Chris' Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty sucked and licked every time Chris' cockhead came up through her ample cleavage. With each thrust she sucked it in and swabbed the head with her tongue. Sometimes she would tease his slit and other times she would lick the underside of his cockhead. After a few minutes of her ministrations he tensed up and began letting out a low moan. She figured he was close to exploding so she redoubled her efforts sucking him.

"Ah yes Patty!" You're going to get a face full of cum. She sucked him hard as she dropped her hands from her breasts, taking him deep into her mouth and driving him over the edge.

She looked up at him with lust in her eyes. "Good. Coat me with it Chris! Give me a cum shower!" She leaned back and arched her back as Chris let out a guttural moan and aimed his cock at her face and chest as he held back the impending eruption. Finally, he let go and the first shot of cum erupted from his cockhead hitting Patty square in the face, landing across her glasses and forehead. The next shot hit her open mouth and cheeks and it just kept coming.

Patty gasped and moaned as Chris coated her face with his cum. Christy wasn't kidding. He did have a huge load after all that teasing and edging. She licked her lips and the next two shots hit her neck and chest, running down her breasts and over her nipples. Finally after one more blast he was done and she was coated in cum. "Oh my God that was a lot of cum!" She gasped as she fingered her pussy. Your wife wasn't kidding. But now I need a release." She lunged forward and pushed Chris back on the bed and mounted his face. "Eat my twat. Make me cum Chris." Before she could finish telling him what to do he was already stabbing his tongue deep into her wet hole.

Chris greedily lapped at her smooth pussy. He clamped his lips around her soft mound and stabbed his tongue deep into her pussy and ran then ran it up and down her slit. Every time he reached the top he would stab at her clit and then run his tongue down between her inner and out lips. She ground her hips into his face in response to his tongue lashing. As he licked her folds he took his hands and reached up to her cum covered breasts and began massaging them. His sticky fluid coated her soft flesh but he didn't care and neither did she based on the moans coming from her.

Patty covered his hands with hers and held them there as she sank lower onto Chris' face. She spread her legs wider to allow him deeper penetration with his tongue and he responded by doing so. She groaned and gasped as he pinched her nipples. He was hitting all the right buttons as usual and could feel another orgasm welling up inside her. "Don't stop!" She cried. Chris tightened his grip on her breasts making her gasp at eh pain and pleasure that flooded her upper body. "Oh my God. Ugghhhhhh." Patty grunted. "Keep. It. Up." Came her halting reply. She leaned forward, putting her weight onto his face and hands as he lashed her pussy with his tongue. At last the damn broke and her skin flushed as she gasped for breath. She moaned and sighed as her orgasm washed over her. Her head thrown back and mouth slack as Chris ate her through another earthshattering orgasm.

When she couldn't take it anymore she collapsed on the bed next to Chris, breathing heavily. She rolled onto her side and crawled to the head of the bed, beckoning Chris to follow. "Oh my. My girl sure knows how to eat a woman out."

Chris grabbed his phone to turn off the video and smiled. "I'm glad you approve." Chris leaned over and kissed her and laid back on the bed. Patty scooted over and rested her head on Chris' chest as they basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Soon the two of them dozed off, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Chris could feel a tongue on his cock as he woke from sleeping. He lay there enjoying the feel of a wet pair of lips kissing his semi hard cock and let out a sigh. "Oh Patty. Ready for round two I take it?"

She looked up at him and smiled. "Of course. I'm all rejuvenated after that little nap."

"You ready for me to fuck that sweet ass of yours?" Chris hissed. Patty shivered visibly at his suggestion.

The thought of taking Chris in her ass again excited her. "Please do. But slip a condom on first. I want you in my pussy too." She kissed him as she rolled over to fetch a condom from the bedside table.

Chris patted her ass. "What? You not into ass to mouth or pussy?" He chuckled.

"Not unless you wrap it first." She giggled as she tossed him a condom. "That's not my thing. You can bareback me if you want but you'll have to wash that cock off if you want it to go anywhere else." She gripped his cock and gave it a tug.

Chris grunted as she tugged his cock. "I can go for that. Anything to fuck you raw. Go get a wet washcloth so I can clean up." He smacked her ass to send her on the way to the bathroom to get what they needed. She came back with a small bowl of hot water and a washcloth. Setting it on the bedside table she crawled to him on the other side of the bed.

"Ready lover." She said as she kissed his cock. "Lay back and let me ride it."

Chris did as she asked. Turning around on the bed so his feet were towards the headboard. He'd started the camera on his phone recording when Patty went to the bathroom to catch all the action. He guided her to straddle his hips and turned her around so his ass was facing him so she could ride him reverse cowgirl. She was still in her lingerie and the teddy was split up the back to allow access to her ass. He spread the fabric just a bit and teased her hole as she raised up her hips.

"Lube it up Chris. My girl needs to have that pole nice and slick." She cooed as she wiggled her ass and handed him the bottle. She spread her cheeks as Chris slathered lube on his stiff cock and held it up.

Chris pressed his cock to her tight hole. "Take it Patty." He watched as she slowly sat back on his cock. His bulbous head stretching her ass and popping in. She groaned and kept going. Inch by inch her slightly tan ass swallowed his cock. Chris gasped as he watched her ass take his cock and she sat on his hips. "Oh God Patty." He hissed. "That is an incredible sight."

She glanced over her shoulder at Chris laying under her in his lingerie, his hose clad lags rubbing against her smooth legs, the makeup on his face a mess from eating her out. Her pussy dripped at how kinky this was and she grinned. "I've been practicing with some of our toys." Her hips ground on top of his and then she raised up on her legs to let his cock slide in and out.

"Oh yeah Patty. That's it. Show off for the camera." Chris grunted as she began bouncing up and down on his cock. He let her set the pace and just lay there and enjoyed it. He put his hands on her hips and guided her on him as she bounced up and down. Seeing his cock sliding in and out of her ass was an incredible sight. "God your ass is hot." He started thrusting up at her ass in time with her grinding and bouncing.

"Ugh, oh yes Chris." She grunted as he started thrusting into her as she rode him. "You naughty girl, filming us fucking." She leaned forward to rest on her arms, her breasts swinging with every thrust, giving the camera a good show.

"You love it." Chris gasped, slapping Patty's ass, making her yelp and moan. He then reached p and pulled her back. Pulling on her and easing her down to rest on his chest while still buried in her ass.

Their lingerie clad bodies rubbed against each other. He turned her head and kissed her, massaging a breast with the other hand as she spread her legs wide like a porn star performing for the camera to show off her ass being speared by his cock. Chris thrust into her ass, bucking her petite body on top of his.

Patty moaned and groaned atop Chris' body as he thrust into her. She held on to his sides, feeling the garter belt under her fingers, to steady herself on top of him. This entire scene was incredibly hot to her and she couldn't take it any more. She needed something in her pussy. Using one had she reached down between her legs, spread her lips and slid two of her fingers deep into her pussy. The sight on camera was probably something else and just added to her excitement. Groaned escaped her lips as both her holes were being filled. Oh how she wished it was a cock in her pussy at the same time.

Chris felt her begin to finger her pussy and sighed. "Ohhh. Does my lover need a cock in her pussy now?"

Patty hissed, "Yesssss."

Chris rolled slowly to his side and slid from Patty's ass and slid away from her to wash off. She was still fingering herself as he took the washrag and cleaned his cock off. When he finished, he grabbed one of her taught legs and pulled her to him, spreading her legs wide. "You ready to get fucked by your maid?" He said with ah hint of malice in his voice.

Patty let her fingers drop from her pussy and let out a low moan. "Oh yes. Fuck me like a slut my baby."

Chris didn't need any encouragement. He grabbed her hips, lined up his garter belt framed cock with her pussy and thrust forward, impaling her on his cock in one stroke.

Patty let out a loud moan as Chris slammed into her pussy. "Oh god yes!" She spread her legs wider as Chris began to pound her hard. Her breasts jiggled with every thrust, flopping around like a pair of water balloons on her chest. As he pounded into her he raised her legs on his shoulders. Now her legs were high in the air, pussy exposed even more and Chris thrusting deep into her. "Ahhhh yess. That's it! I love it when my girl pounds me hard."

Chris gasped and groaned. Hearing Patty egg him on like that and calling him her girl was getting him close to cumming again. "Take it Patty!" Chris grunted as he held her hips and thrust in and out of her pussy. In and out he thrust, pulling out until just the head was buried in her and then slipping back in until his balls were slapping her ass. She was arching her back and beginning to meet him thrust for thrust as best she could under him. He continued fucking her pussy hard and fast as Patty got up on her elbows under him and grinned.

"Lay down baby. Let me ride you." She gasped.

Chris let go of her and slid from the warm confines of her pussy. He lay on the bed, his cock sticking straight up as Patty wasted no time in mounting his garter belt clad hips and sinking her pussy down around his cock again. She grabbed his hands and guided them up to her breasts. "Squeeze them Chris." Fuck me and squeeze my tits!"

Chris did as he was commanded. He thrust into her pussy and she bounced in time with his thrusts. He pinched her nipples, tugging on her large distended nubs, making her gasp and grunt in pleasure. He could feel her pussy tightening around his cock. "Oh God Patty! Bounce on my cock. Take it like a slut!"

Patty moaned loudly as Chris called her a slut. "Ahhh, yessss. I'm you're slut today. Now fill me. Fill my pussy with cum." She slammed her hips down on his and gripped his cock with her pussy. She rocked back and forth as he gripped her breasts with his long fingers. She felt him twitch in her pussy and he let out a groan as he exploded in her.

Chris gasped and moaned as his cock let lose another torrent of cum in Patty's tight hole. She gripped him tight as he ground his hips into her. His hands clamped down on her breasts as he rode wave after wave of pleasure while ensconced in her pussy. She was gasping and moaning as he came down form his orgasm, his cock still hard. He watched as she slipped off him and began scooting her way up to his face. With her breasts still in his hands she straddled his face. He could see the cum dripping from her freshly fucked slit.

"Eat me out Chris. A good maid cleans up all the messes." She sat on his lips as he licked and sucked without hesitation. As soon as he began licking her wet crack she began moaning. She was already close and with him griping her breasts and tongue fucking her, flicking her clit, she fell of the edge quickly. Her orgasm hit her, making her tense up on top of him and grip his head between her legs. She grunted and gasped as he held her up. Finally she rolled off him and fell to the bed beside him, satiated and breathing heavily.

Chris rolled onto his side and smiled at her through what he figured was a mess of makeup at this point. "God Patty, that was incredible. I wonder if Christy had an afternoon that was just as fun?"

Patty caressed a hose clad leg and continued up his hips and to the fake breasts in the bra he had on. She squeezed one fake breast and smiled. "I'm sure she did." She pulled herself close to him and planted a kiss on his lips. "But right now I need another nap after that fucking."

"I think that can be done.". Chris pulled her to him, kissing the top of her head. And caressing her lace and satin clad form. "After all Christy told me to take care of you all afternoon." He sighed heavily as he let himself sink into the bed with Patty curled up next to him and drifted off to sleep, thinking about the story Christy was going to tell him about her little adventure when he got back home.