Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can fucking say that again," the other one seconded. "But there is something slightly weird about him," she added.

"I agree," the other one said. "But a little weird is good, I suppose."

"The guy is a knob!" I spat. "Probably a fucking fag, if you asked me," I spewed.

"Are we a little jealous," the one girl teased. "No need to be, big boy," she smiled, and her foot went to my crotch under the table and she kneaded my persistent hardon. "There we go," she winked when I smiled at her from across the table.

The day turned out to be pretty hot. By lunchtime the temperature was around 87F. Everyone was by the pool. I was in the water, and the two girls were like bees buzzing around me. We still did not see the girl that I fucked the night before. She was in her room the entire morning.

The girls and I were later laying cozy on the sunbeds tanning.

"Oh, my fuck!" I heard one of them exclaim. "Shit, he is walking this way. I think I am going to have an orgasm," she whispered to her friend.

When I opened my eyes to see what their excitement was about, he was already towering at the sunbed next to mine. He had a towel and book in the one hand. All he had on was a speedo that clung to his bulging crotch.

"This bed taken?" he asked motioning to the sunbed next to mine.

"This one taken ladies?" I asked the two bitches willing my eyes away from his crotch.

"No," the flirted.

I did not reply to him. I closed my eyes instead and laid my head back down.

I heard him getting down on the sunbed.

The two bitches were still giggling next to me.

"Ask him?" I heard the one whisper.

"You want some sunblock?" the one girl asked.

"That is very kind of you," his voice traveled over my body, and over my cock to them.

Before he could say anymore, the two of them jumped up and I heard the walking over to him.

"Don't worry," they giggled next to me, "we will rub it on."

"Thanks ladies," the fucker said.

"Ok, lay face-down first and we do your back," the one insisted.

"Alrighty then," he charmed.

"You have a hot body," the one girl said.

"Jessie, you are very forward," the other one reprimanded. "But I guess you are right sister," the other one affirmed. "These hard muscles are getting my bean jumping," she giggled.

"Well thank you ladies," he sighed. "That feels pretty damn nice," he complimented, as they oiled his frame.

"You must work out a lot. I can't even fucking wrap my hands around your arm," the one girl purred.

"Blessed with good genes, I guess," he chuckled. "Most of me is muscled."

"Chris, if I did not know better then I would say that you are flirting with us," the one bitch excited.

"Me, flirting, never," he chuckled. "But your delicious hands have excited some other muscle of mine. You'll see when I turn around."

"We are done with your back!" the one enthused. "You can turn around now," she giggled.

"Are you sure you ladies are ready for it?" he toyed.

I was fuming at this stage. Correction. I was so fucking angry, I wanted to fist the shit out of him.

"Take your shit to a bedroom!" I roared.

"Someone is feeling a little left out," one of the girls teased.

"Oh, my fuck!" the other one excited.

"I told you ladies," he teased. "Your fine hands have pumped me up."

"Oh, my God," the other one chirped. "Is that thing in there for real?" she astounded.

"All 9 inches," the fucker bragged.

"I've had enough of this shit!" I spat and got up straight, more out of need to hide my rampant hardon.

My eyes landed on his fat erect cock, straining in his speedo. 'Dear Jesus,' I thought, 'was that thing in my ass this morning?' I had the urge to rub my own 10-inch cock against his. I felt the precum ooze in my swimming trunk.

"Don't be like that, Geoff," the one girl shrieked. "We are just fooling around," she insisted.

"Yes, Geoffrey. Don't get all hardcore," he leered, my cock.

I stiffened when he said my name. I shot a spontaneous thick load right then. My body was shaking. This had never happened to me before. My hands were trembling. I placed them on my thighs, close to where my cock was jerking as the last cum spilled.

"Are you ok?" he faked. "You need a hand there?" he winked.

Everything disappeared in the background. Everything except for his condescending fucking face. I got up and kicked him hard in the ribs, sending one of the girls flying off the sunbed. Before I could kick him again, he grabbed my leg. I toppled and fell back on my sunbed. The next minute he was on top of me, fisting me. I was not giving in to this fucker. I hit back hard and planted one in his face. He planted one on my jaw. In the background the girls were hysteric. Soon the other guys arrived and pulled us apart.

Both Chris and I were suspended for two nights. We were left behind that evening, when the others left to make sales.

