Chris' Inferno Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was panting like I was on the edge of a good orgasm instead of this torture. I felt my sperm building and building but unable to just come. To just blow my load. Victor switched between candles and didn't give me a break.

The burning wax built on top of it's self until I wasn't able to feel the new drips anymore. My whole dick looked like it was dipped in white chocolate.

Victor put the candle down. "Remember when I said you were sensitive? I didn't imagine you would be like this." He started peeling off the wax and each pull it hit my glands.

My eyes rolled up into my head. "I'm about to come." I cried out as he pulled off more wax.

"ERRRR." I grunted through teeth as my come blow past the last of the wax. My balls twitched from their stretched out position and my ass clenched around the butt plug and it felt like it was fucking my insides.

My fingers had a death grip on the chair I was locked in. Post orgasm it took a few minutes for my body to relax and refocus.

Victor took my chin in his hands. "Don't pass out on me, Chris. We still have a lot to try out."

I rotated my wrist, still tied down.

He stepped back, showing me another rope he had wrapped around his hand and forehand. He started uncoiling the rope. It had the glossy, scale texture of a snake.

"Are you going to whip me?"

He tied not to smile but it was ruined by his excitement. "Those balls are hanging a little lower now." He swung the whip and cracked on the floor.

I watched him with wide eyes. "Wait—Ahh!"

He hit my thighs, "Son of bi—AHH!" This time across my chest.

"Bitch!" I screamed at him.

"Thank me for giving this to you."

"Kiss. My. Ass."

His eyes glittered with joy. He flicked the whip and it hit my balls. I screamed.

"Lets see how long you mange to keep that tone up." He pulled back the whip for a real hit and there was a knock on the door.

Victor turned to face it.

Luther from the other side of the door knocked again. "Time to send them back, Victor. Mr. Spears is waiting."

My breath came out in relief. Thank god. I fell limp in the chair. Thank god.

"Damnnit." Victor cursed. He stared at the whip in his hand for a second longer. "It was really getting exciting."

He was making me nervous with how he still stared at the whip. "Are you going to untie me?"

He dropped the whip. It made a loud clunk when it hit the floor. He sighed and heading into a backroom. I relaxed a little more. He came back a little later. Fully dressed with a bowel of ice. It must have been for my sore bits.

He knelt down in front of me and untied my balls first.

I made little noise as he caused more tension to release them. He smoothed them out, letting them reset with pain. He picked up a cube of ice and went back for my balls.

"Whoa, ah, er... there fine. You don't need to do that."

He brought the ice up my dick and it shrivel up in his hand. I didn't think anything of it until he picked the cock cage.

"Hey!" I laughed nervously. "You're not going to put that back on me?"

I couldn't see his face but I knew he was snickering at me. He took hold of my balls and stretched them out again to fit the base ring on.

I tried pulling my hips back. "No, wait, let's talk about this first. I came here like you said. You don't have to put that back on me. Please don't put that back on me!"

CLICK

"Please! I'll come back on my own just don't—"

CLICK

Dread filled me as I stared at the cock cage. Victor looked up at me and smiled. "Now thank me for giving you your cage back."

I screamed at him.

"For that." He reached for the butt plug. It started to grow warm. His eyes looked more amber then green. "You can't take this out until the morning. Enjoy. And this." I flinched when he toughed the cock cage. "This is mine. Only I can take it off. So visit me often because I might not be as generous as I was tonight to you."

I shook my head. "I don't care what it takes I will never be coming back."

He smiled. "Oh, Chris, I await your return eagerly."

____