Chris' Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do I. He even picked them out himself."

"You need to tell me where you got them. Rob could use some new stuff." Patty gushed as Christy cupped her breasts and held her tight against her body. Christy's breasts flattened against her back and she sighed at being held like this while watching their husbands make out and getting undressed. She looked out form the hot tub and watched as Rob and Chris were grinding against each other, both down to their panties now and getting ready to tug them off.

"Don't do that yet." Christy called out. "I want to admire both of you in those panties." Chris and Rob broke their embrace and stood there for the girls to ogle. "Oh my!" Christy gasped. "Rob looks great in those hipsters, and you were right Patty, they can't contain his hard cock." She licked her lips as the head and a couple more inches of his turgid member popped out of the waistband of the panties. She then looked to Chris and noticed that his cock head was poking out the top of his boy shorts. "Mmm, I like the look of those on you honey." She nodded towards Chris. "Both of you look good enough to eat. Now why don't you join us in the hot tub?"

"But leave the panties on." Patty ordered as she slid off Christy's lap and into a seat in the hot tub.

The guys looked at each other and shrugged as they strode over to the tub and climbed in.

Chris sat opposite Patty and Christy, sitting looking at his wife. "Ohh that feels so good." He sank into the tub and let the heat from the hot water seep into his muscles. He wiggled his ass on the seat as the boy shorts constricted around his cock in the water. "Mmm. Hop in Jeff. Wet panties feel pretty damn good."

The girls laughed and Christy snaked a foot across the tub under the bubbling water and teased Chris' cock through the wet fabric. "Oh that's it Christy." He ground his hips against her foot as she continued to tease him. Rob sat next to him and let out a similar sigh as the water washed over him and his panties constricted a bit on his still hard cock. Chris reached under the water towards Rob and brushed his cock through the panties.

A low sigh escaped Rob's lips as Chris began to rub his panty covered cock. "Mmmmmm, that does feel good." He thrust his hips slowly at Chris' soft hand. He looked across the tub at his wife and Christy through half closed eyes as the warm water and Chris' hand relaxed him.

"So what am I to do?" Patty chimed in, all alone in the corner of the tub, no one pleasing her. "Just finger myself?" She smiled and chuckled while she watched the three others come out of their brief foray into the night's activities.

Chris and Rob looked at her and smiled. "Well if we could watch that's fine with us." Chris chuckled and continued to rub Rob's cock through the panties as they watched.

Christy pulled her foot back from Chris and sidled up to Patty in the tub. "We were waiting for you to join in." Her hand gingerly trailed up Patty's leg and roamed to her inner thigh and rested there. "I don't want you to feel left out." Patty threw her head back and sank deeper into the water while spreading her taught legs, hoping Christy would keep her hand moving. Christy glanced over at Rob and Chris who were watching the two of them. It was obvious they were playing with each other under the water by the looks on their faces and she could see their arms moving back and forth slowly.

"Keep moving that hand higher Christy." Patty urged. "I think the guys are off to a good start on their own." She heard Rob and Chris moan in response to her observation. When Christy was slow to respond she reached below the water, took Christy's hand in hers and guided it to her shaved mound and pressed Christy's hand over her smooth lips. "Don't worry. You'll get the hang of pleasing a woman. Work me over I love it."

Christy felt Patty's smooth mound a lips under her palm and began to rub her the way she liked it. At first she gently rubbed her shaved mound, brushing the clit as she ground her palm on Patty. This motion elicited a moan from Patty so she kept it up for a couple of minutes. As she kept the pressure on Patty's mound with her palm, Christy slipped a finger in between the folds of her labia and began to slide in and out. Even in the water Patty's inner walls were slick with her juices. She hoped that before the night was over she'd get to taste it again. She found that she was missing the taste of her. As she dwelled on the image of her eating Patty's pussy she felt Patty turn to her and kiss her, slipping a tongue into her mouth and cupping a breast with one of her hands.

Chris gave his wife a mock look of hurt as she stopped her teasing and moved next to Patty. Rob and Chris sat across from the girls as they played with each other. Not missing a beat Rob reached over and took over teasing Chris through his panties that he still had on. They moaned and ground their hips into each other and watched through half closed eyes as Christy slid her hand beneath the water and hesitated. Chris heard Patty urge his wife on and soon Patty was wiggling away in pleasure in her seat, no doubt all at the hands of his wife.

Chris turned and looked over at Rob. "They look like they're having fun. Isn't it a beautiful sight?" He leaned over and kissed Rob on the neck and worked his way around to his mouth. In doing so he half mounted Rob's hips, one leg between Rob's legs and the other hanging out. He'd found that he liked kissing another man, especially one as good looking as Rob with his smooth tan skin. He slipped his tongue from between his lips and gently slid into Rob's mouth. Rob's hands left his cock and gripped his ass as they started to dry hump each other.

Rob opened his eyes as they kissed and moaned. He could see over Chris' head that Patty was now kissing Christy and cupping one of her small, pert, creamy white breasts. The nipple was distended and Patty began to roll it in between her fingers as they swapped tongues. Christy obviously liked it because she moaned and her arm, which he assumed, was busy working over Patty's pussy began to move faster. "Yes it is." He said as they broke their kiss. "But right now I want to taste that cock of yours."

"Oh I was hoping you'd get around to that. You want my ass again also?" Chris asked as he stood up in the tub and faced Rob, ready to pull out his cock.

"Maybe. I think our wives have other plans as to where they want our cocks tonight though."

Patty was busy riding Christy's hand to an orgasm while simultaneously playing with Christy's breasts when she felt the water in the hot tub begin to slosh around. She broke from Christy's lips and looked over her shoulder to find Chris standing in front of her husband tugging at his panties. "Looks like the guys are getting ready for some real fun." She gasped as Christy slid more fingers in her smooth cleft. She pinched Christy's nipple in return, making her moan.

"Ohh, yes it does." Christy echoed behind them. "Yoo-hoo, us girls want to watch." She pulled her slick fingers from Patty's hole and an idea struck her. "Why don't you two get out of the hot tub and strip out of those sexy, wet panties and put on a show for us."

Rob and Chris hopped out as Patty and Christy turned around, arms on the edge of the tub looking out, to watch their husbands. They took a sip of wine from their glasses that they had refilled and watched as their husbands stood in front of them. Both of them licked their lips as the sight of the wet panties clinging even tighter to their hard cocks. "Take those off for us." Patty commanded.

Chris smiled at both of the girls in the tub and hooked his thumbs in the waist of the wet panties and peeled them off as the music continued to play in the background. As he ground his hips in time to the music he glanced over at Rob and he was doing the same as Patty and Christy egged them on form the tub, whistling at them and telling them to shake their asses. Knowing they were getting into watching them turned him on immensely. He pulled off the panties and hung them on his stiff cock, hanging in front of him, and thrust his hips a ladies. He then took the panties off his cock and tossed them to Patty with a grin.

"I guess this means I get Chris tonight?" She said holding them up and scooting closer to Christy, their hips touching. She slipped an arm around Christy's waist and hugged her close.

Christy returned the gesture and held Patty close. "He already told me he wanted to be with you tonight before we came over. I told him as long as I get Rob I'm okay with it. Besides, I'm wanting a good deep pounding again." She smiled at Patty and kissed her. When she turned back Rob had his panties off and was getting ready to toss them. When he did she snatched them out of the air and grinned at him. She looked at both of the men standing there stroking their cocks and announced. "Well I guess we know who's fucking who tonight now."

"But first I want to see Chris suck Rob off." Patty chimed in. "Last time I got to see Rob take Chris which was hot. Now I want to see how good a cock sucker Chris is."

Christy let out a moan. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. They can get each other off. That way they'll last longer fucking us." She hugged Patty closer to her. As she did one of the water jets brushed over her pussy, hitting just the right spot and made her moan.

"Ohh Patty." She cooed as Chris moved to the chaise lounge near the hot tub and tugged Rob with him. "Remember what you said about getting off with the hot tub jets?" She moved her wide hips in circles around the jet, making the pulsing water wash over her pussy from different angles. The feeling was incredible.

Patty just smiled. "I told you it felt good." She scooted over so a jet was pulsing water over her shaved pussy and gasped. "Ugghhh. It feels even better now that I've shaved." She heard a moan come from Rob and Chris. She looked up to see Chris with Rob's cock in his hand, licking up and down the long thick shaft. "Oh that's so hot." Patty moaned, reaching under the water to diddle her clit as the water jet washed over her.

