All Comments on 'Christian Loving Ch. 06'

by flawed_ethics

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Sibling Fucking

Sibling fucking is not where it is at in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great homecoming for dad!

Rachel wanted to get her husbands cum deep inside her right away, that way no one would be surprised at her pregnancy. Jacob wondered what the hell had gotten into his wife, but he sure did like it! It was like he was fucking a totally different woman, one who really loved feeling a cock inside her pussy. Rachel was glad to have Jake back, but he wasn't even close to pleasuring her as good as Reuben was. Until she was sure she was pregnant, she might need to sneak off to a motel with Reuben a few times just to make sure she was fertilized to her best abilities. As her husband pounded her pussy, she couldn't help but feel like she was missing something. It was probably the two extra inches of cock Reuben had been giving her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unexpected depth

Normally, characters in LW stories aren't gifted with as much introspection and self-doubt as Reuben. You have commendably made a normal stroke story much more. Bravo and well done!

Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflawed_ethics@flawed_ethics
134 Followers
Disturbingly mellow. It has been over a decade since I last participated on the Lit scene. Over two decades since I joined. Yet, after all this time, I have returned. Stories still abound in my head. I've got one ready for proofreading. A bunch of others that need to be ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES