Chris' Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I was there to help you out. I know how you love being in the middle of a threesome" He typed back. Patty watched what he was typing all the while rubbing his hose clad legs. "But Patty has me cleaning her house before I can have my fun with her." Patty chuckled, reached under Chris' skirt and fished out his cock to give it a few strokes.

"And you love it!" came the retort from her as she gave Chris a couple of strokes, eliciting a loud moan from his lips.

"Better not do that to much or you'll have a mess to clean up Patty." Chris sighed.

"Well then I better take a pic quick to show Christy how we're doing." She grabbed her phone and held it up, making sure she got a good shot of her holding Chris' stiff pole in her hand and kissed him on the cheek.

She let go of his cock and sent off the pic with the text, "Keeping her at attention here. She's doing a good job. I'll have to reward her later when she finishes."

Chris tucked his hard cock back into his panties and replied as Patty was finishing typing. "I can't wait to hear all about it. Make sure to get some pics and some video if you want. I'd love to see it after the fact. Maybe I'll get some video of me and Patty for you."

"Oh I will. :) And that sounds like fun. I love seeing you get it on with her. It looks like she has things well in hand. :)- I'm ready and off to have some fun.". Attached to the text was a pic of her with her hair pulled back into a ponytail and her makeup all done.

Patty hopped down from the barstool at the island and headed for the basement. "I'm going to finish up downstairs. Clean up the dishes and then you can get to work on the upstairs. And don't forget the bathrooms. The cleaning supplies for them are in the bathroom down here."

Before Chris could say anything, she was off and down the stairs. He stood up from the barstool and the pressure on the plug lessened. Sitting there with the plug in his ass was driving him wild and Patty grabbing his cock to give it some playful strokes didn't help. He chuckled to himself as he thought, by the time Patty lets him cum he was going to flood her with gallons of it. Dutifully he took the dishes and put them in the sink and got to work on the bathroom while Patty finished downstairs. He only hoped that the upstairs was not as dusty as the first floor.

Patty walked down the stairs to leave Chris to clean and typed away as she went. "I suggested to him that you should hire him out to the ladies in the neighborhood for some "chores"."

Setting her phone down she started painting and a little while later her phone buzzed. "You know, that sounds pretty damn hot. I may have to do that. But right now, look what I have to play with." Patty looked at the pic attached to the text. It was her, in the lingerie set and she was holding a stiff cock in her hand. Her fingers barely wrapped around it and it looked to be a about seven inches long. My God that's a thick cock, Patty thought. He looks thicker than Rob. "Oh my God." She sent back. "He looks huge."

A response came in a few seconds. A pic of Christy kissing his cockhead. "He's a little thicker than Rob but the same length as Chris. I'm really going to enjoy taking this thing in all my holes."

Patty sucked in her breath as she imagined Christy with that monster cock in her ass. She was amazed that She could take something that big. Her pussy was getting wet thinking all about it and she wanted to just sit back and finger herself until she came but she had work to do. Besides, the sooner she finished, the sooner she could get Chris in bed to please her. She picked up her roller and started to finish the job she started a few hours ago. She continued to paint as thoughts of Christy and Dave fucking were running through her head, making her wet again. She'd had a few threesomes with Rob but the idea of going out without him and picking up a guy to fool around with without him seemed intimidating to her. Technically She already does that with Chris and Christy, hell he's here with me right now, but we've known them for years, she thought. Finally, she finished and she could hear Chris vacuuming again. He must be upstairs now, good, she thought as her phone buzzed.

It was a message from Christy to her only.

She opened it up and saw that it was a video. Her pussy tingled when she saw the opening frame which was Christy with a cock balls deep in her throat. Before she even started it she dropped her shorts and top and headed to the one finished room in the basement to get comfortable on the sofa there. She couldn't take it anymore and needed to get off. Plopping down on the sofa she started fingering her dripping pussy and started the video.

The first thing she heard was moaning from both Christy and Dave. Christy was getting into position and greedily swallowed Dave's cock, bobbing and down. Patty moaned and drove a couple of fingers deep in her hole as she watched Christy on her knees in front of Dave sucking greedily at his cock. "Oh God yes! That's it Christy! You are suck a cock sucking whore." She heard Christy moan an affirmative around his engorged member. She couldn't see Christy's hands but she assumed they were working away at her pussy with the way her arms and shoulder were moving and Dave fucked her face.

Patty was now furiously fingering herself at this point. She set the phone down next to her and propped it on a pillow so she could look over at it and have both hands free. One hand played with her nipples as the other dug in and out of her wet pussy while she watched the wild scene unfold on her phone. Now Christy had pulled off his cock and was licking and kissing his balls.

"And you love it." She sucked one ball into her mouth and then the other as Dave stroked his shaft. "I love sucking cock and taking a huge load." Christy moaned. "Give it to me." She said as she kissed and licked his balls.

Patty had now dug out a toy from the drawer of the end table behind her and was furiously driving it in and out of her pussy, the rabbit head on the vibrator was tingling her clit and driving her closer to her orgasm as she watched Dave grunt loudly and furiously stroke his cock on screen. Patty could see Christy's arm moving faster as she got ready for his load.

"Take it Christy. Get ready for my huge load!"

Patty shoved the vibrator deep in her pussy, pinched her nipples and watched as Christy sat back on her haunches and opened her mouth. "God yes! Paint my face!" Christy cried as Patty felt her orgasm washing over her. She shook and groaned as her pussy tightened around the vibrator deep inside her and shook with wave after wave of pleasure as Dave gasped and erupted a torrent of cum all over Christy's face and chest. Shot after shot splashed on her mouth, nose, neck and chest as Dave pumped his cock and groaned. Christy was now moaning loudly too as Patty came down from her orgasm and watched as she shook with her orgasm and licked and swallowed the cum that had landed on her lips and chin.

Her breath coming in gasps, Christy faced the camera and smiled. She reached out to take hold of the phone and brought it to her face and Patty could see through her half closed eyes that Dave had shot a huge load covering her face top to bottom in a few streams of sticky cum. "Oh God that was heavenly." Christy gasped and blew a kiss into the camera. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh my yes." Patty sighed. That was one hell of a show she put on for her, Patty thought. She lay on the couch, spent for the time being and reveled in the feeling of her post orgasmic bliss. She couldn't believe how fast she had cum. The video was only a little over two minutes long. She wondered how long Christy had been sucking him before he blew that huge load. Patty didn't hear the vacuum going any more so she assumed that Chris was done with his chores. Which was good. After that orgasm she was ready for another with the real thing in her. She gathered up her shorts and tee-shirt and headed upstairs.

Chris finished off the bathroom downstairs and then made quick work of the upstairs. Patty and Rob had two spare rooms that they didn't use much so they had those doors closed most of the time and didn't have the vents open in them so there wasn't a lot of drywall dust in them. What did take a while was dusting the entryway. It ran from the first floor to the second floor. He had to rummage through the hall closet where the cleaning supplies were to find an extension for the duster so he could get into the high spots. He used the stairs to get into the high spots and every time he stretched to reach up the plug in his ass rubbed his prostate. He'd been here for almost four hours and was ready to explode. Between the plug in his ass and the constant state of arousal his cock was in from the plug and rubbing in the satin panties he was either hard or flagging a bit at times, but never totally soft. He figured as soon as Patty had him in her pussy or mouth, he was going to explode.

With the dusting done he made quick work of the vacuuming and set to work on the master bathroom. He'd just finished with the shower when Patty came in. He was taken aback because she was completely nude. "Well hello there." Chris said, leering at her. He could smell her musky scent and noticed she had a flush look on her skin.

"Painting get to hot for you?" He asked.

Patty chuckled as she reached into the shower and turned it on so she could wash off the paint she had gotten on her. "No, not at all. The video your wife sent me got me all hot and bothered so I took matters into my own hand." She flashed him a wide grin and he had a puzzled look on his face.

"Don't worry. I still want more. I've been without a dick for too long. I'm insatiable today." She stepped into the shower to wash off. "BE a good maid and hurry up though. I want it bad."

"Yes Ma'am!" came the smart reply from Chris. He hurried about finishing cleaning the bathroom by the time Patty turned the water off. He handed her a towel without even being asked to and headed to the bedroom. Patty soon followed with the towel wrapped around her.

"It looks like you did a great job of cleaning the house Chris." She walked over to him and planted a sensuous kiss on his lips. "I'll reward the maid accordingly."

Chris watched as Patty disappeared into the closet as she called out. "Make yourself comfortable on the bed. I'll be out in a few minutes."

Patty dropped her towel on the floor of the walk-in closet and began looking through her lingerie chest. She pulled out a crotchless teddy with an open cup bra. She hadn't had a chance to wear it yet so she thought it only fitting that Chris get to see it first since Christy was showing off some new lingerie for her fling this afternoon.

Stepping into it she pulled it up over her shoulder and adjusted it. She pulled the crotch opening apart to expose her smooth mound and wet pussy lips that jutted out from her outer labia. She adjusted her pendulous breasts so they jutted out from the holes cut in the top. The black satin that trimmed the holes framed her breasts nicely and held them apart, creating some stunning cleavage. As she was getting ready to head back into eh bedroom she spotted the strap-on dildo that her and Rob used frequently. She thought of getting it out and suing it on Chris in the state he was in but decided not to. She wanted this to be about pleasing her this afternoon.

Chris was sitting on the bed, still in his maid outfit, looking at his phone wondering what fun Christy was up to since she had not sent him anything lately when Patty came sauntering into the bed room. He gave a whistle when he saw what she was wearing. "That. Looks. Gorgeous Patty." He licked his lips and held up his phone to quick snap a picture.

"I'm glad you like it. Rob hasn't seen me in this yet." She reached down and caressed her lips as she turned to wiggle her ass at him. "Taking another rpic to save for later?" She asked.

"Yes. And to send to Christy I haven't heard from her so I thought I'd send her a picture of what I'm up to."

Patty walked to him and flashed him a huge grin. "I heard from her earlier. She's definitely having a good time." She dropped the strap on the floor as she spread Chris legs and stood between them, her breasts inches from his face. "I saw the video."

Chris moaned. He couldn't wait to see it and his head was swimming with ideas of what she did and was probably doing right now. "How about we make a video of our own?" Chris said as he put his phone on the nightstand and arranged it to capture the two of them.

Patty sighed deeply and pressed her smooth legs against Chris' bulge and nodded her head. "I like that idea. As long as I get a copy to show Rob."

"You will." Chris said as he leaned in and licked her breasts which were just inches from his face after he sat back up.

Patty moaned with pleasure. "I like the view from up here. Looking down at you all dressed up, seeing down your top, knowing that you have a little secret under that skirt is exciting."

"You like that something extra don't you?"

"You know it."

"Like having your own transsexual?" Chris asked as he massaged her breasts and licked her nipples some more.

"Mmmm. Yes. That's one way to look at it."

"I think it would be hot to be with one. I wonder if Christy would like it." Chris asked to no one in particular.

Patty groaned. "Oh that could be exciting. I'll bet I could get rob to go for that. But right now I have you here to please me." She put her hands on the back of Chris' head and held him to her breast. He continued licking and kissing on while using his hand on the other. "Yesssss." She hissed.

"That's it. Suck my nipples Chris. Be a good girl and lick them."

Chris looked up at her and smiled. "You going to call me a girl all afternoon?" He smiled up at her behind her full breast and bit down gently on her hard nipple, causing Patty to suck in her breath. He continued to nibble at her nipple while massaging the other gently. She moaned and gasped as he caressed one lovingly and bit the other.

Patty gasped and moaned. The dual sensation of pain mixed with pleasure stemming from Chris' ministrations on her breasts was driving her crazy. She ran her hands through his wig and held him there, encouraging him to continue to lick and bite her. "Ah yeah Chris, that's it. And yes. You're dressed like a girl so I'll go with that. I find it kinky." She pulled him away from her breast and smiled. "Does my girl want some dick first?" She reached down and picked up the harness with the large dildo in it.

Chris leaned back and grinned. "I thought you'd never ask. This girl never turns down a chance for some cock." Chris crawled onto the bed and raised his skirt as Patty stepped into the harness. He adjusted the phone to get a good view of the bed and lay there waiting.

"Why don't you strip to your lingerie Chris?" Patty said and she crawled onto the bed, her fake phallus hanging between her legs.

