Chris' Adventures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't tell me that you'd been into the room yet." Chris gasped, "So you think you'll like it? Did you play around with anyone?" He said hopefully.

"Well, I wouldn't have gone to all this trouble if I hadn't liked what I'd seen earlier in the week." She sighed. "And yes, I did. One guy who had a wife that didn't pay much attention to him. He showed off on camera for me. And He sounded like he'd be interested in playing with you. I set up a profile for us and poked around a few of the rooms to see what they were like. I also changed your screen name and gave you a new profile." She gave him a wide grin.

"Oh really? And just what does it say?" He faced the camera to show off for her. "So how do I look?"

"Good enough to eat. And I still swear if I had not seen you going through all that work, I'd swear you were a woman. So what wig are you going to wear tonight? And you'll just have to wait until I get home to see what I wrote." She giggled.

"I only brought one." Chris said while donning the red wig. The wig had straight hair and it hung to the middle of his back. "Hey, what happened to getting together with Cassie tonight? I forgot about that? I take it it's not happening?"

Christy smiled at him. "My god you look hot. Watching that whole transformation was quite a turn on. You know, you should just grow out your hair. Then you wouldn't need a wig." She rubbed her belly and breasts for emphasis. "She had to cancel for tonight. Something came up. So she's coming over Sunday instead. We're going to go out shopping."

"Any hope she may be into girls?" He cocked an eyebrow towards her.

"I don't think so. Last time we got together I dropped hints but she wasn't taking them." Christy pouted at the camera. "She was a bit evasive though."

"That might be something positive. You should pry a little more." He smiled at the phone. "You might get lucky."

"Maybe." She said. "I wouldn't want to take her evasiveness the wrong way, come on to her, and ruin our friendship."

"Have fun, whatever you do." Chris stepped back and posed for her. "All set to go out and pick someone up. What do you think?"

"I already told you what I thought. I wish I was there with you to partake in your weekend debauchery." She giggled.

Chris blew a kiss at the phone. "I'm sure I'll have enough fun for the both of us. You have fun too. I'll send you a pic of whoever I end up with tonight. We'll end up coming back here later for some fun."

"Oh I will." Came Christy's enthusiastic reply. "I'll talk to you later. Bye baby." She hung up the phone and marveled at how good Chris looked all dressed up. She was sure he would have no problem picking up someone to play with, especially in Vegas. Watching him transform from Chris into Lisa was quite the turn on. It made her think back to two weeks ago when Chris mentioned finding a transexual to play with for the two of them, and how she had teased him about wanting real breasts so he could feel her hands and mouth on his fake breasts and nipples.

She shook her head. There was no way Chris would want to do that, would he? Get implants for some real breasts? Her pussy wasn't exactly drying up at the thought, in fact it was getting wetter. Her mind wrestled with the implications of what she was thinking as she sat down at the desk to see who was up for some fun tonight. Shoving that to the back of her mind she looked at the list of names on the screen. And also saw that she had many requests for chats. She denied all of them. Who knows how long they had been sitting there while she talked with Chris. It had been a good half hour so most of them had probably given up on her. She also saw that Married Guy had sent her a message. She clicked on it and read it.

"Thanks for the other night. I really needed that release and you gave me just the right thing. Hopefully we can have some more fun another night when my wife is asleep."

Christy smiled to herself. She was happy that she could give him some release. She was sure that there was no shortage of men on here like that. It was a question of if they were as nice as he seemed. As she scrolled through the names a chat request popped up. It was from a user named Shy Gril18. She wondered what the 18 was for as she clicked on the profile. Sure enough, she was 18, Christy read the profile anyway. "Shy young girl, just graduated high school and looking to explore my sexuality. Don't ask for a picture, don't ask for video chat. If I want to show you I will. If you ask, you will get blocked. I'm here to talk to others like me and anyone that can offer me advice."

Not surprisingly there was no picture with the profile, just one of the generic avatars. Based on the profile she clicked on the request and accepted the chat. Usually, she didn't go for men or women under twenty, she knew Chris would, as long as they were eighteen. She chuckled to herself. Maybe she should rethink that. It would open up the options for her. After all the first guy she had that wasn't Chris or Rob was in his early twenties. Going a little younger wouldn't be a bad thing.

She read the first line in the chat window. "How are you doing? I'd love to talk to you if you don't mind."

"Sure. What do you want? And I'm doing fine by the way. And yourself?"

A few seconds passed and a reply came. "Doing well. I'm feeling a little lonely. And to tell you the truth, a little horny."

"Why is that?" Christy asked, her curiosity piqued.

"I just graduated high school. I live in a small town and only a few people know that I am bisexual. Not even my parents know. I feel like I can't tell anyone because they will judge me. I live in a pretty conservative town. :(."

Christy felt for her. To be that young and exploring your sexuality in that kind of environment would be rough. "Well, are the people that know supportive?"

"Yes. I've only been with one other girl in my school." Shy Girl18 said.

Christy blushed a bit, thinking of this young woman and her friend fooling around for the first time. "When was that?"

"A couple of weeks ago, after graduation."

"Oh, so this is a recent thing. So how do you know that you're really bisexual? A lot of people experiment early in life."

"I've always felt interested in girls and boys. The thought of being with both has been on my mind since I hit puberty. LOL. It's not a recent feeling. But my acting on it is recent. I guess since I'm eighteen now and out of high school I feel like I'm liberated somehow. That I will be going to college and getting away from here and be able to be myself. I opened up to one of my friends and she was very understanding. She didn't feel the same way but did introduce me to another girl in our class that was bisexual and proud of it."

"Oh? And how was she treated by others in the school?" She could make a guess at what the girl would say.

"So so. She had a few friends but most people didn't pay any attention to her after that. Which is why I never acted on anything until I had graduated. Me and her hooked up a couple of weeks ago at her place while her parents were out of town."

Christy could feel herself getting wet. Hearing her talk about her sexual awakening was turning her on.

The girl continued. "We did all sorts of things with her toys. She didn't pressure me into anything but I wanted to try it all. She just let me lay there and let her do it all. It felt so good when she slid her vibrator in me. It felt even better when she started kissing me and playing with my breasts. Eventually she went down on me. I had an incredible orgasm. When I got home, I ordered myself a vibrator. I had to have one for myself."

"God, I can't believe that I'm telling you all this." Shy Girl18 typed.

Christy chuckled. "Well, It's good to have someone to talk to. Even if it is a stranger. I'm sure in college you'll find people more accepting of who you are. In a way, we are less judgmental, we're all here looking for something similar. Where are you going if I may ask?"

"Iowa State."

Christy gasped. That was right next door to where they lived, the next town over. "You'll like it there. We live just a little way away from there, next town over."

Shy Girl18 responded "You do??"

She continued. "Maybe we could meet sometime."

Christy caught her breath. Was the girl suggesting what Christy thought she was? "Um, that could be a possibility. We can chat if you need any advice face to face." She left it at that.

"Well, you're not far. You're bisexual, your husband is okay with it." Came the quick response.

"So, just what are you suggesting?"

"Well...." The girl replied.

Her response was coy the way she left it like that. Christy had a good idea what she wanted to do and the next message confirmed that.

"You could teach me a lot. You're older and more experienced than I am." Shy Girl18 replied.

Christy laughed. "I'm not that much more experienced. LOL. I've only come to the realization that I'm bisexual in the last year and a half and been acting on it."

"More than me. And I'm sure you could teach me other things. You've been with your husband a while, haven't you?"

"Awfully forward aren't you? Lol." Christy wasn't going to kid herself. Without even thinking to much about it, her bodies first response was to tingle and she could feel her pussy get wetter. Apparently, she wasn't as turned off at being with younger men and woman as she thought. She reached down and began to rub herself thinking about what the two of them could do, what she could show her. And was she hinting at sleeping with both her and Chris? "You seem pretty forward and sure of yourself for being 18 you know."

"Well, I may be just 18, but I've chatted with a few others online over the last year and have been looking at porn on line and reading a lot. So, it's not like this is my first time doing this kind of thing in a chat room. But you're the first who's been understanding and didn't hit on me right off the bat."

"Have you ever done anything online in chat rooms with others?" Christy asked, wondering if she would want to play.

"Just chatted. But all this talk of sex really gets me horny. I end up playing with myself afterward to get off." She responded. Then a few seconds later she sent another message. "Are you offering to help me right now :)?"

