Chris' Adventures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie watched in awe as Christy rode the vibrator and had an intense orgasm. She moaned and groaned as she played with her own vibrator, her face contorted as she thrust the phallus deeper into her pussy, brining her closer to the peak. "I'm so close Christy." She cried as she drew short breaths between thrusts.

Christy watched as Carrie began thrusting the vibrator faster and faster into her pussy. "Play you're your clit Carrie." Christy commanded. The girl on the other end of the camera did as she was told and began rubbing her sensitive nub. The expression on her face told Christy that Carrie had never really played with it before. Her face contorted with pleasure. Her eyes screwed tight and she gasped while her fingers rubbed and pinched her hard clit.

Christy did the same. Her clit was still incredibly sensitive from her first orgasm and every stroke made her shake with pleasure. She was headed for a second orgasm, hopefully to coincide with Carrie's. Working faster and sliding two fingers into her dripping slit, she started reaching the peak of a second orgasm, moaning and groaning while watching Carrie start to cum.

"I'm, I'm cumming Christy!" Carrie cried out. Her body shook. Her head tossed back and forth, tossing her hair from side to side as she grunted and groaned with pleasure. She tensed up and drew short breaths as the intense pleasure washed over her body. She kept shoving her vibrator into her pussy, taking all ten inches as her hand vigorously rubbed and pinched her clit.

Christy let out a loud grunt and squeezed her thighs as her second orgasm washed over her. Her head was spinning as she watched Carrie through half closed eyes. Carrie shook and stiffened as her orgasm wracked her body. Her legs went stiff and her hands just twitched with the dildo in her pussy and over her clit. As Christy came down from her orgasm she watched as Carrie too came down. Her arms went slack and her body relaxed, sinking into her bed. Christy could see her chest heaving up and down, her breasts rising and falling with each breath,

Carrie rolled over slowly as the vibrator slipped from her pussy. She caught her breath and looked over at the camera again. She had a large grin on her face. "Dear God! I've never cum that hard!"

Christy smiled back. "Well, I'm glad I could help you out." She sighed and caressed her stomach as the afterglow of her orgasm warmed her body. She thought about what Carrie had said earlier, about meeting up, and after with the two of them just did, getting in bed with her would be incredible. The more she thought about it, the more it excited her.

"You know what you said earlier? About meeting up?" Sighed Christy.

Carrie looked at Christy. Her eyes went wide. "You mean?"

Christy nodded. "Yes. When you get here in the fall let me know where you are at and we can get together at some point."

Carrie rolled over and sat up. She bit her lip and looked at the camera again. "Oh thank you Christy." She got up from the bed and walked tot eh laptop. Christy watched as her lithe body glided across the floor. "I'll let you and your husband know when I'm in town and settled in. But I have to go. I need to clean up before the rest of the family gets home. Bye." She blew a kiss at the camera and the video feed went blank. The private chat flashed "ShyGirl18 has logged off."

Christy moaned. What did she mean by "you and your husband?". Did she want to sleep with Chris too, even though she hadn't met him yet? Her head was swimming with possibilities when her phone buzzed. She wondered if it was from Chris so she picked it up. Sure enough, there was a text from Chris with a picture. He was standing in front of the monorail all dolled up with two guys. He hit the jackpot, she thought. Before texting him back though she slipped her robe on and headed upstairs for a snack and a drink. She'd have to get a mini fridge for the spare room, then they wouldn't have to come up for food or a drink. She finished pouring herself a glass of wine and a small snack of fruit and cheese and headed back downstairs.

When she sat back down she saw that there were more invites to chat with people. For the moment she turned them all down. She ate and drank as she watched the chat lines scroll by. Most of it was people posting links to camera feeds and looking for fuck buddies. She wondered how people ever had a regular conversation in the main room, but figured most people just randomly private messaged people to chat without the distractions. As she was getting ready to check out another room her phone rang. She looked down and saw that it was Chris and answered.

"Hi Chris." She moaned.

A voice on the other end that wasn't Chris spoke. "Uh, this isn't Chris. It's John", the voice said.

"Oh." Christy said, wondering if something was wrong. "I was expecting my husband. Where is he?"

"She, I mean he, er, she is in the bathroom freshening up and changing."

Christy breathed a sigh of relief and giggled. "That's ok. For a moment I thought something had happened." Her voice dropped a lower. "I see you've met Lisa. Have you gotten to play with my little hooker yet?" Christy asked, a chuckle coming out of her mouth.

"Not, not yet." He paused. "This is all so wild. He told me to call you, said you would get a kick out of it. And did you just call Lisa a hooker?"

Christy giggled. "Yes. He told me that you thought he was one when he came on to you. Did he tell you all about the two of us?" She stroked her pussy, thinking about what the two men would do to Chris tonight and moaned.

"Yes, yes he did. I wish my wife was adventurous and open minded as you are." He paused a moment, "Are you playing with yourself?"

"You know it. Thinking of what you two are going to do with him turns me on." Christy set her phone down and opened up her robe, shoving four fingers into her pussy and pinching a nipple as the camera took a selfie of her. She then sent the picture to Chris.

"Did you just take a picture and send it?" The man asked

"Yes. And too bad about your wife. Maybe you could turn her around on the idea." She groaned. "Go ahead, put me on speaker and take a look at the pic."

Christy heard a gasp over the speaker and then heard a second one. She wondered if it was Chris or the man's friend. "Is that your boyfriend I just heard John?"

"Um, yes. It is. Your husband looks so hot by the way." Another voice stammered.

Christy giggled "You two take good care of Lisa this weekend." She paused for a moment as a thought hit her. "In fact. Keep her dressed up all weekend, until you have to leave. I'm sure she'd love that. And Take lots of pictures."

"You want us to keep him dressed up all weekend?" They both asked, confusion in their voices.

"Yes silly." Another groan interrupted her speaking and then she continued. "SHE is all yours this weekend. Do what you want with her."

"She's ours for the weekend?" One of them asked

"Yes. You can spring this revelation on him any time you like. She's a bit of a submissive so you can take charge of her this weekend. If she says anything, you can tell her that I said I wanted the two of you to keep her dressed up all the time. I'm sure she won't complain."

"Well, she's out of the bathroom and ready to play."

"Well then. From the sound of that, I think you're ready to play. Bye gentlemen. And Lisa, be a good hooker and show these two a good time this weekend." Christy hung up the phone and let out a low moan at the thought of what Chris would be up to with those two gentlemen while he was dressed up as Lisa all weekend. She was sure that he'd love being kept dressed as Lisa, especially with his new breast forms to really sell the look. She couldn't wait to see the pictures and video that would be taken tonight and through the weekend. She was getting turned on again and shifted her attention back tot eh computer and chat room. She had been idle long enough that she had been logged out.

She logged back in and decided to go to the straight chat room. As soon as she entered her screen started filling with chat requests from all sorts of people. She figured that they were all sorts of desperate guys wanting to chat with a woman. Without bothering to accept any of the chats she left the room and made a mental note to avoid that room. She'd rather not deal with the rude men and crude come-ons.

Next she went into the gay chat room. It was much quieter there. She scrolled through the list of names, looking for someone she thought would be wanting to chat. She chuckled. Who in though room wouldn't be wanting to chat or get off? Isn't that why the majority of them were there? She clicked on a couple of names with profiles that looked interesting and started up chats but they went nowhere. She saw a user called MarriedAndLooking. That sounded promising so she read his chat profile.

"Married guy looking for his first experience with a guy. Curious about being with a guy, crossdresser, or transexual. Wife knows I'm here and is supportive of my experimenting."

That sounds real promising, she thought. So she sent a chat request.

"Hi there. How are you doing tonight?" She typed and waited for a response.

After a couple of minutes she got one. "Hey there. How are you doing tonight? :) I'm doing well."

Christy decided to be the bold on this time around. "To tell you the truth, I'm horny and wanting to have some fun." Christy typed out.

MarriedAndLooking responded. "LOL. Well then. I think you've come to the right place. Though aren't you in the wrong room? And to answer what you'll probably ask, yes, I'm horny too."

"Wife not around?" Christy asked. She squeezed her thighs, her pussy dripping wet already. "And no, I prefer this room. Fewer creeps hitting on me."

"No. She's out for the night. So I came here to play." MarriedAndLooking replied. "And that makes sense. Most guys in here are looking for a guy to play with and don't typically message women in here."

"Sounds like fun. And that's cool that she's supportive of you exploring. Ever had any luck finding someone to play with?"

"No. I've been looking for a while. Haven't found anyone close by yet."

He kept typing. "And thank you. I'm lucky she understands. Hell, she wants to watch. I read your profile too. Sounds like your husband is a lucky guy too."

Christy giggled. "Well, yes. But it didn't start that way. I caught him getting fucked by the neighbor's husband. While both of them were dressed up in lingerie. I want to happy when I stumbled on that."

"Wow!" MarreidAndLooking replied. "That's quite the way to find out."

"Well, I had an idea that he liked it before that. I just didn't know how much or that he'd ever act on it. But since then, we've embarked on quite the adventure."

"Lucky you. I hope my wife and I can do the same."

"You should look for my husband. I'm sure he'd love to play here. Where do you live?" Christy asked. She figured that he would be far away, not real close.

"I'm in Missouri."

"Iowa here."

"Too bad. I'll bet you'd like my husband." Christy squirmed at the thought of Chris being with this man for his first time. "I'd love to watch the two of you too. And even join in."

"Oh god, that would be hot. Though I'm not sure my wife would be up for that. She's only keen on me being with other guys. Not that I haven't broached the subject of another woman with us."

"Oh? Not her thing?"

"No. But I'm okay with that. She's okay with me exploring with other guys so I'm happy with that. The funny thing is she's okay with me chatting on here with other women. Just not hot on the idea of me actually being with another woman."

"That's weird. But I guess everyone has their hang-ups. So where is she now?" Christy asked.

"She's out of town for the night. Had to go help her mom with something. So she left this morning and told me to have some fun tonight."

"Well, that's a good thing." Christy giggled. "This is only my second time here. My husband would come here behind my back before I caught him with the neighbor. Then he told me everything. I figured while he was out of town, I'd get on here and explore."

"So where is he at?"

Christy rubbed her pussy as she thought about what Chris was up to right now all dressed up as Lisa. "He's in Vegas right now, dressed up as a woman, probably sucking the cocks of the two guys he picked up tonight."

Silence for a moment. There was no reply for a couple of minutes and then one finally appeared. "Oh my God! That sounds damn kinky. i would love that to happen to me."

"Lol. I thought maybe you fainted after that revelation. Which part? Being dressed up or being with two guys?" Christy laughed. She wanted both hands free right now so she quickly went to the bedside table, rummaged through the toys she brought down and found what she was looking for. Two large vibrating balls. She sat back down and spread her legs as she read the response.

"Being with two guys. Dressing up myself doesn't appeal to me but being with two guys does. The thought of being in the middle turns me on immensely."

She shoved the two balls deep into her pussy and turned on the vibrating function. A moan escaped her lips.

The computer dinged as a message popped up. "Still there?" MarriedAndLooking typed as Christy rubbed her breasts.

Christy leaned forward and typed, "Yes. I went to grab a toy so I could have both hands free. Are you playing with yourself too? ;)"

"Yes. Want to see?"

Christy wasn't about to say no. "Of course. By the way, my name is Christy." She adjusted her camera to focus on her from the neck down this time. She backed up from the desk a bit so he would be able to see her playing with herself and accepted the video chat request that popped up. She was greeted with the sight of a well-toned man with black hair, clean shaven, and stroking what appeared to be a fat six-inch cock. "Oh my. That looks like it would be wonderful to suck on. Among other things."

"Well thank you. And I'm Craig." He spread his legs wide and rubbed his balls.

Christy gasped when she saw that he had a butt plug in his ass. "I see that you have a toy of your own too."

"We have a few. She likes to see me use them. She really likes seeing me use our suction cup dildo attached to our headboard." He grunted and stroked his cock. "She'll egg me on. Saying things like, "you wish it was a real cock, don't you?" Then she'll reach under and stroke me until I cum while fucking myself with the dildo."

Christy dug her fingers deeper into her pussy as he described what they like to do. It sounded a lot like what Her and Chris did sometimes. "God that's hot. We do things like that in bed. I also like to get out the strap-on and use it on my husband."

Craig gasped at the mention of a strap-on. "That sounds like fun. I'll have to mention a strap-on to my wife. I'm sure she'll be up for it." He reached down and tugged at the butt plug, making him moan. "I'd love to have her fuck me like that. So what else have you and your husband done?"

Christy sighed and played with her dripping pussy and pinched her nipples. Talking about their sexual escapades with a stranger was hot. She saw Craig's eyes widen as she teased and played with herself. The vibrating balls in her pussy were knocking against each other as she diddled her clit, making her squirm. "Oh, we've done quite a bit. We've had a foursome with the neighbors a couple of times, gone out with him all dressed up as a woman to pick up someone. One night we ended up with a college student and a married couple. We've both played around with other people. Recently he's gotten a pair of lifelike breast forms to wear when he dresses up. It makes him look even hotter." Christy pulled a nipple thinking about what Chris was up to right now all dressed up with those breastforms. "He also wears panties all the time."

Moans and groans escaped Craig's lips as Christy described some of the things they have done. He pumped his cock faster as she talked. "Damn! That all sounds so hot. Keep telling me these things and I might explode soon." He arched his hips and clenched his ass, making the butt plug rub his prostate and eliciting a long moan from him.

"Oh don't do that yet." Christy sighed. "I want to see you use that suction cup dildo you were talking about."

"Mmmmmm. I don't know." Craig said hesitantly.

Christy grew a little more assertive. "Do it Craig. You know you want to. It's not like your wife will care." Then she decided to entice him to do it. Offer him something that she was sure he wouldn't turn down. "If you do, I'll strip down naked and use two toys on myself. Show you a double penetration." To emphasize her intent, she eased down in the office chair, spread her legs, and slid two fingers easily into her ass.

Craig's eyes grew wide. She could see the excitement in his face as she continued to finger her ass.

"Oh my." His voice trembled. "Okay, I'll do it. Give me a minute. I'll need to take the laptop upstairs and get things set up." She watched as he stood up and took the laptop in his hands and carried it through the house.

"Take your time Craig. I need to move the camera so you'll get the best view." Christy sat up and grabbed a rag that was still down here from dusting and dropped it over the camera. She figured she'd tease him a bit by not letting him see anything until he was ready.

She heard Craig cry out when the rag fell over the camera lens. "Hey, what happened?"

Christy giggled. "Don't worry. I'm still here." She moved the camera, raising the tripod higher so it was looking at a severe down angle on the bed to capture her playing with the dildo and pillow. "I'm readjusting the camera for a better view for you." She moaned with every move. The vibrating balls in her pussy were moving and clinking together with every move she made, sending shivers of pleasure up her spine.

"I see." Craig cooed from the other end. She glanced at the monitor and could see him in the bedroom now, putting the laptop in a position so she could see him from the side and at a slight angle. The way he went about it, not having to fiddle with the position, led her to believe that he'd done this before.

She positioned the camera and set it to point at the pillow and she zoomed in with the remote. She was sure it was close and could adjust it. All this moving about was driving her wild as the vibrating balls shook the walls of her pussy. She then took the vibrator from the top of the pillow and attached it to the lower of the two attachment spots on the side of the pillow. Then she took a suction cup dildo and put it on the smooth surface above the thrusting dildo. Seeing the thrusting dildo pointing at her with the thick, shorter dildo above made her groan as she got onto the bed and into position. Glancing over she noticed that Craig was ready too. The dildo he had attached to the headboard was about ten inches long and it looked nice and thick. He was lubing up the fake cock as she tugged the cloth from the camera.

Craig gasped. "Oh! That looks incredible."

Christy glanced at the screen and could see that the camera was capturing just the pillow and dildoes so she zoomed out. "How is that?" She asked as the picture got bigger, exposing her spread legs, round belly, and pert breasts.

"Much better." Craig gasped as he watched Christy rubbing herself and spreading the lips of her pussy. "What do you think of my dildo?"

"I like it." I think you should suck it before you slide it into your ass though."