Christian Upended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Ray's cock became the sole focus of my attention, I had spent time on every part of his body, I had kissed and sucked on his fingers, even his toes, I had given him another hickey, I'd pay for that later I was sure, I had him almost screaming as I bit and tweaked his nipples, he was alternately cursing me and praising me, begging me to keep going.

My first lick was tentative, I had tasted his precum knowing what to expect, the trail of clear liquid ran from the tip to the base of his cock, I kissed his balls following the stream of precum up his cock with my lips and tongue, collecting the nectar, moaning as the taste grew familiar, kissing the tip of his cock, I flicked it with my tongue before pressing it against my lips sliding the soft spongy bulb into my mouth.

The feeling was strange, but I found I liked the texture and the manly taste, twirling my tongue around the intruder, I slowly moved him deeper and deeper into my mouth, letting my tongue dance around his shaft as I let my mind come to grips with what I was doing, so strange, so different, so alien, yet so erotic, Rays' soft moans as he invaded my virgin mouth were intoxicating.

The softness of the skin was wonderful just as the hardness of what was underneath was intriguing, I used my hand to fondle his balls as I pushed him deeper, only stopping when my throat protested, a soft gag and I reversed directions, slowly moving him out until just his bulbous head was left.

Glancing up at Ray, he was smiling down at me, encouraging me to keep going, my desire to please the man I loved overrode every reservation I had left as I took him as deep as I could, once again stopped by my gag reflex, In and out, faster and faster, using my tongue to massage and guide the underside of his shaft, I bobbed and kissed and caressed him, occasionally taking him from my mouth to do the same to his entire shaft as I made my way to his balls, sucking one, then the other, and then both into my eager mouth.

Ray's moans grew louder coming more frequently as I continued to work, exploring his manhood, I could feel his body start to tense as I took him as deep as I could, this time focusing on relaxing my throat, swallowing, then coughing, anything to get him deeper. When it happened, I was as surprised as he was, his balls were on my chin. I held him there for as long as I could before sliding him all the way from my mouth.

Grinning up at my lover as I slobbered saliva all over my fingers moving them between his cheeks, I pressed my fingers against his hole and just as he had with me, got three of them inside him, watching his reaction as I slowly finger fucked his ass, "Chris," he moaned, begging me to keep going. Once, twice, three times I drove his cock balls deep in my throat while my fingers massaged his prostate.

"My fucking gawd," his body clenched, his cock pulsed, his seed spewing down my throat as tremors and spasms ripped through him. I slowly slid him from my mouth, catching the last of his jizz on my tongue, relishing the taste of his prize," there is no fucking way that was your first time," he laughed as he pulled my mouth to his kissing me passionately.

"I had a good teacher," I laughed and tweaked his nipple one more time, nestling under his arm, my head on his shoulder. With all my partners, I had never felt so complete, so satisfied, so happy in the afterglow of sex, I truly did love this man and knew I would do anything for him, this was just the beginning.

"Well, somebody got lucky last night," Roger laughed when I found him in the restaurant having breakfast. When Ray walked up kissing me, Roger just about spit his coffee all over the table.

"In fact, I did," I introduced the two of them giving Roger the short story. We talked about bikes, we talked about Ray's art, even a little about what would happen next. It was going to be hard; Ray was of course going back to L.A. and I was going back to Austin.

Ray and I would have a lot to figure out, especially after what had happened last night and this morning. Being in love was wonderful but being over a thousand miles apart was the last thing either of us wanted, we just needed to figure out what it was going to take to finally be together.

Saying goodbye to Ray was almost embarrassing, neither of us wanted to leave, we kissed and grabbed onto each other doing it all again until Ray's handler told him that if he didn't leave now, he would miss his flight; I could see it in his eyes, he thought about it.

"Call me when you get home, I promise I'll answer this time," I kissed him one more time watching him climb into the back of the limousine. Roger and I got on our bikes heading back to Austin, for some reason, it was a much shorter ride than the trip up had been.

I was on my second load of laundry when my phone finally rang, by my calculation, Ray should have been home over an hour ago, but then I wasn't an expert on L.A. traffic, so I made allowances," you got home ok?" I didn't even say hi.

"Actually no, and I kind of need a favor," there was something in his voice I couldn't put my finger on.

"What, your flight got grounded and you're stranded somewhere, don't tell me you need money for a hotel?" I laughed at the suggestion.

