Christina Hendricks - The Call Back

Story Info
Christina works hard her second time around.
10.6k words
4.68
5.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
743 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

This was written as a commission for Psylent, so thanks to him to sharing this with you.

This is the third part of a series, following on from "Christina Hendricks - The Audition" and "Kat Dennings - The Audition".

* * * * *

Christina Hendricks had received a brief phone call the same evening of her first, and surely not last, intense audition that left her throat aching. The conversation had been less than a minute and Christina had simply heard what she was expecting quite frankly. James had told her if she was still interested in the part then a second audition was on the table for her.

It infuriated her somewhat as he immediately put the ball in her court and simply offered it to her, essentially asking her if she wanted it even when she'd clearly expressed she did that morning when she'd left. It felt like ages ago.

She confirmed to him that yes, she was still very much interested in the part and wanted a second audition, at which he delightedly responded and then gave her the details, wanting her back in the day after next. It gave her a chance to contemplate it all and prepare herself for what she was sure would be a very physical experience.

Christina couldn't keep it from her mind throughout the following day, anxiously turning it over in her mind, fleetingly thinking it wasn't what she wanted before reminding herself that she'd very deliberately made the decision to play the game so she was going to see it through. A big roll of the dice that could result in a big pay off, both for her bank account and her ego. She also hated backing out of something once she'd committed so she was going to see it through even if it didn't pay off, though she couldn't see how. James had wanted to bed her for years and she was finally giving him the chance, and she intended to work hard to give him the best possible fuck to solidify his decision.

She had no idea the play Kat Dennings had already made and that her chances of securing the role had already diminished to essentially zero, with the curvy brunette taking charge to ensure she maintained her position as the preferred choice, rendering Christina's second audition efforts moot. On that basis she turned up for the second audition as agreed, only just over a day after her first effort though it seemed like so much had happened in that time.

She'd calmed her nerves a little with a drink before hand, maybe two, and strutted into the same studio as the previous day. Christina tried to keep it calm but her tummy was aflutter, not knowing quite what was going to happen even though she was fully aware what she had to do. She strutted in wearing a simple black cotton dress, pulled in with a belt around her waist to accentuate her incredible hourglass figure, the outline of her bra temptingly visible through the thin fabric that led down to her pale, bare legs and high heels.

"Christina, an absolute pleasure to see you again so soon," James smiled, greeting her with open arms and leaning in for a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sure," she smiled, since the deal was clear.

"This way," he gestured, showing her in and locking the door behind her. Christina remained calm, taking a slow breath as her heels clicked on the floor on the way through into the small office space.

"So, how was Kat's audition?" Christina said, turning back towards him as he followed her in.

"Confidential," he replied after a pause.

"Cut the shit, James. I bet you told her what I did yesterday morning," she countered.

"It may have come up," he said with a smile.

"I bet, so gimme some details."

"It went very well, very energetic," he said, barely able to hide his satisfaction in his smile.

"Oh I bet, she's eager for this part you said," Christina replied, narrowing her eyes a little.

"She is, she plays the game and knows the deal," he said.

"Knows how to get a part," Christina finished.

"Absolutely."

"Well, my turn now I guess," she said with a short laugh, half fake, half real, the nerves bubbling up and trembling her normally steely demeanour.

"That's what you're here for," James said.

"Yes, just as I asked for," she said, almost sounding like she was trying to convince herself.

"You don't have to, Christina, you can walk away if you're unsure," he offered, wanting everything to be on the level. It really was her choice.

"Will I get this job if I don't?" she asked pointedly.

"Realistically, no," he replied simply.

"Then let's do this," she replied, looking him in the eye.

"Gladly," he smiled, "come over here and take your dress off."

"My dress?" she asked, caught off guard by how quickly he kicked things off, which was silly given he'd done the same to her the day before.

"Yeah, if you don't mind," he said with slight amusement, liking how she was caught off guard even though it was what she'd signed up for.

"No, no...of course," she mumbled, stepping forward towards the couch he'd indicated, quite literally the casting couch for her. Christina's fingers fumbled at her belt, releasing the wide leather strap about her waist and looking to throw it aside. She took a second to figure out where to put it, seeing a chair and stepping to it so she could put her clothes down, coiling the belt up and then reaching down for the hem of her dress. Her fingers played along the floaty black cotton edge for a moment, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly to calm her thumping heart before the grasped it properly and peeled it up to reveal her gorgeous, pale curves as he watched on from behind her.

She knew he would be staring at her and made sure to arch her back a little, making her round ass look as enticing as possible in the lacy black panties she'd worn. They didn't quite match her bra since that was a lightly padded, far more simple affair but it all worked together fine and James certainly didn't care, relishing the moment as she lovely redhead undressed for him. She turned back to him, seeing his smile as she just let him stare, holding her arms out to accentuate it.

"Happy?" she enquired.

"Very," he said, stepping towards her.

"Lead the way," she said, handing over control to him, knowing he'd like that. She wasn't wrong and he happily took the lead, reaching out for her hand to pull her a little hurriedly towards him and into an unexpected kiss. It was hot and hard, their tongues immediately twisting together, Christina finding it a welcome interlude to take her mind off things for a brief second even though she'd told herself not to kiss him -- it wasn't part of the deal here.

Breaking apart, he pulled her past him and stepped around behind her, leaving the curvaceous actress between his arms before they pulled down her sides to rest his hands on her hips. He felt the heat of her pale body, her gorgeous womanly figure in his grasp as they stood before the sofa, just taking a moment before his fingers pulled up her back to the straining strap of the bra that held up her magnificent tits. Even though he'd already seen them the day before he still looked down over her shoulders with awe at the magnificent puppies that were constrained within.

Her chest heaved with her nervous breaths, heart pounding in her chest behind her massive breasts as she felt his fingers play up her back and grip the strap of her bra. They eased underneath it and with practiced skill flicked the clasp open, letting the lightly padded underwear sag loosely around her fantastic chest, straps temptingly slipping to her shoulders before he simply flicked them over and let it slide down her arms. Christina obediently shrugged it off and threw it aside even as his hands slipped underneath to cup her, squeezing firmly at the thing all men wanted from her.

She just stood and let him do it, let him have his fun, that was the point after all though she had to admit it was hot how he just matter-of-factly felt her up, caressing and groping her famous chest. His hands somehow managed to take in all that mattered as he pulled her against him and took her in for a few more seconds, until his hands slid reluctantly down her sides to hook into the elastic of her lacy black panties.

He didn't keep her waiting and pushed them straight down off her hips, discarding them to slide down her thighs towards her feet as his hands flew back up for another quick squeeze of her massive rack. Her flesh yielded so pleasantly under his grasp, relishing it a moment before he released her so he could bend her over, pressing between her shoulders to tip her forward onto the sofa.

Christina put her hands down to catch herself, pressing down firmly on the black leather as she braced herself, pulse racing as her huge boobs hung beneath her even as she arched her back obediently. She pushed her legs apart to invite him, in the perfect position to fuck as she knew he'd want her, waiting for him to take her. She barely had time to pause before she felt his rock hard cock pressed to her silky lips, so ready for her, aimed perfectly as his hand grabbed her hips to lever himself forward and bury it inside her.

She grunted loudly as he stretched her out, hot and waiting for him but her body was tense, nervous and he ploughed through the grip of her muscles in one powerful thrust that buried half of his decent sized cock inside her. The actress dug her nails into the sofa as a mix of sensations washed over her; she'd only sucked him the day before so she knew he was a good size, but somehow it felt bigger and more intense than she'd expected. Maybe it was just the situation and he didn't give her much time to consider it all as he grabbed her hips with his other hand and forced himself a bit deeper before pulling back slowly.

It was the only time he intended to be slow however as he immediately buried it back inside her hard, getting deeper, feeling her muscles stretch once more as he sought to get all of himself into the stunning redhead, having wanted to fuck her for so long and now he finally had the chance. Her pussy was deliciously warm and wet, clenching him tightly for him, a blissful place to bury his cock, all he'd ever wanted and he strained so hard as he fucked her. He still didn't get full depth but another couple of thrusts saw to that, Christina giving strained growling sounds which turned to a cry as he got fully inside her and nudged her cervix.

"Fuck, take it easy," she gasped, hoping he'd slow down a little so she could handle it, needing a moment to accommodate him.

"I might," he smiled, making her grumble to herself as he treated her as his fuck doll, knowing she was in no position to complain or challenge him on it since she'd agreed to this audition process which was entirely as he dictated. She could walk away any time...but she knew she'd walk away from the part in the process.

She just held on as he got into a rhythm on her, holding her hips tightly to pull her into him, or rather to crank himself into her since he had her shoved forward into the couch, her bowed head touching the back, nowhere to go. All she could do was brace herself for his fucking which was all she'd planned, her huge tits swinging energetically below her, knees bent to hold the perfect height with her thighs apart, giving perfect access to her succulent treasures that he was loving burying himself in over and over again.

His heavy breathing and intent growls of pleasure and effort were matched by her, Christina getting into it, her body having relaxed enough to take the intense pounding he was putting on her without mercy. His thrusts slapped against her lovely round ass with delicious repetition, her pale skin shaking with every powerful surge into her as he enjoyed the delectable feel of her pussy after so many years waiting for it. She'd finally given it up but it was hardly a bad thing as it felt pretty damn good she couldn't deny, his cock rock hard and a good size, contoured in the right way to drive her pleasure in the process.

She gave a shuddering moan as pleasure washed through her, skin prickling as she tingled with pleasure, making him grin to himself as he watched her enjoying herself, loving that she did. It only drove him to keep pumping her hard, making sure to work the whole length of his aching cock into her, his swollen head stroking over her G-spot in its journey to slam fully inside her and press at the entrance to her womb every time.

James' hands pulled back intently on her pelvis as he fucked her, fingers digging into her wonderfully pale body, thumbs hooked over her. His grip relinquished on her however as he pulled his hand back to smack her firmly on the ass, the firm spank making her gasp as it suddenly changed the tempo of things and sent a cool tingle across her skin. Christina didn't need holding with two hands now, she was completely into it and confined on the sofa as he shoved against her, still pumping her just as hard as he smacked her ass.

She rather enjoyed being spanked, though she hardly went around admitting it to people, and instead found it a pleasurable and unexpected addition to the encounter. His hand got more deliberate, more driven as he smacked her ass harder, pulling back with his other on her hip as he smacked her. Christina just gasped and groaned as, combined with his unwavering fucking, it drove a wonderful blend of sensations in her, pleasure and pain making for a naughty combination.

Her eyes widened however as his hand grabbed her ass and spread it wide, making her asshole clench as it was exposed to his gaze. He watched his thick cock pump in and out of her slick pussy relentlessly as he took in her tightest hole, the soft bulges of her as he buried himself inside before he pushed his thumb over it, making the tight ring of muscle clench up instinctively.

He kept fucking her hard even as he focused on her most forbidden hole, rubbing his thumb over her, taking advantage of the position to stroke at then penetrate her asshole. Christina inhaled sharply and squeezed on him as he pressed his thumb inside her body, instinctively trying to reject him but he'd done it plenty of times before and just held it in place, making her clamp down around him as she pulled forwards.

He went with her and kept fucking, his hard pace a constant, pounding his cock into her and slapping his hips against her big round ass as she groaned in conflicted sensations. She loved his big hard cock inside her, even if it was only for a seedy business deal, it still felt great and frankly she'd needed it. But she didn't like his thumb in her ass, muscle clenching uncomfortably on him, worrying her that he was preparing her for anal sex which she definitely hadn't agreed to. She didn't like anal sex and wasn't about to change her mind on that.

"Don't," she mumbled, trying awkward to reach back and push his hand on even as she struggled to stabilise herself against the leather couch, body thumping and jolting under the power of his thrusts as she tensed her legs tightly to allow him to keep ploughing her as hard as he liked. Her hand waved helplessly at him, managing to get hold of his wrist to try and discourage him but all he did was shrug her off easily, flicking her hand down so she braced on the couch again. She gasped as he suddenly slammed her harder, driving his cock deeper so she felt him more intently hit her cervix for a moment.

"Hands down, Christina," he commanded, a clear order to her as he smacked away her hopeful hand once more.

"I don't like it," she mumbled even as she did as she was told.

"Shut up," he said dismissively, shoving his hand back to smack and squeeze her ass once more before forcing his thumb into her tight ring while she shuddered. His hand was ever present on her hip, restraining her, pulling her against him as he fucked her relentlessly. His pace was harder and more intent now, strokes shorter and more powerful as he made her take every bit of his cock, making her work for it and frustratingly enjoy herself even more. Men never did this to her.

Christina just groaned in a mix of sensations as she was fucked, bracing herself over the leather sofa and letting him smash her from behind. She managed to control the twitches of her asshole and tolerated him wedging his thumb into her, holding her tightly as he strained harder and smashed his manhood deep inside her snug pussy. He relished the redhead and pushed her into the sofa, Christina struggling to hold her footing as he pushed her shins against the sofa and forced her back down.

Christina gave a growling groan as her feet slipped out from under her, toes losing their fight so she fell down onto the sofa on her knees with him on her back. The flame haired actress crumpled under the pressure, hands dragging down the back and bracing into the cushions beneath her, trying to keep herself strong for him, holding the required position for him to fuck as he pinned her down. She knew her place and that she was just a place to bury his cock, even as she enjoyed herself, arching her back as he pinned her prone bone and started slamming down himself down into her. His own hands were now on the sofa either side of her, giving him the strength to really fuck her and she gave a loud, guttural groan as he pounded down with power and pace she hadn't anticipated.

Her G-spot hadn't expected it either and the improved angle shoved the head of his thick cock roughly over it repeatedly, driving a deep tingle inside her that she immediately recognised. It was the sensation of orgasm, suddenly awakened, alerted, triggered deep inside her with somewhat alarming pace. She hadn't been close to coming, though she was rather enjoying the rough way he fucked her, but now this seemed to be unfolding so quickly, the urgency rushing up from her soul as he pounded on her most sensitive yet enigmatic spot.

Her legs were splayed wide, struggling to bury her knees into the edge of the sofa as her cries of pleasure were cranked up by his pounding, every thrust taking her closer to ecstasy as she felt him throb and pulse inside her. His enjoyment was increasing every second with the perfect squeezes and pulsing of her pussy as she loved it, knowing she was close as she gripped the leather and grunted hard, only serving to make him harder than ever.

He moved his hand to the back of her neck and shoved her down hard, buried in her hair as she moaned hungrily as all it did was excite her further. Her tummy fluttered and vagina clenched hard as she felt the climax rush up on her. It spread from her toes, making them curl before it tingled up her legs and overtook her completely, the curvaceous redhead shuddering in pleasure as she let a moan of ecstasy escape her lips. James just smiled and kept pumping his hips, slamming his cock down into her clenching tunnel, bulging head driving over her G-spot to accelerate her peak and drive the hardest climax possible.

He loved making girls come in general but he loved making women who chose to audition reach orgasm, especially when they were as cool and standoffish as Christina had always been. He let it drive him to slam her as hard as possible and Christina was just along for the ride beneath him, fingers dug into the sofa as she tensed up and gave a loud cry when she shook with orgasm, the immense sensation bursting over her like an enormous balloon, saturating every sense and nerve she had in an instant. She shook hard in spasm, pussy clenching hard on his big cock which he buried deep inside her, holding it there for her to feel as her body tried to crush it.

Noj
Noj
743 Followers