Chris' Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob wasted no time and dropped to his knees behind Christy. She thrust her ass at Rob and he took hold of her hips and buried his face in her ass. He stuck out his tongue and licked her lips from behind, letting out a moan. "Ohhh, I love your musky taste Christy."

She groaned as Rob licked her. His tongue ran up her slit and over the base of her pussy near her ass and back again. Chris never ate her out in this position so it was a new sensation. She moaned and ground her hips as Rob slipped his tongue into her hole. She could feel him slip lower into the water and burry his face deeper into her groin. Up and down he licked poking and prodding in ways that Chris never did. She gasped and thought she'd have to get Chris to eat her out like this more often. She massaged her breasts as Rob licked and sucked at her dripping hole.

Rob craned his neck to reach deeper into Christy's pussy. His nose was buried in her mound as he licked and sucked at her folds. He gripped her hips tighter and held on as she ground her ass into his face and he licked and sucked with gusto. Running his tongue up the sides of her mound and then flicking it across her clit made her moan and shake so he kept it up. Down and back he'd move, swiping at her clit every time he could. She tensed and he could hear her breathing becoming short and sharp like she was on the edge of an orgasm so he locked his lips onto her clit as best he could and sucked and licked.

Christy gasped as Rob teased her clit and began breathing in Shirt gasps as he teased her mercilessly. Her hands were gripping her breasts tighter and she began to shake with a small orgasm. "Ughh, yesssssss." She gasped as Rob locked onto her clit and licked her. As her small orgasm washed through her she glanced over at Chris and Patty. Patty was riding Chris' face and she had her mouth stuffed full of his cock. She had to admit that it was a hot sight. Between that sight and Rob assaulting her clit she trembled as a small wave of pleasure washed over her and pulled away to turn around and flash Rob a wide grin.

"Oh wow. That was different." She said. "Chris has never eaten me out that way."

Rob kissed her, letting her taste her juices on his lips. They held and kissed each other, running their hands over each other's bodies as they heard Patty and Chris moaning behind them. "You ready for this cock?" He asked, pulling away from her.

"I never thought you'd ask." She turned and straddled him in the tub, flashing a devilish grin at him as she ground her hips into his cock.

Chris grabbed Patty's hips and pulled her smooth mound to his face. He stuck out his tongue and licked over her soft, smooth flesh, making her moan. Her body leaned forward and he felt her lips on his cock again, licking up and down his shaft and then sucking his balls. Her large breasts were pressed against his stomach, hard nipples rubbing him. He loved how she felt pressed against his skin. Bending over gave him better access to her pussy. He pushed her legs out wider with his shoulders and she settled in on his chin, just where he liked Christy to sit. Sticking out his tongue he began running circles around her mound, occasionally running his tongue up her wet slit. She was incredibly wet, and tasted divine. He pulled her closer to him and lapped at her inner folds as he felt her take his cock in her mouth and began bobbing up and down on him again.

Patty groaned as Chris fucked her with his tongue. She ground her hips into his face, smearing her juices all over him as she bobbed up and down on his cock. His balls were in one hand as her other hand rubbed his ass. She was sure he was in heaven, and it showed with the enthusiasm he was putting into his efforts on her pussy. His tongue darted in and out of her hole and then swiped over her distended clit sending shivers up her spine. She responded by gobbling up His cock all the way to the base again and pulling off, leaving a trail of spit as she did, then diving right back on it to the base. He let out a muffled moan into her pussy. Over and over she did that as Chris continued his assault on her shaved pussy. If he kept it up she'd cum soon. She wiggled her ass on Chris' face and swallowed his cock again. She pushed harder against his face, wanting to cum on his face.

"Ughhh yeahh. That's it Patty. God you have a great mouth." He groaned into her pussy. He thrust harder and faster into her with his tongue, licking in and out and lashing out at her clit, making her moan and grind into his face. He could feel her tense up so he held her ass and licked and nibbled on her clit, making her pull off his cock and grunt as She orgasmed.

"Oh my God!" Patty exclaimed as she sat up and smothered his face, riding his tongue to an earth shattering orgasm. She quivered and moaned. Her breasts heaving as her breath came in ragged gasps. Finally she had to lean forward on her hands to support herself as she shook and groaned in ecstasy. She slumped forward, rolling off Chris into the small space next to him on the lounge chair.

"Mmmm, I want to fuck those tits." Chris gasped as Patty curled up next to him after a huge orgasm.

Patty sat up on one elbow, looking up at him. "I think we can arrange that. I need a break after that orgasm before you fuck me." She knelt on the lounge chair, her sagging breasts hung apart near the top of her chest and her large globes just kissed each other near the bottom creating a canyon for Chris to slide his cock into. "Like this?" Patty pressed her breasts together slightly and leaned forward.

Chris' eyes glazed over a bit as he took in the sight of Patty pressing her breasts together and offering them to him to fuck. "Perfect." He stood up next to the lounge chair and faced Patty. He was now at the perfect height to slide between her soft, voluptuous breasts.

Christy watched over Rob's shoulder as Patty pressed her breasts together and Chris started sliding up and down between her soft flesh. "Come on Rob. I'm dripping wet and ready for your cock."

Rob was grinding his hips against Christy and couldn't wait to get into her. "Beg for it. You know you want it bad." He smiled at her.

She sat up straight, pushed her chest out and raised herself up on her thick, taught thighs. Rob held up his cock and she nestled the head between her lips nestled in her full bush. "Fuck me baby! I need a huge cock in me. I want that monster in my pussy. Destroy my hole!" She egged Rob on begging for it. She really wanted to get fucked hard and fast tonight.

Rob didn't need any more encouragement. He held his cock steady and teased her lips, rubbing his cock back and forth at the entrance to her hole. He took her hips in his hand and pushed her down on his thick cock. Her lips parted and he filled her up in one motion. She was incredibly wet and accepted his cock easily.

Christy moaned loudly as Rob began to sink his cock into her waiting pussy. She dropped right onto him, taking his cock in one motion. It stretched her and filled her up, there was some pain but it gave way to exquisite pleasure almost immediately. She looked up and caught Chris' eyes while Patty tit fucked him and sucked his cock. He looked at her and mouthed "I love you" to her. She grinned back with a lustful look in her eyes and blew him a kiss in response. Then she bounced on Rob, sliding up and down on his cock. "Ahhhhh God that feels good!" She screamed. "Come on Rob Fuck me like an animal." She ground her hips and squeezed her pussy as best she could around Rob's huge cock.

He took the hint and began to thrust his hips up and down as Christy pistoned on top of him like a pro in a porno. She groaned, pushed off with her hands on his shoulders, and sank back down on his cock. Rob held her hips and guided her on his cock as he fell in time with her bouncing. Her small pert breasts were jiggling and bouncing up and down with every thrust. He loved watching them move as she rose and fell on him. Her nipples were still hard and poking out from her taught skin. He wanted to suck them but with her wild bouncing he couldn't. God she felt incredible.

"Oh yeah Christy. Ride me like a slut."

They both moaned as she held herself up just a bit and ground her hips back and forth before slamming down on him again. Rob reached up and held her breasts in his hands. They were firmer and smaller than Patty's but just as suckable. She pressed into his hands and he kneaded them while she slowed her pace on his cock. "Let me suck those tits Christy." Eventually she sat on him and ground her hips slowly. She held up her breasts and silently offered them to him to suck. He leaned in, wrapped his arms around her body to pull her closer and clamped his lips around one breast. She gasped as he opened his mouth wide and sucked hard, pulling a large amount of her breast into his mouth. He heard her moan so he sucked harder. She quickened the pace of her grinding in response. With a loud pop he let loose of her breast.

"You like that?" He gasped as he moved to her other breast to do the same thing. She just nodded as she looked at him through half closed eyes and he clamped down on her other breast in response.

Chris looked down at Patty and slid his cock between her breasts and began to thrust his hips, causing his cock to slide up and down in the passage created by Patty's soft flesh. "Mmmmm, incredible." He gasped as Patty smiled up at him, playing with her nipples while he fucked her soft flesh.

"I think I know how to make it feel better." Patty suggested.

"Do tell." Chris gasped as he slid deep between her breasts.

Patty didn't say a word. She just bent her head low and opened her mouth. Every time Chris thrust up and his cock popped out between her breasts she sucked it in and let it back out. She heard a growl of pleasure emanate above her. Each time Chris thrust into her mouth she sucked hard or would tease his cock with her tongue, licking it. She'd done this before with Rob and she knew how much he liked it and figured Chris would too. Over and over again she sucked and licked at his cockhead when it would present itself.

Chris held his hands on Patty's shoulder and growled as she sucked and licked his cock every time he thrust upward form her tits. The feeling of popping in and out of her mouth was maddening. If he didn't be careful he would blow his load all over her face, and she wouldn't like that, at least not before she got to ride him. He finally slipped from her breasts and let out along sigh. "Oh my God Patty. That. Was. Hot. But right now I want something else." He sank into the lounge chair next to her and kissed her shoulders tenderly, working his way to her neck and cheek. "Ever heard of going around the world?"

She sighed at Chris' tender kisses. "No, what's that?"

"He whispered into her ear. "I fuck your mouth, your ass, and your pussy all in one night."

She shivered at the thought. "Ummmm." She wasn't sure about that.

Chris leaned over and kissed her shoulders while caressing her breasts. "I know you've never let Rob in your ass, but I'm not as big as him." She sighed and gave him and apprehensive look.

"We can try. I want to please you." She moaned as Chris sat next to her and slipped a finger into her pussy. She reached out and stroked his cock in return.

"Ohh you have Patty." Chris replied. "But if you don't want to we won't." He pulled her to him in a loving embrace and looked deep into her eyes. "I don't want to hurt you."

Patty looked at him, held him in her arms. Felt his racing heart beating on her breasts. "Yes, let's do it. But If I say stop we stop." She smiled at him.

Chris pulled her in and gave her a kiss. Patty broke their kiss and got up from the chair. "Let me get something first. She disappeared to the far corner of the sunroom for moment.

While she was gone he glanced over at Christy and Rob in the hot tub. Christy was grinding her hips on top of Rob while he sucked her breast. He could hear Christy begging for more cock and for him to suck her breasts. His cock twitched as she ground into him with her eyes closed, obviously enjoying the pounding she was getting.

Patty returned to the lounge chair with a condom and some lube and plopped down on the chair next to Chris. "If we're going to go around the world you need a condom for the next leg of the journey." She giggled and unwrapped the condom. "And some lube to make the entrance in to never before visited lands easier." They both laughed as he lay back in the chair and let Patty go to work.

He watched as she unrolled the condom on his rock hard cock and then dribbled a little lube over his sheathed member. She stroked it up and down to coat it and then straddled him. She nestled his cock in her cheeks and thrust her hips up and down getting ready for what was coming next.

"Hold on baby." Chris said, pulling Patty to him. "Give me the lube." She handed him the lube and he smeared some on his fingers and ran it up and down her ass crack. Then he teased her hole with one finger. She moaned and pressed her body against his and relaxed. Stiffening one finger, he gently eased it in and wiggled it around. Patty squirmed on top of him and moaned some more.

"Oh, I like that." She cooed.

"Just wait until I get my cock in there."

Christy opened her eyes and looked over at the lounge chair to see what Chris was up to. He saw Patty on top of Chris and a condom on his cock. She wondered what he was up to as she raised her hips up and down on Rob ever so slightly to feel his cock move in and out of her. Then she saw him slip a finger in her ass and she knew. He was going to fuck her tight rear end. As she bounced up and down on Rob she thought that if Patty liked it they would have to try it sometime without the guys.

She looked down at Rob who still had a lip lock on her breast and pulled him off with a loud pop. She held his face in her hands and kissed him tenderly while sinking into his lap. "Mmmm you feel incredible in my pussy."

"You're pussy feels great too. I love that you can take it all." He whispered back.

"Well how about you let me lick it for a while?" She cooed. Give my hips a break.

He gave her a sad face mockingly. "What? You don't like being stuffed full?"

"Oh I do! But I need a break. "She responded. "I'll let you finish in me." She gasped as she pulled off his cock. "Oh Wow. I feel so empty now. So how about you fill up my mouth for a bit?"

"I won't complain about that. Here or somewhere else?"

"How about over there? A Little closer to the action?" She pointed to the other lounge chair that was a few feet away from Chris and Patty.

Rob looked over to see his wife on top of Chris and his finger up her ass. He wondered how he got her to agree to that. He'd tried, unsuccessfully, to fuck his wife's ass. She said he was too big so he figured she'd never go for it. The sight of him with two of his fingers up her ass though looked hot. Couldn't wait to see if he could successfully get his cock in her. He hopped out of the tub and headed to the lounge chair a few feet from Patty and Chris. As he passed by he swatted his wife's ass and she jumped, looked over at him and just grinned.

Christy laid down on the chair and grabbed Rob's cock, guiding it to her lips. "I'll bet you'd like to be the one getting into Patty's ass wouldn't you?" she said as she began to lick his shaft coated in her pussy juices.

"You know it." He nodded as he held the back of her head and guided her over his cock and balls. "Maybe I'll do you that way."

Christy shook her head. "Uh-uh." She swallowed his cock and shook her head in a negative as she pulled off his cock. "You're not getting this monster in my ass. That's what Chris is for." She jerked her head towards them and heard Chris moan. She looked over and saw that he was beginning to bury his cock in Patty's ass and she seemed to be loving it.

"And what a fine ass he has." He grunted as Christy licked and sucked him. He looked over and saw that Patty had the head of Chris' cock in her ass and was sitting back to take more of it, slowly but surely. They both had a look of ecstasy on their faces.

He pushed Christy into the lounge chair so she was laying against the upright back and he knelt over her, his ball sack hanging over her face. She took the hint and opened wide, sucking his balls into her wide mouth and laving them with her tongue. God it felt good. He pumped his cock with his hand as she licked and sucked at his smooth ball sack. She would pull off them and he would slap her face with his cock and then feed her his balls again, loving how she went at it with a passion. Chris wasn't kidding when he said she loved sucking cock. Finally he wanted her lips wrapped around his cock and pulled away from her face.

"Suck it Christy. Go down on me some more."

Christy tossed her head back and opened her mouth. "Stick it in here then." she commanded.

Rob took his cock and slid it right in. She opened wider and got half of him insider her mouth and he began to fuck her face. This time she just sat there and diddled her pussy as Rob thrust in and out of her mouth. She would close around him and suck now and then but for the most part she left her mouth open and would lick it with her tongue as he thrust. In and out he moved, watching her swallow as much as she could, all while fingering her pussy and playing with her wet, glistening breasts.

Chris looked over at Christy and Rob who had joined them on the lounge chairs. He watched as Christy licked and sucked Rob a second time while he slipped two fingers in and out of Patty's ass.

Patty looked over at them too when Rob smacked her ass and she watched as Christy greedily sucked Rob's cock some more. She marveled at how much she could get in her mouth and was a bit jealous. She looked back at Chris and gave him a kiss. "They look so hot don't they?"

"Yes they do. I'll bet they think you and I look pretty hot too." He slipped his fingers from Patty's ass and she moaned. "You ready for my cock?"

Without a word she sat up and straddled his cock. He held it up for her and she put her arms on his chest and began to lower herself onto his shaft. She felt the head press against her ring and relaxed a bit. "Uhhhh."

"Just relax and let the tip slip in." Chris said as he held her hips steady. She held there for a moment and then sank onto him a couple of inches. He felt her ass open to him and he thrust up a bit to pop right in.

"Ahhhhhh." She cried. Christy and Rob looked over at her. She had a look that was half pain, half ecstasy. "Oh my. That hurts a bit. But yet it feels so good." She held herself there a moment, getting used to the invader in her ass.

"Take more in whenever you are ready. Or you can hop off at any time." Chris said. He sat there and waited, holding her hips until he felt her slowly sink onto him. Inch by inch she took him in until a couple of minutes later she was sitting on him, his cock fully ensconced in her ass.

"Oh my God it feels incredible." She wiggled her ass on top of him, making her large breasts jiggle back and forth. Chris let go of her hips and reached up to cup her breasts as she began to raise up and then sink slowly back onto his cock. Patty Could feel the pain mix with pleasure as she sat on his cock and let it wash over her. After a minute or so she began to rise up on his cock and then sink back down on it, feeling it slide in and out slowly from her ass. Soon she loosened up enough that Chris was thrusting in time to her bouncing.

Chris just sat there for a couple of minutes and let Patty do what she wanted. His hands cupped and massaged her hanging breasts above him as she leaned over. She reminded him of a smaller version of Kay Parker, the 70's porn actress with the way her body and breasts were shaped, and it was beautiful. "Your ass feels damn good Patty." He wiggled his hips to show his approval. "Do what you want and I'll follow your lead." She responded by raising her hips up and sliding back down over his cock a few times and then she picked up the pace. He grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her ass in time with her bouncing, all the time watching her tits bouncing and swaying with every thrust. He moaned and groaned at the pleasure she was giving him and partly at the pleasure she was obviously deriving from having his cock in her ass.