All Comments on 'Christian Loving Ch. 03'

by flawed_ethics

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
don87654don87654about 16 years ago
When.....

Is Reuben going to ever get around to repeatedly fucking her with both of them in the nude and luxuriating in her bed with cum/sperm saturating the mattress as it seeps from her baby factory?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rachel is making great memories with Reuben.

I love how Reuben's plan is working so perfectly. Rachel is new to lust, and desire, and she's starting to get into it. I hope none of the neighbors saw them in the pool together, it might not be what anyone was expecting from a religious family. One of them should be thinking of a way to sneak off to a motel together. It would be much easier for Reuben to plant millions of his seeds in Rachel's garden!

Holyknight69Holyknight69about 3 years ago

I am glad you made the story realistic. Just screwing randomly without a care or thought especially in good Christian family just does not seem realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflawed_ethics@flawed_ethics
134 Followers
Disturbingly mellow. It has been over a decade since I last participated on the Lit scene. Over two decades since I joined. Yet, after all this time, I have returned. Stories still abound in my head. I've got one ready for proofreading. A bunch of others that need to be ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES