Choose Your Friends Wisely Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to have to blame the alcohol on all of this." Will said.

"You don't owe us an explanation, dude... you're a god in our eyes." Nick said as they watched Benny pound his friend's wife in her ass.

They fast forwarded through a lot of it to see the end, and Benny is absolutely, positively pounding Stephanie's ass for all he's worth. Stephanie is grunting... growling practically, her mascara running down her face, as Benny buttfucks her until he erupts inside her ass, his body shaking wildly as he cums.

Benny and Stephanie laid on the bed shaking until he climbs off of her to stop the video. In the other room we can hear the sound of another building crescendo—about 15 minutes of shower sex, and then the obvious sounds of orgasm fill the place, followed by silence.

After about 20 minutes, Will and Nick got another movie at about the same time Benny and Stephanie came walking out of the bedroom. Stephanie looked down at the floor and then up at Will, who opened his arms to kiss her.

"That was amazing." Benny said. "Stephanie... is amazing. Will... this night was amazing."

Nick agreed. Even Stephanie agreed, saying Benny tying her down might have helped get her past her fear of anal sex. She told Will she would let him fuck her ass when he wanted to try, even if it was when they went to bed that night after being roughly assfucked for 90 minutes by Benny. Will said they could do it when he got back from Asia, where he had to leave for the airport for in 4 short hours. Instead, they went to bed for a few hours with Benny on the couch and Nick in the guest bedroom.

When Will was about to leave to head to the airport, Benny woke up and came to thank him again for the amazing experience the night before.

"Well, suffice to say, we need to keep that between us, ok?" Will said, reminding him that they'd all likely suffer some unpredictable consequences at the office if it got out that they were having threeways with a junior executive's wife.

Benny understood and told Will, "Hey... If you liked the vids I sent you last night, I have one more video that's going to take me a couple days to properly edit and put together, if you want me to send it?"

"Hell yeah... I've got custom videos of my friends having forced anal with my wife! With editing? Do your worst!" Will said with a laugh.

"Do my worst?" Benny said with a grin. "You know, Nick is still here asleep in the other room. We could come up with a few ideas for something extra."

"You guys are insane. Just put it on a cloud drive for me and send me the link when I'm in Asia." Will said. With that, he left to go to the airport.


12