Chrissie and Colleague Get Off Pt. 03

Story Info
Building sexual tension leads to an explosion with a twist.
6.3k words
4.73
5.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See part 1 and 2 for context...

About a year after Chrissie had spied Harry jacking off in the work shower, they were again having a conversation dripping wth innuendo. Chrissie loved these thinly veiled chats and always ending up jilling off at home when the day was done.

"You looking sleepy. Big weekend of action?" Chrissie asked with a smirk.

"Late night. There was action but it's not what you think," Harry answered.

"Sounds interesting. Give," she said.

"Well let's say it was more the action I saw,"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's more what I saw. This couple across from my apartment were kind of getting it on,"

"Really?"

"Yeh,"

"So what did you see?" she complained, "You're kind of leaving me high and dry here"

"I doubt that. But for your information I caught their late night feature," Harry replied with a knowing smirk.

"C'mon, quit teasing. I want to know," she leaned back from her desk giving him her full attention and thrusting her large breasts out for him to admire.

He looked at her noting the wicked gleam that had come into her blue eyes. They looked clear and curious. What the hell he thought. This will be a good Monday pick me up. So, he began to tell her what had happened.

It had been a clear summer night. Even at eleven at night it was still warm, near 30 degrees celcius. Not feeling tired, Harry decided to lie on the couch listening to some music with headphones on to shut out the city noise.

The warm night air blew in threw a nearby door. Tapping his feet to the music, Harry looked out the window at the end of the couch. The lights glittered in the building opposite. The apartment directly opposite was softly lit and he saw a couple on the couch. Must be cuddled up watching television or something Harry thought. He continued listening while casting the odd glance to the couple opposite as their shadows moved. Suddenly the light changed and it caught Harry's attention.

The young woman, maybe about 25, appeared in the doorway of the balcony opposite. The light was behind and cast her full figure in silhouette. She seemed to be wearing a black teddy. It was hard to tell given the light. Even so, Harry had little doubt she was in black lingerie and was clearly wearing black knee high boots.

He sat up for a clearer view. Yes, definitely a teddy. As she turned slightly, he could better see her flesh. She had large breasts that seemed to be spilling out of the deep v on the neck. Her ass was large and her white thighs were thick but toned. Not the kind of woman Harry went for but he was intrigued nevertheless. Wanting to get a better look he kneeled on the sofa and threw off the headphones. The music continued to crackle softly from somewhere down on the floor but his attention was now on the woman. She was walking into the kitchen where her man was waiting on the sofa with only a pair of white briefs on. She peeled the teddy down revealing her large tits as she pulled down her man's briefs before licking his hard shaft and taking him into her mouth.

As Harry recounted the story to Chrissie he felt the same erotic thrill he always did when, inevitably, there conversation involved sexual antics and double entendres. He also noticed his voice seemed strained a little and it was not lost on Chrissie who grinned at him and licked her lips.

"Well I bet that gave you a hard on," Chrissie finally said leaning back in her chair.

She looked from Harry's eyes down to his crotch. She was sure there some swelling starting to happen in those trousers. Deliciously she thought about how she had spied him edging in the shower late one night a few months back.

"Yeh well, I gotta get back to work," Harry mumbled.

He was not sure if Chrissie was making a comment or asking a question. Knowing her, he figured it was a little of both. As turned on he had become relating this story to Chrissie, he wanted to get away from her office. The atmosphere had become suddenly sexually charged. He couldn't do anything about it and thought it best to get out for some fresh air. Not to mention, he wanted to hide his stirring boner. She had caught him off guard. They both knew it. Their delicious game had taken a step to another level.

The whiff of suggestion was heavy in the air and he had refrained from telling her that he had indeed been sporting a great hard on. He could only imagine telling her that he had been slowly stroking himself for a good half hour as he watched them licking and screwing each other. He wanted to tell Chrissie that he had teased himself with silky strings of oozing pre-cum before he climaxed all over the window as the couple opposite came themselves. He smiled at the question in her eyes and walked away with another hard on.

Harry avoided Chrissie until Friday. She mentioned she was going to a club with friends. The Sloany Pony.

"We go the club most Sunday nights," she said.

Hey I live just around the corner. Give me a call when you're there," he smiled at her. The suggestion again hung in the air.

"Ok I might do that big boy. See ya," she said leaving him.

Chrissie would definitely being seeing him, and then some, she thought to herself as she drove home. The sexual tension in her that night was high. As she watched Breathless on tv, she pulled out her vibe and slowly fingered her wet pussy to orgasm as she imaging Harry jacking his large cock while watching the couple opposite his apartment fucking. Wishing she was there she cried loudly as she came. Sunday night couldn't arrive soon enough.

Sunday night, somwhere around 9pm, Harry had given up hearing from Chrissie. Maybe she got busy or simply stayed home. No bother. He sat down to watch a football game. Soon after his phone rang. It was Chrissie

"Hey you. I am down at the Sloany Pony. You want to get a drink or maybe I could pop in?" she asked brazenly.

"Hey. Yeh great, come on over to mine," he gave her his address and a few minutes later she buzzed his apartment.

"1206, come on up," he told her.

He opened the door. She greeted him with a warm hug, pushing her cleavage into his chest and Harry breathed in the faint trace of perfume. Clearly she had also enjoyed a few drinks. She laughed happily and stood back so he could take her in. Her style was classic and simple. Sexy chic, not cheap. She wore a yellow skirt cut two inches above the knee showing her slender toned legs and a well cut black blouse, almost sheer, with low buttons. Her lace brassiere could be easily be seen and it promised a superb set of tits. Her hair was dark blond, mildly tousled and cut in a chic Parisienne manner reminiscent of the 1960s. She may have been in her middle years but she looked beautiful and oozed class and playfulness women half her age could only dream of. Chrissie was still in her prime and she knew it.

"Get in here. You know, the little show I told you bout might start soon. I'll leave the lights off so we can see better. Do you want a drink?" he asked.

"Yeh, a gin and tonic would be lovely," came her reply as she walked over to the large floor to ceiling windows looking out into the city.

"Wow, great city views. So it's the apartment directly opposite with your little friends?" she laughed. They both knew what she meant.

"Yeh that's right," he handed her the drink.

They both looked across at the balcony opposite. Separated only by a small lane, it was not far away and everything inside could be seen quite clearly. Right down to the shades of red on the apples that sat in the middle of the dining table. Suddenly, as if on cue, the couple living there walked into view and, wrapped in towels, dropped onto their sofa.

This may well be quite the show Chrissie thought to herself. Harry stood and opened the blinds a little wider so they could get a better look.

Chrissie noted the girl was full figured as Harry had mentioned earlier in the week. She had long dark hair which fell down her back as she leaned in to start kissing her man. His hands quickly removed her towel and Chrissie guessed her to be a voluptuous size 16.

The only sound in Harry's apartment was the chink of the ice in Chrissie's drink as she took a long pull emptying the glass. Harry took it without a word and put it in the kitchen. Chrissie stayed put and watched the show unfolding.

The young couple was now fully naked and didn't seem to care who could see into their house. Chrissie felt herself getting turned on as she watched them making out. Their hands all over each other. Wistfully Chrissie figured it must have been six months since she had had any action like that herself.

The young man rearranged himself longways on the sofa and Chrissie could now see in plain view his hard cock rising back over his stomach.

Enthralled, she didn't hear Harry move back beside her. She silently looked out the window and watched the girl lower her plump nipples into the young man's waiting mouth. Greedily he sucked on her as her hand slipped down to stroke him. Chrissie, watching on with growing lust, let out a deep breath as the girl in the apartment disappeared beneath a blanket. The guy had his head thrown back as the blanket started making the unmistakable up and down bobbing motion of a blowjob.

Harry was by now getting hard. Not only because of what he was seeing but because Chrissie was standing beside him as he watched. He could feel her body heat and guessed she was also becoming more than a little aroused.

"Wow. Is this what you saw the other night?" she asked quietly.

"I didn't see her giving him head but, in a nutshell, yeh," he responded with a tight voice.

"Oh my, that is so hot," her voiced trailed off.

Harry saw from the corner of his eye that Chrissie was totally absorbed in the show opposite. He turned his head and saw that her lips were shiny and her nipples were obviously hardening under the dark bra. The satin sheen peaks were a giveaway.

At that instant Chrissie was hoping the girl would throw off the blanket so she could see the cock sliding into the girl's mouth. Her pussy was beginning to tingle with delighted anticipation.

Beside her Harry appeared to fidget. He was clearly trying to move to rearrange the hardening cock in his pants. Chrissie couldn't help but notice.

"Here, let me," she said without hesitation while reaching across and to Harry's package.

Chrissie was delighted to finally have her hand feeling the weight of his cock. She didn't fondle him or make any move. She merely cupped him as he grew wider and fuller under her touch and, as she did, she felt herself getting very moist.

She immediately felt a manly warmth through the fabric of his jeans. She felt Harry rapidly swelling and growing and noticed his breathing change. Slowly she began to open and close her hand around him. He soon spilled out of her hand as got harder. Chrissie was impressed to find that his size was as exciting as she had guessed when she had cum recalling seeing Harry jacking himself at work. This will be a cock to savour she thought to herself.

Things were now getting uncomfortable for Harry. He was being doubly turned on by watching the guy in the opposite apartment getting blown by a topless girl and having his own manhood handled by a woman he had lusted after for years.

He looked down at Chrissie's hand and without a word pushed it away. Smiling, he unzipped his pants and dropped his belt on the floor. Chrissie nodded slowly. She reached up and drew her shirt up over her head then dropped her skirt and reached back to unclip her black bra. Dropping it on the floor, she stood before him in high cut black Charmel panties. Harry, now fully naked, had pulled his shirt off.

They looked hungrily at each other.

Chrissie took in his wide shoulders and broad chest. Moderately hairy. She approved. She hated men with no hair, they looked like impotent boys to her. Her eyes travelled slowly down beyond his flat stomach to see a cock raging and full of life.

She met his eyes and saw Harry staring at her large breasts. They were like nothing he had ever seen. At nearly fifty they were large and heavy but still sat firm. She had large pink areolas and puffy nipples that were straining and begging for attention. Chrissie knew she had great tits. They were highly erogenous and she was quickly turned on by skillful nipple play. Men had lusted over them for years. Many of those lucky enough to have had access had nibbled and drooled over them, some had cum on them. She smiled knowingly as she watched Harry's cock pulsing angrily into the air as he ogled her naked form. Finally she would have her catch.

They moved toward each other. Time appeared to slow. After the years of flirting and casual, but tender touches, their need for each other was real. It was pure lust but underneath that urge was a tenderness. A safe and genuine affection for each other.

She looked across at the couple, now making love, across the balcony and back up to Harry. Her arms went around his neck and she looked into his eyes as their lips drew closer. There was a slight, teasing hesitation from Harry before their lips met.

Chrissie had been imaging this moment for years. Wow, nice kisser she thought to herself. His hands moved down to her ass and he pulled her in as their tongues gently explored each other's mouths. Slowly he drew his warm hands up her bare back. Languidly gracing her soft skin, his hands moved up and over her shoulders before bringing them to her splendid breasts. He felt their weight and reveled in the size of them as they filled his palms. They were large without being huge. They were almost perfect.

With a satisfied purr she felt his fingers slowly begin to trace over her hard nipples. Her head began feeling light, as if in a dream, and her loins began to tingle with need. Nothing primed her like a guy who knew how to kiss and sensuously rub her nipples at the same time. She moaned softly into his mouth.

Gently he kissed his way down to her slender neck while he flicked her nipples. She offered by turning her head to watch the couple opposite. He nuzzled her neck, driving her crazy. Her arousal was heightening, if that was even possible, as she watched the girl being eaten out just as Harry moved his own mouth down to her tits.

Harry hungrily he teased Chrissie's large nipples before gently sucking them into his mouth. Chrissie began mewing gently as his hands grabbed her ass, still clad in satin panties. His fingers moved to the waistband and slowly he pulled them down until she stepped out of them. Panting, she stepped back from him to remove her heels.

"Look at those two," she said.

"Let's put on some light so they can see us," he suggested with a cheeky grin.

"I knew that you were a dirty wolf in sheep's clothing beneath that suave lawyer exterior," she laughed as he flicked a lamp on. There was just enough light so that the entertainers could now be entertained by Harry and Chrissie.

"Let them watch this," Chrissie said as she sank to her knees.

She looked across the balcony at the young couple. The guy was watching them as he was again being blown by his girl who was furiously rubbing her clit. He could see Chrissie naked and bathed in the gentle light. He saw the hair framing her face and the heaviness of her breasts. She noticed him watching and gave him a quick wave and a cheeky smile. Then, slowly she brought the tip of her tongue down on Harry's throbbing manhood. She noticed the large purple head and the redness of the blood in his shaft. Perfect she thought before flicking at it lightly with her tongue. Swirling her tongue over his glans she felt the strong full veins full of blood and the animal heat emanating from the shaft. She was going to enjoy this.

"You're going to drive me crazy," he sighed.

Chrissie knew what she was doing. She had sucked her first cock at fifteen. Thirty some years later and, with the right man, she still loved to do it. She had enjoyed many men. She loved sex and was not ashamed to admit the thrill of another mans body still electrified her. Who said middle aged girls couldn't have fun? She was convinced she was a better fuck now than when she was twenty. In any case, Harry was not the type to judge. His attitude was that life was lived only once and therefore had to be lived fully. They both took comfort in each other. This was a feast of the flesh and they were both going to get there fill.

"I am gonna do more than that," she answered looking up into his blue gray eyes.

Smiling, she slowly put her whole mouth over the head of his cock. She drew him half way into her mouth and moved back off again. With her hands she fondled his balls and stroked him on. Enjoying the warmth of him in her mouth once more, she settled in to a rhythm and slowly but deliberately increased her speed. Harry looked down and groaned gently as she took him half way into her mouth.

Pulling off him, Chrissie stretched a long strand of pre cum from his cock. Cupping it in her hands she licked it. Harry groaned, taught with the need for release. He hadn't been laid in at least three months. He leaned down and kissed her, tasting his familiar sweet and salty pre cum on her tongue. She smeared his shaft with his juice before licking her was up from his balls. She looked him in the eyes and tenderly went down on him. Her hands moved up his muscular thighs and he soon started to tremble.

"Cum for me," she smiled at him as she stroked him on.

Looking over at their spectators who had briefly stopped what they were doing to watch, she laughed wickedly and then slowly licked his shaft up and down and increased the rhythm with the movement of with her hands on his cock and perenium.

He looked down into her blue eyes. They glittered in the lamp light. It accentuated her sexy playfulness. Many times, Harry had come in his hand imaging her giving him head and screwing. But this was beyond any dream. This was real. This was erotic fire. He noticed the way her hair gently moved as she bobbed up and down on him. He noticed the way her red lips made a warm seal, moist with saliva and more than a little pre-cum, and yet slid along his shaft. Without any concern about appearing to cum to soon he simply let himself enjoy the moment. He put his hands behind his head and surrendered to her wonderful touch.

"Oh Chris. You're gonna..." he left the sentence unfinished.

She moaned in reply and sucked him deeper, pulling his scrotum and rubbing his asshole. His thighs tightened and his body started to shake as the first rush of semen started to move from deep within. Harry seemed to lose all sense of consciousness as she guided him urgently on. He felt the familiar rush of warmth, that heavenly feeling beyond any description and began to cum.

Chrissie felt him widen as the fluid ripped up from his balls and into her mouth. She pulled her mouth off him and jerked his urgently pulsating cock. His seed shot out and landed on her cheek.

"oh no," she cried with a laugh feeling him throbbing under her touch.

Harry was lost to reality as she pumped him out onto her skin. Onto her shoulder and onto her cleavage. He finished cumming but stayed at semi hard. Chrissie smiled up and moved to suck him clean. Hungrily though, he pulled her up off her knees and kissed her. She responded by thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth signaling her own exaltation in his explosion.

They broke apart and he looked into her eyes as he wiped away the cum that had landed on her cheek. He licked it off his fingers slowly, never breaking eye contact. He moved down and licked his semen off her tits. It had dribbled down the deep valley between them and he followed it down with his tongue. Her nipples were bullet hard with desire. Giving him head, making him cum, had only increased her need for this man. Now he was licking his seed from her breasts. She watched dreamily as he licked and gently sucked her hard peaks. Slowly Harry kissed his way up to her mouth and they shared his seed. Chris was delighted. Rarely had she been with a man who was willing to taste his own cum. It made her desperate to have him. She needed him desperately to fuck her, to go deeper into her than any man ever had.

12