All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 29'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
That was so hot

that now we have to do laundry becasue we o not have any clean tols, as this onw use the last of them to sop up the mess on the floor. I really need to make sure the floors below me are clean from now on

Thank you for another wonderfully squishy day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So good !!

Thank you for another great chapter and some more Paige time. As always anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
Just great

I waited until I had read all there was to read, as I could not wait to read on, to make a comment.

I love your story, your plot, your characters, etc. Please don't stop.

I especially like the way when you mention a minor character you clue me in who this person is instead of expecting everyone to be able to keep your numerous characters in our heads. I have a problem remembering names.

I also especially approve of your handling of the Rio/Mercy relationship. A M/s relationship involves [absolute] trust (on the slave's part) and [most importantly] responsibility (on the Mistress's part). I seriously doubt that many of your vanilla readers realize this, but you do.

As a story editor myself, let me say "Good Job" to frontma!! I saw only a few errors and one sentence that made no sense, in 29 chapters, you rock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5305 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...