"Well, I guess that answers that question" Christy said as she dug a finger deeper into her pussy. Before going any further she got up and grabbed a toy and some lube from the bedside stand so she had something handy. Then she typed, "I think that can be arranged. The important question is, are you alone?"

"Yep. My parents and younger brother are out for the night. They're at a movie. So I have the house to myself for a few hours. Which is why I'm here." She typed. Then another message came across her screen. "Would you want to chat on video? With the microphones? It would leave our hands free for other things?"

Christy moaned. Wow, she was really wanting to go all in on this. She thought about it for a moment and decide, why not. There's a first time for everything. Might as well jump in the deep end.

"Sure." Christy typed back,

A video request came up. She turned on her camera and put on her Bluetooth headphones so she could move around easily and still be heard and hear well. Then she looked to make sure that the camera was showing her from the neck down before hitting accept.

When the video came up on the other end she was greeted with the sight of a young fresh-faced girl. Her hair was long and straight hanging down over her shoulders and reaching well below her breasts. Her face was long and thin with a pointed chin. Her nose was sharp and pointed, holding up horn rimmed glasses that framed a pair of eyes that were light blue and bright. She was wearing a dark blue satin robe that was tied shut, but was open enough to show her cleavage. Christy wondered what she looked like under the robe. She would probably find out soon. Christy also noticed that the girl was blushing.

"Um. Hi, hi there." Shy Gir18 said. "Can you see me?"

"Yes, I can." Christy replied. "I, uh, like what I see." Christy said, stumbling over her words.

The girl on the other end of the camera giggled. "I'm a little nervous too." She shifted in her seat. "Could, could I see your face?"

Christy thought about it for a moment. She didn't have anything to disguise what she looked like but thought that there was little to worry about. After all, Shy Girl 18 was willing to show her face. She zoomed the camera out so all of her was visible as she sat there in front of the desk. "So what's Your name? It seems silly to call each other by our screen names. I'm Christy." She smiled at the camera as she shrugged off her robe. With the heater on it was getting warm in the room.

The girl on the other side of the camera gasped. "Um, oh, It's Carrie." She blushed again as she watched Christy shed her robe. "You, you look good." She stumbled out.

"Thank you. So do you. At least what I can see. I have to admit at first, I was reluctant to get involved in a hot chat with someone as young as you but I decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did." She let one of her hands reach up and rub her exposed nipple and let out a low moan.

Carrie moaned as she watched Christy play with her distended nipple through the teddy she had on. "Would you like to see more?

Christy nodded. Carrie stood up and backed away from the desk in her room. Christy gasped when she saw how tall Carrie was. Her figure, even under the robe looked great. She had incredibly long legs. She undid her robe and let it fall to the floor.

"Oh my. You are tall, and lean." Christy sighed as she took in the sight of her young, nubile body. Her legs were long and toned. Wide hips led to a waist that was a little narrower. Her stomach was flat and her breasts were round and pert with large pink areolas and equally large nipples that were hard and jutting out. She looked to be a C-cup. Now that she was standing up Christy could see that her hair hung to almost the small of her back. It was straight and had a light brown color to it. Her arms were also toned and long. She held her arms across her stomach as she stood there like she was somewhat nervous. One leg cocked a bit, almost like she was trying to hide her pussy.

"What do you think?" Carrie asked, slowly dropping her arms and raising her head.

"I, I think you look fantastic. You are tall, aren't you?" Christy gushed, her other hand now reaching lower to her pussy.

Carrie smiled and sighed as she watched Christy lower her hand under the desk. She smiled into the camera and giggled as she moved from one foot to the other. "Yeah. I play volleyball. I'm a little over six foot."

"Oh my." Christy moaned as she stroked her pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter. "You're almost as tall as my husband. And definitely taller than me." She pushed back the chair and let the camera zoom out to show her standing, the robe falling to the floor to expose her satin and lace clad body to Carrie. She reached down and continued to slide a finger through the wet folds of her pussy as she watched Carrie, standing there, transfixed with what Christy was doing.

Carrie drew in a sharp breath and moaned. "Oh Christy." She blushed a bit. "I'm still a little nervous about doing this, on camera I mean."

