All Comments on 'Chris and Luke'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago
OH MY GOD

What an unbelievably intense story. I cried from the beginning until... well, I'm still crying. The story flows along beautifully and I feel as if I know and have met the people in this story. Although I want to know what happens to them, I thought the point it ended was perfect. Thank you.

JasperBlazeJasperBlazeabout 12 years ago
Oh My God

Brillant cant belive thought out the hole story i've gone though every emoution known to man woman and child brilliant story. Are you going to make a part 2 just to see what their life is like now. ;)

JasperBlaze

wingedchaoswingedchaosabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I've read this before, but I can only say that even after a second reading the emotions you have elicited, the characters you have created..are wonderful, heart wrenching and uplifting at the same time. Such talent you have. LOVE IT!

secretsidessecretsidesabout 12 years ago
yea!

So gald you posted this great story here. Loved it since I first read it.

You have a wonderful talent, :o)

P

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago

Unbelievably amazing story!!

Brought out sooo many emotions.

So happy it turned out good. The outcome kept changing, wasnt sure how it would end.

:)

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 12 years ago
Is that all?

Epilogue please!!! Don't think I've felt tension this high in a long time. My god, I literally went through hell reading this!! Readers deserve and should be rewarded with a nice, slow, lazy, sexy epilogue :D

VampWriterVampWriterabout 12 years ago
Squeaking with giggles.

Please continue with this. Absolutely phenomenal. I never say this, but HURRY! I beg you!

NephylimNephylimabout 12 years agoAuthor
I'm So Sorry :(

This is and always was, a short. I'm afraid there isn't going to be any more. There will be other stories though :)

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Beautiful

What a deeply romantic, exceptionally emotional story. Chris and Luke's love for each other and their reconnection was like stepping out of a catastrophic storm into blazing sunlight. And you can foretell that their lives together would be perfect, taking it one happy day at a time and feeling grateful for each other. I love the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another gem

from a very talented writer. Your stories always touch the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why do I put myself through it?

I logged onto the site today for some light entertainment (aka a quick stroke) as a break from studying, and came across this. It was obvious from the 2nd prargraph that it was going to be an incredibly sad story, but I just couldn't stop reading. Halfway through I was bawling my eyes out but I kept reading. I gave myself a headache from sobbing but I kept reading. The nanobiologists worked a miracle and all was right in the end, but the pure blind terror of oblivion that you described evoked emotions in me that won't soon be forgotten. Well done.

vampiremoonvampiremoonabout 12 years ago
OMG

This was such a beautiful and heart wrenching story. Tissues are a definite must when reading this.

pope32767pope32767about 12 years ago
Beautiful, beautiful

This is such a wonderful story. In a better world (that wasn't full of bigots) this would be in the "Romance" category where it truly belongs.

amber1312amber1312about 12 years ago
Great

Pure brilliance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Want to take a guess at how many kleenex I went through?? I almost stopped at one point because I thought it wouldn't have a happy ending. Glad I didn't because I wouldn't have wanted to miss it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

it was amazing.. i was so scared that it wasnt going to be a happy ending. i was so happy at the end. the story was so well writen that in my head i was right beside them to support them. im going to agree with some of the comments when i say that i dont know how much tissues i just used. i became so emotional at one point that i had to stop reading for half an hour. i was telling myself to leave me more time to pull myself back together but i just had to come back and read the rest of it.

VERY good. cant wait to read more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Awesome job hope to see another chapter

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Brilliant

That was a beautiful, gut wrenching story.. I love happy endings and couldn't stop reading till the end. I hope there is more

peaches77peaches77about 12 years ago
beautiful

wow, this was a very beautiful story. Well written, emotional and original. Definitely the best i've read on this site. Keep up the fantastic job.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

Great story! I would love to know where you came up with the idea of the nanites and such. I was a little surprised when it ended to be honest. It felt a little premature and I'd have loved for you to have gone farther and had him home for the holidays and stuff...but it was a sweet ending.

135by712135by712about 12 years ago
Loved it

I was actually I tears for the first half of the story. Usually it takes longer for me to become emotionally invested in the characters. I do feel it ended a bit abruptly though. But that's probably because I wanted more. It was fantastic and I can't wait to read more from you.

MamaStessMamaStessabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Please keep up your writing... This is one of the Best!!!

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25about 12 years ago
Wow..

That story was incredibly moving. You had me on the edge and in tears till the end. Thank you so much..and Plz don't stop writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Honestly cried throughout the whole thing really moved me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beauty

You write beautifully, all of your stories. I read such seemingly effortless writing and it bothers me that so few of the stories involving gay sex evoke a sense of fun, a celebration of the laughter and humor that is a part of so many of us. It is our ability to laugh that helps through the pain we are often faced with daily. I love your work and I think you are one of the very best authors on this site. Do you think you might could write some gay stories where we laugh a lot? There may be some funny and sexy stories on this site but I haven't found them. You're our best hope.

bookworm2192bookworm2192over 11 years ago
I damn near cried.

I was so scared when I started reading that it wouldn't work out! I'm so glad it worked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tears

I do NOT cry, but with this story, the tears were running down my face.

Thank you for a beautiful love story.

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
oh my god

this story was amazing i absolutely loved it please write a sequel

LifoLifoabout 11 years ago
Damn you are good.had me crying

I love your stories incluging special.this one reminded me of One litre of tears,a real story of a Japanese girl named Ayo Kito.unfortunately she didnt survive from neoreal damage.love this one ,i skipped a lot coz i hate crying on a Sunday.NICE ONE.i think more its than nice.

irishgal1984irishgal1984over 10 years ago
Loved it!

Really great story, thanks so much for writing it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another excellent story of yours...

I adore your work *Special* that I have read many times over and over again. This Chris and Luke is also a great work of yours. Please keep writing stories for us....

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 9 years ago
Excellent

Not the first time reading this but every time is better than the last. You are an excellent writer.

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago

The only thing I am unhappy about is not getting to see Chris recover and go home with Luke to live happily ever after. Such a moving story had me crying the whole time!

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

loved and moved by this story.tears were accumulating in me everywhere specially in heart but in a happy way. it was not little bit gay it was something more.it was the true beauty and sorrows of life which we can't change but keep a hope of promise that we will not fall we may get destroyed but we will never stop fighting till the last light is lighted and is a hope that it will not blow out away from us.

this story is very special to me and i love it and both chris and luke were never meant to get so much taken away from them but they loved each other and cherished everyday.but also hoped to read that they celebrated the christmas together then it would had been more perfect and more heart warming.

so a sequel is needed and damn it is truly needed so give us that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You really had me in tears

That was lovely. Amazing. Please write a sequel to this. I'm begging.🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous