Chris and I Pt. 02

Story Info
After our first sexual experiences, more.
1.5k words
3.43
3.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

We lay on the bed side by side, I was touching Chris's tits, then her cunt which was wet, then I went to her tits again. So much to feel, so little time. Chris was stroking my cock gently, we were relaxing. We talked about our first sex act as a couple, both of us seemed pleased.

I was impressed how Chris reacted when I began to take charge as she was more experienced than I. I later learned that although she had been fucked many times it wasn't always good for her. She hardly ever had an orgasm. So far, with me, she had already had multiple orgasms and was beginning to enjoy sex.

For my part I loved the way she gave herself to me unreservedly. Not submissive, just accepting that I was the alpha male and she was a willing woman. She spread her legs unashamedly and seemed to bask in the admiration I showed by gazing intently at the sight of her beautiful cunt. I could look at it and touch it endlessly.

She rubbed my cock and it became alive, the foreskin was pulled back and I was getting hard. I was laying on my back while she wanked me harder. She eyed my cock and suddenly she got on her knees and straddled my hips and placed her cunt over my cock and lowered herself down engulfing it completely. Chris just sat there facing me without moving enjoying her first experience of the cowgirl position.

I studied her closely, her tits with their big hard nipples standing proud, and then I looked at her slit which encompassed my hard cock. It was a beautiful sight that got better when she raised her bum and began fucking me. I could see my cock as she bounced up and down. Her cunt gripped my cock like a vice and I was close to coming. I didn't want to as I was enjoying her tits bouncing up and down as she fucked me.

Suddenly she stopped and sat down shuddering and I asked her what was wrong, "I'm fine." she said, "I've just come."

I was lying down watching Chris riding cowgirl, her arse was crushing my balls but the vision was so good that I didn't mind.

Chris looked at me and said, "come on lazy, play with my tits."

I obliged using both hands to fondle her. I found out later that her request to "play with my tits" really translated as "pinch my nipples." That was what I did next, with both nipples gripped between my thumb and forefinger I felt Chris give a huge shudder. I wondered what was going on, she hadn't moved. Her cunt still gripped my cock and her arse was still on my balls..

I looked at her for a while till she said, "I've come again, your fingers on my nipples made me come."

I laughed and relaxed eyeballing the view in front of me. All of a sudden Chris moved off and lay down beside me, her fanny was full of two orgasms and come fell from her and messed the bed.

Chris was not done however, she adjusted her position and began to caress my still hard cock then cupped my balls. I love having my balls handled gently it sends a pleasure shock through me.

She was watching my cock closely as if inspecting it while rubbing me harder and harder, I was close to coming, Chris realised that and told me to get off my back and kneel in front of her. I did so and she continued to masturbate me pulling back my foreskin as I came spurting spunk on her tits, the second one was higher missing her front and landing on her back, the third one splattered all over her tits again and the last one fell on her stomach.

She looked a mess and if she wasn't smiling I'd have felt sorry for her.

Chris rubbed my come over her tits, smiling her wonderful smile.

We cleaned up and slept for a while, she lay on her left side, I lay behind her with my cock resting against her arse cheeks.

Later I was woken by Chris stroking my cock that was stiffening rapidly, then Chris turned the light on so I could admire her naked body. That was a sight that I never tired of, even years later when she was suffering from Alzheimer's and sex was no longer on the menu, she was still beautiful.

She continued rubbing getting it hard, studying it closely as it got harder and harder, then she placed one hand on my balls which sent a feeling of intense pleasure through my body. All this time I was fondling her tits and that was making her squirm a little so she opened her legs to allow me to rub her slit. I ran a finger gently up and down her slit without entering her while she moaned quietly.

I said. "Would you like to lay on your back for a while?"

She smiled at me coyly and said. "Yes, whatever you want."

She lay on her back and placed a pillow under her bum, spread her legs as wide as possible giving me an unimpeded view of her sex hole.

I knelt between her legs and opened her lips to see her pink, wet fanny. I touched her cunt with my fingers, not entering but gently tickling her. She was making quiet moans and her body gently moved with passion.

I could clearly see her tight arsehole which I touched briefly. It brought only a slight response so I never went there again for a long time. At this moment I had no interest in her anus, on the contrary, I felt a tiny bit repulsed. Times change as do tastes.

All good things must come to an end so I sat up leaving Chris laying comfortably exposing her sexy body. She was quite happy to be so exposed to my eyes and it gave me immense pleasure.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked suggestively.

"You love me looking at your naked body, don't you," I said.

Chris smiled before replying, "Yes, I do, I've never felt sexy before as I do when you look at me when I'm nude, it's a strange erotic feeling, as if you are making love to me with your eyes."

"You haven't answered my question," she continued.

I thought for a second or so and replied, "I would like to rest and have a cuddle." Chris nodded in agreement, so we lay down together,

I lay on the bed and Chris laid down with me and I put my arm around her and put my hand on her pubes. Chris held my soft cock and that is how we fell asleep.

We woke with just enough time to clean up and have a quick breakfast before leaving the hotel.

The next two days were horrendous. Not knowing London we set about looking for a room but without success. We spent two nights in a railway terminal avoiding the police. On the second night we agreed that we should return to our respective homes if we couldn't find a room by midday.

We were about to call it a day when we saw a room for rent a few streets away, We rang the bell of the house in a quiet residential street and the door opened by a lovely young lady. She showed us the room which was ideal so we agreed to take the room. I paid the deposit and a months rent and we moved in.

I put our suitcases in the wardrobe and we went straight to bed and slept.

It was still daylight when I woke, just as Chris returned from her bath.

"You're a sight for sore eyes," I said.

She was naked and I enjoyed the vision. She was still damp from her bath and she looked gorgeous.

"Get up and have a bath, you smell horribly." she said, deflating any lecherous idea that I might have had.

I had a long bath, I felt the water washing away the memory of the past two days. I returned to the bedroom where Chris had tidied up and she was relaxing on the armchair, still naked.

I stood looking at her and she teased me by opening her legs slightly and got my cock twitching, unfortunately I lost the plot and mentioned that we must get jobs soon. That closed Chris's legs quickly and deflated my cock.

We may have had sex that night but I don't recall whether we did or not but next day we had to go job hunting.

Neither of us have any qualifications that would get us high paying jobs. Chris had only ever been a housewife and I had only worked as a farm labourer. There were no vacancies for tractor drivers in London but I got a job on the underground and Chris found work in a nice café.

Neither jobs would pay enough to have a lavish lifestyle but we would be comfortable for now and gave us a base to live a good life.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers