Christina Aguilera... Relevant?

Story Info
Christina Aguilera tries to stay relevant.
2k words
4.25
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Inside the office of the CEO of a record label company]

Tom (CEO): How are we doing this quarter?

Jane (Manager): Sir. Revenues are up compared to the same quarter last year. We are hitting or surpassing nearly all of our target numbers. Lady Gaga's numbers have been exceptional. Her new album is selling extremely well. The numbers for Ellie Goulding, Keri Hilson, and Dev are all either meeting or surpassing their targets. Everyone else is getting close... except for one artist... who is not even close to breaking even...

Tom: Oh? Which artist? Wait. Hold on for one second.

Tom unloads his cum into Christina Aguilera's mouth. Christina Aguilera has been on her knees and sucking his cock under his desk this whole time.

Christina Aguilera swallows his cum and stands up. She is wearing a white deep v-neck t-shirt with no bra and red lace panties. She bends over to pick up her jeans, putting her beautiful ass on display for Tom.

Jane looks at Christina Aguilera in disgust.

Jane thought to herself: What a whore...

Christina Aguilera: I will see you later, Tom.

Christina Aguilera heads towards the door to leave the room.

Tom: So, which artist?

Christina Aguilera walks slightly slower to hear the answer.

Jane whispers: Her.

Christina Aguilera's mood drops as she leaves the room.

Tom: That's okay.

Jane: It won't be long before she starts costing the company money. Her album numbers have been trending downwards for the past few years. We should drop her.

Tom: So long as she is still useful and our numbers are strong across the board, we can keep her around.

***

Outside the office, Christina Aguilera puts on her jeans and checks her phone. A notification opens up: "Meeting with Vincent for spokesperson role in 10 minutes".

Christina Aguilera: Shit!

She runs to her car and drives to meet up with Vincent.

***

Christina Aguilera arrives at Vincent's office.

Christina Aguilera: Hey! I'm so sorry I'm late. Tell me more about the spokesperson role. What is it for and what would I be doing?

Vincent: Hey. You are nearly two hours late... I finished meeting with the two other girls and have made my selection for the spokesperson already.

Christina Aguilera: Wait! Please!! I really need this. I am not making enough off my album deal alone. Give me a chance. Maybe I'm a better fit?

Vincent: Sorry. The paperwork is pretty much done. I just need to drop it off in the mailroom.

Christina Aguilera: So... the paperwork is still here?

Vincent: Yeah.

Christina Aguilera: So... then you can shred it up and tell the other girl that you have rescinded the offer.

Vincent: Why would I do that?

Christina Aguilera: Maybe I can help you relieve some stress. I can... give you a blow job.

Vincent: You sluts... Let me tell you something. The girl that was selected? Yeah. Before you got here, she already sucked my cock and took a load in the face.

Christina Aguilera: I can top that.

Christina Aguilera slowly takes off her jeans. After the jeans dropped on the floor, she walks over to him and unbuckles his belt. Then, her left hand squeezes her left breast and her right hand reaches down his pants to hold his cock. She feels his cock growing in her hand.

Christina Aguilera whispers in his ear: Fuck me.

Christina Aguilera drops to her knees and pulls his cock out of his pants. She opens her mouth and leans forward to wrap her lips around his cock. Just before her lips could touch his cock, he grabs the back of her head by her hair and throws her against the wall. She is now facing the wall and he is pressed up against her back. She could feel his hard cock sliding between her ass cheeks.

Christina Aguilera: What are you doing??

Vincent: You said to fuck you.

Christina Aguilera: Yeah. Let me suck on you first. Need to get you lubricated before you ent--

Vincent shoves his hard cock into her pussy without warning.

Christina Aguilera: --ER ME!!!

Vincent pounds her pussy hard right away.

Christina Aguilera: FUCK! It hurts! You are being too rough!! Please! Slow down!

He starts to build a rhythm. Instead of slowing down, he picks up the pace and pounds her pussy even harder. It is as if he is trying to nail her against the wall.

Christina Aguilera: No no no no... You are too big... It is breaking me... I can't take it. I can't take it.

Christina Aguilera starts tearing up as she begs him to fuck her softer. He ignores her and continues destroying her pussy. She has been used by countless assholes, but never has she been so brutally pounded without any prep. In the past 5 years, men have been treating her like their cumdumpster. She no longer expect men to consider her needs. So, she would lubricate their cocks with her mouth and warm up by rubbing and fingering herself.

After hammering away at her for 20 minutes, Vincent finally cums. He lets go of her and she drops to the floor. Cum is seeping out of her stretched-out pussy.

Vincent turns her around to make her face him.

Vincent: You wanted to suck my cock right? Here. Clean it up.

He alternates between sliding his cock into her mouth and wiping it on her face. Christina Aguilera was in a daze. No reaction came from her.

Vincent: Okay. The role is yours. I will have the info sent over to you by the end of day. I'll see you around.

Vincent leaves.

Christina Aguilera is still on the floor. She is in pain. She slowly picks herself up, get dressed, and heads home to sleep.

She thought to herself: Today has been the worst day of my life...

***

The next morning Christina Aguilera woke up with tears in her eyes. Her pussy is still hurting. In the mirror, she looked at her torn-up pussy and then at her face, and wondered how did her career and life turn out this way.

Christina Aguilera put on a dark gray pencil skirt, a white blouse, and dark gray blazer. She is looking professional.

She told herself that it's okay and that as long as she is a star, it will all be worth it.

***

Christina walks into the executives meeting for the record label company. Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding are sitting next to each other at the table. A confused look took over their face when they saw Christina Aguilera at the meeting. This meeting is on planning a tour for the company's best performing artists. They have seen the report and knew that Christina Aguilera is not performing well in sales.

Christina Aguilera frowned when she saw that Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding were there. She did not know they were going to be there. She thought this was an executives-only meeting.

Rather than taking a seat at the table like Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding, Christina Aguilera stood in the corner, looking as if she is waiting for something. She avoided eye contact with Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding.

The meeting began and one of the executives went over the reports and presented the company's plans. About 15 minutes into the meeting, one of the executives snapped his fingers in the air.

Christina Aguilera walked over to him. Lady Gaga noticed this. Ellie Goulding was very focused on the presentation that was still going on, so Lady Gaga gave her a nudge to see what Christina Aguilera was doing. They both watched as she leaned in to the executive. The executive whispered something into her ear. Christina Aguilera's face looked defeated and afraid.

Christina Aguilera got on both knees, crawled under the table, and positioned herself between the executive's legs.

Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding could not believe what they just saw. They looked at each with even more confusion.

Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding couldn't see Christina Aguilera anymore because they were sitting on the opposite side of the room from that executive, but you could hear and put together that Christina Aguilera was undoing his belt buckle and unzipping his fly.

Ellie Goulding wanted to peek underneath the table but felt that she shouldn't.

The executive sitting next to Lady Gaga could hear the two girls whispering back and forth, trying to figure out what is going on.

He leans in and tells them: Hey. Christina's albums in the past few years are trash. Everything she is producing tanks. We were going to let her go, but she offered herself to the CEO to get him to keep her on and allow her to continue making music. The CEO liked the idea of having his own personal slut but he couldn't get the other executives on board with keeping her, because they knew she is going to cost the company money. He then proposed that her services would be available at all executive meetings, and they agreed. So, now she is at the disposal of any executive at these meetings. First come first serve. This has worked out very well actually. Ever since the deal happened, attendance at these meetings have been great. Now you know. Keep it down and pay attention to the presentation. This is important.

Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding were blown away by what they just heard. Christina Aguilera has stooped pathetically low, just to stay relevant.

Lady Gaga said to Ellie Goulding in an awful whisper attempt: what a pathetic whore...

Ellie Goulding finally decided to peek underneath the table. She couldn't hold in her laugh after seeing what she saw. She pulled Lady Gaga down to see too.

Christina Aguilera was on her knees with her hands cuffed to the underside of the table, slobbering all over the man's cock. She heard the comment and laugh, and felt humiliated, embarrassed, and dirty.

The presentation came to an end 30 minutes later. People started to make their way out of the room.

The executive that was being sucked off by Christina Aguilera shouted across the room: Phil! Felix! Wait up. I'm almost done. Let me just finish really quick.

Lady Gaga, Ellie Goulding, and the few remaining attendees stopped and looked back at the executive and Christina Aguilera.

The executive leaned back in his chair and locked it place to create a stable base. Using this stable base, he started thrusting upwards and towards the underside of the table with his cock still in Christina Aguilera's mouth, facefucking her relentlessly. With each thrust, the back of her skull banged hard against the underside of the table. His cock was slamming deep into her mouth.

Christina Aguilera: *THUMP* Mmrph! *THUMP* Mmrph! *THUMP* Mmrph! *THUMP* Mmrph! *THUMP* Mmrph! *THUMP* Mmrph! *THUMP* Mmrph! *THUMP* Mmrph! *THUMP* Mmrph! *THUMP* Mmrph!

It was a sad day for the once popular artist. She was being treated like a piece of meat, with no regard for her well-being, in front of her peers (Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding) and strangers.

Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding crouched down to see the action under the table. Christina Aguilera's hands were still cuffed to the underside of the table. The back of her head was bouncing off the underside of the table like a basketball. Lady Gaga pulled out her phone to catch this on video. She then sent the clip to the rest of the company's artists.

Ellie Goulding: This stupid slut is going to be even more stupid after he is done destroying her brain cells.

Lady Gaga: Honestly, she is getting what she deserves. She was always so cocky back then. Glad to finally see that she is being put in her place... on her knees.

The executive shoves his cock one last time as deep as he can into Christina Aguilera's mouth and unloads all his cum into her. Her legs kicked and squirmed. Cum gushed out of her mouth when he pulled his cock out.

Ellie Goulding tells Christina Aguilera to smile and takes a picture of her hopelessly defeated face before leaving with Lady Gaga.

***

15 minutes later, Jane passes by the meeting room and peeks in. Everyone has left the room, except one person. Christina Aguilera's body suspended from the cuffs. Lifeless. Strands of cum dangled from her face. She thought yesterday was the worst day of her, but this tops it.

Jane continues on her way with a big grin on her face.