Chris Carter's Luck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy was still dazed by the events of the last few hours. She managed to remember to stop at the front desk and have her large bills changed into twenties, then headed for the shops in the hotel.

She easily found the dress shop and began looking, amazed at the price tags on the dresses. When a sales lady offered to assist her, Katy said she needed a cocktail dress for dinner and dancing this evening and all of the accessories as well. They went to a back area of the store, next to the dressing rooms, and the sales lady started showing her possible selections in her size. One blue gown in particular caught her eye and she went to try it on.

This was it. No doubt about it, it fit great and looked terrific on her. Kate immediately decided on this dress and told the sales lady to please find dancing shoes to match while she examined the jewelry selection. In less than half an hour, she had made her choices and presented her room key for the purchases to be charged and delivered.

At first, the sales lady hesitated but then quickly recognized the key was to the President's Suite of the hotel. Kate had just time enough to rush to her appointment at the spa. She thanked the sales lady profusely and dashed out the door. She was sure Chris would love her dress and the matching earrings and bracelet she had chosen.

Kate's two-hour session at the spa was absolute heaven. She started with a full body massage, followed by a facial, pedicure, and manicure.

The final touch was the hair stylist who did a wonderful job. Kate really enjoyed the treatment she received and generously dropped $20 bills whenever the option presented itself. The ladies of the spa encouraged her with their kind remarks about her natural good looks and wished her well for the evening. Kate nearly floated on air as she rode the elevator back to the penthouse at 5:30 in the afternoon.

When she opened the door to the suite, she was shocked. Chris had his beard trimmed and she instantly declared him even more gorgeous than before. Chris was stunned by her beauty, even without her new dress. They slowly moved towards each other and embraced.

Chris's mouth found hers and their kiss inflamed them both. His cock instantly grew hard and pressed into her pussy as she ground her hips hard against him. After several long, breathless kisses, they parted and Chris just stared at her.

"Shall we mess up your hair-do or would you rather wait until later?"

"Oh, Chris, please mess it up now. I'll never last if I have to wait much longer."

In seconds they stripped each other and were lying on the couch. Although the couch was very comfortable, it was also fairly narrow and at one point they almost fell off onto the floor.

"Take me doggie style, Chris, I can hold on to the arm rest and we won't fall off. Oh please hurry."

Chris answered her plea with a low growl as he knelt on the couch behind her. She knelt in front of him, wiggling her ass temptingly, and looked back over her shoulder at him.

She smiled widely as he advanced and placed his hands on her buttocks, pressing the head of his cock to the entrance to her pussy. As the head passed into her, she closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Chris pushed himself fully into her in one smooth, continuous stroke, pausing only when his thighs touched the backs of her thighs. He gripped her waist and began a series of in and out movements that drove Katy absolutely crazy with lust.

"Yes, Oh, Yes, like that, fuck me, Chris, just like that. Oh yes, harder, please, deeper, oh yes, yes, fuck"

Chris pounded himself in and out of her steaming pussy as her pussy muscles clamped and held his cock with each insertion and she moaned louder and louder, urging him on to fuck her harder and deeper. Finally, he growled deep in his throat and she knew his finish was imminent. Katy exploded in orgasm, shaking her head and howling loudly. Her own excitement increasing when she felt his hot cum fill her pussy.

They pounded together several more times, pulling the last of their juices from each other, then rested in this position, breathing heavily. Chris leaned over and kissed her back, caressing her buttocks with his hands until his limp cock slipped from her hot, wet chamber. They collapsed together on the couch. Katy did a half turn so that Chris's face rested on her breasts and she could play with his hair. She sighed deeply, contented, happy, and filled with his love juices. What a difference a day makes, she thought.

Chris crawled up her body, turning her to face him on the narrow couch, with one hand on her face and the other one on her ass. He kissed her lovingly on the lips, then kissed her cheeks, her eyes, and her nose. Katy never felt so loved in her entire life.

They kissed each other deeply then and that kiss lasted a very long time. So long, in fact, that Chris became hard again and slipped his cock between her legs for the second time that afternoon. Katy was so happy and so hot she came almost as soon as he moved inside her, not waiting for him to join her. Her arms wrapped tightly around him as she rushed to climax and relaxed against him. After a short while, Chris suggested they start getting ready for dinner and they uncoupled slowly, kissing each other as they went.

Chris and Kate dressed in separate bedrooms as Kate wanted to surprise him with her dress and he agreed. As if on signal, they both entered the living room at the same time.

Chris was absolutely stunned! He knew she would be beautiful but this woman was far more than that. Her eyes radiated a beauty that exceeded even her outer beauty and that in itself was astounding. She wore a knee length, blue cocktail dress. It hugged her figure and showed it off. The dress was strapless and the skirt hung loose at her hips, hiding her gorgeous legs, but the overall picture was heavenly. The only thing missing Chris held in his hand, a single strand diamond necklace to decorate her lovely neck. She would certainly be the envy of every woman and every man in the restaurant tonight. He was the luckiest man in the world. Yep, some days were diamonds and this one shone very brightly.

Katy caught her breath when she saw Chris in his custom fitted tuxedo. His blonde hair and beard surrounded by all that black material, he was good enough to eat.

She was going to have to fight off the hoards of female admirers tonight, she was sure. Her pussy was already wet and he hadn't even said anything yet. My God, what that man could do to her with just a look!

"Katy, you look absolutely fantastic! I love that dress and your hair is great."

"Thank you, darling, and I must say that you clean up pretty well yourself. In fact, you're good enough to eat, if I do say so."

"Thanks for those kind words. I have a little present for you that might go well with your dress. Come here."

She crossed the room to him and kissed him lightly on the mouth.

"Don't worry, it's smear proof lipstick. I just couldn't resist."

He held out the box to her and she just stared at the gold name engraved on the top of the box. It was the jewelry store she had seen in the hotel and realized that whatever was in there was really expensive.

Katy waited breathlessly for Chris to open the box and when he did she almost fainted. Resting in the blue satin was a sparkling diamond necklace. The stones shone so brilliantly that she nearly had to blink. This was too much. She couldn't bring her hand to touch them and stood rooted to the spot.

"Turn around and let me put this on. I think it will go well with that dress."

Katy slowly turned and watched in the mirror as Chris raised the necklace and placed it at her throat, then clasped the necklace at the back, leaving his fingers on her bare shoulders when he was done. She found it hard to breathe as she stared at her image in the mirror.

She looked just like a fairy tale princess and Chris was certainly her prince charming, tuxedo and all. Oh God, thank you. She turned to look at Chris and there were tears in her eyes. He held up a white handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes.

"Don't cry, princess, it will ruin your makeup. This is the first day of the rest of your life. I intend to make you as happy as I possibly can, starting right now."

"Oh, Chris, I'm already happier than I have any right to be. Thank you, darling, for everything. I love you."

"Well now, Princess Katy, are you ready for dinner?"

"Absolutely, Prince Chris, if I can keep calm enough to eat I'm sure my stomach will appreciate it."

He offered her his arm, which she took, and they headed for the elevator. As they crossed the lobby to the restaurant, heads turned and passersby stared open-mouthed.

Chris and Katy noticed the reactions from the corners of their eyes and laughed silently. They beamed at each other.

The Maitre-de recognized Chris and greeted him by name, bowing to the lovely lady at his side. Chris silently nodded to him in return as well as vocally greeting him, the nod meaning that their pre-arranged plan was on schedule.

They were led to a table for two at the edge of the dance floor and properly seated. The waiter brought champagne and, after showing Chris the label and presenting the cork, poured two glasses. When this ritual was over, he discreetly disappeared and Chris raised his glass in a toast to their future. Katy raised her glass and sipped, finding the taste perfect.

"How do you manage these things, Mr. Carter, I don't remember you ordering champagne let alone a specific brand. And what was that business with the cork?"

"First of all, I met the Maitre-de this afternoon while you were being pampered and requested this particular champagne. A friend of mine whose taste in liquor is legendary had this served at her wedding reception and I loved it. As for the cork, one should properly sniff the cork to smell the wine and touch it to make sure the end of the cork is wet. That indicates it was properly stored and regularly rotated. A dry cork means the bottle was stood up and allowed the sediment to collect at the bottom. Satisfied?"

"Yes, sir, I didn't know all that." She replied a little sheepishly. "Thank you for the lesson."

The waiter appeared at his elbow and handed them menus, then discreetly departed. When they had selected and ordered, Chris poured a second glass of champagne just as the band started to play.

"Would you like to dance? I'm sure we have time for one dance before our dinner is served."

"Yes, thank you, I'd love to dance with you."

Chris and Katy took the floor and the restaurant seemed to hush. The number the band was playing was a waltz and the couple floated across the floor as gracefully as Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. At the end of the number, Chris led Katy to the bandstand where he then introduced her to the bandleader and thanked them for their beautiful playing. The bandleader responded by praising their dancing abilities and asked if they would dance again. Chris begged off, saying their dinner was about to be served, but perhaps they could dance again later in the evening.

He escorted Katy back to their table, held the chair for her to be seated, then took his own seat.

"Chris, do you know everybody in this hotel?"

"No, it just seems that way. Ah, here's our dinner. Let's eat and listen to the music, shall we?"

The food was superb and the champagne excellent. They talked and laughed as they ate. Chris noticed that while the band had been playing beautifully during dinner, there were no dancers on the floor. Just as the waiter was removing their dinner plates, the bandleader announced a break, promising to return soon. When the band members put down their instruments, the bandleader had a few words with them, then headed across the dance floor towards Chris and Katy. When he reached their table, Chris invited him to join them and he sat in the vacant chair.

12