Chris' Adventures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" He asked. His eyes widened.

"Well how bad do you want to see these two toys fill my pussy and ass? I have another thing I want you to do too." Christy grinned wide, even though she knew that Craig couldn't see it.

Craig swallowed hard. "Um, what's that?"

"Go get a pair of your wife's nylons. I want to see you slide your cock into them and jerk off while your sucking that fake cock and riding it." Christy commanded. "You know you want to. I so want these toys in me but I need to see you do your part first." She cooed. She was going to see just what he was willing to do to see her fuck herself with these dildoes.

Craig blushed. Christy could see it plain as day on her end.

"Oh god." He hesitated a moment, then, without a word, got up and came back with one half of a pair of sheer thigh high hose.

"Good boy. You'll love it. My husband does. Every time he uses our toys on himself, I make him put on a show with the hose and panties while he pleasures himself. I'm betting you'll like it too."

She reached down and gripped the cord for the vibrating balls and pulled them slowly from her pussy. She watched on screen as one ball spread her pussy wide, then popped out as her pussy closed on cord still attached to the second balls. The second one popped out just as easy and she groaned. Feeling them in her and pulling them out was always good, but to actually see it on the camera, she usually couldn't, added a whole new dimension to it. Apparently, Craig liked it too because she could see that he was stroking his cock, now encased in the nylon hose.

Craig's face was awash with pleasure. His mouth was half open and his eyes were half shut but definitely looking at Christy on the camera. His hand was moving back and forth, pumping his nylon clad cock vigorously. "That. Was. Hot." He gasped.

"And how does the nylon feel?" She gasped. "Tell me the truth."

"It. Feels incredible." He grunted as he thrust his hips into his hand.

"I thought you might like it. Now suck that cock for me like a good little boy."

Without hesitation Craig lowered his head to the large phallus jutting form the head board and licked the head. A low moan escaped his lips as he opened his mouth wide and took the fat head between his lips. Soon he had a good chunk of the shaft in his mouth and was bobbing up and down on it, moaning and groaning, all the while stroking his hard cock.

"Oh yes, that's it Craig, suck that cock. I'll bet you wish it was the real thing ready to flood your mouth with cum, don't you?" Craig nodded as Christy spread her ass and inched closer to the dildoes, wanting them both inside her.

"I wish I was there with you. I'd suck your cock while you suck that one. Such a dirty boy. I'll bet your wife would love to see you now."

Craig grunted and pulled off the fake cock. "Oh my God, yes. That would be incredible." He sat up and watched Christy inched closer to the dildo. "Did I do a good enough job to see you take those toys?"

"I think so. But you have to be good and say please." She teased him. "Then I want to see you take that beautiful dildo in your ass."

"Oh, please Christy. Please let me see you take those toys." Craig begged.

"That's better. You should tell your wife you're a bit of a sub." She said as she spread her ass cheeks and let the head of the dildo rest against her ass. "though I'm betting she already knows it."

She heard Craig moan in time with her as she impaled herself on the thrusting vibrator. She watched the monitor and could see it spreading her ass wide as it popped in easily. She gasped and moaned. "Oh God that feels incredible." She inched forward and took more of the vibrator in her tight hole until the head of the dildo was nudging the lips of her pussy open.

That's one incredible sight Christy." Craig gasped.

"Now it's your turn. Take that monster in your ass for me." Christy moaned. She reached up and caressed her breasts as she looked at the camera feed from craig's end. He was on his back now, legs up, feet on top of the headboard and inching forward. He moaned as the head of dildo slid into his tight ass.

"Yessss. It feels so good." Gasped craig as he arched his back and scooted forward a bit, taking the dildo deeper into him. Without hesitation he slid deeper and deeper onto the fake cock jutting from the headboard. Finally, he had his ass almost pressed against the headboard and the dildo was deep in his ass.

He looked over at the camera and stroked his cock as he ground his hips. "God this is incredible."

Christy moaned and slid forward so Craig could see the dildo penetrate her. "Mmmmm. Yes, it is. I'll bet you wish you were here taking the place of one of these toys don't you?" She grunted as the toys slid deeper into her. The feeling of having bother her holes penetrated was incredible. "Or better yet, you could fill my mouth. Then I'd have all three holes plugged." A loud grunt came from the speakers and she saw craig stiffen at hearing that.

"Oh yes." He groaned. His legs raised and lowered his hips so the dildo would slide in and out of him just a little. "Ride those toys for me Christy."

Christy was happy to oblige. She reached down and turned on the vibrator and it began thrusting in and out of her ass. She let the thrusting rock her back and forth, now both toys were moving in and out of her, driving her wild. Her hands were free to play with her breasts and clit and she did just that. One hand reached low to slide over her clit, back and forth, teasing it. The other caressed her nipples and tugged at them, sending shivers of pleasure up her spine. The view of her writhing on camera probably turned her on just as much as it did Craig she thought.

"Fuck this is incredible Christy." Craig cried out as the two of them showed off on camera for each other. He watched her diddle her clit and pull at her nipples, her breasts stretching as she tugged her nipples hard and then letting go, her flesh bouncing back like a water balloon onto her chest.

Christy could hear the moans coming from her echoing in his bedroom as he rode his dildo to orgasm.

Christy wanted to see one more thing from Craig before he came. And she was sure he would love it. "I'm so close now Craig. I want to see you ride that dildo like you would ride a real cock." She grunted as her pussy clamped down on the dildo moving in her.

"Ughhhh, what's that you want to see Christy?" Craig gasped.

"Take. Take your dildo off the headboard." She stuttered with pleasure. "Then. Sit on it. On the bed and sit on it. On your knees." She grunted as her orgasm started to wash over her.

Craig groaned at the suggestion. He reached down between his legs and pulled the suction cup off the headboard, leaving the dildo in his ass.

"Show it to me Craig." Christy commanded.

"Show you what?" Craig moaned.

"Spread that ass as let me see that dildo spreading your tight hole." She ground her hips harder on the dildo and vibrator penetrating her holes as she rubbed her pussy. "I love seeing an ass spread wide with a cock in it."

Craig did as he was commanded. He bent over, ass to the camera and spread his cheeks. He heard Christy moan as he presented his stuffed ass to her for inspection. "How's that? I take it by your moaning that you approve?"

"Very much. I'd love to see a real cock in there." She grunted. "Tell me how bad you want a real cock as you bounce on your toy."

Craig moaned and got into position. He knelt on the bed and sat back, pushing the dildo deep into his ass again. As he raised up the dildo would slide out some, causing him to moan. Then he would sit back down on it, impaling himself and stuffing his ass full. "Oh my God. That's incredible. Yesss. I wish it was a real cock. I need one so bad." He moaned as he fucked himself and pumped his nylon encased cock.

"Cum with me baby." Christy gasped. "Fill your wife's hose with your cum. Pump that fat monster and shoot your load." Christy rubbed her clit furiously as she bore down on the dildoes. Having both her pussy and ass filled felt incredible. Her other hand tugged at her nipples. Her breath was coming in short gasps now and she couldn't hold back her orgasm much longer and finally let it go. She shook and moaned loudly as her pussy spasmed around the dildo and her ass clenched the vibrator deep in her ass.

"Aaahhhh." Craig cried out. He watched Christy shale and moan as her orgasm washed over her and he tensed. His ass clenched the dildo in his ass as he bounced on it and his hand gripped his cock tight in his wife's nylons. He let out another loud groan, "I'm cumming!"

He shook and his cock let loose a huge stream of cum. Christy saw it begin leaking through the nylon almost immediately. Shot after shot filled the nylons as he pumped his cock as the two of them shook through intense orgasms. Finally, his shoulders fell and he relaxed, falling back on the dildo and driving it deep into his ass. He sat back on the bed and caught his breath. "God Christy, that was incredible." He watched on the camera as Christy lay there, her nipples distended and her chest heaving as she slid off the toys burred in her pussy and ass.

"You are so hot. Your husband is a lucky guy." Craig sighed.

"Thank you." She said as she rolled over. "You were hot too. I loved watching you and telling you what to do." She rubbed her belly as she sat up in bed disappearing from the view of the camera as she tugged on her robe. She adjusted the camera so it took in her whole body form the neck down as Craig pulled his cum covered cock from his wife's nylons. "You should leave those out and see if your wife says anything when she gets back. You obviously liked it."

Craig blushed as he pulled the dildo form his ass and sighed. "It was incredible." He smiled at the camera. "I just might."

Christy giggled. "My last command for you for the night. Do it." She watched as Craig dropped the hose on the floor next to the bed. "Good boy."

Craig smiled at the camera. "Can we do this again sometime?"

"Possibly. I think you should send my husband a message and friend request. I'm sure he'd love to play with you in here." She sat down at the desk again, the computer now showing her from the rear from head to toe. "But now I need some sleep. Between you and the girl I was talking to earlier, you've worn me out."

Craig chuckled. "Well I'm glad I could help. And I think I will send a message to your husband. I'd love an online play partner that is reliable."

"He's definitely that." Christy cooed. "Nite, nite Craig. Sweet dreams." Before he could respond she ended the video chat and logged out of the room. She was coming down from her orgasmic high and was tired now.

Instead of heading upstairs to bed she just crawled into the bed behind her, put her new toy on the floor and pulled up the covers. She curled up thinking about the night she just had, and wondered how Chris was doing in Vegas with his two studs as she drifted off to sleep, thinking of the fun to be had online now that she'd discovered how much fun it could be.