Chosen by the Alpha Ch. 02

Story Info
Alessia is taken from the General.
2.7k words
4.72
33.4k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy!

I pulled my neckline down to examine the bite in the mirror. The area immediately around the bite was pink and puckered, and the bite itself had transformed into a scab. It had been two weeks since the bite and, in another two, there would barely be a scar.

This wasn't the mark that would mate me to the General. I still hadn't gone into heat -- thank God -- and so he still hadn't been able to make that mating mark. But the General had bit down anyway, out of aggression, out of lust, but most of all out of desire to demonstrate his ownership and authority over me. Not that I let anyone see it.

Hearing footsteps, I began to pull my high-collared neckline into place and zip up the back of my dress. But I was too slow, and the General appeared behind me, seizing my hand to stop me. In the reflection of the mirror, I could see the General. He pulled my neckline back down and traced the bite mark with his fingertips. I stood stock still as the other hand wrapped around my waist, his heavy palm a weight against my stomach.

"Your scent is getting stronger," the General said. His mouth lightly nipped over the bite mark. "Soon you will enter heat. Then I can mark you fully, and your belly will grow my seed."

"What if --" I cleared my throat. "What if I don't want children?"

His eyes, previously focused on the bite mark, flashed up at me. At the same time, his fingers tightened over my stomach. The scent of angry Alpha permeated the air.

He held my gaze for a few moments before loosening his grip. "All Omegas want children. It is in your nature to nurture and care for others." The scent of his arousal began to replace the scent of anger. "That includes," he said, reaching down for my skirt, "caring for your Alpha."

Not today, not like this, I silently pleaded. But a morning fuck was part of our routine by now. Sometimes he allowed me the luxury of a nest, but not this time. My skirt bunched up around my hips as he tugged it up, exposing my pussy and ass. Per his rules, I wasn't wearing underwear. Easy access, he said when I questioned it.

His calloused hand massaged my ass cheeks, squeezing the soft skin there. The other remained around my waist, pulling my body flush to his. I hated this position. I couldn't escape the reflection in the mirror. I was forced to watch my own debasement as he fucked his morning arousal into me.

More than that, I was forced to watch my body respond against my will. I watched my chest and face flush as the Alpha ran a finger back and forth along my slit. My pussy began to moisten. Apparently impatient, the Alpha issued a low growl. My body responded with a sharp cramp and the sudden release of slick. Now my pussy was soaking.

The Alpha growled approvingly, releasing more slick. His finger, which had teasingly played with the outside of my lips, now slowly sank into me. He added a second one, and then a third.

The slick squelched obscenely as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. My pussy lips quivered around him. I hated how good this felt, hated my body's automatic response to his call. I fought against my Omega instincts most of the time, but when it came to this? My body welcomed him before I could resist.

I pressed the back of my hand to my mouth to suppress a moan. The Alpha grabbed my hand and placed it on the counter in front of us, covering it with his. "I want to hear you," he stated firmly.

He withdrew his fingers. Soon, the familiar head of his cock spread the folds of my pussy. An involuntary moan escaped my mouth as he slid in slowly. This part no longer inspired pain, but the pressure, the fullness -- it was still there. My pussy lips burned as they stretched around him, struggling to take his girth.

He pulled out slowly and deliberately, making me feel every inch of his cock. Then he pushed back inside, deeper and deeper until his cockhead brushed up against my womb. "Do you feel that?" he whispered. I tried to avert my gaze but he wrapped one hand around my neck and forced my gaze back towards the mirror. "Do you feel my cock pressed up against your womb? That's where I'll deposit my seed. That's where your belly will grow my sons."

After the slow ravishment so far, I wasn't prepared for the sharp thrust that followed. One hand still on my neck and the other wrapped around my hip, he shoved in and out. My pussy lips clung to him each time he pulled out, and then sucked him deeper each time he thrust back in. His balls slapped against my pussy lips with each thrust, creating an obscene soundtrack of slapping flesh.

As his thrusts increased in intensity, I braced a hand against the mirror. I didn't recognize the Omega in the mirror in front of me, who submitted to her Alpha's rutting each morning. I certainly didn't recognize the Omega whose body began to tremble as the Alpha's thrusts pushed her higher and higher. I closed my eyes tightly so I wouldn't have to watch her come. But I felt it anyway -- the sudden crest and crash that left my pussy pulsing around his cock.

"Good girl," he grunted, each word punctuated by pants. I could feel his own orgasm beginning to build; the base of his cock began to swell, and he shoved it past my thinned pussy lips, already stretched to the max. I cried out. This part hurt, always hurt, but also felt so good.

He was too far gone to care that my eyes were closed or that I was disobeying his orders. The only thing that mattered was the contractions of my pussy around his knot as, with one almighty thrust, he shoved it past my pussy lips. The knot hooked behind my pubic bone and, rubbing the sensitive flesh there, sent me spiraling into another orgasm. I hated that my treacherous Omega body could take his knot and, even worse, come from it. Every damn time.

The Alpha behind me roared at his own release. His fingers gripped my hips as if to bring me further back on his cock, but he was already deep inside me. Each spurt of hot cum bathed my womb.

I finally opened my eyes. The General was hunched over me, head resting over the bite mark, panting as he recovered from his orgasm. The bulge of his knot was visible at the base of my stomach, distending the skin as if I were a few months pregnant. I resisted the urge to shudder.

This was worse than the act itself -- the 15 minutes afterward, when the General was tied inside me. When I was forced to be in his presence, naked and vulnerable, without the distraction of sex. I couldn't move without the knot tugging painful on my lower lips.

The General, seeming to enjoy my obvious discomfort, traced the bite mark with his teeth. Then he reached between my legs and scooped up some of the cum leaking past his knot. A mixture of my cum and his. He rubbed the cum into the skin that was distended by his knot.

"You will not wash this off," the General commanded. "You will not clean between your legs. I'll check when I get home. Until I can mate with you, I want everyone who scents you to know that you are mine."

---

The General had terrible timing. Or perhaps he knew that today was the weekly Omega gathering and that's why he forbid me from showering. I had tried to use my fingers to scoop out his seed, but still some remained.

From the almost imperceptible wrinkle in Daphne's nose, I knew she could scent the subtle mingling of seed and slick. Of course, she would never comment on such a smell. Propriety forbid it. Instead, her eyes settled on the area between my shoulder and neck.

The high-collared neckline covered the scab but she, along with everyone else, knew the truth of it. Underneath the smell of seed and slick, my scent had not changed. I had not yet been mated by the General.

And so, as usual, the other Omegas did not know how to treat me. Normally, as the General's Omega, I would outrank them all. But right now, my status as the General's mate was unsolidified. As the lone, unmated Omega, I was an outsider. One of them, but not.

My outsider status made me a wallflower at these meetings, but perhaps that was for the best. I knew my mouth would only alienate me further. These women were the embodiment of the Omega ideal -- enchantingly beautiful, poised, and -- most importantly -- submissive. They probably whispered the Omega beatitudes nightly as if in prayer. I will obey my Alpha. I will submit to my Alpha. I belong to my Alpha. I was sure these Omegas needed no encouragement when dropping to their knees and worshipping their Alpha's cock.

Several of the Omegas sported swollen bellies. I was half-surprised their Alphas let them out of the house in their condition. My heartrate quickened as I glanced down at my own stomach. The General would breed me soon. Would he let me out of the house? Or keep me locked at home, barefoot and pregnant?

It was in moments like this that I yearned for Pearl, Sophia, and my other sisters from the Omega training school. A video call with Pearl was scheduled for that afternoon, after the Omega gathering. I couldn't wait to talk to her, to confide in her.

Most of all I missed Moira. She had made events like these bearable. Her running commentary, whispered under her breath the entire time, had never failed to make me laugh out loud. Yet, part of me was almost thankful that she had run away. She would never know that I had surrendered to my Omega fate.

"Alessia," someone called out from across the room. "Come join us."

My head snapped towards the voice, and I groaned inwardly when I saw who it was. Isla. Per usual, she sat at the head of the table, holding court. A group of sycophantic Omegas surrounded her.

"Alessia," she called out again. I began to walk towards the group. Isla's posture was perfect, with one hand resting on the top of her burgeoning stomach. To most others, the posture looked like a gesture of affection for her unborn child. But I could see through Isla's mask. On the surface, she was the ideal Omega: Charming, graceful, and poised. Yet, I had observed enough to know the truth of it. Underneath that pleasant and agreeable exterior, Isla was hungry for power -- social power.

