Choose Your Friends Wisely Ch. 03

Story Info
Will brings a few friends around for a very interesting game.
4.1k words
4.24
27.1k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Sorry I didn't catch you up at the beginning of the story here... probably should read parts 1 & 2 first, but you'll get the drift of who's who if you start here.

---

Benny was able to confirm for Thursday night, but Carl could not. Will and Nick considered inviting someone else, but there wasn't anyone in the same "trust level" at the company.

When Will let Stephanie know he was inviting Nick and Benny to dinner on Thursday, he let her know that her "sexy attire" had really made a positive impression.

Stephanie acted apprehensive at first, asking Will if he was unhappy she wore something so revealing. He said that he was unsure at first, but that seeing her in her bralette under the sheer blouse with his friend practically drooling over her was kind of fun. Will even told her Nick said he wishes he had seen her completely topless.

"You... wouldn't be upset with me if I went completely topless?" Stephanie directly asked.

"Look, I'm not pimping you our or anything... this whole thing really was your idea at first, but Nick has been extra helpful at work and frankly it doesn't hurt to have a few guys willing to step on the wire for you..." Will admitted.

"So wait a minute... do you want me to show off for your work friends because you like showing me off, or..." Stephanie asked, sounding pissed.

Will thought about what she was asking... he wasn't sure all of his chips were on one side of the equation or the other, but he knew what he needed to say, "Babe... you're sexy as hell and have the best tits of any woman I know. It's hard to just say I like showing you off because... you know... this is like, really out there for us. I mean, we've never even dabbled in things like this."

"But..." Stephanie added for him expecting a deeper answer.

"But... But I do like it. It's weirdly exciting for me." Will admitted after a deep breath.

Stephanie smiled and asked, "So... do you want me to go a little further this time?"

Will look concerned, and then he smiled. "Whatever you're comfortable with, babe. Whatever you do will be hot by me."

"I've got some ideas. Depending on how naughty you want to get." Stephanie said.

"Hmm... like what?" Will asked.

"Well, I want to change my outfit up... Instead of sheer blouse over bralette... sheer blouse over nothing at all—but with a jacket to cover up that I take off when it gets too hot. Or maybe no blouse at all... just the jacket." Stephanie said with a smile. "Or...."

Will sensed her nervousness about her next idea, so he took her by the hand and asked, "Or what, babe?"

"Or like, strip poker where I play to lose... or one of those adult board games with the risque' party tricks?" Stephanie asked. "I bought one called 'A night at the ballpark' for a friend's bachelorette party once... it uh... it stayed in my closet. But there are graduated levels of naughtiness... there are singles, doubles, triples, and home runs. You can just play with the Singles deck, which is pretty tame, or singles and doubles which I think is also pretty tame, but fun? That's what I read."

Will thought about it a moment, smiled, and said, "Let's do both... Wear your sheer blouse under your jacket and let's play strip poker or the baseball thing as a way to get you out of the clothes."

---

Thursday night came, and the guys were super appreciative of Stephanie's outfit, which was heels, a skirt that came just to her panty line, giving them occasional glimpses of her ass and the tiny thong hiding in the crack, a seamless sheer blouse that was even more transparent than the one Nick saw the fist time, and a jacket that while buttoned, kept her nipples entirely hidden. Midway through dinner, Stephanie unbuttoned the jacket without making a big deal about it, but now depending on which way she moved, her tits would sometimes come into view... the guys were on the edges of their seats.

After several rounds of cocktails and wine with dinner, people were even more hammered than Nick's first trip. The board game came out and Stephanie drunkily announced they were going to have some fun. Stephanie explained the rules (pull a card, answer the trivia question, there's a Hit if you get the right answer of singles, doubles, triples, etc. and an out if you don't, with it's own penalty.

"Because I'm the only female and we're kinda three on one, here, I'll have to take all of the obvious "ladies do x" cards, but because I'm married, we're going to keep the deck to singles and doubles ok?" Stephanie said, finishing her explanation of the game.

They actually started with just the Singles deck to begin with just to see how things went and after the first four cards had been played and amounted to little more than a mild game of truth or dare, they decide to mix in the Doubles deck and things began to turn interesting.

Benny was the first to get a real double, which allowed him to take off a single item of clothing from any player, and of course, he chose to take off Stephanie's jacket. The men cheered and catcalled as Benny fumbled with Stephanie's jacket, obviously feeling her tits a bit as he struggled with the button before pulling it off of her and having her show her barely covered tits to the room. There were a couple of lame cards, and then Will hit a double that made him a little nervous—It said to grab the tits of any woman in the room in front of the rest of the players.

The men cheered and hollered again, and Will, smiling, went over and gave his wife's beautiful tits, a long, slow grab. Nick got the next double, allowing him to finally remove Stephanie's sheet top, which she could put back on with a double of her own, but that was for now, and to everyone's delight, coming off. Benny marveled at Stephanie's perfect, natural 34D tits, as did Nick even though he was more than familiar with them. Even Will enjoyed watching Nick pull Steph's top off, even with the linger of his hands on her tits when he did it.

Stephanie read the next pitch (ie, trivia question) to Benny, who answered it correctly, so she flipped over the next Hit card and it turned out to be a triple.

"Whoa... how'd that get in there? Must have missed one when I was sorting the decks!" Stephanie said, nervously.

"He got the hit, Steph... what does it say?" Nick chided.

Steph looked nervously over at her husband who simply said, "You threw the pitch babe... Benny hit a triple."

"Well, for this card you can suck the nipples of any player for 60 seconds." Stephanie said with a nervous smile.

Everyone looked around the room and then at Will, who asked, "So Benny, who's it going to be?"

Stephanie stood up and Benny walked over to her and joked, "Someone set a timer... in like, ten minutes!"

The men laughed, but Stephanie told Alexa to set a timer for one minute, which she cheerfully (for an AI) agreed to count down. Benny wasted no time at all sucking Stephanie's nipples, licking her tits and holding them in his hands while doing so, to everyone's great delight.

"Fuck, man, this game just got way more fun!" Nick whispered to Will.

"Enjoy it, I bet she'll never do this again... it's the alcohol playing now." Will replied.

While they were talking, Nick shuffled all the remaining cards into the deck and said, "Just say no to any you don't want her to do, ok?"

"You're so bad, Nick! That's why we're friends." Will replied.

Unfortunately for the players, the next several cards were fairly lame, although they did manage to get Stephanie's skirt off of her, leaving her only in her panties. That's when Nick hit another triple, causing a look of shock on Stephanie's face, who now realized more cards were in the deck than she realized.

"The closest woman clockwise from the batter, ie, me, no matter which direction, has to give the batter a 5 minute lap dance."

Nick slid low in his seat to make his lap prominent and told Stephanie to start grinding. What happened next went a little beyond what anyone expected and it was almost definitely the tequila people continued drinking during the game. Stephanie marched over to Nick and mounted him, dragging her tits across his face, then sliding down his body to rub her tits down his chest and over his cock, which everyone could see was raging hard and straining against his pants.

Even Will was stunned at how naturally his beautiful, big breasted wife titfucked Nick through his pants before sliding back up onto his lap and grinding her pubic mount against his cock through her thong and his pants. Before you know it she was literally riding his erection while he sucked her tits, both of them breathing heavily as they dry humped in front of Will and Benny. After a while, she turned to face away from Nick, sliding her tight ass up and down the length of his cock while he held her tits from behind.

When Alexa called time on the activity, all four players were disappointed... and all four players were hoping something even better came up next. Will realized the very likely probability that things would get well out of hand if he didn't put an end to it.

"Hey guys... before things go too, too far... I think maybe we should call it a night on the game.

Everybody groaned but knew it was probably the right thing to do, but then in an attempt to appease his friends, Will said, "how about this—everyone gets one more pitch, and then the game's over." Cheers went up, and everyone hoped for the best.

Will struck out on his card, but Nick got his question correct. Everyone suspected the card could be a Triple or better because the question stumped everyone in the room, and if Nick hadn't graduated in chemical engineering, he'd have never known the chemical structure of Benzyne by heart.

"Oh my god!" Stephanie exclaimed when she flipped the card over.

"Well what does it say?" all three men asked in unison.

"It says..." Stephanie said, drawing in her breath, "Base clearing triple. Take the first boy or girl to your left... I guess that means me—I'm THE girl... and have them perform oral sex on you until you... score!"

