All Comments on 'Chrissie Transformed'

by giandomenico

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'll give you an "A" for effort.

You have potential, but this story doesn't live up to it. There was no buildup to the climax, just "Here it is! Ta-daaa!" And the son being 6'8"? Really??? Well, as the saying goes: "Dream big," right?

A better approach, I feel, would have been to lengthen the story and show us how and about at what point son developed his desire for his girlie dad, or have one seduce the other. Your writing isn't horrible, far from it, but needs work. Even though it's a fantasy, make it more realistic and relatable. Pretend these two are real people who are attracted to each other. How might that play out in real life? So, you get "honorable mention" from me today. Maybe tomorrow, you can inspire me to give you both thumbs and big toes and o===8 up. Keep writing. Practice makes perfect. =)

Senor_SmutSenor_Smutalmost 5 years ago
A good start

First, let me say that I've been wanting some trans- or sissy-daddy stories for a long time, so this is very welcome!

I think you have made a good start here. There's the skeleton of a good story, I should say, though things happen too abruptly and without the proper setup to give the right "oomph." If you choose to do another edit of the story, I'd recommend giving some thought to building up the emotions and tension between Chrissie and her son before they have sex. It would make the story longer by several scenes at least, but I think it would be worth it.

Good job, and I look forward to seeing where you go from here!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
If only

Could have been a nice story, if only the characters didn't sound like they were appearing on sesame street. Really childish speech. Had to give up when her dress came off and he wanted to show her what a big strong manly wanly can do to his daddy waddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

I love this theme! Please post more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous