Chris and Antonia Ch. 02

Story Info
Second time at Karen's Pool party.
19.5k words
4.58
4.9k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
697 Followers

The three of us slept until almost noon on Saturday.

It was a beautiful day and we spent the entire day out by the pool sunbathing naked. I was horny as hell all day watching my gorgeous wife and stunning sister strut around naked.

When it was time for dinner, each of the girls put on one of my old jerseys and nothing else. With Aly and Antonia's height difference, the jersey on Aly just barely covered her ass while the same size jersey on Antonia extended down to her mid-thigh, but every time one of them bent over to get something, I was given the treat of seeing their tight little pink beavers.

At dinner, Aly said, "Hey, how was the party at Karen's? Who was there? Are you going to the party they are having next month?"

Antonia responded, "It was a lot of fun to catch up with some of the team. When was the last time you saw Karen? She has new tits. New big tits and I think she had her ass done too. She looked good though. Isaac and your brother sure thought so. They couldn't take their eyes off her tits or ass."

"Hey Babe, you were the hottest one there. I only have eyes for you." I said.

"Well, you can look all you want, just no touching." Antonia said.

"Who showed up from the team? Were Kate and her new wife there? How about Brittany? Is she still pretending to like dick?" Alyson asked as she rolled her eyes.

Antonia said, "Yep, Brittany went on and on about how happy she is married to Justin, but she made sure to kiss all of us girls on the mouth and I don't know about the other girls, but she slipped me some tongue and grabbed my ass. Kate wasn't there. Karen said she was supposed to come but canceled at the last minute. It was kind of a strange mix of people. There was our group and then another group that kind of stayed off to themselves. I overheard several couples introducing themselves to each other as if they had never met before. I heard one woman ask one of the guys if he and his wife had ever gone to one of these types of parties before. It was strange, I mean it was just a pool party. All the couples were attractive though I must say. Some of the guys were hot."

"Hey, same goes for you, you can look but no touching," I said with a laugh.

"Honey, I have everything I need right here at this table. A hot husband and hot sister-in-law. What more could a girl ask for?" Isabella said as she reached out and took each of our hands.

"As soon we walked into the party, they all screamed 'TONI' and the screaming and laughing didn't stop until it was time to go," I said.

Laughing, Alyson said, "I forgot they called you Toni back then. I like that, I am going to use that from now on. Toni, my hot little Brazilian slut sister-in-law."

Antonia smiled and said, "I like the sound of that, being a hot little slut for both of you."

"I should be getting home, I have to be at the hospital early tomorrow, and as much as I would love to spend another night here, I need to get a solid night's sleep for work. We all know if I stay, we will be up fucking each other all night like last night," Aly said as she stood up and started clearing the table.

"Damn that is one fine bunda," Antonia said referring to Aly's butt as she walked into the kitchen.

In a whisper just loud enough for only Antonia to hear I said, "It is the second finest ass here."

Antonia got up and moved over to sit on my lap. I had put on a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt for dinner and seeing Aly's tight round ass had my cock swelling. When Antonia sat down in my lap she made sure to center her hot pussy right over my cock.

"Now remember, you can have your sister anytime you want as long as I am with you or you ask for permission first, ok?" Antonia said as she wiggled her ass back and forth over my now fully erect member.

"Hey you two, stop that until I leave." Then she looked at both of them. "What if I ask for permission?" Aly said as she gathered up her scrubs which were still in a pile on the living room floor.

"Well, I could never say NO to my sexy sister-in-law. So when will you be back?" Antonia asked.

I have Tuesday off and I am supposed to get off early on Monday, so Monday night dinner?" Aly said.

"Well the sooner you get here Monday, the sooner I will get you off," Antonia said with a smile.

Aly pulled on her scrubs and then gave both Toni and me a long passionate kiss, both of us taking an opportunity to feel up Aly's perky titties. Then she was gone.

Once Toni and I were alone I asked, "Well, what do you think? This a one-time fantasy of yours?"

"Hell NO! It was even better than I imagined. I was hoping she was going to spend the night. What do you think about having her move in?" Antonia said.

"Move in? Are you sure? As much as I love my sister, are you sure it wouldn't put a strain on our relationship down the road? What about when the baby comes along?" I said wondering if Antonia was thinking this through or if it was her pussy talking.

"She probably wouldn't be up for it anyways, I know how much she likes her alone time, it was just a thought. Last night and today were wonderful. I can't wait to do it all again. It has been a long time since I have been with a girl. I forgot how much I enjoy touching and being touched by a sexy girl." Antonia said as she began wiggling her ass over my erection again.

"What? You never mentioned you had sex with a girl before," I said, somewhat shocked.

"Yes I did, I told you that we all went down on the girl that scored the winning goal," Antonia said in a very matter-of-fact tone.

"I thought you were joking when you said that," I said.

Laughing Antonia said, "Well I was joking about the pillow fights, but the getting a lick in on the girl that scored a winning goal happened. Why do you think I scored so many goals?"

"You are just now telling me this? No wonder you were so horny after you won a game," I said. My cock now poking at Antonia's pussy through my boxer shorts as she continued wiggling her ass in my lap.

"MMM you dirty dog, I can feel your excitement on my Brazilian bichano," Antonia said as she reached down between her legs and pulled my throbbing member out of boxer shorts.

Still thinking about what she had just told me I said, "Wait, so you have gone down on Gemma, Serafina, Brittany, and Rebecca. Have they gone down on you? All those girls at the party last weekend have tasted your sweet Brazilian bichano? How about Karen?"

Antonia giggled and said, "Yes, yes, yes, and especially Karen, even if I didn't score."

"How come that never got out? I mean, weren't there other girls in the locker room after your games?" I asked, now completely intrigued about it all as I thought about Gemma eating out my wife or Seafina, the other black girl on the team that I found attractive. I never really thought of Brittany or Rebecca as attractive back in college, but I suddenly had a new appreciation for their natural girl-next-door beauty.

"Come on stud, let's go make a baby," Antonia said as she stood up, stripped off the jersey she was wearing, and strutted back to our bedroom.

We had a wild love-making session and by the end, we were both exhausted.

The next morning I woke up to Antonia's warm, wet mouth wrapped around my morning wood. A common occurrence when married to a gorgeous, horny, Brazilian woman.

Afterward, while smiling and licking her lips, Antonia said, "So thoughts about going to Karen's next party? It was a lot of fun to see all the girls again. It was great to reconnect with Rebecca."

All I could think about was Gemma, Serafina, Brittany, and Toni all going down on each other, and Karen.

"Wait, did the fallout with Rebecca have something to do with the locker room festivities between your girls?" I asked.

Antonia rolled her eyes and said, "Oh my God, are you still thinking about that?"

"Haley too?" I asked without reading the look on Antonia's face.

"I'm sorry I told you now. No, the fallout with Rebecca had nothing to do with the locker room playing around," Antonia said slightly perturbed.

I was about to say I was sorry but Antonia smiled and said, "Haley loves eating pussy, especially Brazilian pussy."

My cock was rock hard and Antonia was on it, grinding her pussy back and forth in a flash.

It was a fuck session, no love-making this time, we were each trying to out fuck the other one and as usual, Antonia fucked me into submission.

As we took showers and got dressed for work, Antonia said, "So, do you want to go to Karen's next party? Can I trust you to behave yourself around the girls now that I have told you our little secret?"

"Babe if you want to go, I am up for it," I said, my cock twitching in my pants as I thought about all those girls naked and eating each other out. Especially Haley, she was cute, and the suit she had on at the pool party, WOW! She was essentially naked. When she got out of the pool with her wet suit, the water had made it completely see-through and her dark pink nipples looked amazing, as did her bald pussy.

"OK, I will tell Karen we will be there. It's not for a couple of weeks," Antonia said.

Then I got a wild hair and said, "Do you want to have Rebecca and her husband over this coming weekend? Give you two some time to get caught up some more?"

"OH, let me think about that. Not sure that is a good idea. She was warm to me at the pool party but not so sure she is over it yet." Antonia said.

"What exactly happened between you two? You just told me it was a misunderstanding and you two stopped talking," I asked.

"Oh, she thought I was flirting with Austin, which I wasn't. I simply told her that Austin reminded me of you, tall, handsome, and very considerate. She somehow thought that meant I was trying to have sex with Austin. Turns out, Austin made the mistake of telling her, that I was the one friend of hers that he was attracted to sexually. What a dummy." Antonia said.

Without thinking I said, "Yeah what a dummy."

Antonia narrowed her eyes and said, "Ok mister, If I told you you could stick your big dick in any of my friends who would it be?"

"Gosh, look at the time, I need to get to the office," I said as I leaned in and kissed Toni goodbye.

"Nice dodge on answering my question. Love you handsome," Toni said.

Ever since Toni told me about all the girls going down on each other aftergames it was all I could think about. I was horny as hell and not sure if Antonia only told me to make me horny but it worked and we were like rabbits every waking moment.

Monday rolled around and when I remembered Alyson was coming over for the night, between fantasizing about Antonia's teammates and Aly spending the night, I was completely useless at work so I left the office early. I wanted to get home and be waiting for Alyson when she showed up. I was home by three o'clock and horny as hell. I knew I couldn't be this wound up when Alyson got here so I proceeded to rub one out, which only slightly took the edge off.

At four o'clock Antonia called and told me she had a late meeting with a client and would be home about forty-five minutes late.

I told her ok, and to drive safely, and that I would be waiting for her.

As I waited for my sister to show up I grabbed a beer and headed out to the pool. It was a beautiful day. The sun was out and the weather was perfect. As I settled into the lounge chair I thought, 'It's warm now, but it is only going to get hotter once Aly shows up.'

I struggled with the idea of being naked when Aly showed up. While it was common for Antonia and me to hang out naked together, this was the first time I would be alone with Aly since our relationship became openly sexual. Should I be naked? What if she had a rough shift at the hospital and needed to unwind? What if she had a change of heart after having a few days to think about all of it? So I kept my shorts on but left my shirt off.

One beer led to another and soon I was dosing off in the warm afternoon sun.

"Wow, is this how my brother greets me? Dressed and sleeping? I guess you aren't as excited to see me as I am to see you," Aly said standing in front of me completely naked.

"Hey Aly, come here gorgeous," I said which caused Aly to frown. She didn't like it when I talked to her like that when we had sex. She liked me to treat her like a dirty whore. She said it helped her rationalize having sex with her brother.

Seeing her frown I said, "Get your slutty ass over here and suck my cock bitch."

That brought a smile to her face and she leaped onto the lounge chair and just about ripped my shorts in half pulling them off. By the time she got my shorts off, my cock was rock hard and ready for her luscious lips.

Aly wrapped one hand around the base of my cock and lowered her mouth down to my swollen member and running her tongue around my cock head.

Looking up at me with her big brown eyes Aly said, "Did you get permission from your Brazilian whore to fuck me?"

Just then it hit me, in my excitement to fuck Aly I had completely forgotten to ask Antonia if I could fuck Aly without her here to watch. Shit.

Aly laughed when she saw the panic on my face and said, "Don't worry, I called her on my way over and told her I needed a sound fucking from her husband. Your horny little Brazilian slut said she expected us to still be going at it when she gets home and I was to have a cunt full of cum for her to lick clean."

"Well get those long legs spread over my face bitch, I need to eat my dirty sister's tight wet pussy," I said.

Aly moved around and spread her legs over my face as we sixty-nined until she had her first orgasm on my face. I was glad I had jerked off earlier otherwise I would have blown my load long before she climaxed on my face.

"Oh fuck, you need to fuck my hot cunt with your big cock," Aly said as she move around and straddled my hard-on.

Aly lowered herself down onto my shaft and pushed down taking my entire length in her steamy hot fuck hole.

"Fuck yeah, fuck your dirty horny sister. Fuck her cunt good and hard only the way you can. Shoot your load deep into your horny sister's fuck hole!" Aly moaned out as she gyrated her hips back and forth and up and down on my erection.

From just off to our left in a heavy Portuguese accent I heard, "That's it baby, fuck that filthy whore. She is such a slut, she can't keep her legs together even for her brother. What a dirty prostituta. Fill that hot bichano with your load."

I looked over to see Antonia standing there, naked, and fingering her pussy as she watched Aly and me fuck. Hearing her mix of English and Portuguese alerted me to how hot and horny she was.

Aly jumped off of me and said, "Bitch, don't just stand there fingering that pretty little Brazilian cunt, get over here and spread your legs so I can eat that bichano while Gopher fucks me."

During the week Aly and I spent backpacking after high school, one night while we were having sex, Aly tried to scream out, 'Fuck me harder Christopher, but just as she was about to scream my name her orgasm hit her and it came out sounding like "Fuck me harder Gopher." It kind of stuck and whenever we fucked after that she would call me Gopher. It had been so long since she last called me that I had all but forgotten about it.

Antonia looked at me and I winked, letting her know I would explain it later.

I watched as Aly and Antonia ate out each other until Antonia rolled off of Aly's face and screamed out in Portuguese to me, "Foda-se essa vagabunda suja,"

It was something Antonia had started saying ever since she discovered how much she liked talking dirty and referring to herself in the third person. She also knew how much it turned me on. I needed to remember to thank Aly for teaching Antonia that.

"Foda-se essa vagabunda suja," Translates to "fuck this dirty slut."

As I have said, Antonia has a crazy high sex drive and can get very competitive during sex, and so can Aly. By the time we finished, we were all spent and could barely walk.

We ordered dinner and when the doorbell rang, Aly and I dared Toni to answer the door naked. It wasn't really much of a dare, as we both knew Toni had no issue being naked, especially in front of strangers.

It was a very cute young lady that delivered the food. We watched as Antonia answered the door naked and tried to get the young lady to come in and join us.

"Toni, you horny bitch, you can't even take a moment to eat dinner without trying to fuck someone else?" Aly said as she smacked Antonia's ass hard leaving a red hand print on her ass.

"MMM, that hurts good slut. Oh, and who are you kidding, I could see your snatch swelling up, hoping she was going to say yes." Antonia said as she returned the slap on Aly's ass.

"She was cute," Aly said.

We had dinner and Aly surprised both Antonia and myself when she asked if we wanted to watch a movie after dinner.

Antonia and I reluctantly agreed and Aly said, "Great I have just the movie to watch."

Turns out it was a porno of some guy with a giant cock fucking two women, one brunette and one blonde.

Aly said, "Toni, that could be you and me. That guy came into the hospital yesterday. He had a hard-on that wouldn't deflate. Christ, it was huge. Seems he took one too many little blue pills to take care of his wife after a long hard day at work. Get this, his wife is this tiny little thing. No way she could handle that cock of his. It was almost as big as her."

"That thing is so big it is scary," Antonia said but I watched her face. Her eyes were glued to the screen.

"Yeah right, you wouldn't have a go at it if you could?" Aly asked.

"Would you?" Antonia said as she continued staring at the guy's enormous cock sliding in and out of the petite brunette on the screen.

Aly blushed and said, "I wouldn't say no. But that is big, you should have seen it in real life. Every nurse in the hospital made some excuse as to why they needed to be in the exam room for a brief second. There were snail tracks all over the emergency floor from all the wet pussy."

"Well, it's the women in this video that are making me wet, not him," Antonia said.

That was the start of round two as Antonia pulled Aly down to the floor and buried her face in Aly's spread-open legs.

I woke up the next morning with both Aly and Antonia sucking my cock.

"Life is good," I said as I watched my sexy wife feed my cock into my horny sister's open mouth.

I grunted out I was close and Antonia said, "Hurry Aly, get on your brother's cock and take his sweet cum deep inside and give me a yummy cream pie for breakfast."

Aly fucked me silly and then I watched my sexy wife eat out my sister. I was hard again and fucked Antonia from behind and empty my second load of the day deep inside my wife's steamy hot pussy.

Both Antonia and I called in sick and the three of us hung out naked all day out around the pool.

In one of our relaxing moments during the day, Antonia asked, "Aly you going to Karen's party next week? Were you able to get next Saturday night off? The girls that are supposed to be there would love to see you. Karen must have asked me five times how you are doing."

"I don't think I will be able to make it. One of the other Docs is on vacation and I have to cover some of her shifts. Hopefully, I can make the one next month. I would love to see all the girls again," Aly said.

I got up and said, "Can I get you ladies anything to drink? I think it is cocktail time."

Aly said, "I don't see any ladies here, I do see a couple of dirty tramps that would love some cock in their tail."

Antonia giggled and said, "Yep, I will have some of that, a cock in my tail."

I just laughed and went into the kitchen and made a pitcher of cosmopolitans, I knew it was Aly's favorite drink.

When I came back out Aly and Toni were whispering and laughing and when they saw me they stopped.

sangovese
sangovese
697 Followers