Chrissie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby," he hissed. "I'm gonna cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

"It doesn't matter," she said listlessly. "Just hurry up Okay."

"Oh yeah it matters," he said. "Your little bitch of a husband wouldn't be too happy if I knocked you up."

"Get off me, you asshole," shrieked Shanna. "Tim is far more of a man than you'll ever be. I don't know why I'm even doing this with you. You can't even make me cum. Get out of my house, and never come back."

Then she just started crying while he got his clothes and ran out of the house. He couldn't get his truck out of the driveway without hitting my car so he drove over my grass, and left ruts in it, but the lawn was the least of my problems. I sat down next to her and she looked up at me with tears still running down her cheeks.

"Oh no," she screamed, as she realized that I'd been there for a while.

"I'm just going to pack a few things, and be out of your way," I said. I guess I was hurting far more than I'd expected to be. I never really thought I'd ever truly love her but I did. I'd always thought that I was just hanging onto her because I really had no other options. I mean who else beside her would ever really want me. She was far better looking than any other woman I'd been close to. And she seemed to genuinely care for me. But it was time for me to leave and end this farce once and for all.

I left, and spent the night in a cheap motel that to this day I don't remember. All I remember was that it had walls and a small bed and it cost me 49.95 for the night.

Shanna was waiting for me outside of my job the next day. She had on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt and was trying to be as anti-sexy as she could but it wasn't working. That woman could look sexy wearing a burlap bag. She had huge circles under her eyes, and was still crying. Everyone in the building looked at me like I was dog shit when I walked right by her and refused to speak to her. My boss told me to take the day off and go home and settle my affairs, because Shanna sitting out in the parking lot crying was bad for business. Actually I think he just wanted to please her on some level.It was just another case of her magic tits influencing some weaker guy.

I finally agreed to go home and listen to her part of the story, before going back to my shitty motel. Once I got there, she started by taking all of her clothes off and jumping on me.

"Back off Shanna, we're here to talk, not to fuck, so say what you have to say," I snapped at her.

"I love you Tim. You're the only one who wants me. You're the only one who really loves me. Every other man I've ever met doesn't really want to know me, or care for me. All they want is a chance to get their hands on my tits. And once they do, most of them are so intimidated that they can't perform. The few that can perform only think of just fucking me, like I was just a barrel with a hole in it. They never take even a second to consider whether or not I'm enjoying it. Then they need to tell everyone they fucked me."

"That's part of why I was so attracted to you. When I first came home and saw you with Sarah, you looked me over and then just turned back to her, like you had barely noticed me. I took off my clothes in front of you pretending that I didn't know you were there, but I knew you were. In fact I was so turned on by the fact that you didn't react to me like the other boys did that I would have fucked you right there in front of Sarah."

"I called you a couple of days later to ask you to fix my laptop. I didn't even own a laptop. I was planning on borrowing one but I ended up not needing to, because you said "No." No one before that had ever said that to me about anything. Then you and Sarah started going out and I got jealous. The first time I heard you fucking her, and heard her having orgasms with you, I began to hate my own dorm mate."

Shanna bit her lip like she was deciding what to say next. I later found out what she'd held back that time.

"I couldn't believe it," Shanna told me. "I was the hottest girl in the school and I was jealous of some Plain Jane dorm mate. I had all of the important guys on the campus following me around. They'd be willing to do anything I said just for a chance to sniff my pussy, and I was pining away over some nerd."

"So after Sarah's accident, I set out to get you. It took me a while because you were really fucking stubborn. But eventually I did, and then I got you in bed and it was better than I ever thought it could be. Even today, I find myself craving what you do to me. Then when you stopped wearing those thick ass glasses and let me dress you, I started to realize that you weren't bad looking and I just fell for you, Tim."

"There is truly no other man that I want to be with, and certainly no one that I love except for you. But when I found out that I couldn't have kids, I started to just feel empty. Like there's a hole inside of me. I took stock of my life and realized that except for you I have nothing. In the old days I could crook my little finger and twenty guys would fight over the honor of doing something for me. But you have never been someone I could control, and I started to wonder whether or not I could still get another man. I had doubts because since I can't have kids, why would any man want me. I'm a biological dead end. No matter how much sperm they pump into me, I'm never going to get pregnant. They're just wasting their seed by putting it into me. As a woman I have literally no purpose, I'm just a fuck toy, nothing else. But then when that bastard started talking about you, I realized that no matter what I am, that I love you, and that you love me. So maybe that's what my purpose is supposed to be. Maybe my purpose is to make you happy."

It was a great speech. And I thought about it for a long time. I did sleep at home that night, but I slept in the guest room. It took weeks for us to get back to any sort of intimacy. And months before I was able to even say that I loved her, and even begin to feel it. But the balance of power in our relationship had shifted even more. So a couple of years later, all of the stars lined up again. Shanna ran into Butch, the quarterback from our old college football team. Life had not been good to Butch. He was married to a little fat woman with a mustache. He had gotten her pregnant and had no way out since her father was the chief of police. Shanna was initially shocked by his appearance. Butch was fat, out of shape and balding. Butch originally had to blackmail her to get into her pants, but once he got there, even though the sex wasn't good for Shanna, she relished the control over him more than anything else.

Over the first few months of their affair, I began to suspect something again, but without proof I didn't know what to do. Shanna started to become distant, and I didn't know how to handle that either. I knew that this was somehow again tied to Shanna's feelings of inadequacy, and I didn't want to push her over the edge. Since she was my wife, I thought that it was at least partially my fault.

At the same time I took stock of my life. The years had been kind to me. I realized that I was a decent looking guy and I could if I wanted, get someone else. So I decided to make my self even more attractive in hopes of getting my Shanna back. Instead of just sitting there and watching while some bigger stronger guy took my toys I was going to fight back.

I bought all new clothes and got a new haircut. I started going to the gym and took Karate lessons. I even bought something I'd wanted all my life. I bought a brand new Mustang GT. From the first day that I bought the car, I knew that something was different about it. The weirdest thing happened at the dealership. The salesman couldn't find the keys to let me test drive it, or sit in it. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. All I did was to try the door handle and it opened immediately. He said he'd go into his office and find the keys so I could drive the car. When he came back, I told him I'd take it even though I hadn't driven the car. I know it sounds stupid, but somehow I knew that this car and I were meant for each other. He was pretty happy too. Mustangs don't sit on a lot for very long. He hadn't been able to sell this one though because the bright Yellow paint isn't everyone's cup of tea, and there was just something about the car.

The first day that I drove the car home, was also the day that I found out that Shanna was fucking Butch. I saw him sneaking away as I drove into my driveway. Shanna tried to act like nothing was going on, but I knew. And I knew, that she knew, that I knew.

A couple of weeks later, it all got even stranger. I came in from work early and put my Mustang in the garage. When I walked into the house Butch was sitting in my living room, on my couch.

"Hey Timmie," he said. "We need to talk."

"Who the fuck, are you?" I asked. "I mean other than probably the guy Shanna is fucking. And why do I want to talk to you?"

"You don't recognize me?" he asked with confusion on his face. "It's Butch, from school. I was the quarterback. You stole Shanna from me."

"Oh yeah, uhm, what happened to you?" I asked.

"Well I wasn't good enough to go pro, and I got some girl pregnant. Anyway none of that matters. What does matter is that I'm going to be fucking Shanna whenever I want to, and you're not going to say or do anything about it."

He stood up and leaned over me and said, "Or else." As if I was supposed to be intimidated.

Just as the word else came out of his mouth, I remembered what my Karate Instructor had told me. Land a decisive strike first and the fight will go a lot easier. I kneed Butch in his nuts so hard that it lifted him off his feet. Then, while he was jumping around on his tiptoes, off balance, I kicked him in his chest and knocked him down. While he was on his back, I put my knee on his throat and looked down at him. I saw fear in his eyes.

