Chrissie and Colleague Get Off

Story Info
After a work event, Chrissie needed release.
1.7k words
4.34
16.6k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had all started innocently enough. Harry Eastman was the new guy. Chrissie has worked there for at least ten years. He was not aware of her history or any reputation she had with the other women in the office. To Harry, she seemed like a nice lady. He figured she was about forty.

Chrissie was a runner and was very lean. He later learned that she was a former 400m state champion. She had a great body with long legs, a firm butt and ample cleavage.

Over time they developed an easy relationship even though they worked in different parts of the business. Harry, as a legal advisor. Chrissie as senior accountant. Each had a sense of humor that was uncharacteristic given their traditional positions in the business.

They found themselves chatting at a summer evening function for the top 100 customers. It was a big deal for the business, but Chrissie had already grown bored with leering eyes and mundane conversation.

She wore a red evening gown that ran to the floor. It was cut off the shoulder with a split halfway up her left thigh. The other ladies were in evening dress and the men were in tuxedos. She was standing on her own when Harry approached. He summoned a passing waiter and took two glasses of Bollinger. She was grateful when he passed one to her and they struck up a conversation about the major accounts of the business.

It wasn't long until the bubbles and easy talk with Harry made her feel good. He was a good looking young man, maybe thirty or so she guessed. He had dark features. With broad shoulders and a lean waistline, at 6 foot 2 he was just the right sort of build for her. She saw the champagne wet his lips and imagined her own juices on his mouth. She shook herself and suggested they go and mingle.

By the end of the evening, Chrissie had a warm buzz going. She wanted sex but, being single and near fifty, found herself going home again without a partner. But she refused to feel down about it. Better solo than with some fat old bald guy or drunk young buck with no idea how to service a lady. She had her toys after all and had been known to raise the roof with them. In moments of weakness, up until a few years ago, she had also been able to call on her ex-husband though he wasn't able to get near as hard as he used to.

In the cab home she reflected how even the most uncouth men could look half decent in a tux. The faces of her male counterparts drifted across her mind. Paul, Gorge, Mark, Javier the sales hunk from Spain, Harry and on and on. But it was the dark angular features and penetrating green eyes of Harry that she kept coming back to. Good looking, smart, confident but not at all one of the boys. Single? No wedding ring. He was an enigma. They had chatted for at least thirty minutes but he had never really said anything at all about himself. Even so, his easy charisma revealed itself. As the city lights raced by reflected in the taxi window, Chrissie found herself intrigued and pressed her legs together as she lazily and discreetly teased a nipple. The rest of the journey to her house she imagined kissing him. At first tenderly, a peck on the cheek as she had been given by him as she had left. But then her imagination went to more exciting places and, for a fleeting minute, she swore she could feel his lips firmly on hers.

The cab drew up to her place, she paid and quickly went inside. She crossed to the refrigerator and poured herself a cool glass of water. She unzipped and stepped out of her dress. Wearing a lace red thong she moved to stand in the dark balcony doorway looking out into the night.

At that moment she craved a man. She wanted to come home and undress a man. To feel him get hard under her touch. To throw him onto her bed and then climb over him and lick his cock. Oh how she felt the warm soft flesh of a cock in her mouth. Her ex-husband had a wonderful cock and she had delighted in the joy it had brought her. The thought of it was getting to her. She imagined Harry would have a cock equally as glorious. But, being so much younger he would be that much harder.

Her nipples were straining. Was it the cool night air or her wicked imagination? Either way she didn't care. Her free hand moved to caress a nipple. It was hard and she gently began to pinch it. A shiver ran through her body and she felt herself getting moist.

Chrissie sipped the water and with her other hand pushed her fingers inside the gusset of her thong. Reveling in the heat she brushed her clit before removing her juicy fingers and bringing them to her tingling nipple. Her large breast spilled into her hand and she circled the areola before centering in to tweak and pull the large bud. A small sigh slipped from her lips. She pulled the door open wider, took a long swig on the water and then put the glass down.

Clad only in her red panties, Chrissie stepped out into the night. She leaned forward onto the balcony rail. Her heavy tits hung down. She reflected that anybody watching may have assumed she was being taken from behind. How she loved a man taking her in her that way. Languidly she licked her fingers before cupping a large breast and thumbing the nipple. The electricity was flowing through her body. Chrissie delighted in the sensation as she breathed deeply the cool air that was faintly tinged with summer jasmine.

Slowly, knowingly, she built the anticipation within herself. Gentle then hard tweaking, delicate then rough pinching and easing back off again. Slowly the crescendo was building. She moved over to her outdoor table. Climbing on it she lay by back and both hands went to work on her responsive breasts. The charge was building through her body. She imagined Harry sucking her nipples and she quickly set off her internal fuse. Pulling and now twisting her nipples she felt her orgasm rise and sweep through her body. Moaning deeply she arched her back and stared up into the stars as she came from her erotic nipple massage. Squeezing her thighs together she felt the delicious friction of the silk thong against her throbbing clitoris as it slid between her wet lips. The nipple orgasm continues to rip through her but she knew she had more left in her.

Chrissie had cum but she was far from finished. Having flirted with several handsome men, and even a few stunning women during the evening, her desire was ravenous. She pushed her panties down onto the floor. With total abandon she lay back and ran her hands down over her charged nipples causing her to jump briefly. They moved lower still, slowly now, across her abdomen until they reached her pubic bush. She hadn't waxed down there in a while but didn't care. She let her hands explore the curls as her fingers inched to rest outside her lips.

Imagining sitting over Harry's face, she felt his tongue licking her and imagined his hand reaching back to stroke his own cock, she slowly but firmly pushed down over her folds. Soon her fingers felt the heat and the moisture. She was dripping after her nipple play and wicked thoughts. Without waiting she began circling her enraged clitoris. It was sitting firm and, like a well-practiced musician, she played it with delight and intensity. The only sounds were her breathing, her squelching wet pussy and the gentle night breeze. But there was no time for slow and luxurious self-exploration. She was too turned on from watching the champagne glisten on Harry Eastman's lips and imaging being driven from behind. In her mind she was kissing him as he thrust into her.

Arching her hips up to meet her now thrusting fingers Chrissie drifted off into nirvana. It didn't take long for the electricity to start coursing through her body once again. The intense rush of orgasm was rapidly and deliciously building. Her imagination was playing an erotic film in which Harry was taking her up against a wall. Her dress was hitched up, he was kissing her neck. He was fingering her to orgasm and cumming himself as he buried his cock deep inside her.

With that image in her mind, Chrissie dialed in or her clit as the massive release hit her. It seemed to last forever. The waves kept rolling through making her whimper into the night, "oh fuck me Harry, fill me up baby," as she worked herself off. Gradually Chrissie started to drift down from the plateau. Standing up, her knees felt weak.

Her mind was reeling from the intensity of her orgasm. It had been years since she had felt such a powerful orgasm. She remembered briefly that it may have been when a neighbour, Jack Bennnet, was cumming on her tits while her ex-husband was licking her to climax all those years ago by their pool.

Smiling to herself she took her fingers into her mouth and cleaned them, before walking to the shower savoring the smell of her own juices. Turning the water on, she reached for a large thick dildo as Harry again crossed her mind.

Unbeknownst to Chrissie, on the other side of town at that same time Harry Eastman was stroking off. He had been semi hard, and pre-cumming, since talking to Chrissie and sneaking glances at her elegant form for the rest of the evening. Upon getting home, he was soon naked. He gathered up his precum and coated it on his hard shaft. As Chrissie was orgasming on her outdoor table, Harry was on his knees in his shower, breathing hard and thrusting his large member into a soapy hand. Before long he was groaning and cumming on the glass wall imaging he was sliding between Chrissie's divine breasts.