All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 26'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
So much fun

and so very sexy. Vivian, in a 3some, wow thats a bit mind blowing, though it probably may not happen. Thought for sure the Vice Chancellor was on the verge of being stripped.

pornbookpornbookalmost 11 years ago
lots of titilation tho

for a chapter lite on sex :)

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 11 years ago
Nice...

You had me at the Buffy references.

But, I would have figured Zane would have loved James T Kirk. They boldly go where no man has gone before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmm,

I like it when I see a new installment of your cycle.

Always fun!

Thx a lot. Keep up the good work!

southbysoutheastsouthbysoutheastalmost 11 years ago

Another superb chapter! Love the philosophy and the verbal exchanges - Rio is so outrageous - just crazy about her

Absolutely one of the very best stories out there - please keep it going for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Once again a great chapter. I really enjoyed Zane's walk with Mercy towards the end of the chapter. It was very caring.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
All Can say is...

You get a view of the Mercy/Rio relationship from the other side in Chapter 31.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Buffy

I love the buffy references but it's Xander not Zander. Just Saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My one complaint...

Is that when writers use jewelry as a signifier of indulgence, or any other way really, they always say 24 karat. As a jeweler for the last (man is it really) 12 years, I have seen 3 projects come through the shop in 24k, and they were all bad ideas. I realize that this is a ridiculous thing to get hung up on, inaccurate or impractical use of jewelry in media of any kind is one of my pet peeves. 24k chain... grumble grumble. Also, awesome story.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
really enjoyable until,..

You used 'progressives' in a positive context. Progressives are and always have been evil and destructive practitioners of lies and hypocrisies. They take advantage of the ignorant, inexperienced and easily manipulated by their appealing but unworkable theories and policies. They may sound good, but they bring hurt, hate, poverty and hunger. Do not fall for it!

Otherwise your comedy has been an enjoyable hoot! Keep writing please.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
I call into question the logic of your statement...

Progressive - evil.

I would disagree with your premonition about the term and its application. Progressive in its inherent text and context is simply about the removal of prejudice. You can be a progressive communist, that doesn't mean that being either communist or a progressivist is being evil, they are ideologies. A progressive communist was the one that ended the cold war by enabling and removing the restrictions placed upon people.

That isn't to say that people who claim to be progressive aren't incorrect at times, but I would argue that it is the perversion of the term rather than the entire epitaph being evil. People can claim to be progressivists and try to stomp out what they see as racial impurities to make progress, ala eugenics but that isn't being a progressivist. That's warping the ideas of evolution into a political standard and mindset.

to e, progressive means the removal of barriers that are unfounded and questioning an established system in search of something better. it doesn't mean that what they do is always 'right' but rather that some can become lost in what they themselves see as 'better.'

to stick with the star trek and sci fi theme. you can be a rebel and be a progressivist by working to make a better order, or a progressive storm trooper by making a more efficient promotion system. Each is a progressive framework, just radically different by perception.

JC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...