I phoned my wife and told her that I decided that I was coming home. She was upset but supported my decision. I was sitting in my bed writing my resignation letter when the door opened. He walked in and locked the door behind him. He walked forcefully towards my bed. He pulled down my pants and instructed me to suck his fat cock.

"Who the fuck, do you think you are, cunt!" I cursed and pushed him away from him.

I was standing in front of him now and my face was inches away from his.

"The cunt that is on your mind every single second," he replied. "The same cunt that is causing your cock to get this hard," he continued.

His hand was in my shorts and he had his hand wrapped around my 10 inches.

"Get away from me faggot!" I bellowed and shoved him hard.

He fell hard on the floor. He was laying there looking at me. Then he smiled mischievously.

"You got it bad, don't you?" he mocked. "You fucking want me so bad, you even praying that you don't have to see me. You have it so fucking bad, you are hoping I would just disappear. I heard you talking to your wife. You got it that bad for me buddy?" he continued and got up from the floor. "Have I got your nuts in a knot?"

His cock was still rock hard.

"This is what you are doing to me," he said pointing his cock at me. "I don't know how this started or where these feelings came from, because I am no faggot. But I am fucking giddy like a 12-year cunt, since that first day I saw you. You are everywhere in my fucking thoughts," he confessed, standing right in front of me now. "I want you in my bed. I want to fuck you. I have all these fantasies," he trembled. "Touching your cock like this," he said, and he touched my cock with his trembling hand. "Tell me you don't feel the same, and I am out of here dude," he said sincerely.

My mind was spinning. His face was so very close to mine, our lips were almost touching, and his eyes were the portal to my soul. Yes, I saw my love there. It scared me!

"You got it all wrong, buddy," I sneered. "You are so fucking wrong," I repeated, but my cock was bursting in his hand.

"If that's the way you feel, then that is cool with me," he said, pulling my shorts down, and pushing me onto my bed. "I accept that," he said, shoving his cock in my face. "But, my cock," he paused, and raised my chin, "my cock is refusing," he looked down in my eyes. "And my heart is fucking beating mad right now."

I was overcome with emotions. My heart was beating mad too. 'This was a dangerous situation,' my head reasoned. My hands reached for his hairy hard thighs. I pulled him towards me and buried my face in his crotch, taking in his smell. My cheek rubbed against his hard cock, as I kissed and tasted his lush dense pubic bush. His hand combed throw my hair as he pulled my head tighter against his crotch and his thick long erect cock was jammed against my cheek. My lips began to lick at the base of his stiff cock and I gradually turned my head. My teeth bit gently into the girth of his pole. I had to open my mouth wide to accommodate him. Then my hand reached up and pulled his stiff cock into my wanting wet mouth. He groaned. With my other hand I wanked my own rock-hard cock, earnestly. He started thrusting his thick fat cock in my mouth until my eyes teared up.

My phone rang. It was the ringtone I used for my wife. I was so fucking hyped up. Yet, the voice in my head told me to answer. I dragged my face away from his cock. He tried to protest. But I freed myself and answered the phone, breathless.

"Hey my love," I said.

"No, I am ok," I lied when she asked why I sounded so haste. "Just came back from run," I said.

I had my back turned towards him whilst I spoke to my wife. She had thought about our earlier conversation. She told me that she believed in me. She told me that she was convinced that I would make a success, and that I should not give up just yet.

"Face your fears, my love," she said. "Do what you have to," she said.

When I ended the call and turned around, he was gone. This was all so very fucked up. I looked at my clock. There were almost three hours left before the others were due to return. I sat on my bed thinking, reasoning. Then I paced up and down in my nakedness. I looked at the clock. Only ten minutes had passed. I was not sure how much longer I was able to resist the temptation to be with him; to walk down that passage and feel his body against mine; to have my chest against his and feel his heart beating against mine. 'Dear Father, forgive me,' I prayed, when I put on my shorts and went to his room. I did not bother to knock. I barged in, but he was not there. I went looking through the entire house, calling his name, but he was not there. He was nowhere to be found. I was fucking out of my mind. I looked for his mobile number on the info board. I phoned him.

"Yes," he answered.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I went for a walk," he replied.

"Come back," I pleaded.

"I don't think it is a good idea," he said calmly.

"Chris, please come back," I begged.

"We both have families, Geoffrey," he said.

"Chris, I need you to come back," I beseech.

"I can't Geoffrey," he said, "because I have fallen in love with you."

He disconnected the call. I stood staring at my phone for a long while. For the first time, my life became serious. A shift happened deep within me. I realized that this - what I felt in that moment - was not about sex or lust or any mental reasoning. I realized that I pained to be with him. I had never felt at home with anyone, not the way I felt at home with him. In the past few days since I met him, my life had changed in little yet powerful ways. 'Maybe I was just mesmerized by him,' I thought. 'Maybe I was feeling this way, because he had so many character traits that I wished I had,' I reasoned. I had fucked so many women in my day. I believed that that was the reason that God blessed me with this hung horse hose. I loved that look of surprise when them girls saw my bare cock for the first. I liked the double-take, even from guys at the gym. I had learned over the years to act untouched by their expressions, yet on the inside I scorched with smugness. I looked at the clock by my bed. Only half an hour had passed. I phoned his number again. After a long ring, it went into voicemail. I did not leave a message, because the only words that made any sense, was that I had fallen in love with him too.

I pretended to be asleep when my roommates came back. I pretended to be asleep when the two girls came into our room. They fucked my roommates instead.

Long after they had left, I was still lying awake, listening to my roommates talking about their conquest. When the lights went out and I heard them snoring, I quietly got up and went to the pool area, hoping that Chris would be there. He was not. I sat there in the darkness in the shadows of the trees; there where he was sitting the night before. I was looking at the moon and remembered what he had said. So, I thanked the moon. I thanked and thanked and thanked, but he did not appear.

I remembered that day my mother died. It was the day after my 15th birthday. My mother had suffered and was in much pain. She had breast cancer. We found out eight months before my birthday, but then I was already too late. I asked her to promise not to die before my birthday. Towards the end, I cried many tears, because she promised that she would stay alive, and I realized that she was holding on for my sake. She was so very frail. I remember my dad sitting by her bed one day, crying and telling her that it was ok for her to go. He told her that we would be ok and that he would take care of my brother and me. On my birthday, her last words to me were: 'Follow your heart, my son.' She slipped into a coma minutes later and never woke up again. Those words were speaking to me now, as I sat in the darkness.

My phone beeped.

My son (6) lost 1st tooth today. My wife says he prayed b4 he went to bed - Tooth Fairy must bring me back home and keep the money. My daughter, Mia, 4...1st ballet lesson. Asked my wife send evry picture to daddy of my ballet uniform

I replied

I'm by the pool...I am waiting for you.

When I saw him walking towards me, my heart raced. I stood up from the bench when he was a couple feet away. He cupped my face and kissed me long and sensually. My hands were on his hard ass, pulling him against my hard yearning cock as we moved deeper into the darkness, until the light from the moon disappeared completely and I was pressed against a tree behind me and his hands tore off his clothes and he turned me around and he fucked me hard against a tree with his massive fucking trunk until my arms curled around the massive tree trunk. My impaled hole burned with bliss.

When he came, he thrusted me hard against the rough of the tree trunk. He held onto my arms, as he arched his thick trunk deep inside me. Nothing felt more natural, than the side of my lips kissing the tree, and his strong arms holding mine, and his hard body against mine, and his long thick 9-inch cock trembling solid up my ass.

He kissed my cheek gently and loosened his grip as I felt his cock softening.

"This was the best fuck of my life," he whispered in my ear, and tried to pull his cock out.

"No!" I protested, tightening my ass around his massive trunk. "Not yet," I said.

He pulled me away from the tree and wrapped his arms around me. His cock was still in my ass. I reached for my own cock and started wanking, and as I did his cock got hard inside me again. His hand took over and moved up and down my thick long cock. He wanked my shaft with hard long strokes.

"I love the feel of your cock," he whispered in my ear.

I leaned my head back against him and arched my back as his hard cock began to hammer my ass once more. His hand brought my cock to climax.

We both groaned when we came, seconds apart.

It's been two years since we met. It has not been an easy two years. We are both still with our wives; we are committed husbands and fathers. We both love our families. Although we don't see each other every day, there is not a day that goes by, that I don't think of him. And every time I think of him, my heart smiles...My Heart Smiles. And when we are together, the moment is all that matters.

And if you asked me what the future holds, I am the first to admit that I don't. But what I know for sure, is that I am exceedingly happy that I met Chris. For I truly understand today what it means to be whole. He loves me wholly and this has given flight to my dreams and a stillness in my soul that I am unable to describe in words. I guess, this is what happens when one follows one's heart.

I am glad I followed my heart.

12