"Mmm. I like that idea." He stood up and shimmied out of the maid outfit and crawled back on the bed in his bra, panties, and thigh high hose.

Patty crawled between his legs and pulled the panties aside to grab the plug in Chris' ass. "Let's get that plug out of there and replace it with something better." She tugged and felt Chris bear down to help push it out. She heard Chris let out a grunt as the large end stretched his ass and then popped out. "Oh my, Christy picked a big one for you to wear. No wonder you've been on edge all day."

Chris moaned at the empty feeling in his ass after having it filled for the last few hours. "You going to fill it back up?" He asked as she leaned over, her breast falling into his face as she reached for the lube and his phone. He gave them a quick kiss and lick.

"Of course I will. And I want to get it on film, that moment when I slip this into you." Patty lubed up the fake cock and teased his ass with it. "I want to fuck my maid to be sure she'll come back for more. Now spread your legs wider."

Chris did as she asked.

Patty held the camera up and pushed forward, easing the head of the cock into his ass. He took it easily. "Mmmm. That's a beautiful sight baby. I love seeing a cock or dildo slide into someone's ass." Inch by inch Patty slide the dildo into him until she had all eight inches buried in him. She slowly ground her hips back and forth, making the dildo slide in and out just a bit. Both of them moaned with pleasure at the feel of it.

"Oh God Patty! Fuck my ass." Chris hissed as she bent forward to place the phone where it could get the best picture again, She stayed leaning over him as her hips began to move back and forth faster, driving the dildo in and out deeper and deeper. He reached up and pulled her to him, kissing her. Their tongues wrestled with each other as he wrapped his hose clad legs around patty to hold her in place as she fucked him.

Patty sighed as she felt his legs wrap around her. She moved back and forth as best she could within the nylon confines of his legs. They kissed passionately as their hands roamed over each other's body. His hands were gripping her ass and helping drive her deep into his ass. Her breasts crushed against his fake ones held captive in the satin and lace bra. She could feel his cock in the panties throbbing between them and she wanted it. She broke her kiss with Chris and sat up. "Oh baby. I want my girl's cock."

Chris smiled up at her. "It's all yours Patty. Do with it what you want." He replied as she slipped from his ass. He watched as she kissed her way down his chest and stomach, then kissing the bulge on his panties.

"First I want to lick and suck this wonderous cock." She said as she pulled the panties aside to free his throbbing member through a leg hole. She held it in her hand and licked up and down the shaft, making him moan. Licking to the top of his cock she teased his frenulum, flicking her tongue back and forth over it and his cockhead. He grunted and groaned in response. She kept it up, licking his cock head and shaft then swallowing him. She opened wide and took his cock in her mouth, clasping her small lips around his turgid member. He grunted and thrust his hips at her mouth. Eventually they got into a rhythm with Patty bobbing on him in time with his thrusts.

"You keep that up and you'll get a face full of cum." Chris gasped.

"That sounds promising." Patty cooed, pulling of his cock with a loud pop, thinking about Christy in the video. "It's not like we don't have the rest of the afternoon." She flicked her tongue over Chris's head, teasing his slit. He shuddered in response. "You can recover and then last a good long time fucking my pussy and ass."

Chris moaned appreciatively.

"Well in that case get on your knees. I want to tit fuck you." He slid out from under Patty and dropped his legs over the edge of the bed and spread them wide. Patty silently dropped to the floor and got to her knees between Chris' legs. Chris looked down at her. She looked so hot in her glasses and long hair. Her lingerie hugging her curves. Her breast hung naturally and separated, her skin stretched to a somewhat teardrop shape, leaving a valley that separated her breasts.

"God I love your tits." He said as he guided his cock between her breasts and began sliding up and down the valley between them. Patty moaned as she pressed her breasts together with her hands to tighten the grip her breasts had on his shaft.

"Does Christy know of your love for my breasts?" She giggled as she bent her head to swipe her tongue over the head of Chris' cock.

Chris moaned and tossed his head back, the long hair of the wig brushing against his back. "Of course she does. Just like I know she loves Rob's fat cock." He pumped his cock between her breasts and grunted. He watched as Patty lowered her head. Now every time he thrust upward his cock popped into her mouth.