Chris and I

Story Info
A story of my life with a wonderful person.
2.3k words
3.21
8.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

On my eighteenth birthday my country called me up for national service. I could have gotten out of it but my home life wasn't good so I would go willingly. It was then I met Chris in a pub. Now I was 18 I could go into a pub; it would be another six months before I would go into the army. Chris chatted me up the second time I went into our local and we became friends. She was several years older than me but the years had been good to her and we were thought of as a couple, or as we say these days "an Item."

Why she latched onto me I'll never know, I'm not good looking, not very well built and could not get a job in the porn industry. She knew I was about to be enlisted into the army. We spent a lot of time together; her husband was a hard working general labourer and handyman who preferred to spend his time sitting at home.

Chris was a real beauty almost statuesque; she was a little shorter than me with long blonde hair, blue eyes set in a beautiful face and the most fantastic smile. It was the smile that captivated me, as we aged that smile remained until her death many years later. Her body looked good. as far as I could tell, The 1 950's were not known for skimpy or provocative clothing so bodies were well covered and only the imagination could suggest what treasures those clothes held,

Her tits looked smallish, but her body was well built and her legs, what could be seen, seemed good and shapely. She was the woman every man in the village lusted after, but the women hated.

In any event time passed and I went into the army in June. After six months training, I was sent to Cyprus. The Cypriots were fighting for independence and causing a bit of trouble against British rule. As a squaddie I had no political take on the subject, but I felt they had the right to be free. After all, hadn't my country fought a bloody war against Nazi Germany?

I quickly got used to army life. I managed to get into a specialist platoon and spent two years and one hundred and sixty-eight days in a camp near Nicosia. I had very little education, but I was fairly intelligent and certainly too clever for the NCO'S and officers. I acquired a clipboard which I took it everywhere in camp.

I tried to avoid officers but saluted them if I couldn't and I moved quickly if an NCO ever came across me. I enjoyed the army apart for my first few months when I would do a twenty four hour guard duty followed by a twelve hour one for weeks on end until I got transferred to the specialist platoon.

Like most soldiers I had few ambitions, only three in fact. The first was to drink with the locals which the army disapproved, the second was to chat up the local girls which did not go down well with their parents and thirdly to sleep.

It was while on patrol in Nicosia that I had my first sexual experience. In those days we patrolled in fours, each armed with a Lee Enfield 303 rifle. We came across a lady of the streets and negotiated a price with her husband. The husband kept an eye out for the MPs while we took it in turn to fuck his wife. It was not a memorable occasion, but had we been discovered by the military police we would have remembered the consequences.

I had several enjoyable times while in the army, I refused promotion as I wanted to return to civvy street as soon as possible. I have made derogative remarks about the officers and NCOs in the army but that was only true whilst in camp. In the real world where things are dangerous, they are the best in the world, bar none!

I had a homosexual issue when I injured myself playing football, playing football was another way to skive in the army, and was sent to the NCO in charge of sport related injuries. He pulled my shorts down, I thought to massage my leg muscles I pulled, but instead he massaged my cock. I am straight so his administrations had no effect on me, and I escaped from his tent and avoided him from that day on.

I returned to the UK in June 1959, but the service experience spoiled me, and I found life boring. My mother had moved again to a better house in the next county, there was no bathroom but we each had our own bedroom. Mother was very good to me; she understood my dislike of her husband. My sister was about twenty and still lived at home, not that she spent much time there.

I had decided to go back in the army but before I had to report for duty, I decided to see Chris again. Chris welcomed me with open arms, so I stayed there for a few days. Chris and I went to the local pub where we were accepted as a couple in spite of our denials. We must have looked the part for others to have remarked about it.

Then we had sex. This changed our lives forever. I don't know how it happened as I was terribly shy and awkward, physically adult but mentally backward social wise. I was not a sex maniac, in fact, had it not been for Chris I may never enjoyed a full and healthy sex life. Life eventually made me into a different person and now I'm passed it, I can chat up women safely in the knowledge nothing could happen. Sixty three years ago I was a social idiot.

Anyway, one afternoon while we were the only ones in her house, I was confronted by Chris who pulled her skirt up and pushed her knickers down. I stood in front of her like a spare prick at a wedding. I looked at her naked pubes and stared, she opened my flies and grabbed my cock stroking it until I reacted by becoming hard. Still in a daze, between us we got my cock into her cunt.

Nature took over then and I fucked her hard until she came with a shudder, I pulled out of her fanny and returned my cock behind my flies. She seemed happy which pleased me, but as said before I was callous young man who was totally ignorant of sex. Later in our lives I did not treat her that way again, I don't remember coming in her cunt or on her body.

From that day there was no turning back, she refused to let her husband touch her which caused friction in her marriage. I returned home soon after. There was no telephone in my mother's house nor in Chris's so we could not communicate until I returned to Chris's house a few days later.

She was now in a difficult position as she was a one man woman and would not allow her husband to touch her never mind fuck her. After a long discussion I agreed that I would go with her to London and live together. This wasn't what I really wanted but I was fairly honourable so could not in all honesty refuse her. I was very much in love with her, and she was after all very beautiful.

We agreed to meet at her local railway station, with its direct line to London a few days later which we did. It was a strange journey as the relationship between us had changed and I had no way of reconciling this fact. Chris, however, was very much in control and did her best to put me at ease.

The first thing we did upon arrival at London Kings Cross station was to find a cheap hotel for the night. This was easy as Kings Cross is not the most salubrious area in the capital, and we were soon in a dingy room and alone at last.

This where I became a man. Chris stood one side of the bed and I on the other. I was used to nudity and being naked in front of my army comrades in the showers was the norm. I took off my clothes and stood naked in front of Chris in quick time. This was the first time she had seen my body, but she did not seem overcome by the vision

She did look at me for a few seconds and could see that my cock was getting bigger until it became very hard. She shrugged her shoulders and removed her coat hanging it on the door before turning and taking off her blouse which she carefully folded up and placed in on the dressing table.

She wore a white bra that seemed too big for her tits which she then took off and placed on her blouse. Her tits were not big, and they sagged a little, but she had big nipples that begged to be squeezed and sucked.

Next, she dropped her skirt to the floor and bent down to pick it up and placed it on her other clothes after folding it carefully. She could not stand untidiness then or at any time. All this time I looked at her, my cock hard as her tits jiggled with the movement that her slow strip tease made.

She removed her shoes which allowed me to watch her tits swing as she bent over. Now she was standing with her bare tits and wearing her garter belt, stockings and white knickers. My cock was really hard, but I didn't rush her I was enjoying the slow strip tease that was taking place before my eyes. Not a word had been spoken since we entered the room. She looked at me, first at my face then down to my cock which held her gaze for nearly a minute, or so it seemed.

Satisfied she again bent over to unhook her stockings from her belt, twice she did this and twice her tits swung down only to jiggle when she stood up straight. She removed her stocking carefully, rolled them up, and placed the on her other clothes.

Chris was naked apart from her knickers. To remove them she placed her thumbs inside of them and wriggled them down over her arse. Her tits during this manoeuvre were moving as if possessed until she removed her knickers completely and stood nude in front of me, that was when I knew she was a real blonde, her pubic area was covered sparsely with fine blonde hairs that were almost invisible.

We lay on the bed facing each other, I placed my right hand on her left breast and caressed it, moulding it as if it were clay. A few seconds later I found out something that would pleasure both of us the rest of our lives. I moved my hand from her tit and pressed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. That had an electric effect on Chris. As I discovered soon after her nipples were so sensitive that she would almost come if I did that to both her nipples at the same time.

By now Chris was becoming very excited and I moved my hand from her tit and put it on her pubes. She moved slightly so that her legs spread, and I was able to put my hand over her fanny until I put two fingers into her cunt, and I started to masturbate her.

She put her left hand on my cock and rubbed it, pulling back my foreskin. I was ready to come but she carried on wanking me pulling my foreskin back and forth. By now I was fearing that I would come before I could enter her cunt with my cock.

I rolled away from her and lay her on her back, then I spread her legs as far as I could and knelt between them. I could now clearly see her sex; I pulled her cunt lips open and looked in wonder at her hot moist cunt. Later on, I would examine her fanny in greater detail but now I lusted after her and placed my cock at the entrance to her cunt and slowly entered her.

All our life together I dictated the pace of our fucking, at least until she was ready to come, and this I did on our first night together. I pushed into her and slowly fucked her with long strokes. I enjoyed watching my cock as it went in and when I pulled back. Sex to me was a very visible experience and I'm a bit of a voyeur. I tried not to come too soon but her cunt held me tight, almost sucking my cock and she gasped that she was coming so I fucked her hard and we came together.

I stayed inside of her till I felt her grip on my cock loosen and fell into a heap next to her. That was the first time we really fucked but then and after every time we had sex, I stayed inside her after coming until I felt she was satisfied and to show that I loved her after we made love.

We rested for a while and discussed our love making in that little squalid room. I told her that I loved the way she gave herself to me completely and she said that was the best sex she had ever had.

Her hand was on my soft cock as she commented that although she had been fucked many times, she only had only had sex in the missionary position and wanted to explore other ways. That caused me to wonder as I was a novice and didn't know how to oblige her needs. But we did explore together ways to increase our pleasure and maybe I'll write more someday.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers