Chris' Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible." Patty commented. "Both of you." She looked up at Chris and over at Christy and smiled.

Rob got off his knees and crawled into the tub with them content after having his first orgasm all over Chris and then sucking him off. "Wow, that's one way to kick off the night." He looked across the tub and smiled at his wife and neighbors.

"Yes it was." Patty coed as she pressed her body against Chris and kissed his shoulder.

Chris leaned over and kissed his wife. "Watching you was incredible." He sighed.

Christy moaned. "Seeing you take Rob's load was even hotter than I expected. But now I need a few moments to recover before round two." She kissed him back and squeezed his flagging cock under the water.

The music had stopped so Patty squirmed out from under Chris' arm and climbed out of the tub. "Time to refresh the music," She grabbed the remote for the stereo, "And time for some more wine." She held up the bottle and sauntered over to the frame around two sides of the hot tub, her taught hips swaying as she walked, her hanging breasts moving with every step she took. She handed the remote the Christy and poured everyone a fresh glass of wine while Christy went through the music selection.

She settled on some Enya that was in the player and put the remote down so she could pick up her glass of wine. Patty slipped back in the tub and took a seat across from Christy next to Rob.

"So are you two guys ready for another round yet?" Eyes locked on Chris as she asked.

Chris sank into the tub as he sipped from his glass of wine. "Maybe in a little bit. I'm not as young as I used to be. Takes me a little longer to recover." He chuckled. "But maybe with some help I could be persuaded to recover faster." He glanced over at Christy sitting next to him and grinned.

"You think I'm a fluff girl now?" Christy shoved him playfully in the shoulder, almost spilling the wine in Chris' glass.

"Hey now." Rob called out as he put down his glass. "Party foul there, or alcohol abuse. Chris almost spilled his wine." They all laughed.

Chris laughed. "It's not like you're not getting anything out of it you know?" He reached over and stroked her creamy white breast and trailed his hand down through the water over her round stomach and to her hairy bush. She moaned.

"I don't know," Patty chimed in, "Sounds pretty hot to me." She squeezed her husband's thigh next to her. "Get you all ready for Christy to enjoy." She took a sip of wine from her glass and put it down behind her as she crawled into her husband's lap. Her back was facing Rob. Before she sat down on his lap she reached between her legs and pulled his half hard cock out so it nestled between her smooth lips. Then she started grinding her hips back and forth, electing moans from him.

Rob groaned as Patty slipped his half hard cock between her lips. He started kissing her neck and reached under her arms to cup her wet breasts as she ground her hips, making his cock start to come back to life. Patty leaned back into him and tossed her head back as she stroked his cock between her lips with her hips and hand. He returned the favor and began thrusting his hips at her, trying to pull back far enough to slip into her wet, waiting hole.

Across the tub Christy was now kissing Chris and stroking his cock. He wasn't recovering to fast and she looked up at him. "I think I know how to speed this up." She pushed him back against the seat, dropped her head and began to lick and bite his nipples.

"Ahhhhh yeahhhhh." Chris moaned. "That will do it." He thrust his hips at his wife's hand and he could feel his cock growing harder almost instantly. She knew exactly how to get him going. "Keep that up baby." Her hand felt like a vise as he grew and she didn't let up with her grip, tight, just the way he liked it, and kept stroking. "You want to ride it before I give it to Patty?"

She looked up at him from his chest. "Not tonight. I want to get stuffed without you getting in me first." She fondled his balls as she kissed up his neck. "But I will suck this wonderful cock of yours first."

Christy pushed his chest and he gladly raised up and sat on the edge of the hot tub. His cock was rock hard now and pointing straight to the sky, just begging to be sucked. He waved it at her invitingly as she licked her lips. "Well it's not going to suck itself." He said as he looked deep into her eyes.

She grinned, opened her mouth, and swallowed him to the base of his 6" engorged cock. She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth. Never one to deny him a request to suck him off, and him being a bit demeaning like that actually turned her on she found. Her pussy tingled as he had waved it at her, basically demanding that she get over here and suck it. And she complied with enthusiasm. She bobbed up and down him like her life depended on it. He was moaning and groaning as she sucked his shaft and fondled his balls. After a while she pulled off his cock and teased the head looking up at him. "How was that?"

Through half closed eyes he groaned and hissed. "Oh yesssss."

Patty watched as Christy devoured Chris' cock, bobbing up and down on it while she teased Rob with her shaved pussy. She ground her hips against Rob and arched her back to press her breasts into his hands. "Ohh that's it baby, slide that cock over my lips, and play with my tits. Mmmmm. Let's get that cock all hard for Christy." She heard Rob groan behind her and squeeze her breasts hard. His cock twitched in her lips and she could feel it getting harder with every thrust of her hips. She grunted and watched as Christy pulled off Chris' glistening cock.

"I'll bet you can't wait to slide into Christy can you?" Patty asked.

"Oh God no." He gasped. "You feel so good but I want to bury my cock in her. I want to see her take it again all the way." Rob kissed Patty and she slipped through the water to the opposite side of the tub and caressed Christy's shoulders.

"Looks like he's all ready for me." Patty said, licking her lips. "Rob is anxiously awaiting your pussy." She kissed her and gently shoved her to the other side of the tub and took the spot Christy vacated in front of Chris' cock.

Chris watched as Patty and Christy switched positions. He looked down at Patty and took in the sight of her, her large breasts floating in the water, and smiled. He held his cock and waved it at her. "I'll bet you want a taste of this don't you?"

She sighed, "Yes. Everyone has gotten some of this except me." She reached out and brushed Chris' hand away, took it in her hand, and moaned. "Mmmm, I finally get to play with it. I was beginning to feel left out." She grinned and giggled softly.

"Well let's remedy that." Chris sank back into the water and pulled Patty to him, her grip on his cock not letting up. "Christy tells me that you want something a bit smaller than Rob every now and then." He pulled her onto his lap, his cock nestling between her smooth folds. He moaned.

"Yes. I do. Not that his huge cock isn't great. I think we can all agree to that." She grinned at Chris and wiggled her hips on his cock. "But I need something or someone that I can really go wild with. That huge thing just doesn't fit in me." She glanced over her shoulder at Christy and Rob. Christy was kissing Rob and stroking his cock under the water.

Chris pulled her closer to him, her soft breasts spreading out on his chest as they both watched Christy getting it on with Rob. She was licking his nipples and obviously stroking his cock. He moaned. "I've been wanting this since that first night you caught us. So let's let you have some of what your husband and Christy have been getting." He brushed her long, wet hair from her face and kissed her as he ground his hips into hers. She responded by wrapping her arms around him and hugging him closer.

Patty ran her hand up the small of his back and then to his head to pull him closer and planted a kiss on his lips. He responded by opening his mouth and slipping his tongue out, licking her small, yet sensuous lips. She opened her mouth and let the tongue slide in. She could feel his hands roaming all over her back and round ass as they ground hips and made out like high schoolers. His fingers played on her spine with one hands while the other massaged her ass, gently kneading her ass and paying his fingers up her smooth crack. Shivers went up her spine. Within a few minutes she broke their embrace. "Oh my. That was wonderful. And I haven't even gotten to feel this thing in my pussy yet. Christy wasn't kidding about you knowing what to do with your hands."

Chris smiled back at her. "I see you two have been comparing notes then. Is that what you did when you two went to bed the night you caught us?" He kissed her neck and she ground her hips harder into his, fully engulfing his cock in her pussy lips. "I want to drive you out of this world tonight."

"We talked a bit, she actually said how good you were with your hands while we were on our trip." She moaned as he laid soft kisses on her neck. Behind her she could hear Christy and her husband moaning loudly. And she heard Christy say something about being a good cocksucker he's ever had. "Mmm. Seems Christy is doing her best to please Rob." Patty craned her neck and Chris looked over her shoulder to see Christy fingering her pussy and gobbling up Rob's cock like she was starving.

"Oh my, that's hot." Chris gasped while thrusting his cock through Patty's shaved pussy. She moaned as his cock grazed her clit. He slid lower in the tub to create some space between himself and Patty and then brought his hands from her ass to her breasts. "Let's put these hands to use on these gorgeous tits of yours." He cupped her sagging breasts in each hand, they filled his hand and then some. He squeezed them, softly massaging and kneading them like dough in his hands, pushing them together and teasing the nipples with his thumbs. He was like a kid with a new toy. Patty moaned and her nipples grew almost a half an inch. She moaned in response

"My god your nipples are huge." Chris exclaimed.

"Lick them baby." Patty cried. "Lick them and nibble on them."

"My pleasure." Chris leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth. He ran his tongue over the distended nipple, flicking it back and forth while massaging and pinching the other one. Patty pushed her chest into his face as he pinched one and licked the other. He took the hint and bared his teeth and bit down on her nipple. She cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Ahhhh. Don't stop." She arched her head back and pressed her chest harder into Chris' face. Her hands gripped the back of his head and guided him from one breast to the other. She watched as he dragged his lips from one breast to the other, licking and kissing back and forth as he continued to pinch and bite her nipples. The stimulation was getting her incredibly turned on. She ground her hips against his hard cock making her pussy glide over it and coating it with her juices in the tub. She wanted his cock in her soon or she would burst.

Christy slid next to Rob and wasted no time in pleasing him by licking and kissing his chest. She teased his nipples and he moaned. "Ohh, so you like that too?" She looked up and he nodded. She returned to his chest and bit his nipples while she played with his cock. His cock jumped every time she bit down and he tensed up and moaned.

Rob's eyes were half closed and he watched as Patty mounted Chris and ground her hips against him. They both kissed and moaned. He could hear them talking but wasn't sure what they were saying. He was too concentrated on what Christy was doing to him. He looked down at her and smiled. "Oh God that feels good. But I want to feed you my cock."

Christy gripped his shaft in her hand and stroked harder. "Nooo. Before you get my pussy I want to lick you. I love Chris' cock in my mouth. I'm surprised he's never told you how much I love sucking him." She sat up and kissed Rob. "Once I get tired of sucking you, THEN, you get my pussy. Now hop up here so I can suck you."

He hopped up on the side of the tub and Christy took his cock in her mouth without saying another word. Groans emanated from this lips as she sucked in the head and stroked his thick shaft. He could feel her swirl her tongue around the base which sent shivers up his spine. He thrust into her hand and mouth. "Ahh that's it baby. Suck it hard. God you're such a cock whore."

Christy groaned as Rob talked dirty to her. She loved it when Chris called her names, it really got her juices going, not that she needed any help with that tonight. Her pussy was already dripping wet inside. Opening her mouth wider she let Rob slide more of his cock into her waiting mouth. He would pull out and then slide in bit by bit until she started to gag. She pulled off his member and smiled. "I love it when I get called names. Keep it up and I'll be the best cocksucker you've ever had."

"Well then why don't you show me how much of a slut you are for my cock?" he thrust at her lips. She opened wide and sucked him back in. Her hands fondled his balls while she bobbed up and down on his rock hard member. He leaned back and let her go to work. She expertly gripped the base of his cock with her other hand and slid up and down on him. Her mouth was so wet and inviting he was beginning to debate whether he wanted to fuck her. "Ughhh. Yeah that's my good little cock sucker. Show me how you do Chris."

She opened her mouth and made gagging and slurping sounds as she tried to get more of it in her mouth. Rob could tell she was trying to outdo her husband. She'd already outdone Patty and she was trying her best to outpace Chris. He thrust eagerly into her slurping mouth, as she opened wide he could feel her spit dribble down his shaft and she gagged on him. "That's it you whore, gag and spit on my cock, get me ready to plow your pussy."

Christy now let go of Rob's shaft and started to finger her pussy. Hearing Rob call her names, especially while Chris was within earshot was even more of a turn on than when she got called names by just Chris. She slipped three fingers into her waiting hole and played with herself as she acted the slut Rob was calling her. She tried to get more and more of his cock in her mouth, wanting to see how much she could actually take. In the end she sounded like one of those girls in amateur porn, gagging and spitting on Rob's cock as he thrust in and out. She couldn't get much more than half of it in her mouth but she was giving it her best shot.

"So do I live up to all the hype?" She asked when she pulled off his cock, sloppy with spit, some of it dripping from her chin. She heard Chris gasp and exclaim that Patty's nipples were huge, something she already knew. That got her to thinking that she wanted a mouth on her tits.

"God yes. But your husband still sucks better than you." He put his hand under her chin and raised her face to his and kissed her. "But only because he can get more of it in his mouth." He trailed another hand down her neck to her pert breasts and began to roll one nipple then the other in his fingers. They stiffened under his touch. She moaned and pressed into his hand as he teased her. "You like them played with too?"

She eyed him and kissed his neck. "Mmm yess, just don't pinch or bite them." She stood in the tub, water dripping from her hair and running over her small breasts and down over her round stomach. She caressed herself and slid a finger up and down her wet slit. "Come here and lick my tits." She cupped her breasts and massaged them as Rob leaned in. She offered him one breast as he wrapped his arms around her and began suckling at her teat. She felt his lips lock on, his mouth sucking in the areola and then his tongue sliding over her hard nipple. She gasped and moaned. His hands cupped her full ass and held her close as he feasted on her breast. She pulled her hand from her pussy and caressed Rob's back as he buried his face in her chest. One at a time he licked and sucked her breasts and nipples, laying kisses over each of them and sucking at her nipples like he wanted milk from them. Looking over her shoulder she say Patty and Chris leaving the tub.

"So how do you want me?" Chris asked. "I know what I want to do."

Patty climbed off Chris and stood there, her smooth pussy and lips dripping with water like flower petals with morning dew. Chris drew in a sharp breath as Patty spoke. "How about we move to the lounge chair?" She stepped out of the tub and Chris followed.

Christy heard them getting out of the tub and turned around. Rob kneaded her ass. "Leaving us to ourselves you two?" She bent over to let Rob get a good view of her hairy pussy from behind while she waited for an answer. He slipped finger up her slit and diddled her hole making her moan.

"Ohhh no. I want to see you get it on with Rob again." Chris adjusted the lounge chair laid down so he was propped up facing the hot tub. "Patty wanted to move over here." He sat back and waited for Patty who was toweling off her body before joining him.

They both watched as Christy moved to the near side of the tub and wiggled her ass at Rob. "Mmmm, well then we shouldn't disappoint should we Rob?" Rob came up behind her and rubbed his cock up and down the crack of her ass.

"Is that an invitation to your ass Christy?" He grabbed her hips and pushed up and down her crack.

Chris moaned as he watched his wife and Rob waiting rapt anticipation to see if she'd let him do it. Patty knelt on the towel next to the chair and began stroking and licking his cock. Making Chris moan even louder.

"Oh God! I don't know about that." Christy exclaimed as she pushed back against Rob. "I've only had Chris in my ass a few times and he was plenty big."

Rob leaned in and hugged her to him "There's always a first time for everything. Your husband can take it." He pinched her nipples and she let out a low moan.

Patty licked up and down Chris' shaft, laving his balls with her tongue as they waited to see what Christy would say.

"Not tonight Rob." If you want to fuck my ass I'm going to have to work up to that." She heard Rob groan, a mix of disappointment and anticipation. She looked over at Chris and smiled. She saw Patty licking his cock and he had a look of extreme pleasure across his face. She felt a bit jealous but incredibly turned on knowing that she was going to get her pussy stuffed full. "Tonight I want you to fuck me long and hard."

Chris thrust his hips at Patty's mouth. "Ughh, yeah. That's it Patty. Suck it." He watched as she opened her mouth and took him in. He could hear Christy begging to be fucked as Patty sucked just the head at first. Her tongue danced over his bulbous head, teasing his slit and his glans, just like he liked Christy to do. "Ohhhhhhh." Came a low, moan from his mouth.

Patty looked up and smiled at Chris with her mouth full of cock. He breasts swaying as she bobbed up and down on his shaft. Slowly she worked more and more of him into her mouth until she had all of it in. Then she pulled off him slowly, looked up at his expression of pleasure, and smiled. "How was that?"

"God that was a beautiful sight." Chris gasped. She licked up and down his shaft making him groan. "But I want a taste of that pussy." He said with a tone of lust. He guided her up onto the lounge with him and she straddled him, facing the hot tub.

Patty sat up and stroked Chris' cock and looked across the room at Christy and smiled as she held her shaved slit over his lips. "So who's the better pussy eater? You or Chris?" She asked as Chris took hold of her hips and gingerly licked her smooth skin. She let out a gasp.

Christy groaned as Rob slid his long cock up and down her slit, teasing her clit. "He's. Damn. Good." She groaned out. "You'll have to tell me after he's done what you think." She reached down and grabbed Rob's cock to hold it against her wet pussy as he thrust over it, both of them moaning. She figured this would be a great time to see how Rob's pussy eating skills were too. She pulled away from him, looked over her shoulder and said with a husky voice, "Why don't you get down there and eat me out?"