And now that her stomach had begun to show, the bitch used it strategically to solidify her place as the top Omega. She constantly drew attention to her swelling stomach and lorded her pregnancy over the other Omegas who had yet to conceive.

At my first Omega gathering, she seemed personally insulted when I refused to kowtow. Now, she saw me as a threat: Her mate was a mere colonel and she knew, once the General mated me, that I would outrank her. I never cared for such hierarchies, but Isla certainly did.

"We were saying, Alessia," -- her words were venomously sweet -- "how lovely it is that you haven't missed a single weekly meeting. Most Omegas would have required alone time with their Alphas by now."

I knew what that bitch was trying to say. They all knew I hadn't entered heat yet. While I was thankful for the delay, it made me defective in their eyes.

My eyes narrowed. "Thank you for your kind words, Isla," I responded. Like her, my voice dripped with honeyed venom. "I'm sure you remember what the first weeks with your Alpha was like. Though that was a very long, long, long, long time ago."

Isla's eyes narrowed at my subtle stab, and the other Omegas tittered nervously. It was true that she was older than many of the Omegas. Not by much, but enough to make her insecure. It was another reason she lorded her pregnancy over the Omegas -- as a reminder that she was still fertile.

Daphne, sensing the tension, floated over. She tried to defuse the situation. "Isla, I heard that the Colonel is coming back from deployment soon. You must be elated. How long has he been at the border?"

"His last leave was a few months ago," Isla rubbed her stomach, "as you can see. But yes, I am excited for him to return. Hopefully this time he will be better company. Last time he talked of nothing but the rebels!"

Now my interest was peaked. The General never spoke to me of such affairs.

"What about the rebels?"

"Oh, you know." For once, Isla's tone wasn't snide. "The rebel forces in Gaiela. Some of the Gaielans aren't exactly happy about the invasion. They want to maintain their old customs, rather than adopt ours."

"But aren't their customs rather barbaric?" another Omega asked.

"I heard all the dynamics mix together," someone else chimed in. "No separation between Alphas, Betas, and Omegas."

"Yes," Isla responded, "that's what the Colonel said as well. Can you imagine?" She shifted in her seat. "No protection from the less savory members of society."

"I saw on the news that we captured one of the top Gaielan rebels," Daphne stated. "That must be why he is able to come home."

"Perhaps. Thankfully he'll be just in time for the Winter Ball..."

The conversation turned to more mundane things -- dresses, parties -- and I tuned them out. The rest of the hour passed by quickly, and soon the bodyguards were signaling that it was time to go. I was both relieved and disappointed. On the one hand, I detested making polite chit-chat with brainwashed Omegas. On the other hand, these meetings were my single reprieve from being locked up in the house all day.

This time, though, I had something to look forward to. My video call with Pearl was only a few minutes away.

"Okay boys," I said as I climbed into the back of the black SUV. "Let's get this party started."

My bodyguards glanced at me in the rearview mirror, but said nothing. For the first time since being Chosen, I was excited. I'd finally have someone to talk to, someone who shared my --

Something slammed into the back of the SUV, sending it spinning across the road. My head crashed against the window and exploded in pain. For a moment there was nothing but complete chaos.

Finally, the spinning stopped, and the car came to a halt. I probed my forehead, and my hand came away wet and sticky with blood.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and crawled to the front of the SUV. One of the bodyguards was in the driver's seat, unconscious. The other one withdrew his gun and moved to open the car door.

"The car is bulletproof," he growled. "Stay inside."

"Wait!" I shouted. But he was already gone. I turned to the remaining bodyguard. His head was bleeding profusely. I felt helpless, unsure of what to do. Why didn't the Omega school train us in fucking first aid?

Bang! I froze. Then another one. Bang! I knew that sound from TV.

Hide. I had to hide. I was too exposed, the windows were too big. I crawled back into the back seat and lay down flat on the floor. Maybe they wouldn't see me --

The door near my feet opened. I kicked, hard. A hand wrapped around my ankle and pulled sharply. My body was dragged across the floor of the car and into the sunlight. I squinted. Someone was bringing something towards my face. I struggled, but it was too late. A breath of that sickeningly sweet stench, and I was gone.

Upcoming in Chapter 3: Alessia enters heat.