"Look Bitch, or Butch, whatever your name is. I don't care. You can take Shanna out of here right fucking now. I won't lift a finger to stop you. In fact, I'll help her pack. You aren't the first person she's cheated on me with. I'm done with her. She's yours, take her."

"She won't go with me, and I already have a wife," he whined. "She loves you and won't leave you. I had to blackmail her to get her to fuck me in the first place."

He was still holding onto his nuts as I let him get up. "Get out of my house, Butch." I snapped.

"I'll be back," he yelled still holding onto his nuts. "Shanna had better call me, or we'll both go to jail for a long time. I hate my life so I don't mind going to jail to get away from that bitch I married. But I don't think being trapped in a women's prison will be very good for your lovely wife."

As soon as he got outside the door, his bravery returned. "I'll kick your ass next time," he sneered as he ran towards his car. The pain in his nuts made him limp.

A few minutes later I'd gone out to my garage and was installing the rear blackout panel on my new Mustang, when Shanna drove up and came into the garage.

"Where Butch?" she asked tentatively.

"I kicked his ass, and sent him home," I said without looking up from my car. "Shanna, I'm not going through this again. Pack your stuff and get out. You can live with butch and his wife and kid. But I'm not going to put up with this."

"Didn't that asshole explain things to you?" She asked me, crying already. "This isn't like last time. I'm not doing this out of curiosity, or frustration. Tim, I know that you love me, and believe it or not, I love you and only you. But I don't have a choice. My back is against the wall. So until I can find a way out of this, I'll just have to put up with it."

"Shanna what kind of hold does Butch have over you that you'd throw our marriage away for it?" I was really curious now.

Shanna looked at the ground, and couldn't meet my eyes. "So what exactly are you doing to the car?" she asked. "Can I sit in it? Maybe we could go for a drive."

I almost forgot that she was trying to change the subject when she reached for the door handle and the locks clicked shut. I started thinking that maybe I'd hit a wire or something and there was a short in the electronic locks.

"Shanna, what is Butch holding over your head? He said if it got out you'd both do jail time. He doesn't mind going to jail. He claims he hates his wife and wants to get away from her. What could be that bad? Did you guys sell drugs in college or something? That was so long ago that no one would even care now."

"Tim," she said quietly. "If I thought that you'd wait for me, I'd go to jail too. But the thing is; I'm more worried about you finding out than going to jail."

"Shanna if you can't tell me then I guess we don't really have much of a marriage. I'll file for divorce as soon as I can find an attorney. You can have the house and your car. I'll take my car and find a new place to live. I guess you and Butch can use our home as your love nest away from his wife." She ran into the house and slammed the door, I could hear her screaming and crying from the garage. I decided to take my car out for a drive while I figured out what to do. I really did love her. Then I noticed that the doors were locked and my keys were still in the ignition. It suddenly dawned on me that I was in trouble because I didn't have a spare set of keys. I'd have to call a locksmith. I stood up and looked in through the window and there they were. But something weird happened. The door locks just popped open. Weirder still, the engine started, and the lights came on. I remember thinking, "it's just a short in the wiring harness," my car will not transform. I got in and backed the car out of the garage. Shanna came running out of the house. "Please don't leave me," she screamed. The door locks snapped shut again as she approached the car. I started thinking that maybe the car had a proximity sensor and it was attached to the alarm and the automatic starter. Except that the car didn't have an automatic starter and the factory alarm system didn't have any proximity sensors.

"Tim please, just give me a couple of days to figure this out. I just need a way to explain this all to you," she said. I lowered the window and looked at her. She really was beautiful, and I really did love her with all of my heart.

"You have 2 days Shanna," I said coldly. "For two days everything is on standby. You don't fuck or have any contact with Butch. You sleep in the guest room. I don't get a lawyer. After that if we haven't talked, I'll take it as you just can't give up Butch, or that you keeping a secret from me, that you're willing to share with Butch means that you and he should be married, and I should be free."

"Where are you going now?" she asked.

"Just out for a drive," I said.

"Can I come?" she asked quietly. Before I could say anything, the window closed all on its own, and the engine started revving and the car started to back its way down the driveway. I tried to tell her that it wasn't me, that there was a short in the car's electronic system but she had turned away and headed back in the house looking as if her life was about to end.

"I hate that bitch," I said loudly to no one as I drove down the deserted roads. "I've given her a great life, everything she's ever asked for. I love her with all of my heart and soul. How does she repay me? She cheats on me every time she can. Maybe she's just not the type of woman who can be faithful; At least not to me. But she's so beautiful. It just rips my heart out every time she does this. But this time takes the cake. Does she really expect me to believe this bullshit about Butch blackmailing her. I think the two of them are in this together, and she just wants to be able to fuck Butch and not have to sneak around. She just wants to rub my face in her shit, because she knows she can't control me." I guess I thought that I was just talking to myself, and no one was listening. I often spoke my thoughts out loud as a way of just easing my tension, so I didn't become too stressed out in bad situations. If I knew then, what I know now, I'd never have done it.

2 Days later Shanna came to me and told me that she wanted for the three of us to sit down and discuss the problem like rational adults. She'd come up with a possible solution. Her solution involved 2 steps if I was willing. The first step involved the meeting with Butch, and us trying to see if maybe we could pay Butch some money to get him to just go away. If he wouldn't accept the money would I be willing to just pack up and move away with her. The second thing was she wanted us to go to marriage counseling, because she really did love me with all of her heart, and she didn't want to lose me for anything. Maybe through counseling, she could figure out what was wrong with her and why she was always getting into these situations. She seemed so sincere and she'd been so miserable for the past 2 days. That I said yes.

A little bit later Butch showed up. When he showed up, I just felt this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. He didn't move tentatively like he was scared that I'd kick his ass again. He was smirking and smiling like he'd already won.

Shanna started out the conversation, "Butch, you don't make very much money in your job. Instead of having sex with me, could we pay you some money? We could probably manage 10 or fifteen thousand dollars, to keep this our secret."

"Bitch are you crazy, or do you think I am?" he sneered. "What would I do with money? My wife would find it and make me spend it on things for her and the brat. I couldn't bank it because she'd find out, and then how would I explain it. I already told you what I want. You used to like it too, until you started fucking this wimp and let him take you away from me. So now those titties are mine again. I'm going to fuck you as often as I want unless your hubby here wants to see some three hundred pound female prisoner turn you into a dyke against your will."

"She said she doesn't want you Butch," I snapped.

"And that only makes it better," he snapped right back. "All through college until you got your hands on her, I had to share this bitch with half of the team. She controlled everything. When we fucked, and how was always up to her. She loved the power, and the control more than anything else. Do you know I once saw her do a gangbang with 5 guys and she still didn't get off. Think about it 5 guys blew their goo all over her and all she wanted was to go home, take a shower and find out why some nerd left her at the movies."

I was getting more pissed as the conversation went on.

"So maybe you need to know what's going on here. If we go to prison you'll never see this bitch again. We'd probably end up doing life. Murder is still a capital crime and there's no statute of limitations on it."

Shanna paled as he mentioned murder. "Okay I'll let you fuck me," she said.

"No you won't, I'll kill him first." I said seriously.

"Your little wife obviously hasn't told you about this has she?" he asked. "Okay I guess that's my job then."

He seemed to really be enjoying himself. Maybe he just enjoyed fucking up other people's lives, because his life was so shitty since he left college.

"Please don't," whined Shanna. She seemed so pitiful that my heart just went out to her.

"Whatever it is we'll make it through it," I told her.

"Back when we were in college, Shanna could always wiggle that ass and shake those titties and every guy on campus would do whatever she wanted," he began. "She also controlled the women through the men, because all she had to do is find out which guy a girl was interested in, and go after him. None of the girls wanted to try to compete with her. Whatever Shanna wanted, Shanna got; until you came along. For some reason that I could never figure out she was crazy about you. She told me way back, a year before we graduated that she was going to marry you. There were only 2 things in the way. One was that you never even gave her a second look. I couldn't figure out why, I thought that maybe you were gay. Why didn't you like her?" he asked.