Chris' Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On my way over. I just finished getting ready." He walked out the front door after checking to see if any of the neighbors were out. He lucked out on that and headed next door. Every step he took made the plug in his ass move and brush against his prostate, making him moan a little. He hoped that Patty didn't have a lot for him to do, at the rate he was getting turned on he might explode in his panties. Knocking on the door he waited as he looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was around. So far so good. It seemed like an eternity before Patty came to the door and opened it.

Patty swung the door open and gasped when she saw Chris standing there in his outfit. Her pussy also started to moisten at the thought of having him around the house and then fucking him. "Oh my God Chris! You look so hot!" she gushed. She pulled him in and shut the door, taking in the sight of his 6'4" runners frame all dressed up. "This is the first time I've ever seen you all dressed up in person. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were a woman."

Chris smiled at her and rocked back and forth on his heels a bit. He felt a little nervous being her dressed up without Christy, even though he knew he shouldn't. "I'm glad you like it. Pardon me if I seem a little nervous. This is the first time I've ever been out like this without Christy." He looked down at Patty, She was wearing a tee shirt without a bra. He could tell because her nipples were getting hard and poking through the thin fabric that was stretched across her ample breasts. Her shorts were baggy, but cut short, just above mid-thigh. He wondered if she was wearing any underwear. If he had to guess, the answer was no.

Patty stepped forward and pressed her body against his. "No reason to be nervous." She ground her hips against him and felt his hard cock through the ruffles of the outfit he was wearing. "You know this kind of thing turns me on." She looked up at him through her glasses and smiled as she put a hand on his neck and pulled his lips to hers.

She kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth and grinding against him. She had not felt the touch of a man since Rob left and she needed it badly. Going without sex for a couple of weeks when she usually gets it four to five times a week was rough. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the moment as she ground against him and figured she was probably leaving a wet spot in the shorts she was wearing as Chris responded by grinding against her. Her hands let go of his neck and slid lower to take hold of his tight ass through the ruffled skirt of the maid costume and moaned.

"Oh I needed that." Patty said as she broke her lip lock on Chris. I haven't had a man's touch in two weeks."

"Poor baby." Chris cooed. "Or a woman's?" He giggled, since he knew Christy hadn't been over to see her either since Rob left. She'd been too busy with work.

"Well you're here now so I guess I'm getting both." She giggled as she walked into the living room. "I wish I could get Rob to go all the way and dress like you are. That looks so hot. So, this will be a new experience for me. Did you put the toy in?"

Chris moaned loudly.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said as she turned around. "Christy told me she was going to have you use it and why. I can't wait to see the result. Though I think it's already working since you were rock hard when you came through the door."

"Yes. I slipped it in right before you texted me." He watched as Patty stepped back and tugged off her shorts and stripped her shirt off without a word. She was standing there, her large creamy breasts jutting out from her small frame, wire rimmed glasses hanging from her pert nose, her long hair hanging over her shoulders and cascading down her body, partially covering her breasts. Her petite figure was a sight to behold.

"Before you get to cleaning though, I need some release that doesn't come from my hand or a toy."

"What do you want me to do?" Chris asked as he licked his lips.

"Well, seeing as Christy said if I keep you on edge you'll give me a huge load I want your tongue deep in my pussy. You can give me some stiff cock later." She spread her legs, slipped a finger deep in her hole, pulled it out, and licked it clean. "All nice and wet for you." She sat back on the couch and spread her legs for him.

Chris dropped to his knees and crawled between Patty's spread legs. He looked up at her, her long brown hair cascading over her shoulders and covering her breasts, and smiled. "Mmmm I can't wait to eat it." He kissed her inner thigh and worked his way to her smooth mound and wet lips. Patty let out a low moan.

"Oh yesss Chris. Make me cum." She spread her legs wider to allow Chris better access to her dripping pussy. Her hands were massaging her breasts and pulling at her nipples as Chris began to plant kisses on her soft lips. "Mmmmm. Please baby. Lick me."

Chris looked up at her and grinned. "So, the maid needs to clean you out?" He rubbed her thighs with his hands.

"Yes please. And if she does a good job, I might clean her pipe later." She took Chris' head in her hand and guided him to her wet and waiting hole. Without any needed prompting Chris began licking her wet folds. Patty groaned. His tongue was driving deep into her, his hands were caressing her thighs and stomach, driving her wild. God he knew how to eat pussy, she thought as he clamped his lips onto her pussy. Neither of them said a word to the other. She knew he knew her body well enough that she didn't need to give him direction so she enjoyed his tongue. Her breathing came in ragged gasps as she felt him licking, probing, and stabbing at her mound and wet hole. She glanced down to watch him eat her and sighed loudly as she watched his womanly looking face brought her to an earth-shattering orgasm.

Chris greedily lapped at her wet folds as she ground her hips against his face. She was dripping wet and he was doing all he could to lap up Patty's juices. Her moans and groans told him he was hitting all the right spots. Kneeling there in front of her all dressed up and pleasing her was hot. He'd never done it with Christy before. When they'd gone out all dressed up, he'd always stripped down to nothing or taken off the false breasts before they got down to business. She'd been accepting of their little adventures so far but that was one thing she hadn't shown an interest in yet. He'd have to leave them on sometime and see what Christy thought of it. He continued to eat Patty out, sliding his tongue up and down her wet slit, jabbing his tongue into her hole, lapping up her juices. After minutes of this she was pushing his head into her mound and not letting him up. Her gasps and groans were coming faster and he knew she was about to orgasm.

Patty pushed her hips hard against Chris' face as her orgasm welled up inside her. She couldn't take it anymore and just let herself go. Letting out a loud moan she pinched her nipples and her orgasm washed over her. Chris stabbed his tongue at her clit as she tensed up and then shook as waves of pleasure crashed over her, weeks' worth of pent up sexual energy released all at once.

Sinking back into the couch, she gasped for breath and Chris released his grip on her mound. "Oh God that felt good. She looked down at Chris with a big smile on her face. "Oh God! That felt so good!" I should have called you over earlier in the week. Or maybe Christy."

"You could have popped over to our house too." Chris said as he kissed her inner thigh. "We would have been happy to oblige." His lips planted more kisses on her hips and then up to her stomach as Patty lay there, still breathing heavily. He watched as her breasts heaved up and down with each breath. He hoped that she would let him suck and tit fuck them later. Christy's were not quite big enough for a good tit fucking but Patty's were perfect for it. Working higher he reached those beautiful breasts and began suckling at her hard nipples, eliciting a low moan from Patty. Back and for the he moved, from one to the other, kissing his way between them before licking and nibbling on each nipple in turn.

"Oh Chris I'd love to continue but you have work to do. That was just an appetizer." She chuckled. "Besides, you should fix your makeup. My juices got it all messed up."

Chris chuckled. "I'm not surprised, you were really wet. And I loved it. But I didn't bring any over with me."

Patty pulled his face to hers and kissed him. "You can borrow mine." She pushed him gently off her and headed up to the bedroom. "Come on up so you can freshen up." She stood up and without gathering her shorts and tee shirt headed upstairs.

Chris followed behind, loving the sight of her bare ass and hips as she ascended the stairs. She showed him to the master bath where her makeup was and stood back, letting him go to work.

"So what was this cryptic text Christy sent me this morning about?" Patty inquired as Chris washed off his face to reapply his makeup.

"Huh?" Chris asked while drying off and working on his makeup as if he'd done this with Patty dozens of times.

"She said in her text this morning that she may have some fun while she's out shopping and your over here this afternoon."

Chris applied some lipstick before answering. "Oh that. She said something about that to you? Did she talk to you about it before asking me?"

"No. I have no idea what she was talking about."

"We'd been talking about screwing other people." Chris said, working on his eyeshadow.

"Well yeah. I've seen the pics. And been a part of it." Patty giggled as she watched Chris.

"Yes but we know you guys real well. And the others, we were both present." Chris finished up and looked at Patty. "How do I look?"

She walked over and craned her neck to kiss him again. "Damn! Watching you work was incredible. You don't even look like the same person." She trailed her hand down to his skirt and grabbed his bulge. "I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to toss you on the bed and fuck your brains out now. This is getting to be such a turn on."

Chris groaned. He wouldn't argue with that and said so.

Patty pulled away from him with a response. "But I've got work to do too. I need to paint the basement while you get working on cleaning up around here. All that drywall dust from Rob sanding is everywhere even though we covered air vents up.

"So, you really do want me to clean? I figured that this was just a ploy to get me over here dressed up for some cock." He grinned at her.

"Well that's a bonus after the work is done." She giggled. "Christy offered your help up. So I want help all the way around. Now finish telling me what that text was about." She swatted his ass, driving the plug into his ass and he moaned.

"Well," Chris said as he pinched Patty's still naked ass, "We decided that we want to sleep with other people when one of us is not around." He saw Patty's eyes widen in disbelief.

"You're kidding?"

"No. So she sent me off here and she's out shopping for more than new clothes today. If you know what I mean."

Patty headed out of the room, not believing what she was hearing. That was quite a turn on. "Wow, that's pretty kinky."

"Yes. I would be lying if I said I've never fantasized about her doing that." Chris said. "So I broached the subject with her a couple of times. Today she decided to act on it." They were now in the kitchen and Patty was getting out the cleaning supplies. "I thought you were painting? Shouldn't you get some clothes on?" He took the cleaning supplies from her.

"I am." She disappeared into the living room and came back with her shorts on and was pulling on the tee-shirt. "Is that better?" She asked, striking a pose for him.

Chris smiled down at her. "Well I'd like it better if we were in your bedroom naked and fucking."

Patty laughed. "Later. You have work to do first." With that, she trotted off to the basement to start painting.

Chris watched as she disappeared down the basement stairs and shut the door. He got to work and began to wonder how Christy's shopping was going. It took him the better part of a half hour but he got the kitchen wiped down and dusted, getting into the nooks and crannies where all the drywall dust had settled. His cock was throbbing in his panties. Every time he moved, especially getting down on his knees to dust the base cabinets, the plug in his ass moved around in his ass, brushing against his prostate and sending little waves of pleasure up his spine. The sensations were driving him wild. He heard his phone buzzed. He picked it up off the island and saw it was a text from Christy. And he noticed that she had sent to both him and Patty.

"Hope everything is going well. I had some success with finding a dress. And now I'm eating lunch with someone I just met." He looked at the pictures attached. One was the dress she had picked out, Chris loved how it looked on her. Then he saw a pic of her and a guy at lunch. He was blonde with grey eyes and a goatee. His face was narrow with a pointed chin and a small nose. He looked to be in his 30s. "Love the dress. And I see you've found a playmate. So did he help pick it out?"

"No. But he did approve of it after I asked his opinion. His name is Dave." Came the reply.

"He looks nice. Though beards aren't my thing."

"He's not for you. And yes, he's nice. Besides. He's not into guys. I asked."

"So where does he live?" Chris asked.

Christy sent him his address. Chris knew where that was, just the other side of town. He was surprised that she stayed in town to do her shopping. "So what are your plans now?"

"We're going to get me some new lingerie and then back to his place so I can model it for him."

Chris laughed. "Uh-huh, "model". Well have fun. Patty has me cleaning the house before I get to have my fun. Though I did get to eat her out once already."

Christy sent back a pic of her blowing him a kiss. He put the phone down and moved on to the living room and sitting room next. After another forty minutes he finished dusting and straightening up the two rooms and started on vacuuming the first floor. He tried to keep his mind off it but with every step and push of the vacuum the plug moved in his ass. All while thinking about what Christy was up to with Dave. Between the plug in his ass stimulating him and the thoughts of what she would do he wasn't sure he could hold out until he was finished with cleaning. At last the vacuuming and dusting was done on the first floor and heard Patty coming up the stairs.

Patty came into the kitchen with paint on her shirt and shorts and a few spots on her legs and arms. She was almost done with the basement but heard Chris finishing running the vacuum so she decided to see how he was doing. Walking up behind him she pressed her body against his, her breasts fitting into the small of his back. "Looks like you've done a good job." She said as her hands snaked under the skirt of his outfit and rubbed his hard cock through his panties. "Mmmmm, looks like that plug is doing the job nicely. I can't wait to get to play with it." She stroked him briefly, making him groan.

"What more do I need to do?" Chris asked, almost pleading, so he could get his release.

Patty let him go. She could hear the strain in his voice and she didn't want him to get pushed over the edge before she got to have her fun with his cock. "You need to finish the bathrooms and then dust and vacuum the rest of the house." She walked to the sink and got herself a drink and one for Chris too and handed it to him.

"All that?" Chris moaned with frustration. He was so turned on he wanted to rip Patty's clothes off right there and fuck her on the island. "You're really taking this maid thing to the limit." He chuckled.

"Why not? I'd like the house to look good for Rob when he gets home in a few days. And you get to have some fun in the process." She grinned at him as she pulled her shorts down to wiggle her ass at him.

"You know. Maybe Christy could offer your services to other ladies in the area. Seeing as you two are taking your sex life off in a new direction." Chris groaned at that. She wasn't sure if it was the suggestion or the enticing view of her ass. She pulled her shorts back up and finished her water. "Speaking of which. Has she sent you an update?"

Chris thought the idea of getting hired out to clean, among other things, would be kinky. The idea of getting dressed up like this and then going to other women's homes to potentially be their plaything for the day turned him on. Who knows, he might get to be someone's husband's plaything too. He moaned and his thoughts were lost on all the things that he could do in those situations when Patty asked if he'd heard from Christy. "Yes she sent both you and me a text earlier."

"Oh. Me too?" Patty said as she got sandwich making material from the fridge. "I'll have to look." She picked up her phone and asked, "You hungry? Let's have some lunch."

"Well it seems you two talked about this this morning so I guess she wanted to let you see." Chris said as Patty was headed to the living room to get her phone. "And yes. I'm starving."

Patty came back into the kitchen looking at her phone. "Oh my." She gasped as she sat down at the island.

He started to clean the bathroom when he heard Patty gasp.

"Looks like she picked a cute one. And it looks like she picked out some lingerie too. Very sexy. Wish I was there to help her out of it." Patty said. She looked up at Chris who was standing there and waiting. "And make us some sandwiches. A good maid keeps her customers fed."

Chris dutifully made the two of them a sandwich and passed Patty a plate. "Here you go."

"Have a seat with me." She pulled out the other bar stool and patted the seat. Chris sat next to her and groaned. Patty giggled. "Is that plug doing its' job?"

Chris nodded. He knew Patty wasn't the dominant type but she was doing a damn good job of teasing him throughout the morning.

"For someone who doesn't have dominant tendencies you sure are doing a good job of keeping me on edge." Chris chuckled.

"I may not be dominant, but I know how to tease. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "You should take a look at the lingerie she got. It looks great on her."

He picked up his phone and took a look at the pics that Christy had sent them. It read, "Here's the lingerie Dave picked out for me. I hope you like it. He certainly does. I even bought a couple of bra and panty sets, but you don't get to see those until later." She was standing in a dressing room, her soft, slightly round belly making the front of a purple baby doll stick out a bit. He noticed it was slit up one side and had a ties on each side to hold them together. The bra cups were trimmed with lace and barely hid her nipples. The other picture showed her from the back. She had pulled up the baby doll just a bit to expose a portion of one ass cheek. A grunt escaped his lips. "Damn that looks sexy." He said to Patty. He also typed back a response. "Patty and I approve." He hit send but no response came right away. Then he looked at the time stamp on the text from her. It was from 10 minutes earlier. He continued to eat lunch with Patty, chatting and teasing each other. It was a strange sensation to be sitting there dressed up as he was, with his neighbor and cleaning her house, as Christy was at some man's house getting ready to get fucked by him. He'd be lying to himself if he said wasn't just a tad bit apprehensive about the whole thing and told Patty so as they finished eating.

"Well I'm not surprised. This is quite the step for the two of you. Kudos to you for doing it. I'm not sure Rob or I could do that." Patty replied as their phones buzzed again. It was Christy.

"I'm glad you approve. Just got to Dave's house. I was driving so I couldn't text you. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Going to take a couple of minutes to freshen up my makeup. Gotta look good for my date. :)"