Chrissie and Colleague Get Off Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry raised his head to look at the younger couple in the opposite building. They were on the sofa. The girl was riding her man cowgirl and pinching her nipples. She then moved a hand down and began to run her clit before bringing her fingers up to her mouth. She smiled at Harry and Chris before licking them clean and returning them, between her legs. She threw her head back and rode on.

One of Harry's hands had found its way to Chrissies wet pussy. Gently he explored her large folds. He delicately traced the outline and teased at pushing into her soaking hole. She whimpered as she moved in to kiss him.

Chrissie's hand moved down and started to stroke Harry's cock. He was wide and at full mast again. She guessed he was somewhere between six and half to seven inches long. A very useful size. The thought of him inside her made her whimper as Harry slowly slipped two fingers inside and reached back to hook onto her G spot. Now it was her who had the shaking legs. Harry's mouth was back on her nipples, gently biting and nuzzling as his fingers squelched inside her. Chrissie's eyes were closed as she slowly moved her hips in rhythm with his fingers.

"Get on the sofa baby. I'm going to eat you right now," he ordered.

Without any words she lay down on her back and spread her legs wide for him. He looked down to see her bush was manicured and trimmed. Her excitement was obvious to see. She was dripping. Her pink clit stood tall and firm, her labia fully engorged. Without hesitation he sank to his knees and started to gently lick her inner thighs as his fingers slipped back inside her making her inhale deeply.

To her delight, Harry licked his way to her mound. Lightly his tongue flicked at her clitoris making her moan. Slowly but surely he applied a longer and more intense pressure as he ran circles around her clit. He kept this up for a full five minutes making her pant and moan. Chrissie loved being tongue fucked by somebody who knew what they were doing. Harry was slowly bringing her onto climax. But then he stopped and looked up at her. Her breasts were heaving under her deep breathing as he gently continued working her with his fingers.

"Uugh," was all she could say in frustration.

Sonofabitch she thought. But Chrissie understood Harry's game and was delighted to find he was a man not afraid to take his time to please a woman with his tongue. Her ride was all the better for it but fuck, she thought, she needed to cum so badly. Harry went back to work, slurping her wetness as his tongued danced with across her raging clitoris.

There was no doubt, Chrissie was now going to climax quickly. He pushed two fingers up into her and greedily devoured her. The combination of his thrusting fingers and his tongue darting in little figure eights over her electric clitoris were too much. With a lazy hand she reached up and squeezed her left nipple. She looked down to watch him. Heaven, she though, pure heaven. Their eyes met and her build up reached a crescendo.

Blissfully she came against his mouth. The vibrations of her orgasm spread gloriously through her body. The universe ceased to exist beyond the storm raging inside her body as waves of pleasure crashed through her very core. Gradually she cooled as he moved his mouth off her pussy. They kissed deeply as Chrissie grasped his manhood. She felt his warm dribbling precum and, rubbing it slowly over his cock, began jerked him slowly.

Chrissie wanted the prize she had lusted after for so long. She wanted his fat, pre-cumming cock. She wanted to fuck him and feel him stretch her into nirvana.

"Now, get this thing in me," she ordered as he pinched her nipple.

She lay back and spread herself open to him. He slid her to the side of the sofa and got on his knees. With one hand he reached behind and pulled her in for a fiery kiss. He pulled away and stroked his cock in front of her.

"Just stick it into me," she ordered lustfully.

He moved forward and slowly placed himself at her large lips. His warm cockhead rested against her for a second as he leaned into to kiss her. Her tongue lashed his as they both savored his slow entry. It was the final and complete possession of each others bodies they had secretly craved for years. All the flirtation, the racy talk and the solo masturbation. It all led to this fusion.

Everything ceased to exist. The world was forgotten, including the couple across the balcony who had finished and were still watching on.

Chrissie always marveled at the sensation a new penis bought her. The first penetration of a new member. Some were magnificent, some were a let down. Harry moved into her. He was wide and stretched her deliciously. A woman knows instantly, at that moment whether a man is truly tender or not. Harry eased back before pushing deeper and hitting bottom. He had never been with a woman nearing fifty. He was surprised at how deep, and tight, she was and he buried himself fully into her as she murmured in his ear.

She loved having him as deep as she could take him. It was a complete fulfillment only another women could know. Chrissie put her hands on Harry's ass and pulled him in guiding their rhythm. They gazed deep into each other's eyes making that sacred connection only truly compatible lovers understand. It was the moment when nothing needed saying anymore. There was only the ride to enjoy.

She smiled at him as he reached for her large heavy tits. They kissed slowly and lasciviously as he continued to thrust into her.

She started to laugh, "I can't believe we're doing this. I have wanted to fuck you for years and now look at you".

He smiled and pushed deep inside filling her up. Holding himself there he asked, "tell me how many times have you gotten yourself off thinking about this?"

"More than a few. What about you?"

He moved in to kiss her and probed her mouth with his tongue as he continued to fuck her

"I reckon at least a dozen," he grunted.

"I knew you were a dirty bastard behind that suave façade. Get on your back and let me fuck you just like you dreamed".

They fell of the floor and rolled over. He grabbed her ass and held himself deep inside as they flipped. She sat astride him. Putting her hands on his wide chest she started to ride him hard. With every downward thrust he moved deeply up into her in a natural rhythm. They fucked looking into each others eyes, the silence only broken but the grunting and slapping of flesh and slippery, greedy kisses.

Chrissie reveled in the power she had by being on top. Being a runner, she was in great shape and she enjoyed a vigorous fuck. I'm sure getting one now she thought. Controlling the pace, she leaned back and continued to fuck him as she moved a hand down to her clit. Working her magic on herself she soon felt the old familiar warming rush. She was going to cum, and soon. Harry simply held he ass and smoothly pumped in and out of her so she could enjoy herself.

"Oh god, oh Jesus," she moaned "A little faster..."

She squirmed until she felt the action of his now hammering cock stimulating her g spot.

"C'mon, oh baby c'mon," she murmured as she coaxed herself on.

"Oh fuck," Harry was now building too.

He noticed the droplets on her top lip, her forehead and her chest and thought how hot she looked. Their skins had become sweaty with their body heat. The room smelled of raw delicious sex. A bead of sweat ran down her chest between her bouncing breasts. Like a savage he lapped it up and started sucking on her nipples. She felt the tension growing within her body.

"Oh god Harry," she panted.

Breathlessly she felt the electricity building, running from her finger tips and then fusing to her core as she broke. He drove up into her relentlessly as she climaxed. Releasing every bit of pent up energy in her body, the waves ran through her and she delighted in the reverberations through her clit. She bent to kiss Harry who was holding off his own moment.

Without a word he rolled them over. Harry drove into her as hard as he could. Encouraging him, Chrissie pulled him deeper, her tongue snaking into his mouth. The feeling of her warm soaking pussy contracting around him combined with her velvet tongue in his mouth brought him to the edge. Harry drove into her as hard as he could.

"C'mon baby, "she whispered breathlessly.

She placed a finger at the entrance of his ass and gently pressed. It was the old trick she learned to make a man cum harder. And cum he did. Holding himself deeply in her, he came and came and came. It seemed to last forever. She felt him pulsating against her still tingling walls.

Gently he lowered himself to lie on top of her. He held her face in his hands. The sweet sacred signal that all great lovers share passed between them. He kissed her long and tenderly. Chrissie felt his spent rod still jumping inside her as his own aftershocks ran amok

"Well, you're not bad," she joked before adding, "I knew we would be great together".

"Yep"

"You're softening now but it still feels divine having you in there," she purred.

"That was fucking incredible. Do you know how sexy you are?" he asked before kissing again. He drew a blanket over them and they soon fell into an exhausted but satisfied sleep.

Chrissie woke around five am with a start.

"Shit, I need to go," she said as he woke beside her.

She dressed silently before she grabbed him. Harry, still naked, was trying to find his trackpants but she kissed his long and hard making him quickly erect.

Laughing, she suppressed a desire to stay and fuck him. Both clothed, they made their way out the door of the apartment.

Stepping into the elevator Harry punched the ground floor button.

Turning to her he said, "we should do this again sometime".

Her only reply was to pull him down for a deep kiss.

"Maybe we will," she replied.

As the elevator descended they wrapped themselves in each other and she felt he was quickly erect. She reached into his track pants and stroked him hungrily.

"I am going to need more of this," she teased, "can you feel when you're dribbling like that?" licking his precum off her fingers

"Yeh sometimes, why?" he asked a little bewildered.

"Just curious, I love the taste," she purred into his ear

The elevator reached the ground floor and they stepped out to the street.

"Here's your cab," he called as a passing taxi slowed for his waved hand. It pulled into the curb and he opened the door.

"See you at work in a few hours. But first will you do something for me?" she asked stepping into the taxi.

"Sure what is it?" he asked.

She leaned into his ear and lowered her voice, "I want you to go up there and jack off onto the bra I left on your sofa".

"What?" Harry asked stunned.

"I'll see you later," she grinned at him raising her eyebrows.

Harry watched the cab drive off into the early hours of the morning feeling himself getting fully hard again.

Harry went back to his apartment and opened the blinds to the dawn light and also so his fuck friends could see in. Whether they could or not he didn't know. Perhaps they were asleep. It was still quite dark outside so he flicked the light on given them a better view.

He then picked up Chrissies' sheer black bra and smiled. An idea had come to him. He searched round for his phone and set it up so that he could be seen standing in front of wide window. He set the Facetime mode and dialled Chrissie. He is trackpants were around his ankles and as the phone rang he began teasing his hard cock.

Chrissie looked into her bag when she heard the phone ring. She gasped when she saw it was a video call from Harry. He was looking into the camera and slowly jerking his hard cock. She answered in silence. He drew a long strand of precum up to his mouth and licked it for her. Chrissie quickly put her ear buds in so she could hear but still no words were spoken. She heard Harry grunting as he wanked his manhood for her. He spat into his hand and she heard the slick motion of his hand on his cock.

Harry watched Chrissie's face break into a wide eyed smile when suddenly she seemed to point at the screen of her phone. Harry quickly turned around and looked through the window to see the girl in the apartment opposite riding a dildo as she watched Harry jacking off into Chrissie's bra.

Harry was momentarily stunned but his aching cock demanded he continue. He pushed his cock deep into the sheer material and held his cock in place without stroking. He squeezed the precum from its tip and let it seep through Chrissie's bra. He moved into the camera so she could see the crystal nectar appear through the fabric. Slowly he began rubbing the smooth material over his mushroom head. It wasn't long before he started shaking and Chrissie saw his thigh muscles tense.

Chrissie was suddenly very wet again and badly wanted Harry's cock. Her plan for Harry to spray his seed into her bra had become far more erotic than she could have dreamed. She needed relief. Bugger, she would have to wait until she got home. Chrissie squeezed her thighs together to tease herself. God, she loved to watch a man pleasure himself. There was nothing hotter than a sexy, confident man and Chrissie had found one who knew how to work her equipment. And his own for her. A rare breed. She licked her lips at Harry and heard him say two words.

"I'm cumming," he grunted as the black brassiere whipped over his straining cock.

Harry took another look out the window at the young woman masturbating for him. She started to shake buck her hips as she dropped her head, clearly she was also about to cum.

Harry looked back at Chrissie on the phone, he dropped the bra and thrust forward with his angry cock. Chrissie was delighted to see Harry reach a rapid climax. He jerked several large thick ropes of cum from his wide cock. He caught some in his free hand. As he slumped to his spent knees on the sofa, still stroking, Harry lifted his hand and licked his seed into his tongue. Looking directly into the camera, slowly he poked it out for Chrissie to see before he swallowed with a wink. Then, without a word, he disconnected the call.

In the cab, Chrissie discreetly slipped a finger up her skirt. Not wearing panties, she quickly felt her pussy was a wet mess. She easily started to work her diddle her clit. As soon as she was home she threw herself onto her bed and vigorously fingerfucked herself to another glorious orgasm. Blissfully, she drifted off for an hour of sleep before rising to face another Monday in the office.

12