All Comments on 'Chris’ Hard Choices Ch. 02'

by bamadude55

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lucky

Lad,a good chapter keep them at it.

pullthestringpullthestringalmost 16 years ago
need to

reread your stories for character palcement before submitting. First it was eve with the mother then out of nowhere Kay shows up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Check Your Grammatical Editing

Apparently, you have used some sort of spell-check because even though words might have been spelled right, some replacement words were used that did not make sense. Please re-read your submission before posting, it would make for far move involving and enjoyable reading then! Keep up the work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Better than the first...

In more ways than one... And, just because I hate these grammar police, you need to read the story from start to finish, not read part of page one then move on to page two. Your writing skills have improved quite a bit. Keep it up! (pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
small imaginations

all of this literature is fantasy based and yet it's amazing to me why everybody complains when they read a story about a big cock. i think this story is very good and i would like to see it continued. thanx.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I want to see mom become pregnant

It would be great if his mom was knocked up, and that brought them even closer. Great story, hope to see more chapters........Rich

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Good tale!

I really enjoyed your story 'bama. Give us many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dood!

not to be a troll...but fuck all that shit on grammar and spelling, sure you can make it better, but you are on an armature site, more or less. so i see no need to be perfect. but if you were making money off of these then yea sure pick up the pace. but for free, man i wish i could shake your hand or have a sword fight, what ever the case may be. that is one hell of a story, i will keep looking back to see if there will be any more man, bra-fucking-vo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
part iii?

part iii please!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A great chapter

One thing for sure, he is getting very good care. I hope that his mom isn't on birth control, and her and the doctor will have their bellies full of his babies.

A fine fantasy that just gets better an the chapters come.

Thanks for the good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mistakes

An excellent read; very sexual. Changing the spelling of Lea's name to Leah and enterchanging Eve and Kay does not really hurt the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep the names of the players stright and you will have a much better story

Ummm, see title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Switching nurses

About half way thru the sponge bath scene, you switched from Eve to Kay and then back to Eve. It was just a little confusing at first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At this point Chris started talking to his mother. "That's it mom ride my cock, it feels so good, it's like we were meant for each other! You fit me perfect! I love you! Can you feel it to?" Carolyn replied with tears in her eyes. "Yes honey I can feel i

Of course it's a perfect fit, it's Chris's big fat cock up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. A mother's cunt will always accommodate her boy's big cock, just like there's lots of room in his mother's twat for the huge doses of creamy semen the boy's got waiting for his mom in his hot young balls. I'm glad that from now on Chris is reserving his beautiful monster for his beloved mother alone, just as his mother's mommy-twat is only for her darling baby boy. They'll live together free and easy. Whenever Chris feels the slightest urge, he'll push his mother against the wall, or bend her over the kitchen counter, or climb on top of her in her bed, stick his big hard on right up his mother's hairy hole, give a great grunt, and unload his heavy balls up the cunt of all his boyish dreams--his own mother's cunt. Over time Chris'll pump literally gallons of his warm rich semen--his young balls never quit--up his mom's wet twat, so Chris'll fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. Try to imagine the bursting boyish pride of the grinning young motherfucker then. Try to imagine the motherly pride of his happy, contented mom in her motherfucking boy and what he's got between his legs for his mommy--his always hard cock and his hot potent young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

I'm still enjoying the story so far and here's hoping that he gets all the women involved in the story so far and any more coming along that he gets them all pregnant besides the doctor who he has got pregnant so far. Maybe we could get his grandma involved and pregnant as well I'm hoping. As you can see I'm into the son getting all his relatives pregnant and whoever else who comes anywhere near him, keep on trucking mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ingnorance doesnt make it good

sperm does not fertilize within seconds. if you are going to write, do some research first.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

I can understand suspension of disbelief in stories, but having a nurse ride his face two days after a cervical spinal fracture (that paralyzed him) is a bit much.

One or two fumbles as well Eve <-> Kay

Overall an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was ridiculous. Too many people were involved and not enough mother and son sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still very nice 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is so badly written. Too many characters who all happen to be horny sexy women who immediately want him because his cock is huge. This is just someone who either has a very small cock and is imagining what having a big cock is like and likes incest or someone wjonjust thinks his cock is a gift from God. Trust me dude it's not.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a20 days ago

I enjoy this story because everyone is sexually liberated without emotional or psychological hang-ups. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous