Chris and Chloe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my bum, it's feeling itchy."

Chris went to work on the pretty young lady's very desirable bum. He was assailed by a very different scent, which left him in no doubt of what was causing the itchiness.

"Get your tongue right inside, me, that's it, that feels so lovely, I may need you to do this every day. Ok, you can stop now. Report here at ten tomorrow morning."

"Ok, see you tomorrow." Chris said, as he walked out of the door.

All afternoon Chris worked at his chores, washing clothes, his and Chloe's, which gave him a chance to carefully inspect Chloe's panties. He smelled the gusset of all of them, enjoying the variety of scents, but none of them were quite like the youthful scent of the HR girl.

He started cleaning the house, working his way from the bedrooms and bathrooms, to the downstairs, kitchen, utility. All the time he was cleaning he listened to baroque opera arias, mostly Handel, but also Gluck, and Purcell. Chloe hated opera, so he rarely got to listen to his huge collection.

Before they started the fantasies game he would have been fantasising about the possibility of Chloe hooking up with some guy on her girls night out. It was his biggest fantasy, and it was him who had put the cuckolding fantasy into the box, but with his cock locked in a cage, fantasies were the last thing he needed.

Chloe arrived home with a lot of bags, so many that Chris had to help bring them in from the car.

"Come up and help me choose what to wear tonight," Chloe instructed, "did you get the job?"

"Yes, I start tomorrow. There's a bit of a problem. I have to work a week in hand." He confessed.

"Oh, that's annoying, I was looking forward to spending my sex money. That makes sex tomorrow even more crucial for you, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does." Chris agreed, gloomily.

"Well, you'd better be very good from now till then. By the way, you don't mind me going out clubbing with the girls do you? Have you been fantasising all afternoon about me getting picked up by some guy?"

"I've been trying not to, I'm too horny to be thinking things like that." Chris explained.

"Well, I think that's a shame, since it's your favourite fantasy. I mean, if something like that happens tonight, and you get to have an orgasm tomorrow, you could enjoy me telling you about what happened while I'm stroking you. Anyway, come and help me choose some really sexy clothes."

Chris followed his wife up the stairs, looking longingly at her fabulous pneumatic arse cheeks undulating in front of him.

"Let me quickly shower, while you unpack all the bags." She commanded.

Chris started emptying all the bags out onto their bed. First were two different sets of lingerie from La Senza. A black lacy set of bra and thong, and a purple lacy set, and as he imagined her out clubbing wearing either set, his trapped cock filled the cage, causing him serious discomfort.

Next came a clingy, short black dress, and a cotton blue dress which was so thin it was virtually see through.

"So, which do you think? The clingy black dress with the purple underwear, or the see through dress, with the black undies?"

"The black dress, definitely." Chris proposed.

"Ok, the black dress it is, with the purple underwear and the new purple shoes I bought." Chloe confirmed.

"Oh, I haven't opened the shoes yet, I'll do it now."

"I'll wear the purple ones, they match my underwear." Chloe announced.

"But then no-one will see them."

"Are you sure? I may get lucky. You wouldn't mind would you? After all it is your favourite fantasy." Chloe chuckled.

"I guess not, although a fantasy is not the same as reality."

"I thought that might happen, which is why I got you into that cage before we started to talk about cuckolding. You need to think about what the implications of changing your mind might be, now, go and get me some wine while you think." Chloe commanded."

A few minutes later he was back with her wine in one hand, and a large whisky with ice in the other.

"So, what have you thought?" Chloe asked.

"I'm sorry, I just lost my nerve for a moment. It's still my big fantasy, and I'll support you doing it whenever the moment is right."

"Ok, that's better. We can discuss the topic properly this weekend, but I need you to know that it is on the agenda, and could happen at any time. Ok?" Chloe challenged.

"Yes my love, I know guys will be hitting on you tonight, so I will be prepared to be told that you have cuckolded me, and to be really positive about it."

"That's good sweetheart, now leave me to finish getting dressed, are you ok to drive me into town? I'll get a taxi home, as it will be late, and I'm sure you'll want to have a few drinks, since you can't masturbate."

Chris left Chloe sitting in front of her mirror in her new sexy, purple, lingerie and went into the kitchen and poured himself a large whisky and added some ice. He gulped a mouthful and sat down to think.

He had never told Chloe about his cuckold fantasy, but she had obviously read the slip and then guessed that it was his strongest fantasy. An accurate guess, as it turned out, but now he was faced with the reality, he wasn't quite so confident. He had another drink of his whisky, then remembered that he had to drive Chloe into town and put his glass down.

Chris knew Chloe would take ages getting ready, but he couldn't settle to anything, there was nothing he wanted to watch on TV, he tried to read his current book, a murder investigation by Peter James, set around Brighton, which wasn't far from where they lived, but he couldn't get interested in that either. In the end he settled for surfing porn on his i pad, specifically, cuckolding.

As he read the stories about wives cuckolding their husbands, his stress started to reduce, and his arousal increased. That made him uncomfortable in the cage, but it was preferable to the mental anguish. He read on.

About half an hour later, Chloe walked into the lounge looking absolutely stunning. Her dress clung to every contour of her body, her bra was so thin, her nipples were clearly visible, and the dress was so short, almost any move would reveal her panties.

"Wow!" Chris exclaimed, "you look amazing!"

"Thank you my love. Do you think men will want me?"

"Of course they will, they'll be all over you." He replied.

"That's good, cos I'm so horny and I need someone else, not you."

"I see."

"Don't be like that, you know it turns you on too, now let's go."

They didn't speak at all on the journey, but when Chloe was getting out of the car she leaned across and kissed her husband on the lips.

"I love you so much." She told him.

"I love you too," he replied, "have fun."

"I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, while you are fucking me."

Chris drove off and quickly decided to call in at the pub, in the hope of meeting some mates who would take his mind off what his wife was doing. He didn't see any of his mates, but there was a very pretty barmaid, so he ordered a pint of London Pride, and settled himself on a bar stool and started chatting to her.

"Well, well, well, look who's here, Chloe's wimp of a husband. Here drowning your sorrows are you?"

Chris looked round, horrified to see three of Chloe's friends. They were all attractive, the one who spoke had long dark brown hair, quite large breasts, and big brown eyes. The other two were blondes, but they couldn't have been more different from one another, one being tall and willowy, while the other was quite short and petite. Chris, in his frustrated state would have happily fucked any or all of them.

"It's no use flirting with cucky here, his cock is apparently locked in a cage, isn't that right cuck?" The brunette said, grabbing his crotch and squeezing his balls against the cage.

"Come on cucky boy, we want to see your cage right now." The short blonde commanded, as the attractive brunette who was holding his balls started dragged him towards the ladies toilets. The other two women, grabbed an arm each and frog marched him through the pub.

Chris was terrified, humiliated, embarrassed, but above all aroused, as he was forced through the door of the ladies toilets.

"Oh my God, what are you doing?" A young but rather fat young lady exclaimed as she walked out of a cubicle, still pulling her big granny panties up.

"Wait a minute and you'll find out, you won't regret it." The little blonde replied.

"Drop em!" The brunette ordered, pointing at Chris's Levi jeans.

"Look, this is getting beyond a joke."Chris complained.

Faster than he could have believed, the gym toned brunette brought her right knee up into Chris's un-protected groin. The pain was sudden and immense, but the two blondes still had him gripped by his arms so he didn't fall to the floor.

"I told you to drop them!" She shouted into his face.

Chris registered her perfume as she stared into his watering eyes, she seemed even more attractive, now she was taking control of him. He undid his belt, and lowered his jeans.

"And the panties, idiot." She shouted, her mouth so close to his that he could feel the warmth of her breath.

He lowered his black briefs slowly, and as he stood up straight again, he realised that humiliation was being heaped upon humiliation.

"Aaah, how cute," the short blonde cooed, "it's trying to get hard".

All four women laughed.

Chris turned bright red, but his pecker still held the cage up away from his body.

The sexy brunette was still in his face, and she grabbed his balls again and started massaging them. She leaned in to his face, parted her lips slightly, and started to kiss him. He was aroused before, but as she massaged his still sore testicles, and snaked her tongue in and out of his mouth, his arousal just grew and grew. He was actually beginning to think it might be possible to cum, even in the cage, when the fat girl pulled her away.

"My turn I think," she said, inserting herself between the brunette and Chris.

Unfortunately for Chris, the brunette didn't let go of his balls, and, in fact, she used them to try to haul herself back in front of his face, but the fat girl had weight and momentum on her side, and the brunette was forced to let go and move.

The fat girl was ecstatic at having won her chance with the caged man. She grabbed his balls and squeezed hard, as her wet lips smacked against her victim's mouth. She was different in every way to his previous kissing partner. She also wore perfume, but it was cheap, her kissing was sloppy, and she mangled his balls rather than massaging them.

After several minutes of attacking Chris ravenously, she pulled back, hitched up her skirt, pulled down her grubby white panties, and pushed down on his head.

"Get down there and make me cum, cuck boy." She ordered.

"My God, we'll be here hours!" The tall blonde complained.

"Let's go and get some drinks while he gets her off." The brunette suggested.

"Good idea," the short one agreed, "we can decide what we are going to do with him."

Meanwhile Chris was plunged into hell. Some women have a gentle scent to their pussies, some have a distinct musky aroma. The fat girl's cunt just stank of stale urine. It smelled as though she never washed, as though water had never touched this hell hole. Her pubic hair was a forest of tangled brambles, her cunt lips were huge and floppy, and her arousal juice tasted terrible.

"Do a good job or I'll kick your balls into the back of your throat," she instructed.

Chris began licking up and down her sticky, smelly lips, causing more and more arousal juice to cover his face. After quite a while she started to get really excited, and Chris was beginning to wonder whether he could drown in cunt juice.

As she got closer and closer to her climax, she pulled his head hard into her soaked pussy, and when she finally went over the edge, she squirted like a fire hose, sending her emission up his nose, and down his throat. For a while she hung on to her lover, riding her orgasm for as long as possible, and then she suddenly pushed him away, sending him flying backwards to crash into an empty stall.

"You can keep the panties for me cuck, I'll get them back from you later." She instructed, before flouncing out of the toilet.

Chris had no idea what she meant, but he put the disgusting underwear into his pocket anyway. He sorted his clothes, washed his face and left the ladies toilets, just as two girls were walking in.

"Get out you disgusting pervert!" One of them shouted, while the other kicked his ankles, then both girls started giggling.

Chris headed directly for the exit, and he nearly made it, but suddenly the sexy brunette was in his face again, and the two blondes were either side of him.

"Where are you off to?" The brunette asked, grabbing his balls yet again.

"Just getting some fresh air." He responded, thinking on his feet.

"She was a bit smelly, I agree, but she just told us that she was going to ride your face again later, she just wants to get properly fucked by a couple of hunky guys first." The short blonde told him.

"And she told us you kept her knickers as hostage, to make sure you don't forget her." The tall blonde added.

"So we promised to deliver you back to her later in the evening." The brunette added.

"Please don't do that," Chris begged, "she smelt and tasted disgusting!"

"We thought you might be a bit reluctant," tall blonde added, "so we took a load of pics of you servicing her. I don't think Chloe will be letting you out of that cage any time soon after she sees them."

"There's another problem," brunette announced, squeezing his balls harder, "you've made the fat bitch cum and you've done nothing at all for us.

"We've decided to go back to my flat and you can lick us all to several screaming orgasms, then we'll take you to the club and hand you back to the fat bitch." Tall blonde explained.

"We've sent all the pics to her, so I suspect that she'll be making use of your oral skills pretty often in future. By the way, do you think she ever washes? She really stank!" Short blonde explained, smiling broadly.

The three women led a defeated man a few streets to an apartment block, then in to a small but pleasant studio apartment.

"Ok, clothes off and on your knees," brunette ordered, "pour us some wine Anne, I'm gasping." She told tall blonde.

Chris spent the next seventy five minutes servicing the three sexy women with his tongue. He absolutely adored every minute, each woman tasting different to the others, but all of them smelling fragrant.

When they were all satisfied he washed, dressed and got to his knees in front of them.

"You are three very beautiful women, and I would happily spend any free time I have licking you all to orgasm, but please don't make me serve that fat slut again, she is disgusting." Chris begged.

"I'm sorry Chris, but we really did send the very explicit pictures to her, together with Chloe's e-mail address, so there's nothing we can do. But don't worry, we kept copies, so you will be serving all three of us very frequently as well." Brunette explained.

"Come on guys, it's time to lead our lamb to the slaughter." Anne suggested.

Fifteen minutes later they were in the club, looking for the fat girl.

"There she is," short blonde said, "coming back from the toilets with those three guys, she really is a horny fat bitch, isn't she."

"I've heard she will fuck anyone, no wonder she needs a clean up boy." Short blonde clarified.

Chris groaned inwardly when he saw the disgusting woman being mauled by three rough looking men.

"Look who else we can see," short blonde announced,"there's Chloe with Stevie, hasn't she fucked him before?"

"Yeah, several times I think," brunette replied.

"What do you mean, several times before?" Chris asked, feeling slightly sick.

"Oh, poor boy, didn't you know? Chloe has been screwing around all the time you've known her, she got you into the cage so she doesn't have to keep it secret anymore."

Chris felt really ill, and he was struggling to take in what the girls were telling him.

"You mean she's fucked lots of men while we've been married?" He asked, almost crying.

"Absolutely," Anne confirmed, "she fucked two guys in the car on the way to your wedding, and was fucked by your best man while she was getting changed to go on honeymoon."

"I heard she had several guys during the honeymoon, but I don't know any details," brunette offered, "anyway here's your date for the rest of the evening, have fun, I hope you don't drown."

All three women laughed as the smelly fat lady led him towards the exit.

"I've got so much cum in me Chris," she told him, "you're going have to clean it all up before I can properly enjoy your tongue, but don't worry, I'll sit on your face so it all runs down your throat easily."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Wife Makes Me A Cuckold Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Journey Pt. 01 Tim wants to see his wife with other men.in Loving Wives
The Neighbour Pt. 01 Neighbour broadens wife's horizons.in Loving Wives
More Stories