All Comments on 'Christian Men For Muslim Ladies'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agreee

yes my sis. You are absolutely right. i hijab wearing muslim girl has also same sexual desires as any western / eurpean women does. but who drill it in the minds of pig muslim men. i am totally agreed with you and i also want to live the same life as u does. i also want to suck black men dicks everyday and enjoy it in my cunt too. thanx for the story and giving me bravery for thinking this.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
One more time...like the 1000th isn't enough, of course.

One more time we read of Ottawa--a city you claim to hate--and these characters going to Carleton University. Man...all these so-called characters must be running into each other so often that there's at least 1000 people with permanent shiners and body bruises walking around town from always bumping into one another at these places so much! Unreal...but that's what happens with cut/paste spam from a serial spam submitter. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mualim mother letting loose

Very nice story. My mother wanted me to take her to a nude resport. She found her happy place as she sucked off a shaved circumcised Latino. Mother also found that uncut dicks are not as culturally misrepresented as "dirty" as what she grew up with. I am happy she got to discover sexuality on her terms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...