"Yes it is. Just wait until you see his swallow it." Christy hissed as she arched her back to make the water jet pulse water right down the middle of her slit and over her clit. "Oh God this is incredible!" She shook with pleasure as the water drove new sensations through her pussy.

Chris looked over at the girls in the tub, he heard them talking about Rob and Chris getting each other off so he was more than happy to oblige. He licked and stroked Rob as the girls moaned and ground their bodies in the tub. Their breasts swayed as they tried to get off from the water jets pulsing on their pussies. "Looks like the girls are having fun in the hot tub without us." Chris haltingly said between licks of Rob's shaft and balls.

Rob moaned and nodded. "Yesssss. Keep it up Chris." He looked down at Chris and smiled and then looked over at the girls. They were busy getting off in the hot tub and watching Chris suck his cock. "Suck it Chris." Rob gasped. "Make me shoot my load on your face." He held his cock for Chris and waved it, slapping his cheeks with the head.

"God that's hot." The girls said in unison from the tub.

"Suck his cock baby." Christy moaned. "Show Patty how good you are." She heard Patty gasp as they watched Chris open his mouth, just waiting for Rob's cock. As they watched Christy held herself steady with one hand and slipped two fingers deep into her pussy as the water jets drove her on to her first orgasm of the night.

Patty pushed her hips against the side of the tub and let the full force of the jets wash over her mound as she watched Rob feed Chris his huge cock. "That's it Chris. Suck my husband off for me."

Chris readily obliged. He held still as Rob slid his massive member in his lips. All the feelings he had the first time he took it in his mouth came back, tenfold now that he had both Patty and his wife watching. He reached around Rob's hips and pulled him deep in his mouth.

"That's is baby." Rob hissed. "Suck that cock like the slut you are." Chris moan as his hips moved back and forth, plunging his cock deeper into Chris' mouth with each thrust, a little at a time. Eventually he had 8" of it in his mouth. "He can take more than you can Patty." He groaned as Chris bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Maybe he should give you blowjobs from now on." Patty shot back. "I'm sure he'd like that." She groaned as she rubbed her clit furiously with the water jet. She knew she could never not want to suck him, she loved it and loved getting creamed by his huge cock, but it was fun to egg him on.

Both Rob and Chris groaned at the thought of that. "You know I could never give up your talented tongue baby." Rob shot back as he pumped Chris mouth with his cock.

He looked down at Chris who was busy stroking his own cock while pleasing him. "He looks so hot stuffed with my cock. Oh yeah, that's it Chris, make me cum." He felt Chris suck harder on his cock and pick up speed.

They could both hear the girls egg him on from the tub between gasps and moans from both of them playing with themselves. Chris pulled off Rob and gazed up at him. "Cum all over me Rob. Show the girls that I like to get a good cum shower.

"God yes Rob!" Christy gasped. She was furiously fingering her pussy now. "I love seeing him cum on himself." She heard Patty gasp next to her. "Show me what it's like to have another man coat him in cum."

They both watched as Rob stroked his cock up and down, faster and faster as Chris leaned back, stroking his own cock and waiting for the eventual eruption. All four of them were groaning and gasping. Rob pumped faster. "Give it to me Rob! Coat me in cum." they heard Chris exclaim.

Chris stroked his cock and held his mouth open. He could tell Rob was ready to cum, his face was tight and he was tensing up. After a couple of more strokes Rob let out a grunt and exploded all over Chris' face.

Christy and Patty watched as Chris leaned back and begged for cum all over him. "Oh my God Christy, this is so hot." Patty gasped.

"Yes it is." Christy agreed as she began to gasp for breath. She plunged her fingers deep in her hole and directed the water jet right in her pussy and began to shake about the same time she heard Rob grunt and let loose a huge shot of cum on Chris' face. She shook with wave after wave of pleasure and came as Rob shot his wad all over her husband. Her body tensed up, she let out groan after groan as her chest heaved with deep breaths, making her breasts jiggle up and down.

Chris heard Christy gasp and moan as Rob exploded all over his face. He knew she was having an orgasm and loved it. He stroked faster as Rob grunted and pumped his cock. After the first shot of cum splashed his face and chin he arched his back as the next couple of shots landed on his chest and neck. He was loving the feel of having another man cum on him and began to wonder what it would be like to be in the middle of a circle jerk, getting bathed in cum. He might have to broach the subject with Christy some time. "Yesss Rob, shower me with your hot seed!" He opened his mouth and sat up to take the last of his load straight into his mouth. Of course some of it dribbled out on his chin. He looked up at Rob, wiped it off his face and then turned to the girls in the tub and cleaned his fingers off by sucking them clean.

Christy moaned at the sight of him doing that. She was coming down from her orgasm and caught Chris cleaning himself up in front of Rob. It was so hot and sexy to see him coated in cum other than his own. She looked over at Patty who was still rubbing herself and rising the water jet.

"Need some help there Patty?" Christy sighed as Chris stood up and kissed Rob.

Patty moaned. "Yes I do." She gasped and sighed as she watched her husband kiss Chris' cum covered face.

Christy pulled Patty up so she was kneeling on the seat of the hot tub, her ample breasts hanging over the edge of the tub. "Spread your legs so I can taste that wonderful pussy." Christy got behind her and gently spread Patty's thighs. Patty responded by bending over to present her ass and pussy to Christy from behind.

"Yes Christy. Eat me out. I'm so close."

"So am I" Chris said as they came over to the hot tub with a towel. He dropped it to the floor and gently pushed Rob to his knees in front of the girls. "Suck me Rob. I'm so close to cumming."

Rob and Christy got into position. Rob on his knees on the floor and Christy deep in the water on the floor of the hot tub so she could slip under Patty and feast on her bald mound.

"Oh yeah." Rob replied. He eagerly dropped to his knees and took Chris' cock in his mouth and began sucking fast. He knew that Chris was close and wanted his cum splashing down his throat so he bobbed up and down on him fast. Apparently Patty enjoyed the sight unfolding in front of her because he saw her watching out of the corner of his eye.

Christy held onto Patty's hips with one hand and brushed her wet hair from around her face so she could feast on her pussy. She pulled her close, stuck out her tongue and began licking up and down over the smooth mound presented to her. It felt incredible to lick all over her smooth folds and mound, the feel of her smooth skin on her tongue was electrifying. As she slipped her wet tongue deeper into Patty's smooth folds she could hear both her and Chris gasping. She wanted to give Patty an intense and quick orgasm so she licked and teased her folds and clit, every now and then she would dart her long tongue into Patty's slick hole, making her squeal with delight.

Patty watched as Rob sucked hard and fast on Chris's engorged cock. She was enjoying the up close show while Christy ate her pussy with a passion. It was definitely pushing her over the edge. She began to tighten her thighs and gasp for breath as Christy's tongue delved deep in her slick pussy. She sat up on her knees and held Christy's head in place as her orgasm began to spread through her body.

Christy was enjoying feasting on Patty's shaved pussy and she could tell the Patty liked it too. As she licked Patty's slit and dove her tongue into her wet slit Patty's thighs tightened and she sat up, pushing her face deep into Patty's folds. Christy opened her mouth wide and licked and sucked with vigor, making Patty convulse in an orgasm. She reached up with her free hands and kneaded Patty's hanging breasts in her hands. They were more than a handful, spilling out over her hands as she kneaded them. No wonder Chis wanted to fuck them. She kneaded and massaged them, working her nipples as Patty groaned and convulsed on her face in an earthshattering orgasm.

Chris watched as Christy dove between Patty's legs and began to eat her out. He groaned at the sight of Patty grinding away on Christy's face, all while Rob was working fast and hard on his cock. "Ugh yes. Ride her face Patty. Cum all over her lips like I'm going to do to your husband."

He watched as Patty sat up and pushed Christy's face deep in her cleft and Christy's hands came up to knead and massage her large breasts as her orgasm washed over her. It was a beautiful sight and he couldn't contain himself any more. Letting out a low growl he watched Patty sink into the water and Christy emerge from between her legs and he erupted into Rob's mouth. "Ahh yessss! Suck it all down Rob." He growled. "Take my load in your hot mouth!" He thrust and pumped as his cock shot load after load of cum into Rob's waiting mouth. He looked down at Rob, his cheeks caved in as he sucked hard on Chris' cock, swallowing every drop coming from his shaft.

When he couldn't take it anymore he pulled off Rob with a pop. "Oh my God!" That was intense." He held on to the side of the tub as his legs became weak. "I think I need to sit down." He crawled into the tub between Christy and Patty and sank into the water. Both women snuggled up next to him and sighed.