Chris' Inferno Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know why, I saw that cage he put on you. Can you even come with it on?"

I glared at him and he silently gasped. "You can't can you."

"Shut the hell up."

"You haven't come in a week?"

I looked away.

Spears started laughing. "Give me one good reason why I should blow your brains away."

Or strangle him. I went to the doctor about my broken arm and they were amazed that it had healed so nicely without a case. My arm was broken. Or once was. But had healed completely in three days. Something about that made me caution to go back to Victor.

"Please, I'm begging you Christian. I need to fuck this man again."

"I didn't know you felt that way about men."

"I don't! It's just this man. Trust me I've tried."

"I don't want to know who you've fuck."

"I'll give you a raise."

"Doesn't it bother you they were here to kill you or that you have never found men sexually attractive before but you can't stop thinking about him?"

"Please. You have to want to come as badly as I do, and I've been wanking it almost three times a day just thinking about going to them."

My eyes half closed. I wanted that. I wanted to come already. I knew if I held out I could figure out a way to get out of this cage. I could go to a locksmith. But I couldn't handle the humiliation of another man handling my locked up dick.

I sigh and leaned my head back. "Fine."

___

Spears and I rode together in one of his company cars to the outskirt of town to the housing communities. When we got to the gate the security had to ring us ahead before letting us in. I don't know if I expected them to live in a picket white fence neighborhood but I didn't expect the luxury house we drove up too. A loop driveway and the stone frame work the arch entranceways for the front door and the balcony. The nearest neighbor was half a mile away. Nothing about this sat well with me but I still got out of the car and followed Spears to the door.

The blonde opened the door for us and once we were inside he pointed down a tall arched hallway. "That way to his room, Lover." At Spears he said, "Ready to fuck me?"

"Yes," Spears said desperately as he was already trying to get out of his tie.

The blonde covered his hands with his own. "Be polite, not everyone here can come so easily." He said winking a t me.

Even that excited me when I really wanted to be angry at him. They headed to the opposite side of the house. I followed the hallway. Doors on either side of me. Paintings with gold frames mounted the walls. I saw the back yard and the pool and hot tube connected even had a little waterfall on one end.

When I looked up Victor was watching me from the end of the hall wearing an ankle length black rode. "This way, lover boy."

My heart pounded in my chest. I followed him. Not caring for much more then his hands to set me free.

I don't remember crossing to his room but his hands were around me. His lips where sucking on my tongue. My dick pulsed with the rhythm he sucked. He seemed to be drinking me up.

He shut the door and backed me against the wall. His own erection pressed against me and brought me back to reality a little. I avoided his next kiss and pushed him away.

What was I doing? "I'm here. Get this thing off me."

He smiled so happily this eyes wrinkled. "I don't get a hello."

"Off. Now."

He laughed, crossing his arms and held his index finger and middle finger on the side on his chin while he watched me. "Why did you wait so long to see me?"

"That doesn't matter."

"Did you try to fight your urges? Go without? Break out?"

I avoided his eyes and he laughed again.

"I've never met a man that can go without an orgasm. How long did you think you could do without one?"

I didn't answer.

"Oh, well. What's done is done. Have a seat."

I looked where he was talking. There was a great straight back chair with thick upholstery and rich color wooden legs. It had a strangely removed bottom where the person was supposed to sit. The armrest had several leather straps. So did the legs, the middle and one last one ¾ the way up where a neck might be.

"I'm not sitting in that."

Victor shrugged. "Fine."

He walked to the bed and lied down. The robe gapping up his leg and thigh.

"Fine? Then unlock me and I'll go."

He laughed. "Are you mad? You're half crazed right now. What would you do if I unlocked you? You might do something foolish or regretful. Sit in the chair and I'll unlock you."

"You had no problem protecting yourself last time. You broke my arm."

"Which arm?"

I almost started swearing at him. "I'm not sitting in that chair."

"Fine by me. You just have to wait till Mr. Spears is ready to go. Of course you don't mine the wait."

I stared at him in complete shock. I ran my hands through my hair and turned away from him. I needed to think straight but I haven't been thinking since he put me in this damn cage.

I didn't want to give him that kind of control over me but I needed to just come.

He sighed and I turned to face him. Blood drained from my face and my head and went all to my caged groin. He was stroking himself. His fist didn't cover the length of him as he slowly stroked up and down. His balls looked hefty and were waxed clean.

"Won't you sit, please?"

I nodded.

"Take your close off." I did. While he watched I got naked. His hand changing rhythm depending on what he saw. When I undid my pants his eyes nearly closed and his hand started flying. My caged dick excited him that much. I thought he was about to come but he leaped off the bed and pushed me down into the chair. I felt the cold air on my ass and shut my legs.

He started the straps first around my wrist, then my forearms. The wood was cold but smooth and the fabric was strange against my naked skin. "You work out?" he asked while playing with my arm.

"Not as much as you." I said eyeing his chiseled chest and abs.

The next strap was the waist then the neck.

"I like strapping them down slowly. But once you strap the arms not much they can do to get out. It's the realization of the control you gave me that makes me so hard, Chris."

I could still move my head but I couldn't do much to look down.

"Spread them."

I closed my eyes as I let him pull my legs apart and strap them down. My balls hung low and exposed while my dick shot up.

He took a step back, admiring his work. My breathing picked up as I saw something evil pass between his eyes. He stared at me like I was a meal.

"We still have the same deal as before, right?"

He almost didn't hear me. I pulled against the restrains but couldn't more. "I'm a creature of my word." He finally looked me in the eye. He walked back to me and knelt between my spread legs. He crossed his arms over my legs and I jumped at the first contact. He rested his head on arms still looking up at me. I had to strain against the bonds to look down at him. His face was so close to my dick it had me groaning.

My dick bounced up to reach him. I just wanted him to touch it now.

"Did you ever figure out what I was?"

I pulled on the restrains around my arms. I had to touch myself if he wouldn't. I had to feel something.

"Not yet."

His finger stroked the lock on my cage and I strained to watch. My dick jerked to meet his tough. The head of my dick trying to push its way out of the holes. My length strained against the bars. "You really scratched this up trying to pick it. You should know only I can unlock it." He continued to touch only the lock until I whimpered. "You're already so desperate, Christ. It hasn't even been a week."

"Are you going to unlock me or what?"

"I haven't decided yet."

I looked at him in shock. "What?"

"Look at that beautify dick. Locked up and drooling for me so much." To prove his point he reached under my cage to draw his finger under my head. When he raised his hand his fingers had drips of my pre come on them. I closed my eyes and whimpered.

"Please, you said...you said..."

"I never said I would make you come. I just said you would come to me, didn't I?"

I shook my head. "I can't take anymore of this. I can't sleep I can't work. I'm going crazy." I tried to thrust my hips up but couldn't make the angle with the restrains.

"Are you?" Victor's hands wrapped around my ankles and started slowly making their way up to my knees then back down. "I could take care of you then. Keep you in this chair and feed you. I would love to watch the need to come take over and because your only thought."

I pulled against the restraints again. Then again. Victor was right. There was a realization I wasn't getting out without his help. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you agree this was not a bad as death when I offered it to you. Your mind now."

I tried rotating my hand to see in the restraints could move. They couldn't. "What does that mean?"

His hands creased my knees and started working on my thighs. I sighed at the contact.

"You have an idea what I am don't you?"

I shook my head.

"If you say what you think I'll uncage you."

I looked up from his hands on my thighs to his face. I felt the drip of pre come running down my caged shaft.

"You're a demon."

He laughed. He laughed so hard his head fell back. "You... you are the closest to anyone on the first guess."

Something in me still. "You are?" I gasped as his finger encircled the cage tip, spreading the pre come around. My balls tightening against the restraint bar enough to stretch my tight ball sack. They started looked purple.

"Why do you think I'm a demon?"

I had to look away to think but I could feel his tough though the whole cage. "You're strong. And my arm healed almost instantly but the doctor agrees it was broken and should have been in a cast for at least three month."

"Shouldn't that make me an angel?"

I closed my eyes. "You're not an angel."

His finger stopped and I tried to move to meet his hand again. "Why?"

"You do menacing things. Like... like..."

"Keep you locked in a cage?"

I meet his eyes. "I can't think."

He made a slow blink and finally said. "Tell me what you know about incubus."

"Incubus?" My voice shook.

"That's what I said."

I licked my lips. "They.. they have tales."

He sat back on his heals. "Rude." He took a few steps back and turned for my view. "Do I look like I have a tail?"

I stared at him. "You're a... "

He nodded. "You guessed."

My hands gripped into the wooden armrest. "There's no way."

"You already thought I was a demon."

I pulled on the wooden frame. I was breathing hard and my dick was still straining to get erect. It didn't matter how many times it has fail to get erect before it still wanted to come.

Victor's hand pulled my chin up and I met his eyes again. "What do you want from me? From Spears even? Our seed?"

"What do you know about incubus?"

"Nothing." I shouted as I pulled on the restrains. I wanted to run and wish I never came back to him but I was only trapped in another cage.

"First lesion, incubus' are always lusting. Always unquenchable thirst for sex." He went back to kneeling in front of me. "But if we make someone else lust for us we can have more freedom, more power, more free time."

My wide eyes started at him. "You're going to leave me like this so I lust for you?"

"You?" He shook his head. "No I have three other men and one women I left in permanent chastity to handle my lust." He shrugged. He rubbed his symbol on my lock again. "Their lust feeds me so I don't have to. Not too sure where they are now."

I gasped, "You fucking monster."

His finger flicked my balls and I shut up. "They don't think it's bad. Well they do. But they love it at the same time." He flicked me again and I cried out. "But you. I don't think would love permanent chastity. Would you?"

"No!" I shook my head.

"That's what they all said." Another flick and I tried to squeeze my legs shut.

I screamed. "Don't, don't, I need to come."

CLICK

I looked down and he was pulling the lock off. My dick swelled as he pulled the cage off. Blood rushing. When he pulled the cage off the head my dick shot straight and proud.

He dropped both lock and cage on the floor next to him as he pulled the ball restraint off. I was moaning by the time he managed it off.

He reached under the chair and cupped my balls while his other hand held my base in a firm grip. Cum swell up my dick. I was pleading so fast I couldn't make out what I was saying.

"My sweet boy wants to come." His hand twisted on my dick. "Is he going to come before I give him permission?"

I didn't care. I was about to come. It pulsed though my dick like fire. I was calling out before

I even came and his hand worked me over that edge. Come shot high up my dick spurted more times then I thought possible.

When I was done and spent his hand still worked up and down my shaft. "Stop. Stop. Stop."

I stained as my toes began to curl at the overload of sensation.

"I didn't give you permission to come."

I tried to twist away from his hands but he let go. I was covered in sweat and come. But my

mind was clear for the first time in a week. I watched him stand up and walk to the other side of the room.

So he was an incubus. I swallowed. "Is that why I'm so turned on around you? You used your incubus powers on me?"

He gave me a look over his should. "No you were just horny."

My face started to feel red. "I mean in the office last week. I don't go from broken arm to asking a guy to fuck me."

He snickered. "No, but if your horny or lusting for something it comes out naturally around me. If you haven't had sex in a while or haven't had time to jack off, which I suspect you have done neither, those urges rise up around me. You have no one to blame but yourself."

My dick, which was at half mass, wanted more. And I didn't want it from him. I had to leave before he noticed. "Let me go now."

He came back with a rag and started cleaning away my come. "But we're not done yet." He said pointing to my dick. The warm water felt great on my abs and thighs. My raging hard on had no chance.

"Why doesn't Blondie treat Spears like this? Why are you the only one torturing me?"

"Blondie? You mean Luther do you?" He set the wash cloth aside. "Luther and I both see inner lust a different way. But you wouldn't want what Mr. Spears is getting right now."

"I don't want what I'm getting now." My fist tightened against the restraints. "Let me go."

He raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to thank me for the orgasm you received?"

"Fuck you."

His eyes narrowed at me. "I think my preciouses little toy needs a good cleaning first."

"What are you talking about?"

He reached under the chair and cupped my ball. I jumped in my seat and stat on edge as he kneaded the flesh. "These are still so full, aren't they?"

Yes. I bit my lip to keep from saying anything.

One hand kept kneading my balls while the other brushed down the bridge between balls and ass and I jumped again. "Oh, don't..."

His finger curled inside my tight ass. Him forcefully wedging his thick finger inside me. I gasped against the entrance. "Ahh! Don't, Victor! Ahh!"

"It hurts less if you left me in." he pushed further in and I cried out. It was just so tight I could feel the fullness to my stomach. "Or maybe I have to start working you now. You're so tight, Chris."

My arms and legs where shacking the chair. My eyes started to roll back as he used his finger to fuck my ass. I couldn't recognize the sounds I was making as I gaged on my own salvia.

When he pulled out I shuddered something a long the line of "Damn you back to hell."

He shook his head at me. "Still not clean." And turned.

I was sagging in the chair as far as I could get while I painted for breath. When he came back he held a butt plug in his hand. It fit in his palm and was bright pink with a gem on the base. I gasped and pulled back as far as the restraints would allow.

"Don't you fucking dare!"

He leaned down till we were nose to nose. "Thank me, for what I'm about to do to you." He ordered.

I just glared back at him. The butt plug descended below my field of vision and the seat and I felt it push against my sore entrance. But I still stared back. "Stick that thing in me and I will murder you."

He dragged the plug along the undercarriage of my ball sac and it made my back bow. It was slick. My ass hole tightened instinctually.

"You haven't even thanked me for letting you out of your cage." He pushed the plug against my hole then out.

"AHH! You're the one that put me in it—AHH" He pushed more then the tip in this time. I tightened my ass, trying to push him out. I shook my head. "No. STOP. AHH."

More of the slicken plug went into my ass. Spreading me open and filling me past what I thought I could take.

The thick part plugged into my ass and I cried out. He pulled it out and swirled it before pushing it back in.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh." With every push sound escaped my mouth. He swirled it again and my mind went fuzzy for a second. A finally push and he held it in, pushing me up off the seat.

He sat back, leaving the plug in. I shook my ass trying to wiggle it free. "No, take it out. Its too much."

"Thank me for first."

I meet his eyes and said while panting, "Fuck you."

He smiled, showing his little fangs. "You get cuter ever time I see you." He licked his lips.

"Have you ever tried CBT?"

"What's that?"

His eyes glittered with excitement. "You are so innocent." He turned away and came back with two burning candles and a bundle of rope.

He reached under the chair and grabbed my balls between his thumb and index finger.

"Ohh." I breathed as he stretched them.

He brought the rope under the chair and I felt him tying it around the base of my stretched out balls. I grinded my teeth. "That's tight. Oh that tight."

He didn't look at me as he wrapped the rope around my balls again and again, pulling them tighter. "It'll get easier with more practices."

I fidgeted in the chair trying to relieve some of the tension. "OH, oh god, Victor." I strained to try to see what he was doing but couldn't past the neck restraint. I was braking out into another sweat.

"They're so tight. Your balls look painful with no where to go in this tight little sack." Another twist of the rope and I tried thrusting my hips away from his hands.

"I'm not done yet." I felt him tie another knot. He drew out the length of the rope, swinging it between my legs. My balls swung with the rope he held. He gave a tug and every muscle

in my body tighten, even my ass around the butt plug.

"Look at you. Hard and dripping pre come again like you didn't fire off just a few minutes ago. You're really going to like what I have next, Pervert."

"No, no more." But he was right. My dick was hard again.

He didn't listen to my pleads as he pull the rope again, "AHH."

He tied off the rope on the leg of the chair, keeping them overextended. His hand went to my aching balls and rubbed them. "I wish you could see how stretched out they are. They look so painful." I was moaning with each pass of his fingers over my sensitive balls. Was I about to come like this?

He picked up one of the candies. He held it between us and I feared he would burn me. He tilted the candle down and I watched the wax spill over the edge and land on my hip. I jumped and regretted it after the rope tightened even more on my balls. "UGHG."

He lowered the candle more, tilted it more. Wax landed on my crouch and I saw where he was going with the candle.

"NONONONONONO." But he didn't stop. My head fell back as the wax fell on my dick. It burned but only for a second before turning cool and soothing the burn. "AHHHE." Another drop on the head and I cried out. My hips buckling like crazy. Another drop and another and another.