Christina Hendricks - The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's next?" she asked as he took his time feeling her up.

"Next, is this," he replied simply, dropping a hand and pulling his zip down, the sound breaking the tension of the air as he freed his already rock hard erection for her attention. He grabbed her hand, hanging down at her side, and pulled it onto his manhood which she immediately grasped firmly and started stroking. She knew exactly what to do now and just let him finish up aggressively groping her as she teased and stimulated his rock hard cock, feeling him pulsing in her hand, ready and waiting for her to get going.

"Show me how badly you want this part."

The direction was clear and Christina wasted no time in getting to work, gripping his cock firmly to feel him strain before she sank down in front of him and his waiting erection. She took a deep breath to calm herself as her bare knees made contact with the floor and she made herself comfortable, looking up at his quite substantial prick throbbing in front of her face. In a fleeting moment she doubted her decision, questioning whether she was doing the right thing, before shoving those thoughts aside and reaching up to grab his cock once more.

He flexed in her grip as she stroked him rapidly for a moment before she lunged forward and sunk him into her mouth, enveloping him in liquid heat as she closed around his tip. He groaned deeply with a shudder as her tongue shoved up firmly under his head and worked side-to-side, wasting no time in getting on with her job. His hand instinctively pushed into her shock of flame red hair and curled slowly against her skull, making it clear she was his as she started to bob her head on him.

"Fuck yeah, that's it," he breathed, just enjoying it, knowing he wouldn't need to direct her at all now like some young up-and-coming actresses he worked with. He knew Hendricks would have the experience to deliver and she wasted no time in showing him. She gripped him and shoved down deeper, letting his bulging head push deeply into her mouth and touch her throat to feel the narrowing as the back of her tongue came up against him. He groaned at the eclectic mix of sensations as the curvy redhead got to work sucking his cock and he fleetingly wondered why on earth she was divorced if she could give blowjobs like this one.

She picked up the pace and worked her head back and forth powerfully, eyes closed as she focused on sucking the quite impressive prick she had before her, his length and thickness rather a pleasant find, matched only by how hard he was for her. Christina was somewhat flattered by that and wondered if she was the reason for that, how finally getting his hands on her after so many years working together made him just that bit harder for her. Either way it was a good cock to suck on and she had to admit she liked having him in her mouth, especially the grunts and groans of pleasure he was giving at her efforts.

Christina kept it up and focused on what she'd promised herself -- that she was getting this role whatever it took. She sucked busily at his throbbing cock, loving how he bounced and twitched in her mouth, straining against her tongue as she thrust it up into him. Lapping around the sides of him allowed him to feel the silky soft underside of her touch as his head bumped the back of her throat to make him pulse in arousal, the stimulation just fantastic. His hand pushed through her soft red hair as he gazed down with a smile at the stunning redhead sucking his cock, at long last, fulfilling a wish he'd had for so many years.

She pulled back to work at his tip, sucking hard to make him inhale at the sharpness of the sensation, the intensity ramping up suddenly as she applied her vacuum and attacked him busily with her tongue to press it into the sensitive point under his head. It took him almost to breaking point, fleetingly considering pulling her off him as she overwhelmed him only to have her bury him into her mouth once more before he could. He groaned and shuddered as his cock slid into her throat again and he felt her constrict around him, holding herself down momentarily before she bobbed another few seconds and pulled off to stroke him rapidly as she caught her breath.

"You like your balls licked too?" she asked, glancing up to him.

"Yeah," he replied simply, catching her gaze as he looked down to her.

"Ok," she said in simple turn with a little flick of her eyebrows then pushed his rock hard cock back against his stomach, hand still working him though slower and more powerfully as she leaned forward and dragged her tongue over his sack. He groaned with pleasure as the luscious redhead worked over his balls, dragging her hot tongue this way and that, pressing the tip into him probingly to stimulate different sensations. She knew exactly what she was doing as her hand continued to work and fondle him, her grip just below his tip now to slowly and strongly rock over the ridge of his head.

She slurped enthusiastically, putting herself into it for him but frankly quite enjoying herself. Christina rather enjoyed giving oral sex at times and right now she was letting herself have fun with it, figuring it better than the alternative even if the ends justified the means. Her tongue danced and played, lifting his balls and teasing around the tickle beneath them, making him shudder as she continued to work him with her hand, loving how she could keep him so rock hard for her in anticipation of the moment she swallowed him again.

He didn't have to wait long as the actress pulled her head up theatrically while she worked her tongue around and over his shaft up to his bulging head and then plunged down onto him swiftly to envelop him in the hot, skilful touch of her mouth. The way he pulsed only turned her on more, validating her efforts as she slid down on him again and shoved him to the back of her throat even as he swelled rock hard once again, his thick head pushing into her throat as her tongue drew back along his shaft.

Her skills were quite evident and he enjoyed them as she worked busily, driving her tongue into and around him, knowing how to stimulate his throbbing cock perfectly. Christina had almost lost herself to it, enjoying sucking cock and giving it her all before she focused again and moved onto her next plan. She reached for her chest and pulled her hands around her fantastic tits, squeezing her enormous rack for a moment and feeling the stiff nipples beneath her fingers as she shivered. She cupped her breasts and pushed them together, presenting her fantastic cleavage whilst pulling back off him with a slow suck.

There was no need for words as she pushed up onto her knees and pressed her phenomenal breasts against him, squeezing them together and rocking her body to work him between them, his rock hard cock flexing in anticipation of what was to come as he relished the close, soft heat of her. He just closed his eyes and leaned back, thrusting forward into the gorgeous sensation of Christina Hendricks starting to rock up and down to stimulate him with her gigantic tits, something he and many men had dreamt about so many times.

Her legs were tight, taut as she held herself in position and rocked up and down to work her phenomenal rack against him. Her hands pushed in firmly but not too hard, wanting to keep it comfortable for her and just perfect for him, knowing he needed to feel the supple tension of her soft boobs as she worked. She'd given lots of tit fucks in her time, it was a staple for her in the bedroom as most men thought of it the second they met her and brought it up by the time she slept with them for the second or third time.

After a while she'd leaned into it and just gone with it, getting her technique down as she simply gave men what they wanted, which pleased them and after a while pleased her as well; she loved how much they enjoyed either putting her on her knees and thrusting against her pneumatic chest or having her lean over them to press herself into and around their cock until they exploded in a hot mess over her neck and collarbones. And so she was expecting with this effort as she breathed hard and fast, knowing he'd love to hear her exerting herself on him, her succulent flesh pressed about him, her gorgeous red hair bouncing as she did

"Yeah Christina, just like that," he breathed as he leaned back and relaxed into it, taking in every touch and motion of the stunning actress. He could feel her stiff nipples rubbing at him as she worked, the way her amazing tits pressed and wrapped around him, up over his head every time she rose before peeling back perfectly as she drove down. He was the hardest he'd been in years at her ministrations, getting Christina Hendricks to do this was just...everything he'd always wanted and he relished every second of it, wanting to remember every second of enjoyment she brought to him.

Christina was losing herself to it and working hard, as she always did nowadays with a tit fuck, giving in to the demands of men as she utilised her famous chest for them. Normally it was for her boyfriend or in more recent years husband, but now it was for a man that could grant her the part she wanted and give her career a send off to suit. He groaned and grunted as she worked at him, feeling him thrust against her sternum, working with her for maximum pleasure as his bulging erection ground and drove through her soft grip. It was almost enough to make him just let her stay like that, to enjoy to its end, but not quite.

"Christina," he interrupted, making her look up immediately to him but continue working, slower but more intently as she slowly squeezed herself around him. She had no intention of stopping even as he spoke to her, eyeing her stunning tits as they moved so perfectly with her.

"I know you want this part."

"I really do," she said softly, loaded with integrity. After all she'd come to this point to show it.

"Well, you've gotta do more to earn it. You're up against some determined competition," he said.

"So you say. What do I have to do?" she replied.

"Anything I want, basically," he said.

"And what do you want?" she said, the come on clear, building it all up for a moment longer.

"To fuck your throat, properly," he said bluntly, heart pounding, cock throbbing as Christina stopped, pausing for a moment. Deliberately slowly, with intent pacing, she stopped what she was doing and sagged down to her heels and released her breasts to let them sag softly away from him, leaving him standing up rock hard before her. Reaching up, she pushed her fingers through her long red hair and pulled it into two bunches, gripped in her hands, that she pulled out either side of her head.

"So take the reins," she said in a deep, beautifully intense voice, looking up at him from under her eyebrows. He didn't need asking twice and after a moment, a heartbeat that she could see in his pulsing erection, he leaned forwards and grabbed hold of her red hair, flipping it over and twisting it around before he pulled it tight and shoved his cock towards her. He dipped his hips and pulled her mouth over him, barely able to believe that the incredible, aloof Christina Hendricks was allowing him to take her like this. Be that as it may, he wasn't about to wait around for her to say no.

Forcing her down on his cock, her hair yanking down at the sides of her head, he forced himself right into the back of her throat only for her to immediately choke, gagging around the thick head of his engorged prick and heaving as her body resisted. She didn't care, knowing she would struggle but already committed to what he wanted now, only striving to deliver what he needed to secure her this part -- this payday.

"Oh fuck, that's it," he groaned, giving a shudder as he felt her throat constrict around him, loving the sensation of her taking then resisting him, unable to take him down fully. But it was only the first thrust and after a moment to let her gather herself he thrust forward again and drove into her throat. She gagged again after taking a bit more of him only this time he didn't immediately release her, twisting and pulling at her hair, the grip she'd proffered that now twisted around his hands. It contrasted delightfully to him as he used it to haul her onto him even as she choked, drawing her down and forcing his cock deeper into her throat past her straining muscles.

The sensation of forcing his bulging head over the back of her resisting tongue was one he'd never forget, so tight, so tactile as she unwittingly stimulated every possible nerve ending even as her body tried to fight it. He didn't care though, didn't let her pull back or get a break, simply using the grip she'd given him to force her down deeper, his thick prick driving into her throat and stretching her out in ways she'd never been before. Christina had never been throat fucked, even by her husband, so it was a completely new experience -- one she had to admit she liked despite the discomfort.

Even as her body heaved, phenomenal rack shaking with her gag reflex in full effect, she liked how he was just taking her, unleashed as soon as she'd given him her hair as reins and just doing exactly what he wanted with her. Exactly what he'd promised actually, fucking her throat and clearly having no time if she had a problem with that. She hardly had a place to have a problem with that though, given she'd given him carte blanche the second she'd given him her hair, making it clear she was his plaything, and he was evidently intending to put it to use.

He let her go with a hard gag, coughing and spitting for a moment, not that he cared as he gave her a moment to catch her breath before he abruptly yanked her back down on his cock. Unprepared and unable to react in time, his cock drove down, restricted momentarily as her muscles made a token protest before he slid straight into her throat, gliding almost effortlessly and eliciting a shudder from him as her resistance broke to let him haul her hard against him. Her scalp burned as he twisted and yanked her bunches, driving every last millimetre into her mouth, loving the sensation of her nose pressed into him, puffy lips wrapped around the base of his cock the way he'd always wanted her.

She was struggling but made no protest, knowing she'd made her bed even as her body heaved while she gagged hard around him, the feeling of a thick cock in her throat new to her. It was intense, all consuming, feeling as though she could never gag properly as he occupied her and just held her down on him. He didn't seem to care what she was going through and that only made things hotter somehow, that he was indifferent to her potential protests now she'd agreed to what he wanted. Men never treated her this way which was something new and it made her clit tingle fiercely, and the thought of earning something with her efforts was also new since she'd never used her talents like this before.

"I love your tears," he murmured, looking down as her eyes watered, the salty streams streaking her make-up down her cheeks. Christina didn't say a word, taking the momentary break to haul in deep breaths, huge tits heaving with her chest and her mind racing, trying to prepare her aching throat to relax for the imminent onslaught. She didn't have to wait and in a second he yanked down at her hair again, scalp burning from the tension as he pulled her onto his cock once more, thrusting forward to force himself into her throat. Muscles already tired, it didn't take much to break through and slide full depth again where he held himself to feel her choking and squeezing at his manhood.

His grip on her hair never wavered and she knew she was his until he was done, his little fuck toy. Well..she hadn't actually agreed to get fucked and she had no idea if he intended it, though she wasn't sure if she'd refuse if things went that way. He had a nice thick cock and frankly she was sure she'd enjoy having it inside her, though right now he was focused on her throat and she decided to do the same. His fingers twisted in her hair as his hips started thrusting again, slamming his cock deeply into her with short, intense strokes that jammed her nose against him with every one.

James was keeping her deep now, relishing her throat and taking full advantage of the curvy actress knelt before him. It was something he'd dreamed and intended on making full use of her in such a position. He pulled her almost viciously hard against him as he buried his cock into her throat, loving how she was still choking and coughing around him, struggling to overcome her gag reflex due to her inexperience. She was getting some control though and after deeply pumping into her he pulled back to just slowly let his bulging head pop back into her mouth, hearing her breathing intently through her nose before he pushed it forward again and felt her resist before jolting past and back into her throat as she suppressed a choke.

It was like heaven and his cock was rock hard, making it that bit more difficult for her as she had to swallow his stiff shaft, less easily bending as he slid deeply into her mouth. James didn't care now and knew he'd warmed her up enough, giving in to his wants as he screwed her hair a little tighter and yanked her down on him, catching her a little unready as he buried himself and held deep before suddenly starting to pump. The pace was immediate and intense, hard and fast, his cock stroking surprisingly long as he pulled right back onto the back of her tongue before ploughing down again, using her red locks like handlebars as she'd offered.

"Fuck yeah, just like that," he groaned as he fucked her face, treating it as just a hot, squeezing hole to bury his cock in. Christina tried to time her breathing through her nose so as not to struggle too badly, wetly gagging and choking around his manhood as it plunged in and out of her. It was an experience like she'd never had before and she didn't know what to do, her hands on her knees, fingers white as they clenched into her legs. Her phenomenal tits swayed and bounced as he energetically slammed her throat, nipples stiff to the air in her excitement as he used her.

Drool dripped thickly from her chin as she coughed and salivated uncontrollably, running down over her massive breasts, her eyes squeezed shut as tears of submission ran down her face to leave her darkly streaked with her make-up, the classy look she'd put on for the audition now evident as it gave up much as she had done, submitting to his wants. She heaved as he suddenly shoved deep and held himself there, having been somewhat into the rhythm of his thrusts in and out of her throat and able to handle it, suddenly caught off guard by his pause, making her spasm.

He just restrained her as she tried to resist, making her endure it in full before he slowly pulled back and started thrusting once more, more controlled, more deliberate. Somehow she found it worse than when he'd been going fast, harder to deal with, as if she could feel every movement and stimulation of her nerve endings as his swollen head worked past them. He held her tight with no escape however and she had to endure, his prick working slowly in and mouth of her throat, pushing past the tightest part with her ever increasing urge to gag on him.

As he was pushing in again she couldn't handle it, around half way down his cock before a powerful gag surged up on her and Christina knew she just had to pull off and take a breath. She struggled, throat tightening up as she stopped before she gave a mumble to signify she couldn't handle it with a little shake of her head as she tried to pull back off him, shoving her hands into his thighs. She tried, but James wasn't having it and as her throat constricted around him he pulled hard at her hair, hearing her mumble accentuate in tone as he forced himself into her, the battle between them beautifully intimate for a moment before her tired muscles failed her again and he drew her triumphantly down onto his cock.