Christy put on her Bluetooth headset, sat on the bed, and spread her legs wide, revealing that her pussy was bald under the sating teddy. "That's okay Carrie. There's a first time for everything. My husband has filmed me a couple of times with him and it was quite the turn-on. So, while he is out of town I decided to do a little exploring online without him." She slid two fingers deep into her pussy and saw that Carrie was watching with interest. "Do you like what you see?"

"Um, yes. Yes I do." Carrie gushed. She lowered a hand to her trimmed bush and began to caress her mound.

Christy saw what Carrie was doing and sighed. "That's it Carrie. Do what you want. Whatever makes you feel good." Christy pinched a nipple and gasped. "Why don't you grab your laptop and pull it closer to your bed. I'm sure you'll be more comfortable there."

Carrie took Christy's advice. Christy watched as she got a chair and some books and set them close to the bed with the books on the chair seat. Next the image on screen was shaking and moving as Carrie adjusted the laptop, she assumed, setting it on the books and chair setup. The image finally settled and she was greeted with the sight of Carrie sitting on the bed and spreading her legs wide like Christy was doing. Her chest heaved up and down as she played with herself. Her long hair swaying as she slid a finger into her pussy. "Mmmm. That feels good." She moaned.

"Play with your tits too. That always gets me going." Christy gushed as she moved her hand back and forth between her nipples. She watched as Carrie flicked her fingers across one engorged nub and let out a low, guttural moan.

"Oh god!" She gasped. Carrie began to flick and pinch her hard nipples as she drove her fingers deeper into her pussy. Her body was awash with new sensations. "That feels incredible. I wish you were here to suck on them."

"Oh, you do?" Christy moaned, "I wish you were here too. I'd do so many things to your young, nubile body."

Carrie grunted as Christy talked to her. "Like what?"

"I'd lick and suck those beautiful breasts. Then work my way to that pussy and eat you until you came. All over my face. Then we could break out the toys for a second go around." Christy then hit on an idea.

Carrie groaned and diddled her clit, "Yesss. That would feel so good." She looked up and saw Christy lean over the side of the bed and pull out a strange pillow with a dildo on it. "Oh my. What's that?" She asked as her eyes widened, pausing her fingering momentarily to see

"My new toy." Christy said as she mounted the pillow, letting the rubber phallus slide back and forth between the lips of her pussy. "I got it for playing online when my husband isn't with me."

Carrie watched as Christy raised her hips and then lowered herself onto the dildo. Her hands reached down and flicked a switch, Carrie heard some buzzing and thought she saw the vibrator moving up and down a little. "Oh my God That looks like it would be a lot of fun."

Christy smiled through half closed eyes. The vibrator thrust in and out of her a couple of inches as she held herself on the pillow. It felt incredible to be sitting there, having the ribbed shaft pulsing and moving inside of her. Her hands groped her breasts as she closed her eyes and let the incredible sensations wash over her.

"It is." Christy groaned as she started to raise and lower her hips in time with the slow thrusting of the vibrator. She opened her eyes when she heard Carrie groan, only to see her playing with a toy of her own. She had a thick vibrator that looked to be ten inches long in her hand. She was shoving it in and out of her pussy with on hand while caressing her breasts with the other.

"Ughhhhh." She was watching Christy ride the vibrator and pumping her own pussy at the same time. "To be with you now would be so hot." She gasped. Carrie tossed her head back as she thrust the vibrator as deep as it would go into her pussy and began to moan louder as she blurt out, "I want to feel your husband's cock in me and your lips on my breasts."

Christy gasped and exploded in an orgasm at hearing that. "Did she really mean it or was she playing out a fantasy in her head?" she wondered as she shook with pleasure. Either way it was hot. Her hands gripped her nipples and tugged as she came, her body stiffening as her pussy gripped the vibrator tighter as it thrust into her pussy. She bounced up and down on the vibrator, relishing the feel of the toy inside her as she rode wave after wave of pleasure from her orgasm. She stiffened and took deep breaths as the final wave of pleasure racked her body. She slumped off the vibrator and pillow, gently stroking her pussy as her orgasm subsided. She could feel another orgasm welling up in her and continued to play with her pussy, urging Carrie on. "Oh yes. That it's fill that young pussy with your vibrator. Cum for me."