All Comments on 'Choose Your Friends Wisely Ch. 03'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

The Mods moved chapter 1 from LW to on-Con, yet you insist on submitting chapters to LW!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

It rates a good solid 2 in my book--one of the very few times I've rated a story that low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just take this story

to Asia with you and drop it in the Yalu river.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Don't

Don't read chapters 1&2, ever. Just forget you ever saw this story. It's for your own good. I wanted to give it a *1 , but just not the bullet and doubled it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck this was dumb!

You think he believes the Bullshit that his buddies think he’s a god or that they’re jealous of him? They’re mocking him. Laughing at him. They get to guck his wife and he’s too much of a candy ass dipshit to stop then. You think any of them would willingly let their buddies fuck their spouse? BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't...

Listen to a damn thing that troll 26thNC says. This story was hot and it has the potential to be a hell of a lot hotter. Let's hope that Will receives same really good videos over the next couple of days. I'm sure his friends will take good care of his wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

thanks for warning me....I don't have time to read another flying turd!

i122i122almost 4 years ago
Didn’t live up to my expectations

What woman wants to be buttfucked like in this story...none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I relate

Twice I have fucked three of my husbands mates, with all my holes filled for multiple hours. I loved it. More wives than anyone knows desire the same fun. Well done.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Huh?

The only thing I can say about this story is that it made no sense at all. In the previous chapter. Why would a husband have a party if he had work to do? A not good idea also? to go to bed and leave a drunk wife alone with his friend. Then having to leave to work before hios friend is up. but yet both work for the same company? and have different hours for showing up to wirk? The second chapter was even more idiotic. They didn't make sense at all and shouldn't be allowed to be posted here or antwhere else.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

True, the husband was no barrier. I guess my main critique of the series was that the wife was corrupted in the first story and that ended much of the conflict. No tantalizing slide/backsliding, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous