Christina Hendricks - The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina's body wrenched as he defeated her and pulled her onto him again, giving a huge gag, body heaving before him uncontrollably as he hauled her down, choking and ejecting out of her nose as his thick cock blocked her throat to leave only one way for it to go. Her eyes streamed and thick saliva surged up around him from deeper within her, unable to control herself at all as she gagged multiple times, impossible to control as he tripped her and held himself deep before he relaxed and let her pull back on him. Her head burned from where he pulled her hair and her throat ached, sliding off him with an undignified choking cough, drooling heavily.

"Does it feel good?" she mumbled after a few seconds of desperate breaths, his cock pulsing thickly in front of her, ominously. He practically held her up by her famous red hair as she sagged for a moment, eyes down, defeated...dominated.

"Feels fantastic baby, you're a natural at this," he smiled, seeing a reciprocal smile tug at the corners of her mouth even as she drooled on the floor at his feet. He gave her a moment more to catch her breath and then hauled her up roughly by her hair, making her gasp as he suddenly resumed things, using her handlebars to pull her back onto his cock and shove himself full depth again as she choked. It was irrelevant now however as he held her tight and started fucking her face, harder and faster now, driving his thick prick full depth and using shorter strokes, resuming the faster pace she'd enjoyed previously.

He chased his pleasure, loving her work and how she performed for him, sucking hard despite the way he railed her, her tongue lapping and working against his cock in every manner she could manage. James didn't want to finish, wanting to enjoy every possible moment of having Christina Hendricks sucking and choking on his cock, but her efforts were relentless and he could already feel the tingle that signalled his climax starting to build. Wanting to relish her skills a moment longer he fucked her throat hard for a few more strokes then wrenched her back off him, making her gasp loudly, wetly, catching her breath as she looked up at him with streaming eyes.

"Lick my balls," he commanded, straightforward with no room for questioning. Christina didn't try and immediately sank lower and dragged her tongue across him, the velvet heat making him groan as he throbbed above her face. She'd not seen a guy so hard in years, pulsing before her with love for her work, ready to explode; she wasn't sure where he was intending to do that but figured it was up to him anyway, her wants didn't matter. Christina showily dragged her tongue over him, throwing herself behind it as she moaned with the sheer atmosphere of it all, his hands still holding her gorgeous red hair in bunches either side of her head.

"Fuck, you finally did this, Christina," he said, clear somehow from the outset that he was speaking rhetorically to her as she licked his balls, sucking at him and biting lightly at the base of his shaft.

"Finally got over yourself and got down on your knees for your career," he continued.

"You got down on your knees to earn this part. This fantastic blowjob and putting those amazing tits of yours to good use at last," he said, pushing forwards to rub his cock against her face as she internally burned a little with anger at his comments to her, trying to tell herself it was just the situation in that moment.

"You gotta work with what you've got," she breathed between hot, wet sucks of her lips.

"Damn right," he replied, gripping his cock again.

"Look at me, stick your tongue out and open wide," he commanded, his dominant tone making Christina comply instantly as she posed in front of him. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks as she blushed a little, embarrassed as he smiled down at her, pushing his thick cock onto her tongue and just enjoying the view as she waited for him to take her.

After a moment more to let her tongue him he pulled her back onto his cock by her hair and shoved himself hard into her open mouth. Despite being used to the feeling it still made her wince, distracting her for a second as he thrust his thick prick back down her throat almost effortlessly now to force her nose into himself. He wrapped her hair up, twisting it around his hands so it cut into his fingers and she gave a squeak of pain, her throat clenching up as she flinched to only accentuate his pleasure.

He hauled back on her head to force himself somehow deeper, getting that last possible fraction of an inch before he started fucking her face with wild, intense thrusts, as hard as she'd ever had her pussy pounded. Her nose slammed into his pelvis and she coughed and choked helplessly as smashed her and drove his sensitive, bulging head deep into her throat. He loved every little clench and constriction she offered him, loved the gagging sounds she made and her desperate breathing, the sight of her dark make-up trickling down her pale cheeks and her amazing tits bouncing heavily.

"Fuck," he grunted, pumping her hard as the actress just knelt before him and took it, her hands at his hips but not attempting to fight him. This certainly wasn't what she'd expected but she'd committed to the job and had to admit that other girls certainly put in the work if this was what they endured -- unless he saved it specifically for her. His thick cock slammed deep into her throat again and again, rubbing over her tongue, making her drool uncontrollably and just wait for the inevitable as his hands pulled at her hair. With a few final deep and rapid strokes and a hold that made her gag intensely around him he pounded her as his climax built to its final, shaking seconds before he suddenly yanked back out of her mouth, pulling her down with her hair.

Christina gagged hard as he grabbed his cock and started stroking himself hard, pulling her into place with his remaining hand in her hair so she was positioned perfectly before his cock. Gasping desperately, saliva running down her chin, dripping down over her glistening tits, she could barely think to pull herself together as he grunted hard and jerked himself off intensely before he took aim at her face. Christina squeezed her eyes shut just in time for his shudder and growl in ecstatic relief as a thick burst of his thick load exploded over her pretty, pale face.

She gasped at the sensation of his hot load hitting her face, feeling a thick rope land across her forehead and into her hair as the thrill gave him potent power. He expertly controlled his aim, having done this to plenty of other actresses, directing himself straight for her as he exploded again and again with thick, hot bursts. His balls tightened hard as he ejected several blasts of hot come across her gorgeous face, streaking across her cheeks, eyelid, nose and finally over her full lips before he wiped himself off on her chin as he breathed heavily.

His heart pounded in his chest, palpitations ringing in his ears as he held the stunning, curvaceous actress down and squeezed out every last drop of himself onto her face. Both of them just gasped for air in the aftermath, Christina open mouthed as he restrained her and used his still hard cock to shove his hot, thick load around on her face. She was totally broken and submitted, not trying to fight back now it was done or that she'd received a not-completely-unexpected facial at the end of it. He used his thick head to smear it around her cheeks and down over her lips before he pushed it into her mouth for her to dutifully suck him clean in a final moment as he surged with sensitivity before stepping back.

"Goddamn Christina, you really want this part," he smiled, sinking down on his heels and breathing deeply, feeling the incredible relief and satisfaction wash over him as he finally released her, letting her go to sink back onto her ankles. She sagged down onto one hand, body heaving with the deep inhales, trying to take it all in as she fruitlessly swallowed to alleviate the feeling in her aching throat.

"Yeah, I do," she mumbled honestly, a final effort after her first proper throat fuck that she hoped would seal it. After a minute to regain her energy as he did his trousers back up, she composed herself and opened her one available eye, shaking her hair back and looking up at him as she pushed to stand up.

"Is there a bathroom somewhere?" she asked.

"Yeah sure, just out this way, to the left," he said, indicating the door. She looked apprehensive, given her state.

"Don't worry, there's nobody else here," he reassured her. It was enough and Christina pushed up onto her feet, quickly taking time to grab her top and impressive bra along with her bag before walking to the door. She made sure to be confident with it, this was just a business deal after all and there was nothing to be ashamed of. She made her way to the bathroom and locked the door behind her, sagging into it with a huge sigh and several deep breaths as she took in the line she'd just crossed before she stepped to the mirror.

"Holy shit," she mumbled to herself, taking in the wrecked visage staring back at her. Her lovely red hair was a horrendous mess, pulled out at all angles, the neat style she'd perfected this morning totally ruined and all over the place. His load was thickly sliding down her face, criss-crossing the dark make-up that had streamed from her bloodshot eyes during the whole process. Standing topless before the mirror, she was flushed and generally looked exhausted, which she rather was but had to hide that and set about cleaning herself up by splashing her face with cold water before reaching for her bag and the tools it contained.

It was around quarter of an hour later when she re-emerged, having calmed down and tidied herself up nicely. Her bra and top were back on, tits looking as good as when she'd arrived, her hair pulled back now into a loose ponytail since she didn't have the tools to repair the style she'd arrived with. Her make-up had been wiped away and carefully touched up, more simple and subtle than before but more than enough to cover the shadows under her eyes and give her lips a nice glow.

"You all good?" James said casually, as if she'd just needed a break. It was like nothing untoward had happened, which was part of the entire deal.

"Yeah, I'm good," she replied, giving a smile and stepping back past him to the chair she'd been on way back when it had all started.

"Excellent," he smiled, sitting back down opposite her.

"So, have I got the part?" she asked directly. The deal was done now as far as she was concerned.

"Well, I don't know," he replied.

"What's to talk about?"

"You're not the only one up for this, as I said," he replied carefully.

"I know, but we had a deal," she said icily, narrowing her eyes a little.

"I know, a deal to try out, but as I told you I'm not the only one making these decisions and I have to audition everyone," he said.

"Who else you got, that'll do this for you?" she challenged him.

"Kat Dennings is in this afternoon with her amazing double-Ds, and she knows how to get a part," he said bluntly.

"Kat? I thought she'd been in already," she replied, a little taken aback.

"Not yet, I told you they liked her, so she's in later."

"She fucks?" Christina asked after a pause, needing to know if Kat went the next step beyond what she'd done this morning in her pursuit of a part.

"She fucks," he replied in statement, staring her straight in the eyes. The silence hung between them, staring into each other as she contemplated, then steeled herself.

"So, what do I have to do to get this part?" she asked. She'd crossed the line now and figured if she had to get on her back so be it, it hardly made a difference any more.

"You gonna match Kat?" he asked, the implication clear.

"Surpass her," Christina replied coldly, flicking her eyebrow.

"Then you've got a good chance of this part," he said with a wry smile, Christina returning it.

"But I haven't got time for you today," he said, taking the wind out of her sails immediately.

"What?" she blurted out, never having had a man refuse her so directly.

"I've got Kat in this afternoon, so I'll give you a call. We can arrange a second audition and, if you want, you can have an idea what you need to match," he smirked, knowing he had her now that she'd offered to fuck in exchange for the part. Christina burned with anger, sizzling in powerless frustration, knowing she couldn't say anything...unless she wanted to walk away from it all, rendering that mornings effort for nought.

"Deal. Call me, as soon as you can. I want this part," she said determinedly.

"Good. Because I want to give it to you," he replied, the double entendre obvious. She stood from her chair, smoothing her skirt as he stood in return, reaching out for a cordial handshake with her pushing up on her toes to kiss him on the cheek before he showed her to the door. Unlocking it, he held it open for the stunning redhead.

"Goodbye, Christina," he smiled as she stepped through.

"Bye, I'll be seeing you soon. Remember, call me," she said as she held her hand up in the classic phone gesture, giving it a shake with a winning smile, flicking her tongue and giving a wink to help convince him before she turned and walked away, letting him get a good view of her ass in the tight skirt.

Part or no part, he was definitely going to call her.

__________

To be continued?

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.