Chris and Antonia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma giggling said, "Don't put your shirt on, on our account."

"Gentlemen, any of you care to freshen up?" I said laughing.

As Austin and I started off to change, Antonia grabbed my arm and whispered to me, "Querido, I put our stuff back in the guest room we used earlier. They have a shower in there, you might want to jump in and rinse off all that sticky sunscreen. Oh and don't forget to put on some of your sexy aftershave that gets me all wet and horny."

As we headed to the guest room, we ran into Thomas and he said, "Gentlemen, you and your lovely wives are joining us, fantastic, you will really enjoy it."

"Yes, you have all of our interest peaked. I was going to take a quick shower, and change into my shorts and shirt," I said with a questioning tone.

"Great, doesn't matter what you wear, when you are done join the rest of us down the hall in the large guest room on the right and I will explain the rules. Karen is rounding up the girls and bringing them upstairs to explain the rules to them. So don't take long, we are almost ready to start" Thomas said.

I took a quick shower, basically just rinsing off the sunscreen. Then Issac showered as did Austin. I wasn't surprised that Daniel didn't shower, the guy was weird.

I got dressed and made sure to put on the cologne that Toni said to. Austin fresh out of the shower and getting dressed said, "Hey can I borrow a splash?"

Without thinking I handed him the bottle.

Once we were all dressed I said, laughing, "We all nice and fresh now?"

We headed down the hall to the big room and introduced ourselves to the other men in the room. There were six other guys there plus Thomas.

"Gentlemen, so glad you all decided to join us. But let's be honest, we are more excited that your beautiful wives agreed to join the festivities." Thomas said and the other men in the room all laughed and clapped.

Jim said, "Thomas we are just happy that your wife keeps inviting us back."

Over the intercom, Karen said, "Honey, All the girls have agreed and are very excited. We will be ready in a few minutes so you need to get the boys in the room soon."

"Well you heard her gentlemen," Thomas said.

I stood there wondering what was next. I soon found out as they all started taking off their clothes.

Thomas now naked said, "Now for you, first-time guys, the only rules are, absolutely NO talking, and if a woman does say NO to whatever you are doing, you are to immediately stop and move on. The same goes for the women, if they are doing something you do not approve of, you can whisper for them to stop. The women are allowed to talk in a whisper to you but you can not respond verbally."

I still had my clothes on as I looked around not knowing what was going on.

Daniel said, "What is going on?"

I looked over to Issac and he had stripped and gave me a wink. I looked at Austin and he just smiled and dropped his shorts.

I joined them as Daniel stood there asking the same question over and over.

Thomas said, "Daniel, we are going to go into the next room and wait for the ladies to join us. They will be naked as well. The room is dark and you have to feel your way around and well, whatever happens after that happens."

When the guys started getting naked I figured the dark room games would be something along the lines of what Thomas just said, but the naked part surprised me. Then it hit me, Antonia is going to be naked and these men will be touching her. At first, I was kind of upset, but then I got excited about the thought and I felt my cock start to fill with blood, especially when I thought about Karin saying all of the women had agreed to continue with the game. I wanted to hide it but as I looked around I saw that several of the guys already had full-on erections. Issac being one of them as well as Austin.

I found myself comparing myself to the rest of the guys. Austin looked a bit bigger than me. Longer and thicker.

I was right about Issac, he was shorter than me but as thick as a beer can.

All of us had to bow down to Jim though. Antonia was dead on when she said he was hiding something in his shorts.

He was still flaccid and his member was every bit as big as my seven-inch erection.

One of the guys said, "Jim, keep that out of my wife this time. She had to sit on a pillow for like two days after the last party."

I had been wondering just how far the ladies let things go, and that answered my question.

Then my excitement ratcheted up a notch when I thought about getting to play around with some of the sexy women I knew were going to be in the other room. But at the same time, I panicked a bit when I realized some of these guys were planning on fucking women in the other room? Were all the women open to letting some random guy fuck them? Was Antonia okay with all of this? Was she open to being touched and who knows what with some random guy? I looked over at Daniel and he had stripped and was standing there naked and was white as a ghost.

I moved over to him and said, "Dude, you ok? You look like you are about to pass out."

In a very shaky voice he said, "Yes, this is what Serafina wants. I told her I would give it a try. She came home from the salon yesterday completely waxed. So I can't back out now."

Hearing that Serafina had gotten her pussy waxed smooth for today made my cock flex and I felt bad. Then it hit me, Serafina knew what the dark room game was all about, had she told Antonia?

He said, "We had amazing sex last night as she told me all the things she wanted to do today in the dark room. I never knew she could be so naughty and to be honest, kind of slutty. It totally turned me on. I am only sorry I won't get to watch her in there."

I moved over to Austin and said, "Did you know about this? It seems Serafina did."

Austin looked at me, laughed, and said, "Yep, Haley let some of the cat out of the bag. Becky wasn't sure she would go through with it, but having Gemma, Sarafina, and Toni with her must have given her some courage. I was expecting Karen to call saying Becky wanted to leave. This should be fun. Plus, our wives have on their favorite perfumes so we should be able to find them."

My cock twitched again when I thought about smelling the perfume Gemma was wearing. Like my wife's perfume that I know so well, Gemma was wearing the same perfume Alyson wears, I could recognize that scent anywhere.

"Ok gentlemen, let's go. The lights will be on very low in the room so you can orient yourself to the layout. There is a large regulation-size pool table in the middle of the room. Always a popular place during activities. Once again, please remember the rules. This is always about the ladies. We want to make sure all of them have an amazing time and want to come back." Thomas said.

As we moved down the hallway in almost a perfect single file, Issac was behind me and said, "My luck I will end up with Shauna instead of Kate."

Austin, Daniel, and I laughed but the rest of the group didn't know what that meant.

I have been in a lot of locker rooms with naked guys before, but this was much different. Some of us had erections as we walked down the hall to the dark room.

The typical locker room humor was there though as one of the guys said to the guy in front of him, "Don't stop short dude or you'll get a surprise."

The room was huge. It had to be twelve hundred square feet. Thomas wasn't kidding the pool table was gigantic and took up the center of the room. There were half a dozen couches against the walls. On the far side of the room was a stairway and I noticed the guys that had been here before made their way over to it. It hit me that the girls were upstairs and they must come down that stairway to join the fun.

As I looked at the group of guys I got a sick feeling in my stomach. They were going to attack my gorgeous wife. Was she going to let them have her? Would she say no to one of these guys trying to go too far? What was too far? She knew I was in here naked as well. Was she okay with these women touching me? What if one of them tried to suck my dick? Was I supposed to say NO? Did she expect me to just stand in the corner and not explore? I had to admit I was very excited about it all. I want to find Karen and get my hands on those big titties. Maybe even suck on them. I wish Toni and I had talked about this in advance. I was beginning to think she knew about all of this in advance.

"Ok gentlemen, it's time. Guys, move back, give the ladies a chance to get acclimated to the room," Thomas said and the room went dark. Not completely dark though. If you used your peripheral vision you could make out movements and shapes.

We heard the door open and instantly the mood of the room changed. There was some giggling from the ladies as they made their way into the room.

I was frozen in place and my cock was no longer rock-hard. I was erect, but not as hard as I was back in the room thinking about how erotic this was. I was nervous as I had no idea what to expect or what I should do.

Just then I felt a soft hand touch my stomach and then it quickly moved down and grabbed my cock. Her hand was soft and I felt her wrap her fingers around my shaft and slowly stroke it as she moved into me. She reached up and pulled my face down to her and she kissed me. Her tongue was in my mouth and I returned the kiss. Exploring her mouth with my tongue.

She kept stroking my cock the entire time we kissed and when we broke off the kiss she had my cock as hard as it had ever been.

I reached out and touched her breast. She had smaller breasts and her nipples were rock-hard. I want to suck on them as she continued stroking my shaft.

I felt another hand on my butt and reached back with my free hand and felt a guy's cock. I quickly pulled my hand back. At the same time I felt the woman stroking me let go of my cock and I was disappointed. I reached out to touch her tits some more but she was gone. Or at least I thought she was gone.

I felt two soft warm hands on my hips and then a tongue run over the head of my cock.

Holy shit, this woman is going to suck my dick.

Before I finished the thought I felt her take my cock head into her mouth and tease it with her tongue. She ran her wet tongue around my cock head and teased my pee hole with the tip of her tongue. She kept it up as she worked more and more of my cock into her mouth until she had my entire length in her mouth and down her throat.

I had never had a woman deep-throat me before. I instantly knew what all the fuss was about, it felt fucking amazing.

Someone bumped into me and I felt a hand on my chest. My cock was still in a random woman's mouth but I was able to reach out and touch the person that bumped into me. She had tits and I pulled her towards me. I laughed to myself thinking, didn't take long to get into the swing of things here.

She was soft and I felt her run her hand down my chest to my cock. She felt the woman blowing me and I thought oh shit she is going to leave. Instead, she moved in close to me and I smelled it. It was Gemma. I knew that perfume anywhere.

I felt the woman blowing me stop and stand up. She pulled my face down and kissed me again then whispered in my ear. "Yummy cock. Thank you, nice cologne." Then she was gone

I pulled Gemma around in front of me and hugged her soft warm body. She melted into my arms as I leaned down and kissed her. She aggressively kissed me back. Almost attacking my mouth. I had one hand on one of her tits and my other hand on her little round ass.

As we kissed she grabbed my cock and pushed it down so it was between her legs.

I panicked, did she want to fuck? Could I fuck her? Toni would be pissed, wouldn't she?

As she continued kissing me she rocked her hips back and forth causing my cock to slide between her wet slit. She was soaking wet and her pussy lips felt amazing every time they slid over my cock head. Her swollen labia were almost holding onto my cock and she had me leaking precum which only added to her wetness.

We kept kissing and I could feel her moaning in my mouth as we kissed. As much as I wanted to pick her up and lower her down on my cock, I knew that was going too far. I did wonder if she would have stopped me though. Instead, I pulled my cock out from between her legs and picked her up, and carried her over to the pool table. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her.

I sat her down on the pool table and began kissing down her body. Stopping at each of her titties to suck on her hard nipples. I kissed further down her body and as I did she laid back on the table and spread her legs.

I kissed my way down her stomach until it was between her legs. Her pussy was on fire and I wasted no time sliding my tongue into her soaking wet hole.

There were moans and groans coming from every corner of the room now.

I sucked Gemma's fat clit into my mouth and her moans joined the other moans and groans in the room.

I sucked, licked and tongue fucked her until she clamped her legs together around my head. An action I could only assume meant she climaxed.

She sat up and reached out pulling me to her and kissed me hard. With her free hand, she grabbed my cock and began rubbing the head of my cock up and down between her engorged labia.

Her pussy was soaking wet and I could feel her swollen lips wrapping around my cock head as she continued teasing her snatch with my cock head.

Her mouth was locked to mine the entire time and I felt her slide my cock head to her opening and adjust her hips towards me to take my cock inside her hot pussy.

I pulled my hips away, for as much as I wanted to sink my shaft deep in Gemma's hot wet snatch, I thought that was going too far, and if Toni found out she would be pissed.

My rejection of entering Gemma's pussy caused her to pull away from me and quickly roll off the pool table and leave.

The room was filled with very loud moaning, grunting, and some women breaking the no-talking rule with screams of harder, faster, or the best, I'm cumming already.

I was still standing by the pool table and slowly turned around to wander around the room. I had only moved a couple of steps when I bumped into someone and put my hand out to see if it was a man or a woman.

I touched what was clearly a tit and immediately reached up with my other hand so I could fondle both of this woman's breasts at once. They were nice size tits with very long hard nipples.

She reached up to find my face and lifted on her toes to kiss me. At the same time, she reached down and grabbed my cock, and began stroking it.

I let go of one of her breasts and ran my hand down her body until I found her pussy. I teased her clit with my index finger and as I did she spread her legs giving me better access to finger her wet pussy.

As I continued to tease her pussy she broke off the kiss, rested her head on my shoulder, and parted her legs further. I took the opportunity to slide a finger up inside her pussy. She was tight.

As I pushed my finger into her hot fuck hole she moaned out in a husky voice not to stop.

She had stopped stroking my cock and was now just holding it in her hand as I finger fucked her. She was starting to shake and out of the blue she moaned out, "Oh hell."

Then she pushed me backward until my ass rested against the pool table. She pulled my hand out of her pussy and I felt her hands slide down my body until they rested on my hips. I reached out to grab her tits again but she was gone, she was down on her knees and then my cock was in her mouth and she was sucking my cock like it owed her money.

She worked her lips and tongue over my cock head teasing it and sucking on it like a lollipop. She knew what she was doing as she continued sucking, first just the head over and over, her lips never breaking contact.

I let out a moan as she grabbed my balls and began massaging them while she made love to the head of my cock.

She was driving me wild and I needed to cum. This temptress must have sensed it as she open her mouth and slide my cock into her mouth until she gagged. She pulled off and then did it again, this time not gagging as she sucked my cock hard and squeezed my balls.

She continued sucking my shaft and I was just about to blow my load when she stood up and kissed me long and hard. My hands went straight to her tits as I fondled her hard nipples some more.

She broke off the kiss and moved away from me, I thought she was leaving but I felt her ass push up against me and then her hand reaching back between her legs as she grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down between her swollen slit.

She was moaning and her moans mixed in with all the other moaning and groaning filling the room.

I ran my hands over her ass and just as I was about grab hold of her hips, she guided the head of my cock to her opening and pushed her hips back, impaling herself on my cock. I panicked yet at the same time her pussy felt so good, she was tight and her pussy grabbed onto my cock.

That was it, she pulled off my cock and left. She left me standing there with her pussy juices all over my cock. I needed to cum and was just about to jerk off when I felt a hand on my ass.

I was horny as hell and turned around and reached straight for this new person's groin, I needed to find Antonia to take care of my cock. But this wasn't a woman. It was a guy. My hand was in contact with his cock.

I have above-average size hands and when I grabbed this guy's cock, at first I was shocked. I had never touched another guy's cock before. But I instantly knew this cock had to belong to Jim. It was huge in my hand. I wanted to let go, but I was fascinated by how long and thick it was. I felt a hand on my cock, it was a small soft hand and I knew it was a woman.

She tranced her free hand down my arm until she felt my hand on Jim's massive manhood. The woman whispered in my ear, "That's a big cock isn't it? Do you want to suck it?"

When she said that it snapped me out of my fascination with how big his cock was and I quickly let go and turned and moved away.

Just then from off to my right I heard, "Foda-se essa vagabunda suja."

My heart sank, but at the same time, my cock jumped and filled with blood. Someone was fucking my wife, not only were they fucking her, but she was ordering him to fuck her. She was using the Portuguese phrase I thought was reserved for me and me alone.

From across the room, someone, not sure who but I think it was Karen who said, "Get it, girl."

I could hear Toni moaning as someone fucked her. I felt my way down the side of the pool table and around the end until I felt a woman bent over the pool table. I ran my hand down her body until I found a man behind her, and he was pounding his hips into her over and over. Whoever this was was giving my wife a serious fucking and from the moaning and cussing she was doing in Portuguese she was loving it.

I heard Toni grunt and let out a little whine. Shit, she was cumming on his cock already. She only whines that high-pitched whine when she is about to cum.

I wanted to grab the guy and pull him out of my wifes pussy, but at the same time my cock was rock hard and I was dripping precum all over the place.

The guy picked up his pace and was jackhammering my wife's hot little snatch. I could hear his balls slapping against my wife's pussy.

Toni, screamed, "Foda-se essa vagabunda suja" over and over as the guy kept ramming his cock into her. I was pissed he had so much stamina. Part of me was screaming for him to stop while another part was completely turned on.

The sound of him ramming his cock into my gorgeous wife was deafening and it was all I could hear. The Rest of the moans and groans in the room had gone silent to me. Then I heard him ram into her and stop. He grunted several times and Toni let out that little whine she does as she starts to cum. She was cumming again and I was positive he was now dumping his load in my wife's vagina. SHIT, she is supposed to be ovulating.