Christimas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, what's this?"

"It's a present for you."

"I know that, silly," Diana said with a smirk "But you already gave me one. I really don't need anymore! I love that painting you got for me."

"Well that was technically for both of us, since I assume its going in our apartment somewhere? Anyways this is just for you."

"Ok then." Diana unwrapped the tiny box and looked at Rachel with a question in her eyes when she noticed it was a jewelry box

"Just open it Di." Rachel prodded her gently.

As the box was opened a gasp of delight was heard throughout the room. Diana gazed reverently at the necklace. Her eyes slowly took in every little detail, noticing the way the jeweler had integrated the Jewish and Christian symbols with the inverted heart

"Rachel this is amazing! I love it! But I can't take this, it must have been expensive!"

"Nonsense darling, here let me help you put it on." Gently Rachel swept aside the long blonde hair and clasped it around Diana's slim neck. With this action completed she gave a light kiss on the creamy skin, which elicited a low sensuous moan from Diana's throat. "I love you Diana Christina Richards."

Diana turned around and looked Rachel in the eyes and whispered in an unfamiliar tongue "Ich lib hobn du."

Rachel smiled, loving Diana even more if it was possible, as she finally realized that her girlfriend had just tried to say, "I love you" in Yiddish. She kissed her mouth gently and repeated the words in English. She then stood up and lightly pulled the younger woman up, and holding her hand, dragged her up the stairs to her room. Diana smiled lovingly at her girlfriend, and thought to herself 'I guess my wish came true.'

12