All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 23'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I haven't even read it yet

And I'm still so happy!

Seriously, I have spent every night for the past month just checking the new stories, not seeing this one, and being disappointed.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
So Happy

to have another chapter. fun, mayhem and even more fun

pornfisherpornfisheralmost 11 years ago
Wohoo

a new chapter worth the wait

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 11 years ago

Sounds like Gabby stopped by the biker bar. But why? Who's she looking out for?

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
final fantasy league

who the hell is keeping score of this guy scoring?

women pulling trains seems to be a popular subject on this site

but this guy, how does he keep track of all the women?

hell one woman was enough to totally discombobulate me!

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
True enough

I) it is a comedy; a screwball insane comedy.

II) sometimes Zane scores and sometimes...like the whole episode that started at the Mall and ended up with the two lawyers in his bed...that was all his fault...or wasn't he just trying to get some sleep?

III) I promise you, it gets worse for poor Zane - things like discussions among the ladies that they pump him up with Viagra and Nuvigil and use him like community property.

IIII) I would like to think sex with Zane is not scott-free; it is often now woman he wants to be with but which woman gets to him first.

IV) the woman Zane wants to be with is Christina, so the guy is not getting everything he wants and how Christina reacts to is antics is relevant. This comes up in a later chapter.

I have no clue on how often Zane has scored. Maybe the girls should mark him, like hash marks or the notches on a warclub.

Anyway, Chapters 25 through 30 are with the editor, I swear, and Chapter 31 is about half way done. I've taken a tiny timeout to get three different stories completed as well. (My technique is to write part of a story until the creative fire dims then pick up another story - right now I have a dozen stories in varying degrees of completion as I like to have at least 6K words and a good closing point. This style sucks but my mind is fickle bitch that medicine can't seem to regulate.)

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
kinda nice to see him take a bit of control for a change

Its nice to see how he altered himself in the situation.

Its a bit much sometimes when he's constantly being controlled this way and that way to see how 'he' handles dealing with things, so it was nice in this moment when they actually listened.

Hope to see some more of it

JC

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 5 years ago
Iona's Hypocrisy is Going to Bite Her...

"Zane," Iona gave an angelic smile, "you have to do what you feel comfortable with but this is a matter of trust between us."

And the trust that Zane has put into her, which is far to much to list quickly, is being rewarded by her teasing him and making fun of him. This, remember, is after he agreed to no-sex for 'her' benefit.

Trust is a two way street and his trust in the science club is continually getting abused, manipulated and they think its ok because they're paying him with sex, or so they believe they are.

£it's ok, we're helping him have sex, its fine." Ignoring the part where Zane doesn't need their help to get that. So, they're abusing his trust, giving him nothing, all th ewhile expecting him to behave according to their dogma.

That will come back when Zane has a bad day and bite them severely. He isn't super smart, but he is linguistically gifted and has a head for politics that will come through when his kind and caring attitude gets pushed juuuuuuust a little too far I recon. Or perhaps i'm hoping.

JC

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 5 years ago
Oh...

And just to reaaaally outline my irritation with the female cast.

Girl doesn't want to have sex.

Guy restrains girl, teases her, gets her aroused and then pushes oral sex on her.

Rape

Girl doesn't want to have sex.

Guy ignores her wishes and fondles or does 'inadvertent' actions to cause stimulation.

Sexual assault.

I know its perhaps extreme, but these girls are not respecting his choices. and if he did the same to them it would be MASSIVELY different. That, is the crux of what I foresee as being calamitous for these girls if they aren't careful and push Zane one too many times.

JC

FinalStandFinalStandabout 5 years agoAuthor
JC_The_Continuer

Oh yeah ... the amount of femdom in this tale ... yep.

The double standard of what a girl can get away with pushing sex on a man versus a man on a woman is another subject I like to explore.

JC, I hope you are doing fine and taking care of yourself,

James aka FinalStand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5299 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...