Chris and Hannah's First Date

Story Info
Chris and Hannah's first date goes surprisingly well.
1.4k words
4.34
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pty4488
pty4488
4 Followers

Chris was a bit nervous. When he had swiped right on the picture of beautiful Hannah, he never expected it to be a match. Her beautiful eyes, her long brunette hair, that hourglass figure. So, when his phone dinged indicating he had a new match, he was shocked. Now here he was driving to the bar to meet her face to face, and he was in a state of disbelief. When she had suggested the get together, he was all too eager to agree to the going home separately stipulation. After all they had been constantly messaging the last three days and it was a bit too soon to rush things. When he entered the bar, he noticed her immediately.

Hannah sat at a table in the center of the bar. She had sat there for the following reasons. It allowed a quick exit if necessary, and they could be seen by all in the bar. When the door opened Hannah looked up from her drink she had been nursing to find a tall man entering. Standing at five foot eleven to six feet tall, broad at the shoulder sporting a beard she recognized him as the man she had been messaging. He locked eyes with hers, smiled, and walked over and sat down.

Once Chris had his own drink, and the awkwardness of meeting someone new had subsided, the evening passed quickly. They told each other about themselves. Talked about their mutual interests moving seamlessly from the silly to the serious. Both noting how easy it was to talk to the other.

The night moved so quickly that both were shocked when the bar tender called out last call and they found they had barely touched their drinks. Not wanting the evening to end Chris offered to walk Hannah to her car, an offer she swiftly accepted.

They continued to converse as they walked but they found themselves standing next to the sedan far too soon for either of their liking.

Staring into Hannah's eye Chris knew he had to take a chance. He lightly placed a hand on her hips and leaned in and kissed her. Passion began to consume him as their lips met.

Passion began to consume him as their lips met. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply.

Hannah, being surprised at the sudden forcefulness of Chris, found herself melt into the passion she felt. Returning his kiss as she wrapped her arms around his back pulling herself against him. They found themselves lost to the world around them as they stood in this empty parking lot. Their tongues exploring each other's. Hannah melting into Chris's arms.

Chris, his passion, and his lust building slowly began guiding Hannah towards her car until her back was against it. Hannah felt her body grow warm as Chris pressed himself against her, almost pinning her to the car, their lips never leaving the others'.

Hannah could feel Chris's hands slowly start to explore her. Moving lightly up her arm to her neck lingering there to pull her into his kiss as his other hand moved down her side to her hip. Caressing her body until he reached her thigh then moving around to grab her ass. She felt the warmth of her body move down to between her legs manifesting as wetness.

Chris was in complete shock. Never had a woman drove him to the point of complete loss of control like this. His whole existence was the feeling of Hannah's lips against his. The feel of her body pressed against his. He knew he had to have her.

Hannah let out a soft moan when Chris grabbed her ass. This sent a wave of fiery lust throughout Chris's body. His hand that hand been gently against Hannah's neck slowly moved down her collar bone until it found her breast. Noting her hard nipple Chris began to tease it through her shirt and they continued to make out there in public.

Hannah was completely unaware of the world as Chris's touch against her nipple sent shivers throughout her body. She felt her warm wetness begin to ache as she softly moaned into Chris's kiss. Feeling his hand leave her ass her heart began race as it caressed its way around her thigh and between her legs. The touch of his fingers finding themselves between her legs shot a wave of pleasure through her whole being.

Chris started moving his fingers back and forth firmly against Hannah's jeans. Briefly pulling away from her kiss to look into her lustful eyes. Quickly returning his lips to hers as she began to moan to his touch.

The initial wave of pleasure Hannah had felt had quickly subsided as she notice the jeans she was wearing was softening the feeling of his fingers against her pussy. She craved more. Without a thought she reached down and unbuttoned her pants. Silently begging Chris to reach down them.

Without a word Chris lifted his hand off her and slowly worked his hand down her pants and panties. What felt like an eternity for Hannah he quickly found her wetness and his fingers continued to explore.

Moving slowly up and down until he found the little bump that caused Hannah to draw a sharp breath in. Her moan consuming him as he began to caress her clit in tiny little circles. His heart racing, he kissed her deeply and pulled her tightly against his body as his fingers began to move faster and rougher against her.

Hannah was completely gone. The waves of pleasure consuming her as his fingers moved against her clit. Wave after wave of heat emanating throughout her body. She could feel Chris's hardness against her through his jeans as he continued to dance his fingers against her. She instinctively reached her hand up and began feeling him though his pants. She was overcome with a desire to have it in her.

Chris drew a sharp breath in as he felt Hannah's hand against his aching cock. Locking his eyes into hers he moved his fingers down her wet pussy. Finding his destination, he slowly slid his finger inside her. Moving his hand up and down inside her pants he slowly added a second finger. His whole being centered around the feeling of her around his fingers.

Hannah's pleasure grew intensely as Chris slowly began to make love to her pussy with his fingers. With each thrust a building wave of ecstasy careened through her body. Breathing heavily, she let out a loud moan echoing throughout the parking lot.

Chris was suddenly aware of where they were. The excitement of it all sent a wave of lust throughout his body. He began to move his hand more forcefully and quickly into her. Slightly rocking his hips, intensifying feeling of Hannah's hand against his cock.

The waves of bliss grew as Hannah felt Chris thrust his fingers into her lustfully. She could feel his cock throb through his jeans as she started to rub up and down the outline of his shaft. Biting her lip, she looked into his eyes craving this man she had met mere hours before. Moving her hips in time with his hand she could feel the crescendo throughout her body. The warmth morphing into a tingling rippling from her wetness to every inch of her being. She knew she was close.

Looking into Hannah's eyes Chris swore he heard her begging him not to stop. Feeling her tighten against his finger he began thrusting into her wildly almost primally. Grabbing her firmly as he hammered his fingers into her.

Hannah felt herself leave her body as his fingers lunged into her deeply, fiercely, and quickly. Her whole body tingling as intense wave after wave crashed throughout her body. She felt herself go limp and her legs shake as she began to cum hard on Chris's fingers. Letting out a half moan and half scream as each overwhelming wave overtook her. Chris relentless with his thrusts into her.

Chris could feel Hannah tighten around his fingers threatening to push them out. With a lustful stubbornness he kept them inside her. As her legs quaked, they started to buckle. Holding her up he continued his dance with her pussy until he saw her return to reality. When he saw the look of lustful bliss transform into a look of comfortable shock, he loosened his grip. He smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

Holding each other they stood in the parking lot kissing. Without a word Hannah recollected herself and buttoned her pants. With a glance she invited Chris to get in the car. Heading to her place to continue the evening.... but that is another story. 😈

pty4488
pty4488
4 Followers