Christie's Homeless Partner Pt. 05

Story Info
The trio make up for lost time at the office and at home.
10.4k words
4.65
4.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...well....I wish you didn't have to see ones like that," he replies, dabbing up the tear trails on her cheeks with his thumbs.

"It's ok. I needed the closure," she says. "It's been bothering me for a long time."

"Yeah," he says in an understanding whisper.

They share a soft kiss for a minute to help restore their peaceful mindset.

"So," he continues, "since we can't change the past, how do you propose we make our future better from here?"

Christie grins a little as she gives it some thought. "Well, my purpose for coming here was to start your hiring process and add you to the payroll, but..." pausing as a new thought makes her smile grow, "...now that I know more about your kitty and why you gave him his name, there are a few other ideas that come to mind."

With another quick kiss, she pulls him away from the car, pushing his door closed and takes him along hand-in-hand to meet up with their lady who has been waiting for them with the office door open.

"Did I hear something about his cat and some new ideas?" Cindy asks as they approach.

"You did," tapping her arm. "Would you be a delight and fetch our blueprints for me, please?"

"Sure thing," she says, following them inside.

Soon after, she proceeds to take the lead as Brian gets hung up on noticing changes to the hallway as he's guided past the break room and restrooms. Little details like the ceiling lights that point to new pictures on either wall, to the reconfiguration of the main area as they make their way through to Christie's office space impress him, but he maintains his silence until he sees her new desk.

"Wow," he says, looking over its curvy wooden design, "somebody's been busy, haven't they?"

"Mmm yes," Christie replies as she takes her seat, "Pappy loves me so."

"Your dad made this?"

"Him and his team, yes. You like?"

Brian slowly walks around it, admiring the craftsmanship from the beveled tabletop edges to the slanted front panel that fans out and meets flush with the floor.

"I do. It's quite the upgrade from what you had the last time I was here," he says, taking a peak at his spot from behind her swivel chair to help get an idea of what she's able to see now. "That's quite the unimpaired view there with the split keyboard."

"I know! I love it!" She wakes her computer from stand-by with a quick tap to a fingerprint sensor, and a few clicks later, she has a program open to start filling out his credentials. "He was considering the use of tempered glass here in the middle, but because of my cliental, he went with this design to help with overall privacy," looking up to him, "and to keep you under cover."

Brian grins, thinking back to a few times when he's nearly got her in trouble with said clients because of how he played with her feet.

Detecting those memories, her shoulders bunch up as her grin expands into a full-on wide smile, "Would you like to give it a try?"

"Sure," he replies with a chuckle and a kiss to her head, "may as well since we're here." Once on his knees, he observes more fine details about this desk that can't be seen from above. "How cool is this? No sharp edges anywhere."

"It has to be comfortable, right?" she asks, kicking her shoes off as she watches him scoot into his spot.

"I guess. Just not something I would expect from a wooden desk," turning onto his back, something he can do much easier because of the crawl space built into the design.

Placing her feet in the middle of his torso, "Well, remember, my dad's not your average craftsman either," she says, getting a feel for him and testing the leg space available to her as she moves her feet up and down his body, aided naturally by the pivot of her chair. "Since he shares our interests, he has included features down there that only people like us can appreciate."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Things like that angled board along the back," pointing at it with her toes. "Not only does it hide the cable mess of my system, but it holds you up at a slight angle so that when my feet are on you, they can press down flat," pushing him down against it to demonstrate.

"Ooofff," he moans from the effects of her touch, "I approve."

Christie giggles, "I thought you might!"

She playfully steps around against him, enjoying the freedom her legs have to move without hitting any part of the setup, then smiles in heightened approval at her lady as she approaches with their blueprint roll in hand.

After laying the sheets out and setting the container off to the side, Cindy has a peak under the desk. "How is it under there?"

"Spacious, comfy, and...," Brian pauses as he looks around, "...was it always this dark?"

"No, we had the lighting in the room adjusted so that not much shines in that area."

"What if you lose something down here though?"

Cindy clicks a slider knob on the desks edge that turns on a rope light to its brightest setting and rotates it so that it doesn't blind him.

"Ooo, fancy," he says, looking around at its orientation.

Smiling at his amusement, "Yeah, I thought so too," rotating it back off. "Nighty-night sweet prince."

Before he can say anything, Christie covers his eyes and mouth with her feet and keeps them there while looking over her schematics. She finds the location of his burial plot on a topographical map along with the level of the house it corresponds with in a matter of seconds, and uses the touch of her soles on his face to aid her telepathy in finding out how far down he dug.

Cindy can tell by the look on her face that she's running the numbers, and something seems to be off. She extends her concern by petting her gently over the back of her shoulders.

Christie smiles back sweetly to put her at ease and pushes out from her desk, lifting her feet from Brian's face. "Hey my love," she says leaning towards him and tapping her knees, "come on out for a moment."

As he was just starting to relax, he wipes his face and rolls out. He remains seated at her feet and rests against her legs. "What's up?"

"So there's just a little issue that's come up," emphasizing her statement with her thumb and finger held close together, "it has to do with where your kitty is....and where a structural support for our home needs to go."

He processes her statement with a blank look and blinks again when he seemingly accepts his plot's fate. "Sounds like I'm going to have to dig him up after all, hmm?"

"Yesss and no," she says. "What would you say if I told you we could do that without disturbing what you've put together?"

He raises an eyebrow, "I'm listening."

"We can bring in a tree transplanting machine and scoop up your little friend in one fell swoop," holding him by the cheeks in same manner, "it'll preserve what you've put together on top and allow us to safely merge it with my idea to make a decorative marker for it."

He smiles, "That sounds very nice. Thank you."

She smiles back and pulls him into a kiss.

Cindy simultaneously breathes a sigh of relief through her smile as she thought convincing him of moving his plot would have presented more of a challenge because of how attached to it he is.

"If we design it accordingly, I think it would contribute nicely to the Gem garden decorations," she says, circling her finger over the third floor design, "it's practically there already, it just needs to be centered up."

"Ooo, sweetie, that's a lovely idea," Christie cheers, rolling her chair back a little further to let Brian get up.

He rises onto his knees to get a glimpse at the canvas, confused at first with what he's looking at. "Somehow I thought it would be bigger."

Hugging him from behind, "This is only the third level, darling," Christie says. "Your kitty is over here where this pillar is marked," pointing it out, "and with the help of the transplanter, our combined ideas are to move it over here."

He squints half of his face, "You mean in the pond?"

"In the middle of it, yes, but as an island," Cindy tells him, illustrating her idea by drawing in a basic circle with a cartoon-like cat face inside it.

He then nods, liking the direction their creativity is going.

"Shall I take that as positive confirmation on this change?"

Thinking the question is for Christie, Brian continues looking over the layout until he catches on to the prolonged silence; only then does he return his attention to the girls.

"Oh, sure," he tells Cindy.

"Consider it signed off then," she replies, smiling as she rolls the plans back up and slips them into the tube they came from.

Once she heads off again, he slumps back to a sitting position on the floor and comes to rest against the inside of Christie's left leg. The two maintain their silence as their hug adapts, and it is soon complimented by her right foot being placed on his thigh. To her delight, his hand guides it up over his stomach, presenting an open invitation to slide her toes into his pants.

Their adoring glances at one another don't break as she leans into a kiss -- massaging his lips with hers and working his shirt up with her hand to allow for obstruction-free skin contact with her sole. Kneading and pressing it into his squishy abdomen forces moans out of him, and she adds to the sensation by making their lip lock more passionate while her toes paw and navigate further towards his manhood.

He attempts to brace her lovingly by the head, which encourages her sultry attitude in return, but because of his semi-weakened state, out of the next several minutes, he is only able to hold on half way. The way she sees it, she's making up for lost time.

When she finally releases him, he is unable to remain sitting up under his own power and flops back flat on the floor, vaguely acknowledging Cindy who has since returned and is now standing above his head smiling down.

"Well, well. Looks like someone is in a good spot for a physical," she teases, nudging his cheek and shoulder with the instep and toes of her right foot respectively.

He grins in a daze as he catches his breath.

"Mmm it does indeed," Christie coos, rubbing her feet over his chest and stomach to sooth him further. She then reaches for his shirt buttons, starting at his neck line and pulls them open one by one until each half rests loosely at his sides. Her fingers lightly glide their way back up his torso to his left cheek, "Don't worry if you can't handle much here, we can always finish this up at home."

"You mean like my hiring process?" he asks, patting his hand against hers to reminder her why they are there.

"Details, darling," she says with a mischievous smile forming as she gets up from her chair and stands on his chest. Now at eye-level with Cindy, she pulls her in. "Hi," she purrs with a light kiss to the tip of her nose followed up with some teasing of the lips.

A mere few seconds in and she hears a couple soft moans escape her lady's breath. At first, she knows it's a result of what she's doing, but then she hears more and feels her flinch. Her gift kicks in and lets her know that Brian is laying soft kisses of his own on Cindy's instep and ankle, and without missing a beat, she clears her hair back and kisses along her neck and ear.

"Oo hey now," Cindy gasps, recoiling from the chills Christie is giving her, "none of that here, and that goes for you too," she tells Brian.

"Aww, but why?" he asks, simply messing with her.

"Because I'm driving, and we're not having another instance of faulty leg syndrome," she replies, tapping his head to the side and pinning it with her foot.

"Well then," he says, tapping Christie's leg, "you heard the lady. Sounds like she's ready to go home."

"Mmmm, nice try, but I just got on you so we're not going anywhere..." pulling Cindy back against her, "...yet."

She immediately resumes her lovely kissing assault on Cindy's neck, working her way from one ear to the other. In return, her lady's hands firmly massage their way around her waistline; the right one making its way forward while the left holds her from behind.

"So much for none of that here, hmm?" she moans into her ear.

Smiling big with her eyes closed, "It's a warning shot," Cindy whispers back into hers. "You're easy enough to carry out to the car."

"And you're not the only one who can drive," kissing and nibbling on her earlobe.

"Keep this up and I will be."

Moaning in laughter, "Fine by me."

"Have it your way," Cindy replies, squeezing her fingers into her lady's privates and stirring up a gasp of delight in return.

Her hold causes Christie to rise and apply all her weight onto Brian's chest through the balls of her feet. The adjustment throws Cindy's balance off just enough that she removes her foot from the side of his head, allowing him to look up and admire her handy work.

Along with her own, Christie can sense his arousal brewing and adds to it by moving one foot to his mouth and flexing her toes over his nose, conveniently giving Cindy's hand more room to play between her legs.

After several minutes of building up the warmth, Cindy kisses her love on the cheek, whispers a sweet "I love you" in her ear and moves her fingers into her panties. Rubbing her slow and gentle at the surface, she enjoys the sounds of her lady's soft whimpers before easily sliding a couple in and continuing the slow movements that lead to more gasping of air, panting, and the inevitable euphoric shudder.

Brian not only gets a great view of it, but also precise affirmation of her climax from having his nose and chest simultaneously clamped on by her toes.

With her hold being the only reason Christie is still standing, Cindy again whispers in her ear, "I just love it when you're out of breath."

"Mmmm, I love how you take it away," Christie purrs as the hold is released and allows her to slide down into a straddling position on Brian's stomach.

"Well, looks like I'm driving after all now doesn't it," Cindy remarks proudly before licking and sucking her fingers clean.

Christie giggles back, nibbling her lip as she gives her a look that says 'Yeah, you won this round.' She then looks to Brian; his smile authenticating her true victory as he pulls her down into a hug. The trembling of said victory can still be felt as she rests on him.

"So, did I pass my physical?" he asks.

"Mmmmm," she moans with more laughter, "oh no, not even close," snuggling against his bare torso.

"Good, because I was about to say, that wasn't much of one," giving her butt cheeks a firm, yet playful squeeze.

She lets out a short ticklish giggle and gives him a sultry peck on the lips before resting her face against his neck.

The magical scent of her lingering perfume urges him to hug her tightly again and hold his lips against the side of her head while enjoying her overly relaxed and malleable state. He looks up to Cindy, grinning, and says, "It doesn't look like she's getting any more work done today. Not here anyway."

"That's ok," she says while shrugging her shoulders, "that's what the home server is for." Turning her attention to the computer, she saves the new-hire progress and closes everything out. "We're ready to leave when you are you sexy mess," she tells Christie.

Using this time to build up the strength of her gift, she groans in laughter and shakes her head in protest, clinging to Brian tightly.

Kissing her again, he tells Cindy, "I think I'm gonna need a hand here," holding his up.

After a light-hearted sigh, she obliges, but neither of them expects Christie to maintain her grasp on him. Once on his feet, he gets the hint that she's not walking out on her own and guides her legs around his waist. Cindy grabs her shoes, smacking her lightly on the butt with one of them and helps Brian get his momentum going towards the exit.

She notices that he starts out ok, but the closer he gets to the door, the more his pace seems to slow. Slipping Christie's shoes onto her feet, she asks him, "You doing alright, babe?"

"I'm ok, just a couple years out of practice."

Holding the door open for him, "Well when I said it would be easy to carry her out, I meant it would be for me."

"I'd carry her to the ends of the Earth and back if she wanted me to," he says, patting her on the leg on the way out to the car.

Cindy chuckles, "With your legs the way they are right now, you'd barely make it to the end of the parking lot," locking the office door behind them.

"Where she'd just join you in stepping on me more I'm sure."

"More like just me stepping on the both of you actually."

Christie smiles at their banter.

Cindy sees it and gives her a kiss on one cheek while caressing the other with her hand mid-stride, then parts ways towards the driver door.

Brian makes it to the car's passenger side and braces the roof with his hand as he lets Christie slide out of her embrace.

"Thank you for the ride," she whispers, pulling his shirt closed and kissing him as she buttons it back up.

He simply grins in return, pulling her door open for her and letting her ooze into her seat before taking his own in the back.

With her arms braced against both the steering wheel and the side of her head, Cindy smiles through a rose-colored gaze towards her partners, but more in Christie's direction as she's nearly certain about why she chose to hang on the way she did.

'Quite the way of recharging your senses is it not?' she asks telepathically.

Christie smiles, eyes closed, and grips her forearm with an affirmative squeeze.

With that, Cindy starts the car, turns the volume back up on the radio and heads for home.

The bass-infused beat of 'I Gotta Feeling' by The Black Eyed Peas heightens the collective mood of the trio, complementing their experience of leaving on a positive note compared to when they arrived.

Naturally Cindy is the most animated, singing along with the female vocal solo and nailing it word for word like she has many times before. Christie, still recovering from the tingles, is slower to join in but manages to sing along with the last few verses. Brian merely lip-syncs along this time, whereas he would normally sing out loud any part of the male vocals.

The next few songs that play are ones that really work the ladies up, including 'Poker Face', 'These Boots Are Made for Walkin'', and 'Zero to Hero', making most of the drive breeze by. Then, Celine Dion's 'Because You Loved Me' comes on, and Cindy once again makes it her own. Christie still provides back-up vocals, but Cindy puts her heart and soul into it as she dedicates it to both partners.

She pulls into their parking space at home, and as the song winds down, she shuts off the car but allows the radio to continue, thus continuing her tribute.

"I'm everything I am," pulling Christie and Brian to her, "because you loved meeeee," kissing each of them sweetly on the lips.

Brian smiles in amazement and says, "Yeah girl, you still got it," kissing her back. "You both do," eyeing Christie with a kiss to her cheek.

"Aww, thank you sweetie," she replies, caressing the side of his head and chin with her hand.

"No, thank you. Because of you, that song can come from any of us and still be relevant."

A pouty smile forms, "You're welcome?" she giggles, "I mean, you're not wrong, but I feel like we share that credit."

"We do," Cindy says, "but it's always been you who brought us all together," looking to Brian, "every time."

He nods in agreement.

"Awwww! You guys! You're gonna make me cry again!" Christie proclaims.

"With those eyes, that wouldn't exactly be a bad thing," Brian says soothingly, grazing her cheek with the tip of his nose with relative ease despite the car seat separating them.

"Oh my gosh," she weeps, nuzzling him back the same way.

Cindy leans over, takes her face in both hands and lays another soft, loving kiss on her lips while gently stroking her cheekbones to catch any tears that might fall. "We should probably head inside before you fog up the car."