Everyone immediately looked at Will knowing he could and probably would veto the card, but Will didn't want to offer the guys a last card, then pull it from them. "It's just a BJ!" Will said after some thought and nervous glances around the room. Nick didn't need to be told a second time. His cock was raging hard already and he stood in front of Stephanie and said, "Watch and enjoy, boys!"

Will's eyes were tightly focused on his beautiful wife as Nick told her to pull his cock out. His breathing was heavy and his hand was over his mouth in intense concentration, a mixture of emotions running through his mind. When Benny took his cell phone out to record Stephanie putting Nick's long, hard cock into her mouth, Will just leaned over and said, "don't send it to anyone outside this room, ok?"

Will couldn't believe how hard he was watching Nick hold Stephanie's hands over her head while pumping his hard cock in and out of her mouth. Benny just kept saying "Yeahhhhh give it to her" and "make her suck that dick!" while moving to a different angle from time to time for his video. Stephanie made all the right noises... a bit of gagging, a bit of groaning. At any moment she sounded like she was either really enjoying it or really being forced to do it. Nick was occasionally reading the room to see how the other guys were enjoying the show. He noticed Benny and Will seemed to lean in more when he was holding Stephanie by her hair or when he put his hand on her throat while pumping her mouth.

"Take my cock, slut!" Nick said as he pumped her mouth a bit harder now.

"Yeah, make her take it, Nick!" Benny said, egging him on.

Nick went as hard and as long in Stephanie's hot mouth as he could before he said, "Time for the money shot, Benny. Keep your mouth open, slut!"

Nick pulled out of Stephanie's mouth and groaned as he pumped his cock inches from her face and open mouth. Her beautiful, full lips maintained a perfect "O" in front of his throbbing cock while he pumped himself feverishly to orgasm. Finally, with a long, loud groan, Nick began erupting into Stephanie's face and mouth. It looked like he hadn't cum in days, but the reality of just building up this batch for a few hot hours in the "baseball game" had him completely ready to erupt.

Stephanie was forced to swallow most of Nick's cum—an act that surprised Will about as much as how perfectly she stayed in the "porn star pose" for Nick's cumshot and for Benny to film it. Nick ran to get Stephanie a towel and when she had toweled her face off, everyone laughed out loud and cheered. Even Will looked a little pleased with how hot it was, even though he'd just watched his wife suck the first dick that wasn't his since their wedding day, or so he thought. She even let Benny pose her for a couple of still photos with Nick's semi-hard cock in her mouth and a couple by herself.

Even though it seemed like "enough was enough" after the hard BJ in front of everyone, Benny casually turned and said, "Last man at the plate!"

They all laughed but expected a strikeout or single just based on the number of cards left in the deck. When Benny was asked to name all of the original members of the Supremes, everyone looked around wondering if anyone knew even one of them. When Benny rattled off Florence Ballard, Mary Wilson, Diana Ross, and Betty McGlown, Stephanie's jaw hit the floor with even more surprise than before.

"Honey... it's... Benny just hit a home run." Stephanie said.

The room fell silent. Benny sensed his opportunity might slip away if he let Will stew on it too long, so her took the card from Stephanie and read it to the room.

"The batter is allowed to select the partner to his left or right and do... anything the partner agrees to. The partner should make all efforts to accommodate the batter, of course. The twist for the participants is that the payoff occurs behind closed doors." Benny read.

"A walk off home run." Nick said.

"Come on, slut." Benny said as he took off his clothes in front of everyone, showing off his long, hard, black cock.

Stephanie looked back at the group and followed Benny to the guest bedroom. Benny looked back after Stephanie went into the bedroom and mouthed "check your phones" to Nick and Will. It didn't take long for Benny and Stephanie to get to it... even though the door was closed, you could hear Benny commanding Stephanie to "suck it" or "take it." After a while, Nick and Will received their first video.

Both men began watching in unison as Stephanie gives Benny's long, black cock the blowjob he deserves for his home run. Then there was a short break and a second video arrived.

"Hey Will, I figure this is probably my only chance to do this, so I thought... let's get creative. You weren't using these anyway?" Benny says into the camera before panning to one of Will's silk neckties tied up to a bedpost at the foot of his bed and around Stephanie's left wrist as she faces away from the bed and into the camera. Her right wrist is tethered to the other bedpost and she's back against the foot of the bed at blowjob height.

Benny then shoved his cock into Stephanie's mouth and facefucked her roughly causing her to gag, cough, and try to get away from his cock. He sometimes slapped her face with his cock before making her suck him. A couple of times he lightly slapped her face, calling her "bitch" and "whore" and making her "take it" until he's ready to shoot off.

When the third video arrives, it's a beautiful HD 240fps slow motion video where he absolutely fills Stephanie's mouth and covered her face in cum, before shoving his cock back in her mouth and fucking it a bit more. There was a pause of about 10 minutes, and then another video arrived. While they watched it, they could hear a significant amount of moaning coming from the bedroom as well as a few commands of "take that dick, whore" and "Shut up, you can take it!"

They began to understand as they watched the brief video that arrived next.

"Still Hard!" Benny said as he panned down to his long, hard cock rubbing up and down Stephanie's pussy. "Oh yeah.... Fuck.... She's so fucking nice..." he said as he pushed inside her pussy and fucked her for a few strokes before pulling out so he could back away from her to give the guys a better view.

When Benny did so, Will and Nick could see that he had tied her to the four posts of the bed by her wrists and ankles, and that he had propped her ass high in the air with pillows under her hips. The moaning intensified in the other room as they watched Benny on video get back behind Stephanie's spread legs and push his cock into her pussy. The video ends after just about 60 seconds of his long, hard cock sliding in and out of Stephanie's tight pussy.

Will looked at Nick with a concerned look on his face when Stephanie's moaning in the other room reached a continuous, fevered pitch. Nick gave Will a "just let it be" wave of his hand while shaking his head "no" and both listened and waited for any indication of what was happening in the other room.

After about 20 minutes and a ton of yelling, groaning, and moaning from both participants in the other room, there was silence. It took a few minutes, and then the guys got a video—but from Stephanie's phone. The phone was pointed at Stephanie's face and secured by her selfie tripod to the bedframe, so the video was fairly stable.

It wasn't immediately apparent why the video was shot from the perspective it was... Benny stuffed her mouth with her own panties, and then tied a gag around her mouth with one of Will's ties, muffling most of the sound from her. But then you see Benny come up behind her and you can see him sliding his cock up and down before pushing inside her and her facial expressions are kind of like what you'd expect when a woman is getting some good dick. But then things change a bit...

"You feel that?" Benny says into her ear as he leans into her and pumps her more slowly. "Do. You. Feel. That?"

Stephanie's eyes widen and she moans an anxious, higher pitched moan.

"Yeahhhhh... you feel THAT." Benny says as he changes his pace... the intensity of his voice... of his breathing.

He pulls Stephanie's hair and tells her "Now you're going to feel more dick than you ever felt before."

Stephanie's facial expression turns to panic... then pain, as Benny begins grunting low, guttural grunts while slowly pumping in and out of Will's beautiful, naturally busty wife.

"Wait a minute..." Will said studying his wife's expression as Benny fucked her a bit faster than before.

His train of thought was interrupted by noises from Will's bedroom's shower.

"Damn, they're going again!" Nick said. "Benny came prepared!"

Will shook his head in disbelief before saying, "Dude—he's taking Stephanie in her back door. She doesn't do anal... he's really forcing himself up her ass. Like, he tied her down and fucked her in her ass!"

The second video finally arrived, now from Benny's phone. It was the perspective they were waiting for, to be sure. Benny used Stephanie's second mobile tripod on the dresser in front of the bed to shoot them from behind. Watching on the same screen now, Nick and Will jumped forward to see what they expected to see—4K, 60fps video of Benny's ass rising and falling on Stephanie's beautiful, round, rear—his cock firmly lodged in her back door. You couldn't have filmed a better angle if you tried... his long black cock can be seen in all it's glory sliding in and out of her overstretched asshole.

Nick took his phone back out and looked for where Benny said something to her... like the nerds they were, Nick and Will got the two videos pretty close to synchronized by using an ass slap that can be heard on both videos and they proceeded to watch Stephanie's reaction to being tied up and buttfucked by the beautiful black cock inside her.

12