Chrissie and Colleague Get Off Pt. 02

Story Info
Ongoing seduction leads to voyuerism, edging, masturbation.
2.4k words
4.55
6.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See Part 1 for context....

It was late one Friday in March. It was cold and dark. The office was largely empty with only skeleton staff remaining. After a long week and a lot of air miles overed Harry sat wearily at his desk. He was reaching back attempting to work the knots out of his upper back.

Across the office from him, Chrissie stood up from her desk and went to gather her things to leave. Noticing the light on in Harry's office she decided to drop in for a chat before going home.

"You look beat," she smiled at him.

"Yeh, it's been a week alright," he replied.

She walked in and stood behind him.

"Try this," she said and started to massage his between his shoulders.

"Nice," came the reply.

"You have some serious knots there. It's really hard, this spot right here," she kneaded a knot.

"Probably form being stuck in airplane seats for too long. That feels great"

"Does it? Good. What are you doing this weekend?"

"Not much, I have a stack of work to catch up"

"No playtime?"

"None planned. Maybe some tennis and a run"

"No little lady waiting up for you?"

"Haha," he laughed, "I wish"

"I am sure," she cooed as she knowing turned changed the pressure of the massage to something lighter, more sensual. Her hand graced the back of his neck and she saw small goosebumps break out on his skin.

"Feeling ok?" she asked.

"yeh you're doing a great job rubbing that out," as soon as he spoke he thought he may have crossed a line.

"Honey I have had a lot of practice. Hey hang on I know what you meant you crafty devil," she laughed slapping him lightly on the shoulder.

"It's the effect you have on me," he replied easily.

"And what is that? She playfully responded as she rubbed his deltoid muscles suggestively.

"Well, if you keep that up I won't be standing up from this desk any time soon," he laughed.

Playfully she slapped him again but said nothing.

Her only response was to adopt a more sensuous touch. Lightly dragging her nails up the side of his neck Chrissie continued to talk in a low soft voice knowing it was turning him on.

"I learned about massage back in my athletics days. It's all about the touch. Knowing how much pressure to apply and for, er, how long and hard."

"Oh yeh," he squirmed in his seat, mostly failing to hide the tent appearing in his past.

"I'll leave that with you then," Chrissie whispered in his ear. "I gotta run it's late. See you next week some time," She was feeling hot herself. Her panties were dripping as Harry watched her ass move away. Chrissie walked back into her office to fetch her car keys. As she did, she reached up and felt a hard nipple. She needed to get home to get off.

Harry was equally turned on. He had developed a hard on soon after Chrissie began the massage. It had been at least a month since he had been laid. As her touch her changed, and the conversation became more flirtatious, he swore had begun to leak a little pre cum. It was the tell the sign he felt his boxer shorts sticking to his skin.

Time to go he decided. Shutting his computer off he grabbed his briefcase and headed to the bathroom. When he got there, without hesitating, he dropped his pants and stood in his boxers and with a business shirt and tie on. What a silly sight he thought. Knowing nobody was around he whipped off the sticky boxers and his cock quickly came to attention. Looking at its large head, as he had done so many times since he was about twelve, he wanted to taste his pre cum. His hand gently stroked his cock and, sure enough, the sweet juice he knew so well slowly oozed out. A large clear bubble formed at the tip of his cock and was soon running down the purple bulb onto his shaft.

As with all men once they get so wound up, rational thought was starting to slip for Harry. He couldn't just jerk off in the work bathroom though he wanted to. He was a goddamn lawyer. He should go home and do it there where nobody could walk in. Or should he just get off now? His mind fought with his need for release. There was nobody around anyway.

Harry crossed to his locker and pulled out his gym bag. It had a fresh tracksuit and he decided to take a shower before he drove home. But Chrissie had got him going so much that he needed badly to get off. He walked over to a shower cubicle and turned on the water. As it warmed up, he undressed. He was still hard and leaking precum.

Chrissie had seen him enter the bathroom and decided to wait before going to her car. What was he doing in there? Was he taking a piss? Surely it doesn't take that long. Or was he jerking off? Shit! He might be. She wanted to know. She had to know. If he was cock stroking she wanted to see it. What woman doesn't like to see a sexy man pleasuring himself? What to do? And then she had a revelation.

Kicking off her shoes she quietly walked to the door of the mensroom. Looking around she saw the office was empty and she pressed her ear to the door. The water in a shower was running. Carefully Chrissie pushed the door open half an inch. She saw Harry walking with his back to her and stepping in the steam of the shower. Damn he looked naked. Chrissie needed a better view. Edging the door open enough to sneak inside, she was soon looking into the large mirror running along one wall. In its reflection, somewhat opaque with mist from the shower water, was Harry. Naked. Was he hard? Chrissie drew her breath in at the sight. Yes, he must be. He was. Or was she imagining it? Was the mist clouding her reality just as her judgement was being clouded by delicious lust? Chrissie had been around enough to know the tell-tale sweep of an upward thrusting pecker.

She watched Harry soap his body. Her eyes widened as he washed down over his flat stomach. His cock seemed to bounce in response. He gently took his cock in hand and stroked it deliberately and slowly one time. Then again. And a third time as his hand swirled over the head. He grunted as he edged himself with pleasure. Suddenly, he took a quick step back. Chrissie, for a second, thought he must be cumming. But she couldn't tell for sure. There had been no sign of the clenching butt cheeks she had come to notice when men came.

Chrissie had been absent mindedly fondling her hard nipples through her black blouse but had drawn back into the shadows of the room so as to remain hidden. She watched Harry turn off the hot water. He appeared to still be hard but had stopped wanking. Catching a glimpse of his cock from the mirror, Chrissie fought the urge to strip, walk in and pounce on him. She watched in a growing state of heated desire as he spat in his hand and slowly stroked himself again. As he did, his other hand gathered up the pre cum that was clearly dripping from his cock and he lifted it to his lips. Chrissie could hardly believe what she was seeing. A mid thirties stud jacking himself and tasting his own juices. She loved the sweet tang of cock juice and she squeezed her thighs together to buzz her now throbbing clit. Quietly she lifted her skirt and pressed the gusset of her soaking panties. It was all she could do to stifle a moan.

Harry stepped under a stream of cold water waiting for his hot cock to cool down. As he stood there Chrissie figured she had seen enough, well at least for the moment, and delicately slipped out the door before she got caught. God, she was wet. God, she wanted that cock in her mouth. God, she wanted him to take her and drive that thing deep inside her. Chrissie pulled herself together and, checking nobody was around, went back to her office.

Harry meanwhile had deflated somewhat after very briefly edging himself. He quickly dried and, dressed in a clean tracksuit like he was off to training, strode out to his car. He jumped in and looked around. Only Chrissie's black BMW was left in the park. She was still working? Looking around he reached down to his again hardening cock. His fingers felt fresh sticky precum leaking onto his tracksuit pants. He slipped a hand inside delighting in the sensation of his cock, so warm and full. So slippery with precum and so utterly desperate for relief.

Suddenly Chrissie came into view. She was walking to her car. Harry watched her tall slender figure. How he wanted to see her naked. Her breasts were high and firm, her back straight and her well formed ass was perfectly toned under her white skirt. She carried herself with self assured grace. A grace that comes to confident women in their middle aged years.

Opening the car door, Chrissie's skirt rode up her thighs as she took her seat. She pulled the door shut and sat there a minute before starting the engine. What Harry didn't know was in that minute Chrissie had slipped a finger down to her very wet pussy. Seeing Harry stroking his large cock had her ready. She needed for a good fuck, it had been months. Breathing deeply, she spread her legs as far as she could and pushed her panties to the side. Expertly and quickly, she fingered herself as she pressed her palm against her throbbing clit. She came fast. She figured she would take care of herself again later that night. Smiling to herself she noticed the car smelt like her sex. She put her fingers in her mouth and cleaned off her juices before starting the engine.

Meanwhile, Harry felt he was about to cum. Abruptly he stopped his hand and clamped down on the base of his cock to stop his ejaculation. Goddam. Close call he thought. Edging twice inside five minutes. Panting, he watched her drive off and, licking the precum from his fingers, started his car. Thirty minutes later he was home.

Even as the front door was closing, Harry was throwing off his clothes. He wanted to finish jacking off thinking about Chrissie giving him a real massage. Naked. Oily. Messy. Sexy.

He stepped into the shower and the hot water felt good. He was hard as he washed himself, but he refused to jack off. He kept thinking about Chrissie massaging his back and how her large breasts had pushed into his back. His cock, so tortured for the last two hours from edging, was again at full mast.

Giving in to his primal need, Harry took his throbbing cock in one hand. It spilled out the end of his palm and he squeezed it gently. Within seconds precum was dripping into his hand. He raised it to his mouth. He licked the sweet fluids and smiled to himself.

He stepped out of the water and watched himself in the mirror. Jacking slowly, he thrust his hips forward into his slippery hand. He admired his sweeping large cock in the reflection. He knew he would soon cum but he also knew that delayed gratification was a wonderful thing. Hadn't he delayed enough? No. Every extra second he could hold off ejaculation would be worth the wait.

Slowing the pace, Harry closed his eyes and imagined Chrissie's hands on his shoulders again. Only in his mind she was naked and standing behind him in his quiet darkened office after everyone else had left. He knew those hands would be dynamite. He saw them sliding around his waist and down onto his cock as she worked him with two oily hands. Dreamily he watched his long cock sliding in and out of his hand and wondered how it would feel to have Chrissie jack him off. Would she simply stroke him or would she go down on him and skillfully bring him off into her mouth as she worked his shaft with her hands? Oh, the beautiful torture of the thought.

It didn't take much longer. The massage with Chrissie had him cooking nicely. Then he had endured the sweet torture of precumming for so long. The slow wank, but one so delightfully deprived of climax in the shower had edged him. Then again is his car he edged. Watching Chrissie walking to her car, he had almost cum in his hand and had leaked a single rope of semen which he eagerly lapped up. But he had not had the full monty. He had held off the big explosion. He had held off but now the moment had arrived.

Harry stepped back in the shower and soaped up his hand. Leaning against the wall he stroked quickly. His hand moved from the base up to the tip of his seven inch shaft and back down. Then again up and back down again. In his mind he saw Chrissie. She was naked and kneeling in front of him. Harry imagined her masturbating for him as her large tits invited him to cum. And cum he did. The warm rush flooded his lower body as it sought release and, feeling almost like it was happening in slow motion, he came hard. Spraying his seed over the wall and floor he grunted like a wild animal. Furiously pumping himself Harry came and came and came. Slumping against the wall as the aftershocks ran through his cock under the water, he laughed. Jesus, he thought, he could still cum like he was a young buck as he looked at the semen running down the shower wall. There was a lot. In the morning there would be more.

Unbeknownst to Harry, on the other side of town, a naked Chrissie was on her knees bent over her coffee table. She was cumming as she thrust her prized rabbit vibe against her pussy. The head inside her, the vibe sending rockets through her clit. She was thinking of Harry jacking his cock plunging into her.