Chrissy and Zach Make a Move

Story Info
The Nerd gets the girl.
2k words
4.37
10.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: All characters in this story are 18 years old or older. Enjoy!

The Next day at the local pizza parlor Jacob and Vanessa kept sneaking secret smiles and giggles to each other all day but their friends were not blind. By lunch time both of their best friends were pulling them to the side wanting to know what the hell was going on. Jacob told his tale to Zack of how Vanessa seduced him and brought every fantasy he has ever had to reality the night before. And how now he loves her even more then he did before.

Zack sat there with his mouth open and stammered, "She did what? No way! Not sweet and innocent Vanessa?"

Jacob stood fidgeting nearly off his in his affirmative reply. Zack laughed and said, "Wow you are doomed you are so in love!" And then punched Jacob's arm.

Jacob let out the breath he had been holding and said, "yeah I am but I have never felt anything that felt so right. She was in my arms and her name on my lips."

And those boys smiled and looked over at Chrissy and Vanessa's table. Chrissy says she understands and knew it couldn't last forever. But in true Chrissy form says, "now who do I do?"

Vanessa laughs and says," well I do have a idea for you."

Chrissy says, "this should be good;" and laughs.

Vanessa says, "Jacob and I talked last night and he mentioned that Zack has liked you for a long time but he feels he is too much of a nerd to have a chance with you."

Chrissy's mouth drops, "he likes me, I never knew that? We volunteer at the animal shelter on the weekends together and have a blast but he never has said anything before."

Chrissy gets her pondering face on and says,

"Well he certainly is not a nerd in my book! He's funny, loves animals, reads, and we can have a conversation about what we like and don't like without blinking so no he is definitely not unwanted. I just assumed he wasn't interested. I have flirted shamelessly with him and he never seemed to notice?"

Vanessa grins and says, "Now that you know, make him notice you on purpose." The girls grin and smile back at the boys.

The next day is Saturday and Chrissy shows up for her shift and its her day to bathe the dogs. She is in her short shorts and white tank top. Zack comes in and Chrissy is bent over getting supplies arranged and he has to stop himself and puts his hand over his cock because it automatically starts to raise. He closes his eyes and starts thinking non sexy thoughts and the next thing he knows he hears Chrissy calling his name.

"Hey Zach! Hey sleepy head and you're running late!

Chrissy is standing directly in from of him and sees a confused look on his face.

"Are you ok?"

Zach stammers, "Oh yeah I'm fine I just was thinking about something."

Chrissy bumps her hip into him and winks mischievously and says, "I bet you were!

Zach blushes, clears his throat a few times and says, "Are you ready to get the dogs done?"

Chrissy says, "Yes."

They slowly progress through the next couple hours working together and having a good time as always. Chrissy is taking every chance she can get to accidentally touch Zack and linger near by him. She makes eye contact with him and smiles while getting her clothes a little wetter then she normally would. Zach sees Chrissy's body showing through her damp clothes. His cock begins to grow again in his shorts. He makes of point of covering his growing member with a towel or wet dog. Whichever was more closer to him at the time.

Tina the lady that ran the shelter yells into the back. "Hey Chrissy?" "Zach?" "We're closed up now, so when you guys are done just lock the door on your way out!"

"No problem, Chrissy yells! We are almost done we will see you tomorrow have a good night!"

Chrissy and Zack finish up the last dog and clean up the shower area. Back in the shower area there is a dog shower plus a regular shower for the staff and Zack and Chrissy always take turns cleaning up before they leave. Zack takes the dirty towels to the washer and Chrissy decides to take this as her brazen moment. She goes into the shower room and strips naked. She hears Zack call her name. "I'm in here!" Zach opens the door and stops dead in his tracks as he stares at her naked form.

Chrissy smiles as she stands there with one hand on her hip and the other one beckoning Zack. He slowly walks forward still unsure what to do or say but unable to look away.

She softly says, "Do you like what you see?"

He nods. "Do you like me?"

He nods again unable to stop staring at her naked curvy body. By this point Zack is directly in front of Chrissy and she leans in and whispers in his ear, "Do you want me?"

Zach is breathing hard and you can already see his impressive growth. He just grabs her waist and kisses her. His kiss was not shy or unsure. It was a kiss of a man that knew what he wanted and he had exactly what he wanted in his hands. Zach's confidence turned her on more. Chrissy was expecting inexperience but he apparently was not as inexperienced as she expected.

Zack pulled her close and his hands roamed over her body claiming her as his own. He kissed her deep and hard and Chrissy moaned she was so wet already. He broke their kiss and kissed down her neck and her moans were driving him wild. His hands found her pussy and he let a few fingers slide in and she almost came from that. Zach's smile had the most the devilish tint to it.

He broke away and stripped his clothes off and it was Chrissy's turn to have her mouth drop when she saw his hard cock. It was so big and thick she licked her lips. Zach commanded her to "go into the shower," and she went.

They entered the hot steaming shower together and he washed her and himself off quickly. He wrapped her in a towel and they went into the directors office and closed the door. As soon as the door was shut, Zach had Chrissy was against the wall.

His lips on hers again and his hands roaming her body. His mouth kisses down her neck to her breasts he sucks on them as he massages them. Chrissy moans and she is so wet. He slides two fingers into her and uses his thumb to circle her clit as he worships her breasts and lips and neck with his mouth. His fingers working inside her making Chrissy moan and call his name in an almost low screaming moan, "Zach!!!!!!" Chrissy grips his back hard with her nails as Zack leans back and focuses on fingering Chrissy. He watches her face intently to watch when he is doing things right. He speeds up and Chrissy starts to tremble and whimper. "Zach...awww...goddamn...! That feels so good!"

Zack says, "Cum for me baby it will be only the first of many tonight."

Chrissy sees the devil in his eyes and it sends her over the edge as she cums hard all over his hand. Her legs start to give out and he holds her. He holds her until he feels her legs support her again.

Chrissy whimpers, "Wow, I wasn't expecting that."

Zack says, " Baby you haven't seen anything yet!"

Chrissy says, "Let me show you what I can do," as she pushes him up against the edge of their bosses desk.

Chrissy kisses him again and strokes him and kisses down his body. Zack moans and Chrissy reaches his cock. She takes him in her mouth and takes him deep in her throat. Zack drops his head back and let's out a deep belly moan and it just makes Chrissy even wetter. Nothing sexier then when a man groans. She takes him deep and hard and fast. She pumps him with one hand and massages his balls with the other hand. He moans hard and he tells her, "you are so good."

She feels his tremble and he tells her to stop he doesn't want to finish this way. He stands her up and and lays her across the desk and he stands admiring her body and then like a ravenous wolf he attacks her wet pussy with his mouth. He eats her pussy like its his last meal he fingers her as he eats her. He flicks her clit and sucks his tongue into her womanhood, probing deep.

Chrissy grips the edge of the desk and screams. Her legs draped over Zack's shoulders. She pulls him closer into her and the deeper she pulls him the more ferocious he eats and her. Chrissy cums again and Zack drinks and licks up every drop of her juices.

Zack stands up and pulls Chrissy towards him and slides the head of cock towards her and Chrissy nods her heads and says, "it's ok."

Zack slides the head in and she gasps at the fullness of him. Zack goes slow and slowly sides himself in and out of her until she has taken all of him in. Chrissy has her back arched and Zack drags his hands down her body admiring her. He says, "I never thought this would happen," as he starts slowly building his speed just enjoying how tight Chrissy was on his cock.

Chrissy moans and groans in ecstasy, "you feel so good." Letting these words out breathlessly as she stares into his eyes.

Zack lifts her legs over his forearms and takes himself deeper in her and starts slamming into her faster and Chrissy lets out a yell.

She says, "God please more!"

Zack knows how to take orders and grabs Chrissy's sides and speeds up and is burying himself into her. Both are moaning and gasping with each thrust Zack can't get himself deep enough in her. Her doesn't think he could ever have enough of Chrissy. Chrissy hasn't felt anything like this before there is a emotional connection but also a primal lust to it and she never wants it to end. She feels the growing of her third orgasm growing in her and she feels Zack swelling as he is nearing the end.

He grabs her hips and slams his cock into her deep and hard one last time and they both let out a scream as she feels his hot seed fill her. Her milks himself into her but knows Chrissy isn't done.

Zach flips her over on her belly and spreads her legs. His cock is still hard and slams into her again. Zack reaches and fingers her clit as he slams into her. He is showing her no mercy. He feels her trembles and she shakes and Chrissy lets out a scream as she cums and keeps cumming squirting all over his cock and down her legs. Once Chrissy's orgasm has been milked out Zack puts one hand one her hip and grabs her shoulder with the other and pounds into her. He wants to feel her pussy around his cock forever. So tight, so warm, so wet, she is so beautiful. He keeps slamming until he lets out a deep moan and his seed explodes in her again. Deep and hard it shoots and he collapses on her back and gives her gentle kisses.

They collapse onto the floor and lay on the towel Chrissy had worn into the office and he holds her. Touching her all over not sure that this is real but not wanting to wake up. Chrissy gives him a kiss and he says, "you were worth the wait."

"I wish I would of known you were waiting," Chrissy says laughing as he holds her. Her large breasts giggling against his arms around her body.

"Well now you know and know I can love you and pleasure you like that every night."

Chrissy smiles and says, "that sounds like a deal!"

The End