Chris and Jasper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers

"Thank you." Jasper pulled Chris back for another kiss.

"Are you two done in there, or am I just the awkward third party?" Bill called from the little living room. Jasper was the first to leave the bedroom, followed by Chris, who took a minute and grabbed a pair of jeans. "Damn Probie, if I knew you two were going to make out, I would've left." That statement got a blush out of both Chris and Jasper.

Chris offered them some coffee, and they sat for a bit until Bill said if he doesn't head home, he was going to be late for his shift tomorrow. Jasper didn't want to leave, but he also knew Chris had to be at the station in the morning as well, so he went with his brother. Jasper told Bill, he'd be down in a minute, Bill just smiled and closed the door.

Jasper walked back over to where Chris was standing and pulled him down for another kiss, then he turned and left. Chris walked over to the door, locked it and turned off the lights as he walked to his bedroom, stripping as he went, he ignored his hard-on and when to sleep.

When Jasper made it to the street level, Bill was leaning against his car with a smile. "What?"

"Nothing, get in, and I'll take you home."

"You don't have too."

"Just get in, I'm going to stay at your house tonight, and Mary will come and get the car."

They talked on their way to Jasper's, and Bill found out Chris had gone to the library to check out some books. Jasper had seen Chris before but never let it be known to him until they saw each other at the library the other day. Jasper's little place was a two-bedroom, but only one bedroom was furnished, so Bill crawled into bed with Jasper, and they both went to sleep.


kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers