Chris and Antonia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, what was that all about?" I asked.

"Nothing Querido," Antonia said as she gave Aly a wink.

It was warm enough that the three of us stayed outside and naked until almost eight. Then we moved into the house and had another marathon fuck session until we crashed. Aly spent the night but was up early and off to the hospital.

The rest of the week was normal, yet I got sexually charged every time I thought about Antonia going down on Gemma, Brittney, or Serafina.

The weekend of the party couldn't get here soon enough. I didn't know why it was turning me on so much. I had Antonia and Alyson going down on each other now, so I was in heaven. But it still turned me on thinking about all those girls eating each other out after games. It wasn't like all the girls were suddenly going to go down on each other at the party.

The day of the party finally rolled around and Antonia and I headed out to Karen and Thomas's house.

It was an extremely hot day and while I was wearing shorts and a Mexican cotton beach shirt, I was looking forward to getting into my swimsuit and sitting in the pool. The pool at Karen's house was big enough to have a swim-up bar in it. Last time, all the girls were camped out at that end of the pool and I was hoping this time I could get a seat down there before they took over that end. Not that sitting amongst them would be a bad thing.

On the drive to the party, my imagination went wild and I imagined Gemma lying on her back with her sexy brown legs spread open and Antonia ate her out. The shorts I was wearing were baggy, but not baggy enough to hide my seven-inch erection.

"You excited about the party, stud?" Antonia said as she reached over and stroked my cock through my shorts.

Stumbling over my words I said, "Oh, I was ah, just thinking about the other night with you and Alyson."

"You sure? Are you sure you're not thinking about Karen's big titties? Or Haley's little pink bichano? She was showing it off to everybody last time." Antonia asked as she worked her hand inside my shorts and began stroking my cock faster.

"Babe, if you don't stop, I am going to cum all over your hand," I said.

"Well we can't have that," Antonia said as she pulled my cock out of my shorts and leaned down into my lap taking my cock into her mouth. She had me blowing my load just as we pulled into Karen's private development.

"Mmm Yummy," Antonia said as she licked her lips and tucked my cock back into my shorts.

We pulled up and parked and as we walked up to the house Toni leaned into me and said, "Querido, I made up all the stuff about us girls eating each other out after games. I must say, you seemed to like the idea of it though, didn't you, you horny perve. You have been fucking me silly since I told you that."

When Antonia was excited or very horny she called me Querido, Portuguese for babe.

I looked at Antonia with some disappointment but at the same time realized how lucky I was to be married to such a sexy lady who enjoyed teasing me sexually to her benefit.

"How did I get so lucky to be your husband? I love you, baby," I said.

"I am the lucky one. I have a hot husband who is a total stud and rocks my world as well as mi bichano. Which by the way is very wet for his big cock right now. Maybe we can sneak off somewhere during the party and you can stuff that big dick in my bichano, deep and hard." Antonia said, her Portuguese accent heavy and thick as she spoke, letting me know she was horny.

We were on the early side and there were only two other couples there. Karen introduced us to them. Carrie and Jim were a slightly older couple. Carrie was an attractive Auburn-haired woman with a nice figure. She was wearing a tiny string bikini that just barely contained her very large breasts. Jim was shorter than Carrie and not to be mean, but Carrie was way out of his league. He wasn't ugly, but at the same time, I wouldn't say he was attractive, she looked like she was ten years younger than him

The other couple was Samantha and Neil. They were young, they looked like they couldn't be much older than twenty-two or three. Samantha was adorable. Big smile and sparkling blue eyes. She too was wearing a bikini that was just as small as Carrie's, but Samantha didn't have the boobs that Carrie did. Neil was good-looking, or at least I would say he was good-looking. Whenever I point out a guy to Antonia and ask if he is good looking she always says, not even close.

Karen told us we could use the same room we used last party to change into our swimsuits, then she left the six of us as she went to answer the door.

Antonia grabbed my hand and pulled me through the house and into the guest room.

I locked the door and when I turned around, Antonia already had her clothes off in a flash and was bent over the end of the bed with her ass up. I wasn't surprised she wasn't wearing panties or a bra under her sun dress.

As I stripped off my clothes I said, "Jim is boxing way out of his weight class with Carrie, wouldn't you say?"

"She is attractive, those big titties catch your eye, did they? Well, I don't think his looks are what she is attracted to, did you happen to notice the bulge in his shorts? He's packing something in there, that's for sure." Antonia said.

I was a little bit shocked, Antonia had never said anything like that before. It had me wondering if she had always checked out guy's dicks or if the porno we watched with Aly last week had a lasting effect on her.

"That porno from last week get you interested in trying something bigger?" I said smiling

"Don't be silly, you have all that I need and want, "Foda-se essa vagabunda suja, Her bichano is on fire for your fat cock," Toni growled out in her husky mixture of English and Portuguese.

I buried my cock balls deep in one thrust. Toni wasn't kidding, she was on fire. I didn't hesitate and began pumping my cock in and out of my sexy horny wife as hard and fast as I could. Toni had her face buried in a pillow to muffle her screams of, fuck her harder.

She pulled her face out of the pillow and moaned out, "Give it to me baby, shove a baby up in there."

I was just about to let go when there was a knock at the door.

Antonia grunted out, "Just a minute we're changing."

Then she grunted to me, "Do it stud, fill mi bichano with your baby cream.

Even though Antonia had just swallowed my load not more than fifty minutes ago, I let go with what felt like a gusher of cum and filled her up.

Antonia pulled off my cock and quickly laid down on the floor with her feet up in the air.

I looked down at her confused.

"According to my charting, I should be ovulating today or soon. Aly said to do this after we made love. Not sure it will help, but can't hurt right? We need all the help we can get with my one ovary." Antonia said as she lay on the floor.

I pulled my swimsuit out of the bag and when I did my cologne fell out onto the bed along with Antonia's makeup bag.

"What's with this? Why did you bring my cologne?" I asked.

"Oops, sorry, it was on the counter and I just grabbed all of my stuff, didn't realize I grabbed that too," Antonia said from the floor.

"Why do we need all this stuff? You don't need it, you are naturally gorgeous," I said.

Antonia smiled and from down on the floor she said, "I love you. If I could I would suck that big cock of yours right now, I love the taste of our lovemaking all over your thick cock."

There was another knock on the door and Antonia recognized the voice as Gemma's.

"Querido, hurry put your suit on and let Gemma in," Antonia said. She was never one to be shy about her body and she shouldn't be. It is perfection. But the way Antonia was laying on the floor with her feet up, her vagina was facing the door and it would be the first thing Gemma or anybody saw when they walked in.

"Honey, you sure? Your bichano is on full display." I said.

"She has seen it before, come on, let her in," Toni said again.

Toni's comment caused me to pause. When and why had Gemma seen my wife's vagina before?

I slowly opened the door just a crack to see Issac standing behind Gemma.

"Gemma, can you come in please, just Gemma," I said.

Issac looked at me and was about to say something when Gemma said to him, "Hush."

I opened the door just wide enough for Gemma to slip into the room.

"OH my gosh, it smells like a brothel in here, I know what you two have been doing," Gemma said as she laughed

I turned around to see that Toni was now standing and had pulled on her bikini bottoms but was still topless.

"Fingers crossed, according to my charting I should be knocked up in the next couple of days," Antonia said smiling at Gemma.

Gemma turned and hugged me and said, "Good luck Chris, you two are going to be amazing parents."

As Gemma hugged me I could smell her perfume, it was the same perfume Aly wears, and smelling it caused a rush of blood to my semi-erect member. My cock flexed in response and I was sure Gemma felt it against her thigh.

Gemma turned to Toni and said, "We are "0" for two. Last two months we haven't put it in the goal yet."

I looked at Antonia and she said, "Issac and Gemma are trying to get pregnant too. Wouldn't it be great if we were both pregnant at the same time?"

"Fingers crossed. Are you going out to the pool like that? You know I love your gorgeous perky titties, but not sure Karen would appreciate you showing up her new tits," Gemma said as she hugged Antonia.

Antonia pulled on her bikini top and I let Issac in.

"What was that all about?" Issac said.

"Sorry handsome, but I wasn't fully dressed yet," Antonia said.

"Hmm it smells more like you were busy doing something else if you ask me," Issac said with a laugh.

Gemma punched him in the arm and said, "Hush, just like us, babe. As often as possible during the peak time."

Antonia laughing said, "Well we will leave you two alone so you can practice. Practice makes perfect."

We left the room and we heard Issac lock the door behind us.

As we headed out to the pool we ran into Karen. She had changed into her swimsuit and this one, much like the one she wore at the last party, showed off her new and improved titties. The bikini top once again did nothing to hide her dark brown and erect nipples. The bottoms were nothing more than a tiny little triangle that just barely covered her pussy slit. Her ass was fully on display and I couldn't help but admire it and wonder if it was real or enhanced.

Karen said, "You two going to stay for the dark room game this time? It is a lot of fun, I am sure you will enjoy it."

"What exactly is the game?" Antonia asked.

"OH, if I told you, it would ruin the surprise. Just stay and find out, you will enjoy it I promise," Karen said then left to answer the door again.

Toni looked at me and said, "Wonder what this game is all about, I asked Haley last time but she wouldn't tell me either, just that she was sure we would have fun and should stay for it."

"It is interesting, I am up for it if you are. We could always leave if it isn't for us. I did try to peek into the room at the last party, but the door was locked," I said wondering what it was all about.

Toni and I headed out to the pool and this time I found a seat by the poolside bar, but all the seats in the pool were filled now. It was a scorching hot day and luckily there were misters to cool us off.

Serafina and her husband Daniel had arrived while Toni and I changed and were in the pool already. Serafina is an attractive black woman. Her husband is Daniel, a white guy. Nice enough guy, but he's an engineer and doesn't have any interest in sports plus he always finds a way to bring up politics eventually, so I have always kept my conversation time with him to a minimum. Not sure how he landed Serafina, her being a jock and all. Serafina is average height with milk chocolate brown skin. She has put on a few pounds since college but truthfully it added some curves to her athletic figure and in her bikini she looked sexy as hell

If Antonia were to hold a gun to my head and make me answer which of the girls on the team I was sexually attracted to, it would be Serafina and Gemma. I find them both extremely sexy.

Haley had also shown up and was once again wearing a bikini so small and sheer, she might as well have been naked. Not that I was complaining, though.

Antonia said, "Haley, good to see you again, all of you, I must say. So where's your husband, Cameron?"

Haley about spit out her drink laughing and said, "Husband? Good lord no. Cameron is just a hot guy I let fuck me once in a while. He's good in bed, but dumb as a bag of hammers. Not everybody is as lucky as you Toni."

Rebecca and Austin walked in and that was the end of Antonia paying any attention to me. Rebecca and Antonia were inseparable the rest of the day. It was good to see them repairing their fall out.

"Austin, how about a drink? I am going to park myself over there by the pool bar and enjoy this beautiful day," I said.

"Sounds like a plan. Good to see you again Chris. It looks like our wives have finally buried that hatchet. Becky sure missed Toni. I don't even know what they were fighting about that caused them to stop talking to each other for what, almost three years?" Austin said shaking his head.

I didn't have the heart to tell him it was his fault. I liked Austin. Before the fallout, the four of us used to get together for dinner at one or the other's house a couple of times a month. I was looking forward to Rebecca and Toni repairing their relationship.

I enjoyed hanging out with Austin. We had a lot of similar interests. He was a LaCross playing in college. So I knew him from around the locker room before Rebecca or Becky as he calls her, got married.

We took up seats at the pool bar which gave us a good vantage point to watch the girls reunite.

An hour later there were at least forty or more people at the party.

Issac had found his way over to me and he joined us by the poolside bar ordering drinks and watching our wives and the other team girls gabbing away.

More girls showed up this time. Some I remembered and some I had no idea who they were. Some were from before Antonia played on the team and some were from after.

All the girls stopped gabbing when Kate arrived with her new wife.

I looked at Issac and said, "Um, wasn't Kate married to that guy Sean?"

Issac laughed and raised his glass to me as he said, "Yep, Sean is now Shauna."

I looked at Shauna and thought, 'Yep, that makes sense. He always seemed fairly feminine back in the day and to be honest he was much better looking as Shauna than he was as Sean.'

"She's not bad-looking. Better looking than Sean," I said to Issac.

Austin laughed and said, "Yeah, I hate to say it, but she is kind of hot."

Issac smiled and said, "Well we know for sure those tits aren't natural. Wonder if Karen, Haley, and her got a group discount?"

"Does she still have her...." I was about to say when Issac cut me off as he nodded toward Kate and Shauna.

Shauna was wearing a bikini and if she still had her male parts, she had them tucked away.

"Hey, you and Gemma going to stay for this Darkroom Game? How about you, Austin? Does Rebeca want to stay?" I asked changing the subject.

"It is up to Toni if she can talk Gemma into it, we are. I should say if they both agree to it, we are. What do you think it is all about?" Issac asked.

Austin said, "Becky is excited about it, but allegedly doesn't know anything about it. But I think she does. She said that I was to make sure and take a shower and look nice before it starts."

"Hmmm, that's interesting. I have no idea, but I got the impression Toni was interested in finding out. She asked Haley about it last time and got no answer, just we would have fun and Haley hoped we would stay for it this time," I said.

The party was fun. Toni spent the entire day hanging out with Rebecca and catching up with all her teammates and before I knew it, the sun was going down.

The crowd dwindled with the couples that had young children heading home first. That left just a handful of couples as well as several single men and women, Haley being one of the women.

I was glad Toni was so wrapped up in gabbing with Rebecca that she didn't know me checking out Haley every chance I got. The girl had a gorgeous figure.

Karen got everybody's attention and said, "Folks, thank you so much for joining us today. I can assume since all of you are still here, you intend to join us for the dark room game. We will start in about ninety minutes so if you need to freshen up beforehand, now is a good time. Ladies you can use the big room on the second floor and gentlemen you can use the two downstairs guest rooms. Until then, enjoy yourselves and get to know someone new if you haven't already."

Then Karen came back and said, "Oh, one more thing, there are several first-timers here tonight so please, those that have joined us before, please don't ruin their first experience by giving away any of the fun that is about to happen. If you remember your first time playing, the anticipation was most of the fun."

Gemma, Rebecca, and Antonia came up to us and they were all fairly tipsy from drinking all day in the sun.

Gemma said slurring her words just a bit, "Honey, what do you think? Should we find out what all the fuss is about?"

"Whatever you want honey," Issac said.

"Querido, how about you? You in? I am so curious about what goes on during this game. Some of the people here say it is really fun but wouldn't say exactly what happens." Antonia said in a very heavy Portuguese accent, something that happened when she had a buzz going.

Before I could answer Rebecca said, "Austin and I are doing it this time. I don't know what it is but you only live once. You four need to join us."

"Well, that answers that, we are in. I must say I am very curious about it as well," I said.

Gemma grabbed Antonia and Rebecca's hand and said, "Come on, I need to freshen up. Should we change back into our clothes?"

"That won't be necessary, but do freshen up, all over and maybe put on your favorite perfume if you have it with you," Carrie, the girl we met earlier said with a wink. She had overheard us talking.

The girls left giggling as they went to freshen up.

I looked at Issac and said, "Should we get out of these swimsuits? That woman told the girls it didn't matter. I wouldn't mind putting my regular shorts back on, this swimsuit is beginning to chafe my ass."

"Yeah, but let's wait until the girls come back and see if they changed," Issac said and ordered another round.

As the three of us waited for our wives to return Daniel walked up and said, "You get roped into this dark game thing too? Wonder what all the secrecy is about. No one that knows, will spill the beans. All I know is Serafina is very excited about it, but I don't know why. She says she doesn't know what goes on, but I am pretty sure Haley let the cat out of the bag to her. She spent all day yesterday at the salon."

Issac ordered us another round of drinks as we continued waiting for the girls to come back.

Just as Daniel started to bring up politics the girls came skipping back. They were still wearing their bikini's which, to be honest, surprised me a bit. I was sure they were going to change.

"You boys going to go freshen up?" Serafina said with a twinkle in her eyes. She had caught up with the girls in the changing room.

Then Antonia leaned into me and kissed me and said, "Querido, you have been sitting here in the sun all day and you could use a little freshening up."

I knew what she meant. I smelled from sitting in the sun and sweating all day."

"Ok, I will go freshen up and put on my shorts and shirt," I said making air quotes around freshen up.