All Comments on 'Chrissie and Colleague Get Off Pt. 03'

by Harriet1111

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Fuck that was hot, the sex was fantastic. Love the voyeur / exhibitionist aspect with the other couple. Now I need a shower ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a delicious read. Brilliant sensual writing. Great great ending. This lady would like to read more about these two. You have created a titillating little trilogy here and I for hope you keep writing.

Bec from Bray Park

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo! I love this strong woman you have created. Do keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is the foursome cumming? It has to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God this is a wicked story! The set of is great and the tempo of the tale is purrfect. Had to go back and read first and second parts and thoroughly enjoyed them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding trilogy Harriett. So teasing, so descriptive, so many twists and turns. Voyuerism, delayed gratification, steamy sex. mutual and all done with panache! Beautiful work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! Congratulations on these three stories. So so hot! You have to explore this dynamic of younger man, older woman some more. The tension and release is so well done as my panties, so so wet, might attest! Fab writing keep the good stuff cumming:)

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Oh my lord what a superb trilogy. Twists, turns and delicious trysts. I really enjoy your writing, tasteful yet wicked without taudry cliches. A delight to behold and believe me I rode every wave with Chrissie. She is divine, older, confident, sexy and sassy. Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous