Christie's Homeless Partner Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling again, "What, you two started it...again," Christie says, tapping her arm and slipping in another quick peck before backing her way out the door.

Cindy and Brian shrug their shoulders at each other as they have no shame in doing so. She collects her keys and exits the car, and he does the same with all of his items he recovered from his spot in the grass. When he goes to take a step out though, he finds that his legs are starting to act up again, causing him to stumble back against the door frame.

"What? Nooo, not now," he says quietly to himself, pushing his way up.

Christie sees his struggle and rushes back to help.

"Looks like the strength in your legs may be expiring early," she says, pressing her hands against them to check their status. "I suppose letting you carry me to the car wasn't the best idea."

"It's nothing I regret doing though."

"What's up?" Cindy asks as she comes around behind the car.

"It seems as though I need to rely on more traditional methods of contact for...uh...recharging," Christie replies with a smirk.

Acknowledging her with a smile, Cindy then asks Brian, "Your legs are having trouble again?"

"Apparently. I thought I was doing quite well for the day too," he replies.

"Yeah," she says while looking him over. "Can you walk at all or what?"

"I'm sure I can, I was just having trouble getting up from a sitting position for some reason."

"Well, just encase," guiding his arm over her shoulder, she puts hers around his back and provides a hand in front to make sure his stuff doesn't fall. "Take your time, babe. I got you when you're ready," she patiently tells him.

Christie grins and watches them head off to their door. The touch of her abilities tells her he has minutes left before collapse, proceeding to grab the restaurant left-overs off the back seat and lock up the car. With his slow pace, she easily catches up and provides an extra means of support for the remainder of the short trek.

As she sticks her key in the lock, she tells him, "Go ahead and get in your spot and I'll see what I can do for you," pushing the door open.

His eyes close with a smile from an epiphany, "Ohhh, so that's why you held on -- to make it so that I wouldn't waste time getting on the floor for you here, huh," limping over to the love seat to set his stuff down and coming to rest on the arm portion with his back against the wall.

Laughing, "I love trampling you, but that's not why I held on," Christie replies, setting the food containers on the counter before making her way back to him. "There is a theory going around that the more I'm in physical contact with you, the faster my abilities will return to their former glory."

"A theory," Brian states, smirking at Cindy as he's sure she's responsible for it.

"More like a hunch really," she admits, grinning back, "but from what I've noticed over these past few days, there seems to be some truth behind it."

"Hm," he nods in thought, looking down at his legs and then at his spot on the floor. "I don't suppose it matters how you make said contact, does it?"

"So far it doesn't," Christie says, popping the heel of her foot out from her shoe, "everything seems to help."

"Well," he says, bracing the wall with his hands flat against it, "we all know you have your preference, so I guess I'd better hush up and, uh...," looking up at her, "...see what you can do for me."

Despite the banter, the girls closely monitor his attempt to get on the floor by himself and almost immediately see his legs failing to provide the friction he's relying on. At the first sign of a slip, they catch him by his upper arms and help cushion his decent.

Getting down on the floor with him and resting on her legs, Christie says, "Let's at least make sure this is only tired leg muscles and nothing more," feeling out his back, "always better to be safe than sorry."

Brian chuckles to himself.

"Yes, I know, we've trampled you before when your legs didn't work," she says, smiling at him, "I heard the memory. In our defense though, you weren't this skinny last time." After taking a few more seconds to check him, she delicately starts unbuttoning his shirt over his chest and leans in close, "Turn over."

He starts to move out of habit, but knowing her preference is his stomach; he is mildly confused by her request and therefore remains paused.

"You heard me," following through with another sultry kiss on his lips as he comes to rest on his side.

She slides her hand down over his stomach and releases the remaining shirt buttons. She then tugs him over and pulls it off by the collar, letting his arms slip out effortlessly as he lies face down.

Getting back to her feet, she hands it off to Cindy, kicks her flats off next to Brian's head and gently steps onto his back over his shoulder blades with her toes pointing towards his butt.

He moans softly from the touch of her warm soles conforming to his physique as she slowly makes her way down the length of his spine.

She pauses at the base of it and works her toes and the balls of her feet into his waistline, rocking his hips side to side from her movements.

"Well, since you're busy with that, I'm going to take this opportunity to go change out of my celebration clothes," Cindy says as she pulls the sleeves of his shirt right-side-out.

Christie chuckles from sensing the motive behind the inflection and says, "Just because we're home doesn't mean the celebration has ended," winking at her.

Catching her drift, Cindy smirks in thought, glances at Brian, then back at her. "If you say so," she says, getting up from the loveseat's other armrest and heads off to the bedroom.

Returning her attention to her feet, Christie asks Brian, "How are you feeling down there my love?"

His response is an unintelligible groan of delight that makes her smile to herself.

She turns and walks back up him in the same slow manner, checking his muscle status through her soles as she still gets a much clearer perception of them than she does through her hands, even with her nylons still on. Detecting that everything checks out fine, she treats him with a massage in a manner of letting her weight guide her feet down either side of his neck until her toes reach the floor.

"Oh my God that feels so good," he moans.

She snickers quietly, and with her weight shifted onto her soft heels, her left set of toes caresses his jawline and cheeks, while the right set fondles the back of his head, giving herself chills due to being able to feel what he feels. Shuffling her way back onto him, she repeats this process several more times before the effects cause her to step off for a break.

"Wow," she hears him say via telepathy. Hovering over him with her hand on the wall, she rubs him with her foot and feels that he is too relaxed to return onto his back on his own, so propping it against his chest, she flips him over and presses him flat by his stomach.

They share a moment of silence smiling at each other. He can barely keep his eyes open, but he still notices her subtle, thought filled mannerisms taking over.

"Everything ok, beautiful?" he asks, squeezing her foot ever so lightly.

"Oh it is, it really is," she replies.

The way she responds makes him curious to know more. "What's on your mind then?"

"Well," swinging her arm out in Cindy's direction, "she and I tried doing this the other night just minutes before you showed up, and it was so hard then, but now....I see you down there, and....," sighing happily, "...gosh, everything just feels right again."

He blushes and ponders for a minute. "Are you sure I'm not dead?"

She chuckles, "Yes sweetheart, I'm sure. Why are you hung up on that again?"

"It just seems-, wait, what?" he asks, being thrown off by her asking such a question, the same as Cindy was last night. "You can't read my mind and figure that out?"

She shakes her head, "At the moment, no. Not about that," now propping the wall with her elbow and leaning into her palm as her fingers slide into her hair. "It comes and goes in waves."

"Oh. Weird," he says.

Shrugging her shoulder, "Anyway, you were saying?"

"I um....well you said everything feels right again, and I agree, but....to me, it almost feels too good to be real."

"Not the first time you've said that," lovingly nudging his stomach with her toes.

"But you saw where I came from. You felt me blackout, I saw it in your eyes. Everything that's happened today....well, I mean, you can't really blame me for thinking this is Heaven, right?"

"No, I can see where you're coming from on that, but as your lady, it's my purpose to help you feel that way, is it not?"

He thinks on it briefly, "Fair point."

She accepts her credit with a wink.

"In my defense, you being able to see ghost's is new....to me anyway," he adds, gently stroking the top of her foot that's on the floor, "could make it a tough sell to prove otherwise, don't you think?"

She steps back onto his chest full-weight, "And why would I want you to think you were anywhere but in Heaven? Maybe I like how peaceful you are in that state."

His smile reveals itself again from her charm. "Be that as it may be, I do recall your enjoyment from waking me up with your feet in my face, and correct me if I'm wrong, but that has yet to happen."

"That specifically has yet to happen, you're right, but who's to say I didn't rub them on your face while you were out cold on the couch?"

"Now that IS something you'd be hard pressed to convince me otherwise of!"

They laugh together.

"Did you really not trample me at all until today though?" he asks.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to, you know that, but as I said this morning, your well-being was more important." After his nod of approval, she moves backwards onto his stomach and adds, "Your tummy was so tempting though because you weren't responding to anything."

"What? How so?"

"Simply put, you were radio-silent," tapping her finger to her head. "No thoughts, no dreams and no memories playing back to pick up on."

"And you're sure I'm not dead?"

"You were still breathing as normally as you are now, so yes, I'm sure you're not dead, sweetie," giving his cheek a loving tap with the inside part of her foot before starting a sensual, toe-kneading bounce into his abs. "That being said, there is the little task of your physical that I'd like to finish up."

Brian chuckles over the terminology she uses as an excuse just to walk all over him, but at the same time, he loves how she continues to use them. Caressing her feet with his hands, "Yeah, yeah, I know you're just itching to flatten me into the floor."

"Who said she was the only one?" Cindy asks as she walks back into the room.

Brian remains quiet as he takes in her bikini outfit she has changed into, complete with a color-matched transparent scarf that is tied around her hip.

Kicking off her fur-insulated slides, she places one foot on his chest, "We still have a celebration to honor too, right?" rhetorically asking her lady, to which Christie moans in agreement, "and now that we have you in our favorite spot again, I see no reason why we can't do both."

"Nor do I," Brian replies, lovingly rubbing her leg. "Get your sexy self on, love."

All three smile big at each other as Cindy steps onto him. The combined weight of his ladies forces an extended moan out as Brian's eyes close from taking in the moment.

"You alright down there?" Cindy asks him due to the simple fact that this is the first time he's handling them together with his thin physique.

"Ohhh baby, I am totally fine," he moans.

She shakes her hips at him and giggles as her feet mush him side to side. Christie does the same on his stomach, stirring up soft little grunts as he gets used to the feeling.

"Mmm, that's new for two," Cindy quietly tells Christie, leaning into her and resting her arms around her neck.

Christie snickers, "Yeah, well it has been a while," kissing her in return. "I'm actually kinda enjoying hearing him though," propping herself up on her tip-toes to tenderize his abs further, "let's me know he can still handle more."

"Well maybe you should slip off your nylons so you can get some unimpeded feedback," Cindy says through their sensual massaging kiss while her fingers slip into and tug at Christie's curve-hugging pants. "Or are you just trying to prolong a repeat of this morning?"

"Mmm, not at all," Christie moans as she pushes them past her bottom to mid-thigh where they drop easily the rest of the way.

Feeling them hit opens Brian's eyes as the girls' conversation is not lost on him. His hands are already holding them to allow Christie's feet to pull free without hassle, after which she steps back over his groin and thighs and allow him a slight breather. In an attempt to keep the pants wrinkle-free, he holds them up, allowing Cindy to take them and toss them back over the top of the couch where they lie mostly flat.

"Care to switch me spots?" Christie asks Cindy.

"I thought you liked being on his stomach," she replies, switching glances from eye contact to their feet and back.

"I do, and I'll get back to it, I just have something else in mind."

Cindy smiles, kisses her forehead and steps onto Brian's stomach before leaning back against the wall to make way for Christie to get by and take her spot on his chest.

Brian can tell by her sultry smile alone that Christie doesn't really need his assistance with her nylons; she just loves to put on a show. As if he wasn't hard enough already, having her toes over his nose as she clears the self-adhesion from her right leg gets him to throb with every breath, and with Cindy watching everything, she catches the movement in his pants and turns on his stomach to trap him between her velvety smooth toes.

The change in her stance causes his eyes to roll closed with a gasping moan.

Christie doesn't need her gift to see that his senses are distracted from her personal goal of clothing removal, and gets him back on track, sort of, by gripping his nose with her toes and giving his head a gentle wiggle.

It doesn't stir him out of his growing daze, nor is it meant to, it's just enough to get his hands on her foot to hold her nylon in place until her toes pull free.

He barely feels her nudge them off his face before his mouth is stuffed full of her pretty digits. Another moan from him and he naturally starts to suckle as best he can, causing Christie to hang her head in bliss as she braces the arm of the couch in front of her.

The way she is bent over, she pushes Cindy off balance, resulting in her stepping down between Brian's legs.

"Hey!" she chirps, smacking her back on the butt playfully.

Christie half-laughs from the hit, but doesn't think much of it because of how much she loves the attention to her toes.

Cindy takes note of this, and the idea she forms in her head as she looks down at Brian's waistline gets Christie to blush from sensing it.

With only one girl on him, Brian's awareness comes back enough to catch Cindy kneeling between his legs. He then feels a tug on his pants as she unbuttons and unzips them, followed by both it and his briefs being pulled clear from his hips, down his legs, and to his feet. Having focused on Christie's toes in the meantime, he becomes mildly disoriented when he doesn't feel her pull his clothes all the way off, but rather use them to trap his legs.

Her intentions are made very clear, however, when he feels her breath, tongue, and lips all over his stiffened manhood, along with some gentle massaging by her hand at the base and on his nuts. This hold she has on him is the only thing preventing her from being gagged by his sudden pelvic thrust reaction.

Christie feels the warmth he feels growing between her legs due to the connection she has with him through her bare toes in his mouth. The added attention of his tongue rubbing against her toes and the intense sucking as an alternate reaction causes her to squeal and subsequently fall over into the couch to catch her breath.

Cindy smiles up at her as she places a few more kisses along her man's hardness with the thought that Christie can feel it too, but fails to notice that her foot has slipped off to the side of his head and therefore isn't feeling anything right now.

Having sensed her intentions, Christie rests her bare foot back on his face and is immediately met with the mental translation of his arousal, leading to an audible gasp and crossing her eyes closed as she slumps into her seat.

Cindy gives Brian's shaft a caressing squeeze before rising up and straddling his stomach with her sights on her lady.

Pressing the nyloned toes of her left foot to her lips, Christie delightfully huffs, "Don't you even say it."

Cindy giggles, "Say what?" reaching for and pulling free the self-adhering top of the leg décor.

Adjusting in her seat to allow for easier removal, Christie smirks and says, "You know what," flexing her toes. "The answer is no, and you know I know you know it."

Slipping the nylon the rest of the way off, Cindy teases her with a quick lick to the ball of her foot before replying, "If you say so," winking at her, sliding herself back over Brian's member and grinding against him as she takes Christie's toes slowly into her mouth.

Christie almost can't handle all the orgasmic influx of feedback she's now getting from both partners, her eyes squinting tightly and blindly reaching around for a nearby small couch cushion to latch onto.

Finally catching on to what's going on between his ladies, Brian shares a thought with Christie that will make Cindy go limp today for a change.

She first flexes her toes against his mouth to acknowledge the idea and give them one more kiss, then lifts them to Cindy's nose and plays with it while her other foot remains in her mouth.

Cindy leans into her feet almost immediately, adoring the feel and scent of them the same as Brian does. Her hand she was bracing his chest with for support now helps with holding both Christie's soles firmly against her face, licking and kissing one while the toes of the other wiggle against her skin.

Brian can tell how much she's losing herself to them by the way her torso arches towards him. Christie sees this too and takes her control of the situation to the next level by grabbing Cindy's wrists and guiding her hands to the edge of the couch cushion she's sitting on and holds them there -- effectively creating the sensation of her face being trampled on with the pressure applied while remaining upright in her sitting position.

The 'steps' are slow and gentle, allowing Christie's feet to mold themselves over Cindy's face each and every time, and it makes for yet another breathtaking view for Brian, almost to the point that he forgets his part of the plan, but feeling Cindy twitch against him refreshes his idea.

Sliding his hands over her thighs, he teases her privates through her bikini with a massage from just his thumbs at first, causing her to buck onto her knees, but Christie's hold prevents her from going too far. He resumes his tease, this time working his way under the fabric and into her moist folds, coaxing out a chipper moan into Christie's soles.

She bucks again, and Christie switches her embrace up with one foot over her mouth and nose, while the other secures her head from behind.

"Nuh-uh my love, you're staying right there," she says, puckering her lips at her to send a kiss her way. "Now sit."

Cindy does as she's told out of habit, but is not expecting the dull poke of her guy's member and jumps back up simply because it's not where she remembers it being last. She hasn't been able to see him adjust its angle to meet her and is just surprised about it.

Christie watches her eyes dart around, trying to compare her idea to what's going on, and once she figures it out, Christie raises her brows and nibbles her lip at her, signifying that taking a seat will benefit her too, just as Cindy had originally intended. With that in mind, she slowly slides herself onto him, moaning and closing her eyes as she does.