"Your part right, I am stranded at the airport and I kind of went out on a limb; I changed my flight, can you come pick me up, I'm in Austin?"

Forty minutes later, I was kissing him like I hadn't seen him in months, an hour after that, we were in my bed repeating the events of that morning except we were doing our best to time our orgasms so we both came at the same time.

"What were you thinking?' I finally asked the question that had immediately popped into my head when he told me where he was.

"That you would come rescue me. that we would have wild crazy sex again. I guess I was right," he laughed pulling my lips to his before nesting in my arms with his head on my shoulder.

"And your plan is what exactly? At some point you are going to have to go home, right?" I ran my fingers through his hair.

"That's what I'm here to figure out, the last time you and I took a step forward it was a disaster because we both rushed to judgement, we didn't take the time to talk it through; I'm here until we either agree on how to make it work, or we can't stand each other. My show sold out, I even sold that awful piece I started the day you left, I can't imagine who would have bought that thing," he laughed.

"You mean the dark one, abstract, brush strokes so dramatic it could have been a Van Gogh, lots of sharp lines, severe contrast, the one that was so full of the pain and despair of losing someone you love that only someone who had experienced it could ever understand it, only someone that loved someone as deeply as you had could even think of it reminding them of how much they had lost, how much that love meant, that one? I thought it was beautiful, worth every penny."

Ray was crying, I didn't have to look at him, I could feel his body shaking, I could hear his sniffles," I don't deserve you; you know that?"

"No, you deserve better and I'm going to do everything I can to live up to that," I kissed the top of his head.

It only took us a couple of weeks to decide on what we were going to do, but he stayed for two months. Ray fell in love with Austin and the Texas Hill Country just like I had when I came here to go to school, we took long day rides through the rolling hills, stopping at Luckenbach for a beer, or going to Fredericksburg for the weekend, we spent long hours at a little place called 'Les Bois' drinking beer, watching a bunch of hard bodies play volleyball, swapping stories with the other bikers that hung out there. We even found ten acres just outside Dripping Springs with a nice house, a barn big enough for all three cars and both bikes, and a huge, enclosed porch perfect for Ray to turn into his studio. With our joint assets, we paid cash.

I went back to L.A. with Ray, we started packing everything he wanted to keep, most of the furniture he let a friend of his sell at auction, the house sold in three days for a lot more than either of us expected, it had taken less than a month before we were in his BMW, heading east across the desert to our new life together, I couldn't remember a time in my life when I had ever been happier.

We settled into a happy life, Ray painted, and I built a website to help him sell his art. We rode our bikes, went to baseball games, travelling wherever and whenever we wanted, it was perfect.

The ceremony had been simple, under the huge oak tree out by the barn, my family, his family, a handful of friends and a Justice of the Peace, I recited my vows, then he his, rings were exchanged, and I kissed my husband for the first time.

The reception had been fun, a friend had volunteered to set up, singing country classics and a ton of Jimmy Buffett, those who wanted to dance did, those that didn't just listened and talked.

Ray and I danced a little and visited with our families, Ray's little sister was still with the guy she had married on the beach in Fiji, my older brother had stopped at wife number four and they seemed happy together, even my parents had quit changing spouses like the tires on their cars, even they seemed to have things figured out. It had been a perfect day.

Ray and I cuddled close together in our bed, kissing and fondling each other as the soft rain fell on the tin roof, his hand found my rose as his mouth engulfed my erection, pressing gently until his finger found its target, "Ray," I whispered, "don't you think it's about time something else went in back there?"

"Are you sure?" his eyes locked on mine, the hunger I saw there blazing.

"You're my husband now, we've been living together for over six months, god knows I love what we do and share, but if you don't fuck me. I'll leave you tomorrow," I laughed as I reached under my pillow retrieving the small bottle of clear slick liquid.

"Tomorrow, not right now, or tonight, but tomorrow?" he took the bottle from my hand clicking it open, coating his fingers with the contents.

"Seriously, I just married you, I'd be crazy to not let it settle for at least a day before I ran you off," I opened my legs.

"But the divorce could get really messy, what with all the shared assets; I did sell my house to move here," his slick fingers started coating my hole, slipping inside me; I let out a soft moan, it felt so good.

"I see your point, maybe we should think about this a little bit," I watched as he coated his cock.

"I do think I might have an idea on how we can resolve this in a mutually agreeable fashion," he leaned down kissing me while his hand guided his shaft to my door.

"As long as it involves you continuing with what you're doing right now, I think I'm open to negotiations," I let out a loud gasp as he pressed his head inside me, "never mind, you can stay," I shuddered as he pushed further.

"I thought you might see it that way," he kissed me again pushing deeper, my body was on fire with feelings I had never felt before, pain was replaced with such a wonderful fullness, the way his cock massaged my prostate with each stroke was indescribable.

The sensations emanating from my ass tore through my body like a hurricane, I started pushing into Ray in rhythm with his thrusts, biting my lip, moaning louder and louder as the feelings grew more and more intense. Ray thrusted faster and harder, I could feel it building, my cock leaking all over my stomach as wave after wave of pleasure ripped me apart only to stitch me back together again.

My hands ran up and down his arms, across his chest as incoherent babbles escaped my lips as I drank in the lust in his eyes, wave after wave of energy coursing through me, my body lurching each time he drove his cock into me. How could I have not known how this felt, how could I have not known how wonderful it was to give myself to another man, how had I lived so long without this amazing feeling?

I screamed as I erupted, my thick hot juice hitting me in the face, covering my chest and stomach, ripples turned into tremors, then spasms and convulsions, my body froze as my mind and body exploded in ecstasy.

"Chris!" Ray cried my name as he drove his cock inside me as far as it would go, I could feel him pulsing, spewing his seed into my bowels, the warm liquid filling me. I had no comprehension of what was happening, I couldn't move, I couldn't think, all I could do was laugh as Ray collapsed on top of me burying his face in mine, kissing me with a passion only he could provide, the passion I had come to crave, to need. My hands slid around him, pulling him as close as I could, my feet wrapping around his butt, holding him in place until I could no longer feel him hard inside me.

Covered in sweat and cum, drenched in the afterglow of our love, we made our way to the bathroom to clean up. We took our time washing each other, exploring each other as if it were the first time, washing the erotic residue from our bodies, I knew I was completely spent, but Ray started to harden again, my god my husband was a beast. Slathering his growing erection with soap, I turned to face the wall, arching my back, offering myself to him again, I had to have him inside me, it wasn't a want or a desire, it was a need, almost an obsession, the emptiness I felt had to be filled, he was the only one that could do it.

Leaning close to me, "are you sure?" he whispered in my ear.

"Ray, just fuck me, please. I need you in me," I was almost begging, "take me again, make me yours forever, use me like I belong to you because I do. I'm yours my love, totally yours, now and forever."

Ray slid inside me, taking me hard, there was no romance this time, he was fucking me, and fucking me hard, driving me against the wall, using me like I had asked him to. I knew in that moment that I had truly made the right choice, there had never been anyone that had or could make me feel the way Ray did, not Ashley with her perfect body and exquisite shaved pussy, not Julie with her amazing mouth and incredible talent, none of them had even come close, they had filled my physical needs, but Ray had raped my very soul; I was his forever and I knew it.

When he came inside me again, we collapsed together in the spray of the shower, holding each other close, kissing softly until the water turned cold.

Yes, it was true I had always hated weddings for the sham that they were, "a hooker would have been cheaper," Ray quipped the first time we had met, but there was no value I could put on my relationship with Ray and the sex that went with it. I finally understood it wasn't marriage that was broken, it was the people, my brother, my parents, me, we were the ones that were broken. Once we finally found someone worth fighting for, it was all so clear.

Ray and I had a couple of advantages, for one, we never fought about money, and two, never fought about whether to have kids. I'm not saying it was all candy and roses, we had our moments, most common was the 'discussion' about who got to be on bottom and it was always my fault, I had become such a cock whore it was almost criminal, but I blamed him for doing such a good job of fucking me, and hey, if that's the worst of your worries, life is pretty damned good.

The software behind the website grew, evolving until the gallery in Ft. Worth that had hosted the show where I had found Ray again reached out to see if they could license it. From there it became a phenomenon, galleries and artists across the country wanting to license it to manage the sale of their art, I was the Amazon of the art world, until Amazon decided they wanted that role. I was more than happy to oblige.

What was I going to do with all that money, easy, find new and inventive ways to keep Ray happy?

Who knows, considering how good the sex is, I might even marry him again someday, it would be worth it.