All Comments on 'Chris Donaldson'

by tazemebro

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Unnecessary roughness off the field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not a fan

should have listed this under "non-consent/reluctance".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I enjoyed the story for agree it should have been non-consent instead

lovelikewinterlovelikewinterover 11 years ago

stumbled upon this by chance..definitely not like most of the stories here - i love it! i hope you write a second chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Done

Not entirely my cup of tea, but fuck if this wasn't well-written. Tight dialogue and genuinely intimidating to be honest.

Something I'd like to see isa story like this but with a sub thatt shows a little more fight in him. The trouble I always run into with reluctance/domination stories is the overwhelming tone of defeat; (I'm just a little too vanilla fort that I guess). This is a good beginning no doubt, but if a story like this develops into more it could be interesting to see the same roughness played out. In different contexts. For instance, wouldn't it be cool to see a Chris top a Justin, but Chris still get called 'fag?'

ydt81ydt81about 10 years ago

And as a not to some other commenters: honestly, it's hard enough to find the right Gay material on here. Sheesh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot as hell

Great build up, really well written... One of the best on this site.

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

To be treated like that is not good for that is rape and it will be with you for life and make one stay way and hard to love someone...I still have hard time to get close to the guys that I like thinking they are all going to treat me that way...I cringe every time a male touch or come close to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sick and perverted

This goddamn crap that's called a story is so sick, perverted, and abusive physically and verbally. How anyone could sit around think this filthy shit up and think it was hot is disgusting

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
So..when did readers disapproving the story stop reading it? After the first slap or the end?

Clearly Chris wanted to give Justin a bj from the moment he laid eyes on him. It was the slaps that he didn't see coming from the "friendly" roomie. I mean, he himself stated how the guys of that frat were mostlyd douchebags.. The only thing Chris wasn't expecting was the roughness, which by the way, the author mentioned in the description!

Loved the setting, characters and dialogue in this fantastic introduction. Was the frat invite intended for Chris? Is Justin preparing him for his brothers? Ehh, I'll wait for future chapters to find out.

tazemebrotazemebroover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all the positive commenters for your support. You guys are what made me decide to come back to this. sm1982, it looks like the answer to your question is coming in chapter 5 ...

ImpishKittyKatImpishKittyKatover 8 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

I'm in love with this story!!!!! I can't wait to read all of it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

Only got part way through page 2. What possessed you to put non-con under a romance tag??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rude

I am a 46 year old bi woman who has been raped repeatedly from the age of 4, the story line is good, nobody but rapists like rape, but some of the comments are not necessary. The writer is not forcing any of you to read, so go read another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very good! The back story, the emotions, the sex - all come together pretty well.

As for non-consent... Yes, it is sort of there, but I wouldn't call it a rape - Chris wanted it to happen from the start, he loved it after the fact. Yes, he was scared in the beginning and it did not go exactly as he dreamed it would, but who was not scared their first time? And who got it from a perfect partner? Not too many of us. Does this mean we all got raped? NO!! It just mean that we learn with time and experience what we like and don't like and where our boundaries are. So far I don't think Chris even came close to his limits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anyone who thinks this shouldn’t not have been tagged as non-consensual or doesn’t see this as forced rape is kidding themselves. It’s why rape victims have such trouble getting convictions. The fact that Chris wanted Justin before or agreed to continue after is not the point. The sexual encounter was filled with non-consented, brutal, hate-filled, fear-filled abuse. It’s the same as domestic violence. When one person feels their safety is in jeopardy unless they concede then it is abuse. Not hot, not erotic, and not flagged as the garbage that it is.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, not actually happy I read this ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh not good.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Horny af.

Most of the commenters here don't get it. It's a BDSM fantasy story. Loads of gay men and straight women have fantasies like this. There should be freedom to explore that in art. that's what this is. Horny, Kinky Art.

It doesn't mean real life sexual abuse is A-okay. Chill out.

Christ fucking loved it, the horny F@G! lol

; )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous